My Master's Brother Ch. 16

Story Info
Who knew sex through a cage could be so good.
1.3k words
4.39
6.8k
4

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

Author's note: This won't make much sense without the earlier chapters. But if you are into cat masks and leashes it might be fun toward the end. and the chapter before it has been slow to load.

To say I loved the idea of playing cat would be absurd. To say Jacob thought I loved it would be even more absurd. Yet there I was, on hands and knees, at his side. As though it couldn't get any worse, he reached down and scratched behind my artificial cat ear.

"You're going to love this." He walked slowly down the hall to the opposite end where Master's room was. Across from Master's door, what had appeared to be a wall rolled sideways and disappeared into the rest of the wall. I scurried backward on elbows and heels of my feet at the sight. Thick metal bars--this was a cage. One that faced outward to master's door. The top was only chest height.

Jonah held firm to the leash.

Given no other option, I turned to face the opposite direction. A fearful tremble took hold.

"You'll only be in here a few hours. And it will be fun."

I shook my head. "I won't. I won't be locked in there." I searched behind me, desperate for Master to step from his room, but he never did. I hadn't seen him. He'd always come to me several times a day.

"Just take a look."

"I'm not a fucking animal."

"I know that." He lowered his head and sighed. "Please, Lizzie." This was the same man I mocked for being such a horrible kidnapper for his politeness. There was nothing strong about him. I didn't fear him. But I also never feared Master, not truly. Mostly, I'd always feared his disapproval. The shame of being something he didn't like.

The thing he'd detested from the beginning was my willingness to be abused. The way I would have rathered falling back into a life with Marshal than the security I had here. The rage that my ex always brought out in him.

It wouldn't matter what I did, Jonah would love and accept it. Like some mad-man so desperate to win favor he would give no other options. "Why did you kidnap me?" I must have looked silly asking that question in the ridiculous outfit I currently wore.

"Because you're wonderful. Too perfect to be with someone who would hurt you. Clearly stubborn...don't look at me like that, Lizzie."

"I'm not Lizzie! I'm Elizabeth." Despite the humiliating sight of my bare ass in full view, I yanked the leash from his hand, got up, and turned to storm away. But the only choices were downstairs or to Jonah's room.

He ran to catch up to where I sped halfway down the stairs. "Just give me a chance. Give us a chance." He grabbed my hand. Even though the touch was soft, I stopped and turned to him. A grin lifted on one side of his mouth. He reached to the collar and tinkled the bell. "Give this a chance."

I felt a pull on my soul. Maybe it was the similarity of the eyes he had of Master.

He stepped against me, face close to mine. "If you don't like playing Kittie after a week, we can stop." At that promise, I followed him up the stairs. A beaming smile was on his face when we arrived at the cage. He found a side button and pushed it. Several bars of a door popped out with a metallic clank.

he ordered me on hands and knees again, reeling the black leash around his fist to pull me close. At closer look, a beige cat tree--sized for a human--was at the corner. It had stairs and little pedestals next to the bars. Jonah remained in the hall and waited toward where the carpeted stand was.

"Upstairs. See how it looks." On hands and knees I continued up the stairs. Already the friction irritated my sensitive knees, though I'd done this plenty on the hard tile while with Master, but never for so long.

One pedestal was at waist height. I had to position on it to turn around to continue upward. Jonah's soft hold was on my hips. His intentions were obvious, and from where I had stopped, I could see the green carpeting that appeared like grass, more pedestal sections. There was even a bed for basking in the sunlight that trickled in from a fogged skylight too high to reach. And to my left were more bars facing a large room with a camera set up.

Jonah's pant's were rustling behind me.

"Jonah--"

"Call me Master. At least when we are in role."

I'd call him nothing at all if that was his expectation.

The velvet-soft tip of his cock already slid against the slit between my legs. "How are you always so wet?" His immediate plunge proved it a rhetorical question. I would have leaned forward onto my elbows in submission, but he reached in, took hold of my collar, and pulled me upright against the cold bars. Peppermint breath caressed my shoulder. The collar remained tight, but one hand was to my breast and his other fondling the pearl between my legs. With every increasing thrust, the bell on my collar rung and bounced until it was a constant jingle to the rapid fucking that rubbed me in a way I couldn't hold back.

"Does this feel good?"

"Yes," I breathed as my eyes rolled upward in pleasure.

"Mewl like a cat when I make you cum." He went harder, deeper. There was no way I would follow that order. As though he knew I might ignore it, when I couldn't hold back, he clasped both of my nipples and pinched hard, causing me to cry out. The sound sent him out of control as his raging cock sprayed into me. The collar loosened and I lowered onto my chest, panting. despite my distaste for Jonah, he didn't disappoint as a lover.

When I turned my head, Master stood within view not far from his door--his expression unreadable, but he was still handsome as ever in his black suit. I shamefully turned my forehead to the carpet. He saw me enjoying getting fucked by Jonah, worse I was in a cage mewling like a cat.

A moment later, I heard Master say, "I'm heading down to make breakfast."

Jonah spoke through heavy breaths. "Thanks. Me and Kittie will be down shortly."

Author's Note:

To all my marvelous readers who have seen this through. I'm only a chapter or two ahead of you given the number of times I have rewritten and tossed these latter chapters. But I need your help naming the Noah and Jonah's sex-club. Whether it be something like "Noah's 'Fucking' Ark" (sarcastic fucking) or whatever else, so be it. I just go random on things and Jonah and Noah are biblical with water and numbered days (40 days and 40 nights in water, 3 days in a whale). I'm not glued to their names, but if you see something interesting for Elizabeth a real name (or the guys), let me know. If there were "meh" chapters, let me know. I have no clue how to write erotica, I don't even read it outside from some stuff on-site. Complain away, recommend like crazy, I'm listening and I want all these characters to grow, I want you excited and rooting for someone or all. And I may change chapter 2 for some non-consent back-hall play fun, if you like that instead, let me know. She's broken and weak in the beginning, I want her coming out stronger and these guys earning her, (unless that's totally wrong for the genre). Thanks for your comments, they help a ton.