All Comments on 'My Master's Brother Ch. 20'

by junoK

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You need to finish this story! aagh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am not going to read anything else you have written,

Another story unfinished, i have enjoyed your stories but I feel like you need to have some focus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did you know you have repeated the last 2 installments?

junoKjunoKabout 1 year agoAuthor

The first novella is self-published and is much different and expanded until the MC is in the dungeon at the club. I will finish this different version for literotica as well, but not until I am certain of the end of where I will take the books while figuring out what a publisher might be willing to accept.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ve never commented before but this is the first story I’ve read with the perfect blend of dominance/controlling and being in love/obsessed with the girl. Even tho they are in control It’s all about her, all for her, it just appears to be for them. Honestly if you made this into an actual book it would definitely sell xx no negative comments, even if you don’t finish it it’s still good don’t worry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I’m dying to know the rest! Even bought the book hoping for more!! I need book 2!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjunoK@junoK
Free Dominated by the Heir for those who are asking. I had to take it down, but you can find it here: https://booksirens.com/book/SBEWIS9/OYDIPC7 Noah's Ark is FREE for a week or so. https://books2read.com/u/mlpLNM Things are a bit overly hectic ATM. Chapters will come out ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES