My Master's Brother Ch. 19

Story Info
Jonah warms to the idea of Noah joining the fun.
917 words
4.58
4.8k
4
0

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
405 Followers

Jonah, dressed in nothing more than black house-pants, brought in a tripod that had a computer-screen sized monitor he snapped onto two of the legs. He placed it near the wall and attached the camera on top. He brought the brown, leather shaving kit to Noah, who opened it and set the supplies outside the flow of water with precise care.

Jonah beamed to me as he clicked the long, brass cord to the shower so no more than sprinkles came down on me. The cold lather and tickle of Noah's brush caused a small twitch of excitement. I was already aroused from the need he'd created earlier.

The screen turned on and showed me laying in the steamy sprinkle of water.

"Spread your legs toward the camera--Noah move to the side so we get a full view of her spread wide and being shaved." Jonah already sounded winded from excitement, and surprisingly in charge.

I let the image on the monitor guide my angle, as well as Noah's angling me so the water didn't land on my face or where he would be shaving me. His movements were slow and precise, and just as always, I relaxed and remained still for him. Unlike usual, though, Jonah was nearby and put on a brass wolf mask that covered the top half of his face.

Every glide of lather, swipe of blade, and stroke of fingers was erotic. It was Noah's perfected dedication and gentleness that made something so mundane into an enjoyable experience. This was the first time he didn't have a whip in hand--the one thing I really loved about when he had me in such a vulnerable position.

Even through steam, his blue eyes, set on perfection, melted me. Occasionally they flicked upward to meet mine and there was a playful mischief dancing in them. I was uncertain what he was playing at until he would pull the blade back and trace his thumb over the side of my nub. Each time he waited, tormenting me as my muscles relaxed again so he could clear another section.

Another set of blue eyes peeked through a predatory brass mask, just as handsome, and far more hungry. Even the way Jonah's mouth gaped was new to me. He dropped his pants, flaunting every cut muscle on his perfect body. Not to mention the swollen erection that bounced until he gripped and stroked it. My gaze flicked between the two brothers, curious as to Jonah's reaction to Noah's attention to my nether regions.

Another soft graze of his thumb. "Elbows and knees, Kittie."

I rolled into position and spread wide so he could finish shaving me. Two naked feet came to stand in front of me. I tilted my head upward to Jonah, whose hand sped friction over his cock.

"You are so fucking sexy, Kittie. I can't wait until I get to fuck that perfect pussy of yours."

Noah had laid down his razor and begun trickling water to rinse me. A gasp and shudder escaped as he rubbed along my slit. Every time he heightened the sensation and ache between my legs.

"Slide a finger in it while Kittie sucks me."

Noah's finger slid into me, slow and gentle as I rose onto my palms to greet Jonah's throbbing cock. His attention was on the screen, but it was still me he was seeing.

Noah's lips were to my rear, softly planting kisses along the cheek as another finger entered me. At this point, Jonah gripped my head, taking over and thrusting into my throat. My own need built by the sensations the twins were eliciting. My hips rocked as Jonah pounded. Noah's kisses turned to nips. His free hand yanked one side of my bra down to squeeze and play with a breast.

Jonah pulled from my mouth. "I need to fuck you, Kittie. Face the camera."

I obeyed and turned to see myself looking at the screen, even more thankful the mask hid my identity.

Jonah thrust into me from behind. Already, Noah was up with his soaked pants open and stroking himself as I was pounded from behind. Jonah had no problem owning me fast and hard on camera.

My thighs tightened with the oncoming surge of a climax.

"Not yet, Kittie," Jonah said, more demanding than he'd ever been. He gripped the leash and reeled it around his hand, raising my body upright and fully exposed to the camera. At that moment, I couldn't resist staring through wet strands dangling over my eyes to my breasts bouncing with his every thrust. "Does this feel good, Kittie?" His fingers went to my nub to pinch it.

"Yes," I breathed, cut off by his next pump into me.

"You can have release when Noah's cum is on your tits, and mine is leaking out of your cunt." He'd never spoken in such a vulgar way, and it had me riling with want for more.

My head bobbed with my acceptance. My gaze met Noah's, and he had this look of satisfaction that went beyond the onslaught of pleasure he steadily pumped. There was a pride. One that could only be in response to how Jonah had welcomed him to participate. He was the first to shatter, blasting my neck and chest with seed. Jonah was next, his throbbing thrust set me overboard to mewl and writhe in his hold as an earth-bending climax wracked through me.

"Again," I said, chest swelling with heavy breaths.