All Comments on 'My Mistress' Skirt'

by Sonny Boy Jacobsen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars

Really good story. More please.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sweet Mistress

Where can I find Ma'am Part 1 & 2?

(rbbillie)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a sick abusive story. He took at leas 18 hard cane strokes two days after a severe strapping where she strapped him countless times. They had to help him stand and walk, yeah out to the ambulance. The neighbors called 911. They reported a domestic abuse incident. Two police squad cars were there also to take the torturers to the local jail. He had severe vascular trauma and sciatic nerve damage. All the mistresses receive 18 month sentences. They had a good lawyer and he got the into minimum security prisons. They were all registered as sex offenders also. The writer of the story was embarrassed. He didn't do any BDSM research. He would have know about prison strap and caning damage, About never striking a sub while angry, About safe words, About checking on the sub during the whipping, About the danger of caning the penis. Sadder still that people wack off to this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too sick for me. BDSM is supposed to be safe, sane & consensual. This wasn’t any of those things. There were no safewords, no boundaries, just a sadistic, cruel bunch of women torturing a boy.

This treatment would have ended it’s him in hospital, scarred for life.

LittlebeauLittlebeau29 days ago

On the contrar, he enjoyed being humilated an severely punished!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous