My Master's Brother Ch. 17

Story Info
Sneaking more than a kiss while Jonah is away.
1.2k words
4.62
4.4k
6
0

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

I still wanted him to be my master. To earn his approval again. To be wrapped in his arms. But nothing more than to be loved by him.

"A client wants you to call her. How about I teach Kittie how you like your meals." Before Jonah could reply, Master said, "Come, Pet." There was a bite to his tone--as though he disapproved of me.

On hands and knees, I went down and exited the cage. Instead of acknowledging either, I continued to the stair. Every step made a little jingle as I, dragged my leash behind. I went slower to silence the damned tinkle, which worked until the collar tugged back. I looked over my shoulder with a glare to Master. But I couldn't glare at him for long, he was everything I wanted.

A smirk grew with his slow saunter toward me until he was standing in front of me. Obediently, I presented myself, pulling the straps of my push-up bra down and lowering it before baring my breasts upward for his pleasure. With a hungry want in my eyes, I reached to unclasp his black, suit pants where he'd already begun to swell.

"Stand," he ordered, his voice harsher than I expected it would be.

With a sticky swallow, I rose, running my splayed hands up his suit.

His glance went toward the stairs before he lifted me.

"Your suit--"

"I only wear it all the time because I know how much you love it."

My legs embraced his waist, and he carried me past the counter into the spacious kitchen and set me on the center island.

I looked away, still embarrassed from what he'd witnessed. I pulled the strap up, but was stopped before the cup covered my nipple.

"I loved watching that." His finger slowly circled over my areola.

Despite the excitement of his touch, I had no doubt my brow had furrowed like a viper with what he'd said. He loved watching his own brother fuck me in a cage?

He only smiled in return and crashed his lips to mine. The bulge in his pants proved he hadn't lied. "I've been going mad without you, Elizabeth."

I turned my head. He'd let Jonah take me away. Just as much as I wanted his affection, I wanted answers more. "You made me believe I was yours."

He wiped a stray tear from my temple.

Despite desperately wanting the touch, I pulled away. "I believed you loved me." At those words, his forehead lowered to mine.

Tapping noses, he whispered, "I do. More than anything, I do. I hated Jonah for taking you."

"Why did you let him?"

He sighed, still so close to me. "You deserve to be happy."

"I'm happy with you."

"You hated me outside the room I locked you in. And now, you're forcing yourself to hate Jonah because of me."

"Because I want to be with you."

He smiled, letting his gaze wander to where his hand roved to where the garters clasped my stockings. "But you were enjoying yourself?"

I shook my head, profusely.

He extended one shoulder backward and picked up something behind him. His tone was stern. "Were you enjoying yourself?" He rested the crop on my thigh.

I gulped.

The whip raised to the silver bell on my neck then trailed upward beneath my chin. Our gazes locked. "Were you fighting your own desire to have an orgasm?"

"Yes, Master."

"Did you feel guilty for enjoying yourself?" Was that anger or warning in his voice?

My legs spread wider. "Yes, Master." My heart quickened, growing more frantic as the leather flap left my chin to tickle down my torso slow and teasing, past the ruffled lingerie skirt, down to warn my slit of punishment.

"I am the only person who tells you when you can't cum." The tap of leather against me was so soft, I spread my legs as wide as possible for more sensation. "Do I need to punish you so you don't refuse yourself pleasure?"

Adrenaline pulsed through me, and I licked my lips. The quiver in my chest cut the words. "Please, Master."

He raised the whip to the silver bell on my neck then trailed upward beneath my chin. "Please what?"

"Discipline me."

The whip lowered and swatted at my exposed core, just hard enough to sting. "Stand here." He pointed the crop to the left of the stove.

I obeyed in earnest.

"I'm going to punish you and fuck an orgasm out of you!" Before I had nodded my acceptance, he removed the collar and tossed it to clank on the floor. "Bend over and face to the counter."

"Yes, Master." I lowered forward. Air whistled, and the whip popped my backside.

"Faster."

At that, I dropped to the cold surface right as another swat stung my flesh. "That's one."

I breathed the next words. "Thank you, Master."

He only got three swats in before he thrust hard and deep.

"My cock has been aching ever since I saw you in that outfit." Another pump. "Don't think I'm not going capture you alone and drag you up and lock you in that cage to mewl for me, Slave!"

Need pulsed through me as his words combined with the friction inside me. I moaned.

"Don't moan for me. I want you mewling your desperation for my cum."

The mewl I'd sworn never to willingly make escaped my lips.

"Louder." His hands entwined with mine, and he pumped hilt deep with urgency.

Something between a moan and mewl answered him. Way too soon, my back arched with the orgasm he teased me with.

A beep sounded. One I knew to be associated with a door opening somewhere.

"Cum for me now." The next rock of his pelvis sent a quake through me. For a second, he braced on the counter, panting before a kiss to my shoulder.

On your knees and present under the counter."

I dropped and backed under the counter until my feet hit the wall. Before he'd moved forward, my mouth was open and tongue out to lick from base to tip of his thick cock. The taste of myself coated my tongue as it twirled around him. He didn't force it deep as I loved. I did all the work bobbing my head. It didn't take long to know why.

Toward the dining room, I heard Jonah's voice. "I thought Lizzie was down here with you?"

Master huffed. "You know how Kitties like making a mess of counters and running off. She's probably on her knees somewhere licking clean."

I bobbed quietly, occasionally feeling movement of his hips. They talked while I focused on my slow and steady job of pleasuring him. Then came soft steps. Master readjusted his hips to block me from sight.

The bell of the collar jingled. "She wasn't supposed to take this off."

"Maybe she's looking for a straight razor to make sure she's camera-ready. Go check your room for her." Master's excuse worked and the jingle went toward the stairs.

Both strong hands slid past the cat mask and combed into my hair before he held me still and pounded into my throat. "Swallow." He held my face against him as cum spurted down my throat, continuing to push as deep as possible, hindering me from breath until he let go.

"You loved that, didn't you, Slave?"

"Yes. Thank you, Master."

He stepped backward, and I stood. I hadn't expected the firm kiss that owned my mouth just as much as his cock had. "Now go, before Jonah finds us together...and Elizabeth." He stroked my cheek. "Give Jonah a chance for a few weeks. You may really enjoy his company."