My Master's Brother Ch. 18

Story Info
Sex in the shower and promise of cam-time.
1k words
4.53
4.3k
5
0

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
405 Followers

Author Note: Apologies for the delay, these were approved for publish out of order.

Master did place me a plate to the left of Jonah's feet--at perfect distance and angle so Jonah couldn't see the crop that teased my core beneath the table. Occasionally, Jonah would reach down to stroke behind the cat-ear. I quickly discovered that any refusal to accept Jonah's pets resulted in a prod to the backside.

Master still had absolute control, even though it was invisible to Jonah. And although we had our secret love affair, he demanded I accept Jonah. He even went so far as to demand I call him Noah outside of when he held a crop in his hand.

He'd mentioned being turned on by watching me get fucked by Jonah, which made no sense of a lack of jealousy. But when Jonah had me bent over the balustrade, Noah watched with fervor. Neither minded the presence of the other, as though they both relished the experience. Jonah wouldn't like seeing me bent over and fucked by Noah, though.

By the next morning, I looked forward to going into my wardrobe to get ready. I didn't mind the way Jonah peeked in as I bent over to glide my stockings up my legs. Nor did I mind when he dropped to his knees and helped me set them to the garter and guided his warm tongue along my slit. Or the way he looked up past the ruffled, Caribbean-blue lingerie skirt. I felt a bit like Cinderella when he placed my foot to his knee and slid on a white shoe that was edged with a blue that matched my lingerie and collar. He was endearing, not in charge like Noah, but gentle and affectionate.

Once he'd helped me get ready, Jonah walked the hall with me at his side--without the jeweled plug he'd begged me to wear. We didn't go to the cage as I'd expected, instead he turned left to knock on Noah's door.

Within seconds, there was a familiar beep of a door being opened, immediately followed by the handsome man I loved. To my excitement, a blue matching my outfit peeked from beneath his suit jacket. An arrogant brow cocked when he glanced down to me.

"Will you shave Kittie?" Jonah asked. He always called me Kittie when I was in mask and on my knees. And he'd accepted my unwillingness to call him Master.

Noah nodded and strode past his large bed to the French doors in the far end of the room. His bathing quarters had a royal elegance and were larger than Jonah's. The gray-speckled marble was a refreshing cold against my palms and knees.

In the corner, he pulled a brass cord and water flowed down like rain from the cloud-white ceiling. The shower felt magical with the soft sunlight trickling through--like rays of sunshine piercing the rain. After he felt the water for a few seconds, he called me over.

There was a smolder in his gaze as he slowly removed his suit jacket. His head bobbed to the flowing water. "Get in, Kittie," he ordered, rolling up the sleeves of his collared shirt.

Jonah knelt behind me and removed the heeled shoes from my feet.

The leash dragged the floor as I crawled beneath the soft-flowing water and rolled onto my back where my head was between steams of the water so none hit my face. My legs spread for his viewing pleasure.

"I left the kit downstairs," he said to Jonah as his gaze roved over my body. "Would you get it and the cam?"

Horror gripped my features, and I shook my head with refusal.

"I'll do it if you will," Noah said to me. But his expression had the bidding of trust.

I conceded with a weak nod.

The size of Jonah's grin consumed my periphery. "Absolutely." I'd never seen him leave a room so fast.

Noah set his shoes on the floor next to where his jacket lay. With the rest of his clothing still on, he came and dropped to his knees between my legs. For a moment, he only stared past the thin stream of water from his bangs onto my neck. He was almost soaked from shirt to black socks already, but he didn't seem to mind. Nor did he mind when I tugged the drenched tie out from his black, suit vest.

"Do you know how long I've fantasized about taking you in the rain?" Then his hands were on me, tugging the small bra down to bare my breasts, pushing the lingerie skirt up to my navel, dipping his fingers into me before lowering his mouth to taste me. Just as much hunger lingered in his gaze that held mine.

"Too long." I gripped his sopping hair and thrust my pelvis up to his mouth. He dined on me, but we wouldn't have much time before Jonah returned. I pulled the dark locks I held, forcing him upward.

He obliged, rushing to unclasp his pants and line his hips to mine. He plunged deep, bracing on his elbows to either side of my head. It was different though, he wasn't fucking me. In every way, whether it be his tongue dancing with mine or the steady pump of his hips, he was making love to me. And I loved every bit of it--especially the wet suit he'd worn for me. Despite the slow and deep rock of his hips, it didn't take long before he pulsed deep inside me.

His soaked hair streamed water onto me as our foreheads bumped. "Jonah might--" Whatever words he'd planned to say were cut short by the beep of the bedroom door. He pulled my bra up to cover my breasts before he clasped his pants and returned to an upright position.

I had no doubt he wanted for the secret to end, with a hope that Jonah would love watching me being fucked just as much as Noah did. But that wasn't something to shove in the shy twin's face immediately. Instead, Noah had worked out gradually introducing the idea to Jonah for so long as I was interested in trying.