My Mom and the Goblin King Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I strip off my clothes and fall into bed. Still with visions of my mom bouncing on a troll's huge cock. I start to jerk off. I feel ashamed but it's hard to deny it was hot seeing such a sexy woman used. Even if it was my mom.

I cum hard and cover my stomach. It takes me a while to catch my breath. After a bit of cleaning up I fall back into bed. The day starts to pull me down into sleep. My eyes close and in an instant I'm off in a dream.

End of Chapter 2

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! This series has been fun to write so far. Length wise it's shorter but I think for the content that's alright. Feel free to send me feedback, especially about format and length.

Depending on feedback I might do a one off sci-fi story in between this is chapter 3. If people are really hungry for the next chapter though I'll gladly push that forward.

Happy reading and always be kind to each other.