All Comments on 'My Mom is a Sexy Pregnant MILF Ch. 01'

by Mommytica

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

This story has merit, but you need to find an editor who speaks your language, and speaks English.

NesticNesticabout 2 years ago

I loved your basic idea. Please go on … let us know, what happens furthermore…

68Bigguy68Bigguyabout 2 years ago

Great story. Thank you for sharing look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good start. More description of Mom. Big, milk filled breasts? Dark areolas?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No idea why you use a '-' character to indicate spoken dialogue, but it's very distracting, and counterproductive.

xsiveonexsiveoneabout 2 years ago
Good start but,

I agree with Just plain Jeff...Keep up with the story.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

Don't listen to JustJeff. He doesn't do as he suggested. He won't find an editor who speaks whatever broken English he types in and correct English.

It's your choice to post in broken English. You don't need to. Don't use that as an excuse for bad writing. Either learn English or post in a language you actually know the grammar.

Condor59Condor59about 2 years ago

Not bad, nice teaser. Hope that you develop the story organically

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

YES keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

- "Yeah, it's been a while."

.

FYI, don't use the - to begin dialogue sentences. That's what the quotation marks are for. It doesn't count as being redundant, because the - is never used to delimit dialogue.

DRAFTEKDRAFTEKabout 2 years ago
Keep working at it.

An editor will help, but more description of your feelings and what is happening. We need words that describe everything that makes the story interesting. How the woman looks as she undresses in front of you for the time. How she undresses you, does she map out your body with her hands or finger tips or tung. What she wants you to do to her to enhance the evening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I appreciate that English is not your first language and off suggestions that might make your text more readabke/enjoyable:

'with her growing belly day by day' might read more comfortably as belly growing day by day.

'still holding my shoulders, stockings taught.' What is with the stockings? Taught, or not, they have nothing to do within the sentence, or the paragraph. You might have 'taught' as a word you want to use, but not here. Perhaps the skin of her breasts has become taught as her pregnancy progresses; or your foreskin became taught as your sexual excitement rose.

Showing off her round belly bottom, not belly round bottom.

'for my mother's milf' Perhaps my milf mother ?

You have established location, characters, situations (hubby away and more pregnant) and given a good set-up for your next chapter.

All is OK and readers await your next offering.

About editing . . . If you can get others that speak English and will not be offended by your content, perhaps an editor might help. We're you to read your story aloud, you might find some more comfortable wording.

This is your first story, thank you for sharing and . . . Well done?

giroostergiroosterabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed it. Seeing that it's your first story, keep it going. Waiting for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Starts nice and will build up very nicely like my Erection

TallManReinventedTallManReinvented9 months ago

Tu as bien essayé d'écrire une petite histoire dans ta deuxième langue, donc tu mérites des éloges pour tes efforts! Bravo. N'oublie pas qu'il y a des rédacteurs sur ce site, qui pourraient t'aider à perfectionner le texte.

live4thebjlive4thebj7 months ago

Very inconsistent with your quotes. When someone says something it begins and ends with “. You sometimes do that and a lot of times don’t. And there wasn’t enough to even get me aroused. 1 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous