All Comments on 'My Mistress'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too much detail

Love the story but I don’t need to know every little thing that they do

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fantastic!

Great story! Love your works!

speedyballsspeedyballsover 4 years ago

Fantastic ending. Kind of hinted at here and there but not totally obvious that would actually happen. Would love to read about how two two met or any other stories with Mistress/Kayleigh

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love the story and looking forward to chapter 2

illwindillwindover 4 years ago

What in the living hell was that? I genuinely don't understand what you were going for with this. Two pages of family introductions, another page of squabbling, and half a page of some really unsexy sex; all topped off with a 'twist' ending that was so out of place I thought there must have been a formatting error.

I also wonder what that ending is meant to imply. Seems like your siding with the close-minded grandpa in the story that being trans is 'a goddam sin.' I mean, you actually made her a demon! Again, I have to ask, what in the hell is this story meant to be?

The only true consistency I found was how utterly cliched it all felt. The sex was written like you just googled BDSM and went with the first things that popped up. The family drama could have been scenes from a bad sitcom. After all that, I'm honestly amazed you didn't have him sign the demonic contract in blood.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 4 years ago
Nice twist at the end

As mentioned below, it was kinda hinted at here and there, but I didn't think it would be literal. I enjoyed the story, although it did feel like there was a bit too much detail in certain parts, which kind of slowed things down a bit. Regardless, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

really good but don't know why you had to have her be a demon keep on going getting good hope they get revenge on his family

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
omg this is AMAZING

Ah everytime i read one of your stories i usually feel very horny, but this time i felt that and i felt a bit lonely i really want to find a love like this one it isnt perfect but it is beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
still one of the best uploads

I guess for my taste recent uploads of things I like have declined, I still love the core of this story and hope for me and I love many of your other storyd and read them right away.... thanks for writing and the effort F the persons comment that doesn't even write stories for the rest of us.

wistanwistanover 4 years ago
Good

Not your best, I agree with the others that there was an awful lot of family stuff going on, which would be fine if it directly contributed to the story, but as it is, really doesn't. And yeah, the twist ending came kind of out of nowhere.

You could have done something like making Kayden and the whole family super-religious, and have him in a constant struggle with them and himself over his "life of sin"... kind of make him being physically seduced parallel to being spiritually seduced or something? I could see that working better, perhaps.

But that aside it is well written and I always love some dominant trans on male action, so 4 stars for me. Not a bad story at all, just not a perfect one.

nitetrapnitetrapover 4 years ago
Plot twist

I'm loving this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Let's have it!

I think the flow slowed down a little with all the exposition. That being said, I hope you use the info dump to set up future encounters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
too detailed

Too much family stuff, need more family sex,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

I liked it alot

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Weird

This story feels like an homage to WhiskeyisGood's Lillith only that the landing was on the nose and got stuck there.

The sex scenes were phoenixcinder's standard with a lot of alluding to BDSM in many of them. There is a good rapport between the 2 MCs that ends up feeling squandered when the family comes in and takes up a decent amount of screen time. Bigotry is demonstrated but then the ending comes off as "Yes having a relationship other than between a woman and a man will have a demon steal your soul."

I know that is probably not what was intended but that is kinda how it comes off with the WAM ending there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Demonic ending

I enjoyed the read very much it was lengthy but it was very erotic at times. The entrance is through me after the signing of the contract when she turned into a demon even though she did say along the way that she was such. You never really take those things seriously. I'm guessing that there is going to be a sequel to the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Great story should add another chapter

interdictrinterdictrover 4 years ago
Thanks

Cheers for this, it is wonderful. A nice balance of plot and sex. Needs more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Was a great story right until the end when she turned into a demon....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Please, I have read all your stories since the begging and I know that you left some of them unfinished so I beg you, continue with this on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong ending

I loved the story up until the ending. He finally grew a pair and stood up for her. I feel the ending would of been so much better if the went off and lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
3/5

i loved the main characters relationship and the sex was hot but you lost me a little on the extensive family dialogue. too many characters in my opinion. also the ending was a little strange. so she's like a demon? lol what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mixed Bag

Great until the last few paragraphs. You should've just had it end on a high note, no contract signing or anything. The storytelling overall was really good, especially the dialogue. Still, for me, the ending almost ruined it. It was too big of a reveal and a mood change right before the end, and there's no relevance for the plot (unless theres a chapter 2) or for the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The ending really came out of left field. If there's a part two then I can forgive that as being a big cliffhanger, but as is it's really odd, and honestly pretty unsatisfactory. As for the rest of the story, I enjoyed the build ups, for the most part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story up to the contract

Not sure what else to say. Great story, alittle long winded in parts (didnt need the explanation of euchre for example) but the contract part... really wrecked the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

The story was long but I really enjoyed the Christmas dinner part of the story. It would make a hell of a Christmas movie.

Not a big fan of the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow

I would like a sequel please.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Kayleigh and Kayden.

What a surprise at the end to find out Kayleigh really is a demon was just a total shock,but all the references pointed to it.But to get Kayden to sign away his soul to her did that ensure Kayleigh's love for him and to spend eternity as her boyfriend and slave?.

I kinda think because Kayden confronted his Family and revealed Kayleigh as his Trans Girlfriend that Kayleigh knew she found the love of her life,and wanted him beside her forever.It didn't matter if she was a demon Kayden loved her regardless.I think this story was just plain beautiful Bondage and all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice!!!

I loved this story, and the twist! Now I’m ready to see her really unload on him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Great great writing. Loved all the details. These are the kind of stories I wish would be turned into kinky adult movies. Keep up the great work.

Wolfgang1866Wolfgang1866about 4 years ago
Whirlwind story

Very interesting story! Covers so much territory. And I disagree with the comment that says the story is long. Given all that happens in the story you could have made a multi-part story out of this never mind just 4 pages. done well!

TLB1981TLB1981almost 4 years ago

What happened after between him and his family.

ilovetgirls2ilovetgirls2over 3 years ago
Need More

You must continue this story. Kayleigh and Kayden are a great couple. This story was so well written and so damn sexy! I couldn't peel my eyes from the pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great until the end...

It was a great story right up until the very end when he signed the contract, at which point the whole story was ruined. I know you make it point to weave fantasy into alot of your stories, but this was a good story until then. I enjoyed it until that point

jubifist72jubifist72over 3 years ago
Need More

What happened after

The Lezzy couple

family ...............

MORE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want the second part please...

Really craving for that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES