My Mommy’s Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He asked himself, "What the fuck are we doing right now." He replied with, "I'm only doing this to entertain myself, I'm extremely bored."

He sucked and sucked for an hour or so. There really wasn't any way to end this without her ejaculating. So, to simulate her climax, he stuck the bottle's straw in his mouth. He took a mouthful of cum and gulped it down. He told himself that his was for nutritional reasons only.

The day continued like this for awhile, Jack would suck the cock for entertainment. Then he would reward himself with a mouthful of jizz. She walked into the room and saw his mouth about halfway down the shaft of the dildo. She was impressed to say the least. She also noticed a bit a jizz on his chin and chest. When she inspected the bottle, it was obvious that he drank a good amount of it.

His face got all blush, he hid in the corner of the cage. He was embarrassed that he was caught, seemingly enjoying himself.

She unlocked and opened the cage door, "Come on out baby, mommy is so happy that you love her cock and cum that much."

He stayed in the corner, still too embarrassed to look at her. He didn't want her to think that he liked any of this. All he was doing was entertaining himself.

"Are we really going to do this again." She sighed and reached into the cage to grab his ankle. "I just watched you sucking my dick and covered in my baby-batter. Why are you trying to act like you don't want this. You know the rules for when I get home. You will do as I say, and right now I'm saying that I want you to suck my real cock and then I'm going to fuck your tight pussy."

This was Jack's life for the next few days. Pleasing his captor whenever she was home. He used his mouth, hands, and asshole to try and satisfy her. He ingested gallons upon gallons of her baby-batter. Every night he was tied to her his his cock deep in his ass. He had gotten better at sleeping with a meat-pole impaled in his ass. Then, everyday he would be locked into the cage. He would suck her cock-replica for something to do. Every now and again, he would squirt some of her jizz onto the cock. Jack would suck the cum-covered cock and get all messy. It was hard to say that he didn't enjoy it, but that's exactly what he continued to tell himself. It was a cycle that he had to follow.

Part 4: Home Invader

The day started like any other, Jack gave her a blowjob and swallowed her massive load. She hopped into the shower and Jack cleaned the floor with his tongue and followed the trail into the bathroom again. She looked out of the shower and noticed Jack on his hands and knees licking up her cum. She got turned on by the sight and stepped out of the shower.

"We got going early today, so we have some extra time." She placed her hand under his chin and raised it, causing Jack to stand up. He looked up at the woman who was drenched from head to toe. "Hop in the shower with me baby. Let mommy clean you up and you can lather me up too."

Jack followed her into the small shower and rubbed against her as they got settled. He looked up at her while she grabbed the body wash. His head was at her breast and he thought something was off. He was usually only an inch or two shorter than her. She must have done something to herself and grew or maybe that's just how futanari are. Her hands started to rub the body wash all over his body. Jack had been noticing that he was losing a lot of weight and was actually feeling pretty good. His skin felt smoother and healthier. The strictly cum-only diet was doing wonders to his physique. His ass even got a bit bigger. It must be from squatting down to suck her cock so much. Her hands glided all over his body and she stopped at his ass and gave him a nice hard spank. Hiding his face in his hands, for some reason was turned on by that smack. She moved her hands over to the front and grabbed his genitals. He was still in his cage, but his penis didn't hurt as much and seemed to fit better. His ball had shrunk, it must be a side effect of being in the cage for so long.

"It my turn." She handed him the bottle of soap and looked deep into his eyes.

Jack poured some soap into his hand and rubbed them together. He moved over to her body and started to lather her body with the green body wash. Massaging her body felt so good. She didn't have a six-pack or anything, but she was fit and had some pretty powerful muscles. He kneaded her breasts and got lost it the moment for awhile. The tits felt perfect, like two pillows begging for Jack to press his face in. The soapy water ran down her rippling biceps and it was mesmerizing to watch. She looked like a goddess from Greek mythology.

"Don't forget about this big beautiful girl." She grabbed her meaty cock and patted in her palm a few times.

Jack got on his knees and puts his soap-covered hand onto the shaft of her cock. He knew that it wasn't even hard yet, and still it was remarkably heavy. Stroking her cock in order to lather it up felt so familiar at this point. He went slower and was kind of savoring the moment. It felt a little nice to be with her in a more relaxed setting. It was sensual and incredibly hot. He continued to stroke with one hand and used the other to wash her balls. They were so big and full. Even after all this time, it amazed Jack how she could cum so much and still remain full.

"Stand up and turn around." She commanded and Jack obeyed. She pushed him against to cold tile wall and he put his hands up to stabilize himself. "Mommy wants your pink pussy right now."

Her monster cock penetrated his asshole with ease and she began to drive deeper inside. She pushed hard against him and pressed her tits onto his back. She nibbled on his ear and reached around and squeezed his balls. It was a strange sensation of pain mixed with pleasure. It didn't last long as she didn't hold back and came deep into his ass.

They washed off all of the sex covering both of them and stepped out of the shower. They dried off and Jack walked out of the bathroom and went to his cage.

He raised his hand and she nodded. "Are you getting bigger? Because we used to be a similar height, now you tower over me."

She chuckled a bit, "No silly, I'm not getting bigger, you're getting smaller." Jack was confused and shocked, it didn't make sense. "The pills I've been giving you help feminize any man. It will shrink his size and strength, this makes it harder for him to fight back. It also enlarges his ass and hips, making it look like a nice female behind. Also the amount of futa cum you've been drinking has been making you more obedient, along with shrinking your penis."

All of this news scared Jack. It all made sense now, the reason behind his body going against his thoughts. He was becoming addicted to her cum, and it frightened him.

"Before you get in your cage, I might have an idea." She said, causing Jack to pause in front of the cage door. "You've been such a good boy lately, I think we might try something new today."

Jack was excited, he knew that she was going to let him out of the cage for the day. With the day out, maybe he could find a way to escape. Part of him still wanted to leave and live a normal life. The revelation that she was drugging and feminizing him against his will make the thoughts of leaving louder.

"I'm willing to allow you to roam the house today while I'm at work. But I have some ground rules to go over. My house must not be a mess when I return, if I find a speck of dust you will be punished. You are not allowed to leave my house even an inch. Your collar is set with an invisible fence and will shock you if you try to leave. And before I forget, I want you to wear this today."

She went to her closet and dug through the treasure trove of sex toys. She stood up with a gigantic butt plug in her hand. It was metallic and looked like the size of a fist.

She put it up to his lips, "Lube it up, it's for your own safety." Jack put it in his mouth and started to rub his tongue all over it. "This will go in your ass, and it better be in there when I get back. Same rules apply when I get home. You will do as I say and please me until the night."

She grabbed the butt plug out of his mouth with an audible pop. She made him spit on it and then made him lean over the bed. With a finger to massage his hole, she placed the plug near his hole. Jack jumped out of the way, the size wasn't the problem. The fact that he had to keep it in all day was so intimidating.

"Why does it feel like you're still fighting me. I've been trying to love you and giving you all of me sexual attention. And sometimes, you listen to me and seem to love me. But other times, you try and avoid me and it's like you don't want my love. Why do you do this to your mommy?" She genuinely seem to be hurt by this.

"I'm sorry, mommy" Jack quietly said as he buried his head in the bed.

"I don't have to let you out of your cage today. I'm trying to be a good mother and give you a chance. But if you're going to fight me, then we'll just go back to how things were."

"No, no, no! I'm so sorry mommy! Please don't put me back in the cage! Thank you for all of your love! I'll be a good boy! I'll obey everything you say! Please, mommy!" Jack pleaded, desperately trying to avoid going back to the cage.

She pushed the plug into his tight hole and slapped his ass cheek hard. "If you remove this butt plug, there will be consequences. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand mommy."

She turned him around and gave him a loving kiss on his forehead. She grabbed him by his hand and walked him downstairs. She showed him how to work the T.V. and everything he would need. In the kitchen, every cupboard and fridge was locked. There was one mini-fridge without a lock and she said that it was his and he could have as much as he liked. He was a little excited to have this house to himself. The second she drove off, Jack turned on the T.V. and plopped down on the couch.

Why Jack didn't know was that she had cameras in every corner of every room. They all linked to a monitor on her computer at work. Everything that happened in the house, she was aware of.

After sitting around and watching a bunch of movies and shows for awhile. Jack got a little hungry and went to the kitchen. He opened his mini-fridge and wasn't really surprised by what he saw. It was just jars of semen from wall to wall. The entire fridge was filled with her cum. He was really hungry and had to eat something. After grabbing a jar, he went back to the living room. He sat on the couch and cracked the jar open. He drank it while watching some T.V. When the jar was empty, he used his tongue and fingers to make sure all of the cum was eaten.

Sitting with the butt plug got uncomfortable and started to hurt a bit. Jack decided to take it out for awhile. He would put it back in before she got home, she would never know what he did. The plug came out with a pop and Jack set it down on the glass table in front of him. He relaxed and laid down on the couch.

This was the life for a few hours, it was nice and he didn't feel like a sex slave in that moment. Just as he was about to find a new show, the door swung open. Jack jumped up, terrified of his captor finding out about the butt plug. It wasn't the same woman however, it was a woman with short black hair and covered in tattoos. She had a few small tattoos on her cheeks below her eyes. She was huge, at least 6'9 and made of pure muscle.

"There you are, you slut!" The woman said while looking at Jack with hungry eyes. "I've been hearing you every night, and now I want a piece."

Jack ran around the couch and tried to get away from her. Unfortunately, she snatched his wrist and yanked him to her. She pushed him to push knees and pulled her cock out. It was a few inches shorter than his captor's, but definitely thicker. It looked like the size of his bicep.

She forced his mouth open and inserted her cock. "Oh fuck, your mouth his heavenly." She violently thrusted in and out of his throat, dumping pre-seed into his stomach. "She's a lucky woman to have a faggot like you here. If I was her I wouldn't ever leave this place. My cock would be in you 24/7."

Jack pushed back and tried to get the dick out of his mouth. Sadly, she had so much more strength than him. With an iron-tight grip on his hair, she made sure his mouth stayed wrapped around her shaft. The skull-fucking got so violent and messy. Every time she would slide her cock down to the base, a large splash of saliva and pre-cum would get all over his face. He was drenched in a mixture of his own saliva and her semen, and she wasn't even finished yet. She kept stabbing his throat with her girthy cock over and over again. It felt like it would never end, but then she erupted without warning. A fuck-ton of jizz exploded in his mouth and ran down his throat.

"What a good little slut you are." She threw her head back and took a deep breath as her cum was dribbling out of his open mouth. "I can't wait for more."

She grabbed his head again and impaled his cum-filled mouth. He gargled and tried to pull away, but she just fucked his mouth faster. Her own jizz covered her dick as she slid down his throat. Cum, saliva, and tears were flying around with every splat of his face against her abs. The liquid oozed down his chest and all over his body. His caged cock was now covered in her thick seed. This round was much more wet and intense for her. She couldn't hold it any longer and shut another gigantic load down his throat. This time she pulled out and plastered his face in the thick, white liquid.

"God, I love taking faggot's mouths and having my way with 'em." She leaned up against the back of the couch.

Jack took a second to realize that she wasn't holding onto him anymore. He tried to run away from her and got to the door. Unfortunately, he slipped on the cum that had caked the floor. He tried to get back on his feet, however she had caught him.

Her hands were around his hips and she picked him up with ease. "Don't you dare run away from me. I haven't even tried this hole yet."

She then proceeded to skewer his ass on her thick shaft. It stretched him out and made him scream in pain. The woman who wanted to be called mommy, Jack realized that she was relatively gentle when entering him. The new woman ravaged his ass, and was using him like a fuck-toy. She slammed his ass onto her cock repeatedly. He held onto the wall, as she bent him over and brutally fucked his ass.

"What a perfect pussy you've got." Her cock continued to rearrange his insides. "She has made you into the ideal sissy-slut."

Her cock was turning his guts into mush, as she continued to plow him from behind. She spanked his ass a few times leaving bright red handprints. His newly-made sissy ass was jiggling as she slapped him. He tried to plead and beg, but she pushed his head into the wall. His cries were muffled, and she ruined his ass.

Eventually, she shot her third load in two hours deep into his asshole. "Your pussy is perfect for taking my cum. It's just milking me right now. Go you are an amazing little faggot."

She let go of his hips, Jack was so weak and broken that he just collapsed in a pool of her jizz. His brain was fried and he couldn't fathom what was happening. The only thing he could think of was to get out of there. He was so weak, he couldn't stand at all. He slowly started to crawl towards the door, knowing he was going to be caught. However, he didn't know what else to do in the situation. Obviously, she grabbed him and moved him over to the stairs and she sat down.

"Don't try and act like you don't want this." She sat him down on her lap, her cock erect and rubbing against his cage. "I can feel your caged clitty twitching right now. I know you enjoy being a faggot and being used by futa."

She picked him up and slammed him with extreme force down on her cock. His ass was still sore from the last round. Her cock rammed his hole with incredible power and speed. She even thrusted her hips upwards as he was forced down. Each time she did this, it hit his prostate just right. As much as he hated being violated like this, his penis was getting turn on. With the most powerful thrust she could muster, she hit his pleasure button just right. He shot a watery string of cum out of his little caged cock.

She got enraged as his semen landed on her stomach. "You fucking piece of shit! You fucking faggot! How dare you cum on me!" She wrapped her hands around his neck and forced him to the ground. "I'm going to make you pay for cumming on me."

She started to hump his asshole with a rabbit-like speed. Her grip around his neck was so tight, Jack couldn't breathe. She was pissed and spit on his face as she continued to plow his ass. Jack dribbled so more cum out of his cage. When she saw this it only aggravated her even more. She throttled his neck and slammed his head onto the floor multiple times. Jack started to lose consciousness as he could feel his ass starting to fill up yet again. It was a hot juicy load deep inside his guts, but he was blacking out. Just then he heard the door creak open, but before he could see who it was. He passed out.

Part 5: Accepting a New Mommy

Warm water splashed around his body peacefully. His eyesight was blurry, but he finally regained consciousness. He was in the bathtub and was being held by some soft and loving hands. The warm hands rubbed soap all over his body. The hands ran over some sore spots that had been bruised. He was still not feeling great, but his vision was improving. Looking at the person who was taking care of him. It was the woman who wanted to be called mommy. She was very gentle as she washed her face and help clear his eyes. He got a good look at her and for the first time since he met her he realized something. She was gorgeous. After all she put him through, he had forgotten how beautiful she was. Her plump lips formed a soft smile as she noticed he had woken up.

She wrapped her arms around him, "I'm so glad you're ok, sweetie. I was so worried when I saw you like that. I rushed you straight to the bathroom and we've been here for almost an hour."

Jack was still a little woozy, "Where did that wo-"

"Sh-sh-sh, don't speak darling." She placed her finger on his lips. "Just rest and let mommy take care of you."

He was still in a bit of shock over all that had just happened to him. That woman breaking in and having her way with him. It frightened him, he didn't know if he would ever let it go. The water washed over his naked body, and he was hit with a wave of emotion. Tears formed in his eyes as he looked at the woman tending to him. She was being so kind and loving to him. He felt bad for not reciprocating that love earlier.

"I'm so sorry mommy!" He balled and buried his face in her cleavage as he hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry I fought you for so long! I love you and everything you've done for me! I never want to leave your side! I love you so much mommy."

She was so delighted to hear him so all this, her eyes started to swell up with joy. "I know baby, I know you love me." She pulled one of her breasts out of her shirt. "Suckle on me while I finish cleaning you up."

Without hesitation, Jack latched on to her gorgeous tots and sucked on her nipple. He looked like an infant trying to get milk, as she held the back of his head in her hand. The other hand was busy cleaning his body. Jack just lay there with her tit in his mouth, and was in heaven. His tongue rubbed all around her nipple and breast. He looked up at his new mommy and saw how caring she was. Everything she was doing was for him, why couldn't he have seen this earlier. She truly loved him and just wanted his love in return. He wasn't going to fight her anymore, instead he was going to obey every single command she would ever give. There was no way he would ever make her upset again.