My Master's Brother Ch. 20

Story Info
Jonah's jealousy flares.
847 words
4.26
5k
7

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

Author's Note: I made some big changes early on since this needs to be two smaller parts with more of the club in it, but I will post the latter chapters as I write them since the beginning shouldn't alter it too much.

Two opposing men resided in Jonah. On camera, he owned every moment and ruled over me. He even ordered Noah around when he joined in. Off camera, he was the polar opposite--quiet, joyous, and doting me with a lover's affection. That was the Jonah I feared would never accept inviting Noah into the relationship.

Not long ago, I couldn't have imagined having the desire to be with Jonah. But that changed every time we were on camera. When he tossed gentlemanly politeness out and became the type of man I craved. But that was only a few hours of the day, usually.

I chewed my bottom lip, nervous from Jonah's stare across the table with candlelight illuminating his features. This was the Jonah I struggled to engage with. The man whose continuous please and thank you's ground at me. The man who said nothing impolite, and lacked dirty passion.

"You're beautiful, Lizzie."

I smiled and nodded. "Thanks." I dipped my fork into the last bite of my slice of apple pie he'd cooked for me. Even as I bit down on it, he stared with want for me. But it was a deeper craving than passion. I adjusted the sapphire on the necklace Jonah had given me, half covering my cleavage Jonah occasionally glance at.

"Are you happy with me?" he looked down with nervous shyness. "I know its only been five months since I brought you to live with me." He tapped the table.

I thought on his words, uncertain of the meaning behind them. "You and Noah have been wonderful." They had brought me joy, and pulled me from a horrible situation. Against my will at first, but that had passed. I couldn't imagine returning to the life I'd had before.

"Me, Lizzie, I was asking if you are happy here with me? Are you attracted to me?"

I took a deep breath in. I was happy, but not just with Jonah. He was a calm break from Noah's dominance, but he alone wasn't what brought me satisfaction. "Yes, I'm happy." With both of you--thought but feared to be spoken. It had been three days since I'd been alone with Noah, three long days Jonah had loved being on camera with us. Days he'd been turned on by the sight of Noah's hands on my near nude body. Days Noah had gone so far as to have his erection against my slit before Jonah demanded to fuck me and have Noah move to jack off in the background of the camera.

"Good." He leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms.

"What's wrong?"

"Some random asshole messaged that you weren't into fucking me. He wanted to see you fuck the guy in the suit."

My breath caught. Maybe he would consider more with Noah. "Oh--"

"I told him to shut the fuck up and not watch if he had a problem with only me fucking you."

I nodded. So much for openness to an addition to our sex. It was the worst time possible for the beep that warned the front door had opened and Noah had returned.

Jonah scowled down to the table as Noah strolled into the dining room.

Silence. The loudest sound came from a soft whoosh of wind over the candle.

Finally, Noah spoke. "Someone mentioned wanting to see us camming non-consent."

The thought of being dominated and violated in such a way had a wave of adrenaline tingle through me and tightened my nipples. There was no way I would pass up this opportunity that had a slick between my legs. Before Jonah could voice an opinion, I spoke, "That might be fun."

A muscle in Jonah's jaw ticked, yet his voice remained calm. "I think Lizzie and I can just spend the evening in our room."

But I knew Jonah wanted Noah to watch us fucking. He loved it when Noah jacked off to the sight of us. But that didn't seem to interest him at all.

Noah already had a irritated expression given he hadn't been able to fuck me for the past three days. We'd come close while I was straddling him as he sat at the kitchen table with his mouth latched to my nipple, but Jonah set up the cam too quick and rushed over to tug my hips backward and pound into me.

"Elizabeth," Noah said, dominantly gesturing me to rise.

I wasn't sure what the right response would be. Obey Noah, who didn't tolerate disobedience? Opt to go upstairs with Jonah, risking Noah's response when we were alone? Who was I loyal to? They both had earned my loyalty. But Jonah would accept my decision--he didn't have a dominant bone in his body. Something that agitated me about our time together.

I swallowed. There was no right response.