All Comments on 'My Mom and Our Visitor Pt. 01'

by Mi_Si

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
TommyCrazyGuNTommyCrazyGuNover 2 years ago

Great beginning loved the whole story can’t wait for next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was horrible. Rushed, poorly written, and just horrible. She's 5'8 he's 7 inches taller and her legs are longer....? So either a 6'3 guy is all chest and no legs or a 5'8 woman is all leg with D tits taking up the rest of her torso and she has no stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

rubbish

des67des67over 2 years ago

Great story... Interested in what will happen... 5 Stars... A very good start to a promising career in writing Literotica stories... Nicely done...

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

This made ZERO sense. Why would he invite a complete stranger to his house?

Don’t give us the crap about jerking off on his moms things, that’s just ridiculous. And 7 years is a lot older.

And rape is rape. It doesn’t matter if he was invited or not, call the cops.

Man, this was just shit.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 2 years ago

This story awakened the depraved, sadistic part of my soul that I keep buried deep, in the manner of authors Tim Smith and CindysBob. I look forward to seeing just how far you are willing to take this.

Mi_SiMi_Siover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Part 2 is already pending :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I yearn for a decent story but, once again, this was not it. This was garbage from one end to the other. Please spare us any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Promising start; but like someone else commented -- poorly written -- get an editor to smooth out the spelling, punctuation, and grammar. It has the makings of a good story, but it could be a great story if it is edited properly.

Mi_SiMi_Siover 2 years agoAuthor

Ok, I got the message :)

Cancelled pending and won't publish no more.

Thank you for your time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't listen to the a-holes publish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow dude, great start. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really looking forward to part 2. Let the haters hate...publish it

des67des67over 2 years ago

LMAO @ANons.....Can't be bothered to register an account nor write anything for themselves...All the fuckheads do is bitch and moan about other people's writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please post part 2. Don't listen to the haters

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 2 years ago

Agree with above! Don't listen to the jerks. I very much want to read part two. Can't humiliate/rape/beat/ Mom too bad for my taste! Looking forward to next part and many more to follow!!!

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

This a good set up but it should be one story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gave you a 5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous