My Mom Competes with my Stepmom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I impetuously decided to lash out by telling a lie. I turned to Dad and said, "Mom cooked steaks twice this week. The second time was with that brandy peppercorn sauce you like." Actually, our dinners were much simpler now than when Dad lived with us.

"Mmmmmm. I miss those. Your mom cooks up an amazing steak. I don't eat steaks in most restaurants as they can't compare with hers. Only a top-notch steakhouse can make a steak that tastes as good."

"And she made that Cuban pork recipe you like so much."

"You lucky boy. She was pulling out all her greatest hits. I miss her cooking at times."

Allison glared at Dad. I could tell she was badly hurt by Dad's pining for Mom's cooking. I had told Allison that Mom was a good cook, but I think she thought I was being a supportive son. To hear her husband praising Mom's cooking after apparently telling Allison much earlier that Mom had been a bad cook made it clear she had been deceived.

I said, "So what are we watching tonight?"

* * * *

The next day, Allison wasn't her usual happy self, and I felt guilty for what I had done. She had tried to be sympathetic, and I had responded by hurting her. The person I should have hurt was my dad, but it's hard to hurt someone who doesn't care.

While we were eating lunch, Allison asked, "Would you please vacuum the house after we finish?"

I didn't want to, but I said yes because I was still feeling guilty.

As I vacuumed, I thought about Mom. Having used her panties to jerk off with for a week was inspiring some weird ideas. Clearly, she was jealous of Allison and thought badly of her. My story about Allison giving me the panties had made her happy in a weird way. Mom had asked me to tell it to her several times. What if I told her an even worse story about Allison when I got home? Would that make her even happier? If I told her a story that made her more jealous, would she keep doing my laundry? Would she start cooking nice dinners like she did when Dad lived with us?

Wednesday afternoon when I came back from the mall, I could hear Allison in the kitchen. When I joined her, she asked, "Did you buy anything?"

"No," I lied. Allison had a tablet and had paused a video when I came in. "What are you doing?"

"Your dad is traveling tomorrow and won't be home until the next day. I was thinking of cooking us steaks. So, I'm researching how to grill a steak and what type of grill to buy."

"Don't grill a steak."

"What?"

"I said don't grill a steak. I've had grilled steaks at a friend's house a few times, and they aren't nearly as good as a steak cooked in a cast iron skillet. That's how Mom cooks her steaks."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Let me find a video that shows how she cooks steaks."

Allison handed me her tablet. As I searched for steak cooking videos, she said, "I'm doing another big session of cleaning tomorrow. Now that I'm home full-time, I feel like the house should be spotless. I want you to help me out."

The way she said it, it sounded like a demand instead of a request. I didn't want to spend the day cleaning, but I didn't have any other plans. "Okay."

Then out of the blue, Allison asked me, "Where did your mom go to college?"

"She didn't go to college."

"She didn't?" Allison seemed to swell. I decided to not tell her why Mom didn't go to college. Instead, I said, "Mom regrets not going to college. That's why she's always been on me about going to college."

"I agree with her. It's so important to go to college. Marriages between two people with college degrees are more likely to last. Marriages between someone with a college degree and someone without have a high divorce rate."

That seemed to lift Allison's spirits, like it was Mom's fault Dad dumped her for Allison because Mom didn't have a college degree and Allison did.

* * * *

I enjoyed my week with Allison. She was the odd combination of someone close to my age who was also an authority figure in my life. I asked her permission before I went someplace. When I went out to see a friend, she gave me spending money. When we talked about music and movies, we had very similar tastes. She told me a lot about what college life would be like.

On Sunday, I drove home. Sadly, this time there was no stop on the way for fun. When I got home, I gave Mom a big hug. I wanted to reassure her that I still preferred living with her. "It's good to be home. I missed you. I missed my friends, but I also missed you." I gave her one more hug before heading to my bedroom. Mom followed along.

As I emptied my bag, Mom asked, "Did Allison ask about her panties?"

I had hoped Mom would ask me that. "She did. Monday night when she got home from work, I was in my bedroom. She got home before Dad. I heard her go to her bedroom, close the door for a little bit, and then she came to my bedroom. She asked if I had enjoyed her little present, and I told her about you finding them and taking them away."

"Did you tell her about using them?"

"No." Mom seemed relieved.

"You didn't tell her I gave you a replacement pair?"

I shook my head. "Oh, no. I'm not stupid, Mom."

"What did she say after you told her that I took her panties away from you?"

"She laughed and said, 'We can't have that.' She was wearing a knee-length skirt. She pulled up the skirt in the back, reached underneath, and pulled down her panties. When she handed them to me, she said, 'I just put these on in case you needed another pair. Enjoy!' And then she went to her bedroom and changed into comfortable clothes."

"She took her panties off in front of you?" Mom asked incredulously.

"Yeah. I didn't see anything, but I have to assume she was naked under her skirt."

Mom tsk-tsked. "That's terrible."

"Even worse, she regularly showed off her body to me. When she got home from work, she'd talk to me while unbuttoning her blouse. When she had several buttons unbuttoned, she'd find some excuse to bend forward in front of me so I could get a good look down her shirt. She'd then go change into shorts and a T-shirt for when Dad got home. Whenever Dad was off in another part of the house, she'd strike sexy poses for me."

"That's disgusting. Why would she do that?"

"I think she enjoys being a prick tease. She knew I masturbated, and she wanted me to masturbate while thinking of her."

"And you didn't, did you?"

"She's a very attractive woman, Mom." Mom's face flushed with anger. "I don't think about a particular woman when I'm masturbating, so no, I didn't think about her." I tried to make the last sound like a lie.

I pulled out of my bag a pair of blue, frilly panties that I had bought from Victoria's Secret. "Here are the panties she gave me."

Mom ripped them out of my hand. "These are going into the trash right now."

Mom stormed out of my bedroom. A few moments later, I heard scissors snipping in the kitchen.

* * * *

That night as I lay in bed, I wondered why I told Mom such an outrageous lie. What was my goal in doing so? What did I want?

What I wanted was to be with Brittney. During the week, we did a video call every day. They had been getting hotter and hotter. But I couldn't be with Brittney. So, what did I want? I wanted Mom to be happy. I wanted Grandma cured of cancer. I wanted to never have moved here. I wanted my parents to not have divorced.

What did I seriously want? I wanted the summer to be over. It was going to suck with Brittney out of state and me ping-ponging between two homes. I wanted to be at college, making a bunch of new friends, finding a great girlfriend, and having a blast.

So why the big lie to Mom? Some of it was that I wanted to make Mom happy. And it had made Mom happy. But some of it was to see what would happen. Would Mom do something crazy? I couldn't imagine she would. But I couldn't imagine she'd ever give me a pair of her panties to jerk off into. I was intensely curious to see how Mom would react.

* * * *

Monday morning, I got up earlier than usual and went to the family room. When Mom had moved us here, the only things she brought besides clothes and toiletries were her elliptical workout machine and her big, honking home gym machine. They were set up in the family room so Mom could watch TV as she worked out.

Mom said, "Good morning, Sunshine. I'm surprised to see you up this early."

Mom liked to work out as soon as she got up. I had asked Mom once why she didn't go to a gym to work out, and she had said, "I don't have the time to get dressed, drive to a gym, change into workout clothes, workout, shower, change back, and drive home." She was wearing a big T-shirt she used as a nightshirt, socks, and shoes. When I was growing up, she'd work out and still have enough time to make breakfast for Dad and me.

I said, "I felt in the mood to hit the weights this morning. Have you done your weights workout already?"

"Yes."

On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, Mom would warm up on the elliptical machine, do a weight workout, and then finish with a short session on the elliptical machine. On Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, she did a long session on the elliptical machine. When Mom had said she was in damn good shape, she had spoken the truth.

Mom said, "Warm up before you lift. Do some jumping jacks."

I did jumping jacks and similar exercises for five minutes, and then I did my usual weight workout. I had played defensive lineman in junior high school and had sucked at it. To be a good lineman, you need to enjoy hurting people and not mind being hurt. I was the opposite. In high school, I did field events - shot put, hammer throw, discus throw, and javelin throw. I loved that it was a solitary sport and all technique. Every meet, I was competing just against myself. I didn't care how I finished; all I cared about was I did better than the time before. I had lifted weights to help my performance in my field events. I had no plans to do my field events again, but I wanted to be somewhat buff when I got to college to hopefully turn some college girls' heads. It was nice to workout with Mom, to have company while not feeling any pressure to talk."

When Mom was done, I was resting between sets. She said, "I'm off to shower."

"Before you go, can I ask you kind of a personal question?"

"Sure."

"You said you had a lot of sexy lingerie. How come? Do most women have a lot of sexy lingerie?"

Mom smiled. "No, they don't. Normally, women wear comfortable cotton underwear, including me. I think most women probably have a couple of sexy items for special days like anniversaries. Your dad traveled almost every week for business, and, when he got home, he always took me out on a date. And on those dates, he wanted me to wear sexy lingerie. And he didn't want me to wear the same ones over and over. So, I wound up buying a lot of sexy lingerie. But I haven't worn any of it since your dad moved out."

"Okay." I had a thought. "So Allison probably already has a lot of sexy lingerie?"

Mom frowned and crossed her arms over her chest. "She probably does." And then she practically stomped out of the room.

As I worked out, I heard Mom showering. She showered in the master bath. She kept her clothes in the master bedroom even though she slept in the bedroom she had slept in as a girl. She refused to move into the master bedroom while Grandma was still alive. My uncle, Mom's one sibling, had died in Iraq. I slept in his old bedroom and showered in the master bath. The little quirks of our household.

* * * *

Later that morning once Mom left to visit Grandma, I texted Brittney Would now be a good time for a call? She texted back Yes.

I sent Brittney a video chat request on my laptop. I knew she'd be alone because her dad was at work. Moments later, her face showed up on the screen. She had dark brown hair and brown eyes. She had a lusty look on her face.

"Hey, Bryson."

"Hey, Brittney. How are things going?"

"I'm bored. Ready to spice up our morning?"

"Oh, yes."

Brittney grabbed her T-shirt and pulled it off over her head. I did the same with mine and, by that time, she had moved back far enough that I could see her face and tits.

"God, you're so sexy, Brittney."

Brittney puffed up her chest and modeled her tits for me. "Do you miss these?"

"Every day. Every day I think about sucking on them while I jerk off."

"Jerk off for me, baby."

I stood up and slipped off my shorts. I moved the webcam, so my hard cock showed up on my feed to her. I stroked my cock. "You make me so hot, Brittney."

"You make me hot, Bryson. I can't wait until I get back home."

I sat back down. "Show me how hot I'm making you."

Brittney stood up until her pussy came on screen. She had a dark, brown bush that I longed to feel. She parted her pussy lips and showed me her pink insides. "I'm wet already, Bryson." She rubbed her pussy with her finger for a few moments as she moaned. I so wanted to see her pussy in person.

Brittney sat back down. Her tits bounced a little bit as she did. Her tits were small, but they looked wonderful. My mouth watered at the memory of their taste. I sat back down too. I grabbed Mom's silk panties and put them on my cock. I was careful to not let Brittney see that I wasn't using the panties she gave me.

"Once you get home, I'll come right over. We'll get naked just like we are right now." I stroked my cock with Mom's panties. I knew Brittney was working her pussy with her finger. "And I'll suck on those wonderful tits again."

"Do you like my tits?"

"I love your tits. They are so beautiful. The perfect mouthful."

"And what are you going to do after that?"

"I'm going to get between your legs and lick your pussy. You'll be soaking wet, and I'll lick up all your juices." I loved talking dirty with Brittney, and, from the look on her face she loved it too. She was leaning back now and breathing deeply. I could still see her wonderful tits, but not as well as at the start of the call.

"Don't forget my clit."

"Oh, no. I'll move up to your clit and lick it until you come. And once you come, you'll tell me, 'Fuck me, Bryson.'"

"I will. I'll be so ready for you to fuck me."

"I'll move up and suck on your tits for a little bit, and then I'll move some more. You'll guide my cock into you. And it'll feel so great once I'm inside of you."

"It'll feel great for me, Bryson."

I couldn't wait to fuck Brittney. The two times I had fucked a girl, it was with a condom on, and it was not the awesome experience I had been expecting. Brittney was on the pill and had promised to let me fuck her without a condom and to let me come inside of her. The thought of coming inside of her was enough to set me over the edge. I spurted into Mom's panties.

I continued, "And then we'll fuck. I'll slide my cock in and out of you. It'll feel wonderful for both of us."

Brittney's eyes were closed, and the right side of her body was making little jerks as she jilled herself.

I kept describing our fuck until she came as well. We then talked about what we had done since our last video call. Brittney stayed far enough back that I could see her tits the whole time. We talked for about a half-hour. When the call was over, I jerked off again.

* * * *

I kind of hoped Mom would do something crazy that night to compete with what Allison "had done", but she didn't. She acted like she had always acted.

The next morning before Mom went to visit Grandma, I asked her, "Mom, you know how you took away a second pair of panties from me?"

Mom said defensively, "So what."

"So...I was wondering if I could have a second pair of your silk panties to use." I added in a rush, "You said you don't wear them anymore. I might as well use them."

Mom rolled her eyes.

I added, "You do laundry every other day, and today the one I have will be kind of nasty."

"Oh, all right." Her tone was full of disgust, but I thought some of it was forced.

Mom went to the master bedroom and in a minute returned with a light blue pair of silk panties. She said a little saucily, "So you like using my panties?"

"I do, Mom. They look very sexy, and I like how they feel."

"And you like to use a fresh pair when you masturbate?"

"I do."

"How many times do you masturbate when you're at your Dad's?"

I was a little taken aback by the question. My masturbation habits weren't something I discussed with Mom. Or anyone. But I couldn't say I didn't want to discuss it now. "I don't on Saturday or Sunday. So, five times."

Mom smiled. "I'll give you five clean pairs of silk panties for your trip. If Allison gives you a pair, don't use them. Bring them home to me and I'll take care of them. Use mine instead. Okay?"

"Okay, Mom."

"I'm off to see Grandma."

Mom gave me a peck on the cheek and left.

I thought about taking Mom's panties with me to Dad's house. I would need to hide them from Allison, but I didn't think it'd be a problem. I'd put them in a gallon Ziploc when I was done with them. Then I wouldn't have to worry about disposing of the evidence of jerking off while I was at Dad's house.

It seemed very important to Mom that I use her panties instead of Allison's. She was definitely jealous of Allison. Was I a sick motherfucker for wanting to take advantage of that somehow?

* * * *

Nothing interesting happened the rest of the week at Mom's. Sunday, I drove back to Dad's. Monday morning, Allison left for the gym around nine. As soon as she was gone, I texted Brittney Would now be a good time for a call? She texted back Yes. A few moments later, she was on my laptop's screen.

"Hey, Bryson."

"Hey, Brittney. How are things going?"

She looked away and then looked back at me. "I went out Saturday night with a guy I've met here."

"What?" I could feel panic rising in me.

"It wasn't a date, but I had a great time with him. I've had fun being with you and on these calls, but I'd much rather have a guy who's physically with me. So I'm breaking up with you. Sorry. Bye." She ended the call.

I was crushed. My video calls with Brittney were the only bright spot of an otherwise sucky summer. And now they were gone. I thought over what other girl I might chat up now that I was single, and none came to mind. God, I wished the summer was over and I was at college.

* * * *

Tuesday afternoon, Allison and I were sitting on the couch together after we had finished a show on Netflix. She asked me, "What's wrong?"

"What? Nothing's wrong."

"You moped all day yesterday and today. What's wrong?"

I sighed. "My girlfriend dumped me."

"You hadn't mentioned a girlfriend."

"She was a secret girlfriend. Mom disapproved of her, so I kept that we were dating a secret. We did video calls every weekday. On Monday's call, she dumped me."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Allison gave me a quick hug. "You'll find a new one soon enough."

"At college. Not until then. I don't know any girls I'd ask out now and who'd want to start a relationship that would end so soon?" I shook my head. "And I can't even tell my mom I'm bummed about breaking up with Brittney."

Allison sympathetically, "If you want to tell me more, I'm all ears. I'll be able to console you a lot better about this breakup than your mom."

Allison was acting superior to my mom again. Or was it jealousy? I decided to see if I could mess with Allison. "Well, I don't know. Yeah, I can talk to you about Brittney more than I can my mom, but if I told my mom I was having a rough time this summer, she'd give me lots of hugs and kisses. She's a very affectionate woman." Actually, Mom wasn't much of a hugger. But she did give me pecks on the cheek regularly.

"Your dad said she wasn't very affectionate."

"She wasn't to Dad. But that's because Dad wasn't interested in mushy stuff. He's not at all affectionate with you now, and you just got married." From the frown on Allison's face, I knew I had hit a sore point. "But Mom is always hugging friends. And she always gives me a kiss hello or goodbye."