My Mommy’s Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack reluctantly walked to the cage and crawled in. He looked up as she latched it shut and locked it with one of many keys on a key ring. She put the key ring in her bedside drawer.

The woman crouched down in front of the cage and got close to Jack. "Let's go over the house rules, shall we? You will stay in this cage until I get home from work. After that you will service me from night and until I go back to work. If you eventually start to behave and learn your place as my pet, you will be allowed to roam the house while I'm away. You will take two of these pills everyday until the bottle is empty." She pulled out a large pill bottle and took out two white pills in her hand. She extended her hand and Jack took them quickly to avoid the repercussions. "You can wash them down with this."

She tapped on a large black hamster bottle connected to the side of the cage. The straw went into the cage and Jack popped the two pills in his mouth and went for a drink. He quickly realized that it wasn't water in the bottle, but her very salty semen. He spat it out with the pills and coughed a few times. Immediately after spitting it all out, he was hit with another painful shock around his neck.

"Clean all of that up right now!" She shouted at him. "How dare you waste your mommy's delicious cum and your pills."

Jack took the pills and swallowed them dry, then proceeded to lap up the jizz on the floor.

She got up from her crouch and walked over to the closet and grabbed a dildo. "You can play with this while I'm gone to keep you entertained." Jack picked it up and noticed it was a replica of her own cock. "And don't worry about your clothes, I'll throw them away. You won't be needing them, and if you start to behave yourself and listen to your mommy maybe I'll buy you some new ones."

She turned the light off and walked out the door, the only light was coming out of the window. He sat there in silence as he heard her leave the house and drive off.

Part 3: Obedience Training

Hours came and went, Jack was just sitting in the dark cage alone with his thoughts. He just kept replaying what just happened to him. He came up with a few plans on how to escape, but every time he remembered how strong his captor was. He knew she would eventually catch him and punish him even harder. His only real hope was to beg for her to let him go, hopefully she would feel guilty and let him go. Obviously it was a stretch, but it was the only thing he could think of.

After a few more hours alone, Jack started to swing the massive dildo around. It was so heavy and thick, he couldn't believe that it was inside of him at one point. He stroked it up and down a bit just for a bit of entertainment.

Thirst had been a problem the whole time, but it was getting to the point where he couldn't bare it anymore. He put his mouth to the bottle and sucked out some of the thick liquid. Just enough to quench his thirst, but it was still too much. He swallowed and wrenched, he didn't spit it out though because of what she might do if she came back to a mess.

The sound of a car pulling into the garage gave Jack a jolt of mixed feelings. On one hand, he was terrified of what was about to walk through that door. He was also relieved, being alone in this dark room had taken toll on his psyche. As the front door opened and the sound of footsteps got louder, his heart started to pound. The door swung open and the lights blinded him.

"How's my little pet enjoying his new home?" She seemed super happy to see him. "Did you have fun baby?"

"Please lady, just let me g-"

A shock to his neck stopped whatever Jack was about to say. "Did you already forget? I'm your mommy and you will refer to me as such."

Jack stayed quite and just looked at her with fear in his eyes. He saw that she was carrying a shopping bag in her hand.

"After work I went shopping, because I forgot to get something important for you." She put the bag on the bed and searched through it. She pulled out a tiny, pink device with a lock and key. "It's a little cage for your little clitty." She shook it around in front of his horrified face.

As she unlocked the cage Jack was staying in, he scooted to the back to try and avoid her grasp. Unfortunately, she got a hold of his ankle with her iron grip. She pulled him out with relative ease and snatched his balls.

"Stop fighting me!" She said while trying to line the cage up with his genitals.

"Please sto-"

She squeezed extremely hard on his cock and balls, along with slapping the shit out of his testicles multiple times. The pain was excruciating and almost knocked him out.

"We've been over this before. Do not argue or fight with me, I'm always right and I always know what's best for you." She put the cage down and grabbed his face, while still maintaining an unbreakable grip on his junk. "Why are you even worried about this anyways? It's not like you got much use out of this thing. It's so small and pathetic, you should've thanked me for jerking you off in the first place."

There was silence as Jack started to feel depressed with how small his penis was.

Then there was another powerful slap to his nuts. "I said you should thank me."

Jack looked at her with tears swelling in his eyes. "Thank you for jerking me off... mo-mommy."

"That's a good boy. Now, be still while I put this accessory on your clitty."

She put a ring under his ball and over his penis. She then crammed his dick into the minuscule cage, it looked like a flat circle with holes in it. After it was on tight and locked, Jack looked down and saw that it was like his cock disappeared. It was very uncomfortable being pushed all the way into him. He was never big, but now the cage only stuck out less than an inch away from his body.

She applauded and smiled from ear to ear with glee. "You look so cute in that, I can't wait to transform you even more. Now that you're out of you cage though. We will be working on your servicing abilities and obedience. The sooner you learn your new role and jobs, the sooner I'll allow you to roam the house when I'm out."

It sounded nice to be out of the cage, but Jack still didn't like having to please a cock. He wasn't gay and never found penises attractive, not even in a curious way. Being in this position was awful to say the least. He felt powerless and he knew he couldn't say no without repercussions. Jack didn't want any of this, but he had to go along with it or else it might get worse for him.

She led him to the bed and made him lay flat on his back. "Today at work was rough, I got all hot and sweaty running around like crazy. And running to the store after, I'm so exhausted. I have a few emails to send, so I'm going to sit on your face while I write them."

She plopped her voluptuous ass directly onto his surprised face. Her asshole was right on his mouth and Jack kept his mouth shut in hopes that he wouldn't have to taste any of it. Her ass was so hot and sweaty, she wasn't kidding about that. Her sweat dripped and spread all over his face. Jack squirmed against the immense weight on top of him.

"Stop your squirming and open your mouth." She looked up from her laptop angrily. "Stop being a baby and just eat my gorgeous ass."

Reluctantly, he opened his mouth and allowed her asshole to make contact with his tongue. It tasted so disgusting and dirty, it was as if she hadn't washed her asshole all day. It was sweaty, yet it enticed his tongue to enter her hole. Jack's mouth and tongue were acting on their own. His brain knew it was repulsive and he would never do anything like this. However, his tongue dug deeper into her anus, as his mouth puckered and kissed the outside of her hole. He started to run out of air, he tapped her leg and squirmed underneath her.

"Calm down." She sat up enough to let him get a deep breath of air before going right back to sitting on his face. "I'm not going to kill you, what kind of mother would I be to suffocate her baby boy?"

His tongue was wriggling deep inside her ass and Jack knew she was really enjoying it. She started to gyrate her hips to dig his tongue deeper in her hole. The feeling of her massive cock growing heavier on his chest was noticeable and Jack got a little scared. He knew that she was getting turned on and after that email was done, she would want more from him. But his brain had know say in what his mouth did to her ass. The sounds of her breathy moans filled his ears as his tongue continued to please her asshole.

"Finally done with those emails, now the real training can begin." She closed her laptop and got off the bed. She went to the foot of the bed and pulled Jack by his feet closer. "You will use your body to please me anyway that I want. And right now I want to be in your ass."

A loud thud echoed throughout the room as her cock slammed onto his stomach. His feet hang off the bed as her cock completely covered up his entire caged manhood. The head of her monster cock reached just below his chest. It was intimidating to look at and feel on his body. The cock wasn't even fully hard yet, and yet it was still an absolute massive piece of meat.

"Take a deep breath baby." She picked his thighs up until he was almost in the fetal position. "Just relax and it won't hurt... as much"

Jack felt her tip against his rectum and he started to sweat. "I can't do th-"

She thrusted and entered almost six inches into his ass. "How many times must I teach you? You are not allowed to speak unless I tell you otherwise."

She began to fuck his ass harder and deeper. The moans he made were completely involuntary and almost guttural. The huge dick was rearranging his guts, it was painful and he wanted it to end so badly.

"Fuck! Plea-"

She clasped her hands over his mouth and made a very stern face. Her thrusts got worse and more intense. The shaft traveled in and out of him again and again with increasing speed and force. His tiny caged cock started to dribble out a pathetic amount of watery cum. His brain fought against her, but his body was giving in to her body. Her hands never moved from his mouth as her cock began to pulsate. Even Jack knew that she was close through her deeper thrusts and the twitches of her cock inside of him. Without warning she unleashed an unbelievable amount of cum directly into his ass. The amount was so vast, that it almost immediately started to leak out. Jack's already overweight belly was noticeably bigger with the amount of jizz.

She took her cock out and got on the bed and stood over Jack. Her cock dangling in front of his face and dripping cum. "Do the only thing your mouth should ever do, and clean it."

Jack didn't move, he hated the taste of her cum and still felt like holding onto whatever dignity he had left. She grew impatient and grabbed a chunk of his hair and smacked his face against her semen-covered dick. She also rubbed his cheek up and down, getting her semen all over his face. Jack felt dirty and broken, he couldn't believe how he was being violated.

"Now, open your mouth and clean your mommy's cock."

Jack complied and locked her cum off of her own cock. It was as salty and revolting as every other taste he had. After all of he jizz was off of her dick and I'm Jack's stomach, she got up and grabbed the hamster bottle off his cage. She opened it up and lined it up with his leaking ass. After a few pushes down on his bloated belly, all of her baby-batter was gone from his body. Instead it was inside the bottle that he would have to drink from. After putting the bottle back, she went to her closet and grabbed something new.

"I thought you would have learned by now, but I guess not." She wrapped a ball-gag around his head and locked it. "One way or another you will learn not to talk. Either you will be a good boy and obey my orders. Or I'll keep this gag on forever."

The red ball in his mouth was the exact size needed to keep it from shutting, without prying it open too wide. Jack let out some muffled cries as tears rolled down his cheeks.

She flipped him on his stomach, "Time for round two."

Her slick cock rested in between his sore ass cheeks. The monster slid up and down as she rocked her hips. Her shaft was so long and girthy, it was intimidating to feel. When she slid her cock all the way to the base, he could feel her balls resting near his ass. They were so big and somehow still so full of cum. It didn't make any sense. She already came gallons, yet was ready to go again with a full tank of semen.

She leaned back and lined her tip up with his hole again. "I can feel your pussy twitching, it really wants more of me."

Jack let out some defiant grunts, but she just gripped the back of his neck.

"You can lie to yourself all you want, but I know deep down you're loving it. You love your mommy stretching your pussy, making you cum from your itty-bitty clitty."

It felt so emasculating having his ass called a pussy and his penis referred to as a clitty. He didn't like it and wanted it to stop so badly, but part of his body was almost begging for it. His dick was locked up, yet he could feel himself trying to get hard. Something was wrong, because his body kept acting against him. It was as if she had put a spell over him. His body was becoming addicted to her and her cock.

With one a powerful force, she impaled his ass yet again. This time almost hilting it in one smooth motion. The pain was excruciating, Jack slammed his head into the bed as he screamed in agony. His brain knew this was painful and wanted it to end, but his ass was confusing it with pleasure. She rammed into him again and again, his ass's response was to grip tight around her cock. His hole was kind of pulling her in closer and trying to not let go.

"You have to perfect pussy." She placed each hand in his hips and drove her cock in with force. "I'm so happy I found you, you'll be my perfect pet. I can't wait until your mind catches up with your body and you realize how lucky you are."

Her pounding became more vigorous and animalistic. She laid down on top of her back and pushed her dick all the way to the base. Her breasts engulfed his back as she exploded deep in his asshole again. Jack's eyes rolled to the back of his head, he really hated this feeling. There was so much and it was so gooey. The stream of semen just wouldn't stop. It was probably even more than her first load.

Just when Jack thought that it couldn't get worse, she grabbed a belt and tied it around his stomach and around her own back. Her cock stayed inside his cum-filled ass, now the two were also connected by this belt. He didn't know what she was planning on doing with the belt, but he knew it wasn't good.

"It's getting late and I work again tomorrow." She scooted the two of them to the pillows and rolled over to turn the light off. "This is how we will sleep for now on. Once I can trust you won't take my sissy-maker out of you ass in the middle of the night, or runaway, then we will get rid of the belt. But until then you will be tied to me until the morning."

Laying there with a cock deep in his ass, Jack couldn't sleep and his mind was racing. How could his life possibly get any worse. He was a futanari's plaything and he had no control over it. Never in a million years would he have guessed that this would have happened. Eventually, his eyes began to grow heavy and hide exhaustion got to much to handle. With his captor wrapping her arm around his chest and snoring in his ear, Jack tried to think of a way out. Unfortunately, he was far too tired and began to drift asleep. The last thing he remembered before dozing off was her cock, unconsciously, twitching in his asshole.

Jack was awoken by the woman as she got up for work. She unlocked the belt and pulled Jack off of her cock. He was barely awake and didn't fully understand what was happening. He was placed in his knees in front of her on the ground. She took off his gag and set it on the bed.

"I accidentally slept in, so you need to be quick." She swung her dick around in front of his face. "Hurry up baby, get mommy's cum out."

An exhausted Jack wrapped his lips around the tip of her cock without knowing what was going on. After tasting the spunk that was caked into her cock over night, Jack shook awake and realized what he was doing. The dick tastes so disgusting and had a very distinct flavor of old semen.

She pumped into his mouth with a bit of haste. "I'm already running late, clean mommy's cock off so I can get to work."

Jack swirled his tongue around giving her shaft a bath in his own saliva. Bobbing his head up and down, he was only doing this to avoid her punishment. In his head, he wanted to fight back and taker her cock out of his mouth. Unfortunately, part of his brain had become terrified of his captor. His body also started to grow an addiction to her body. Deep down, he kind of enjoyed the taste of her cum, but he didn't want to admit that to himself.

Her cock was getting close and started to leak pre-cum into his throat. "Hold on, before I cum." She reached into her bedside drawer and pulled out the pill bottle. "Take these." She place the two pills on his moist tongue and put her dick right up to his lips. She vigorously stroked her shaft and continued to leak pre-cum. "Here baby, wash it down with this." She unleashed a wave of semen into his open mouth. He gulped down the first mouthful along with the pills. "Clean up this mess, I have to take a shower." She gave Jack a kiss on the forehead and walked briskly into the bathroom.

The kiss felt weird to Jack, he didn't know how to react. He didn't want to give into this futanari who captured him and forced him to do these unspeakable acts. On the other hand, the kiss felt so warm and caring. It was like she truly did care for him like a mother. He got on his hands and started to lick up the mess on the floor left by the massive cock. He told himself that he was only doing it to avoid her wrath. He used his tongue and followed a trail of semen leading to the bathroom. He licked his way into the bathroom and saw the woman stepping out of the shower.

"Oh what a good boy! You want more of mommy's love?" She was so happy to see him cleaning her cum with his tongue.

He slowly backed up, telling himself that he didn't want anymore of her "love".

"Sorry baby, but mommy's really running late. You have to wait for me to come home tonight. You can always please your with my dildo and drink plenty of my semen,ok?"

Jack was a little shocked by her not wanting to fuck him. From what he had seen, she had a libido that couldn't be satisfied. Just then, his stomach rumbled very loudly. He was about to ask her a question but remembered that she didn't give him permission to speak. So he sat of his knees and raised his hand.

She jumped up and down with excitement and clapped her hands. "What a good boy, you're figuring out your role. Go on baby, ask you question."

"I'm h-hungry, what can I eat...m-mommy." He was nervous, obviously she allowed him to speak, but every other time he spoke he was punished.

"Futa semen is filled with protein. If you drink enough of that throughout the day, then believe me, you will be stuffed. Now follow me, you got to get back in your cage before I leave."

He raised his hand again and she allowed him to talk, "When can I be allowed out of the cage... mommy."

"You are doing much better, but it hasn't even been one full day yet. It will probably take a week or so until I can trust you. If you keep up your good behavior though, maybe even sooner than that."

She walked him to his cage and gave him another kiss on the forehead before locking him in. He got all red and turned away to not show her how that made him feel. She got dressed in front of him and walked out the door. Again, he was alone in the cage with nothing but the replica of her cock. He swung it around and after a few hours of boredom put it to his lips. He licked the tip and started to rub the shaft a little. He wrapped his lips around the dildo and bobbed his head up and down on the girthy shaft.