My Mommy’s Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack unlatched from her warm breast, "Hey mommy?"

"Yes my sweet little baby girl." She cooed.

Normally, being called a baby girl would have freaked him out. But he kind of like it when she said that too him. When she said it, the words "baby girl" just sounded right. Something about it just made sense. He wasn't a man anymore and he didn't care. All he wanted was to be with his mommy. If that meant be a baby girl, then so be it.

"C-can I please get you cock? I want to please you and make you feel good. After all you've done for me, it's the least I can do."

She planted a wet kiss on his cheek, Jack immediately turned red. His mommy scooped him up out of the bath and carried him to the bed. He was on his back and she stripped in front of him. The sight of her body was an instant turn on. Her curvaceous features were so beautiful and made her look amazing. She stood over him without any clothes on. She was truly a goddess and Jack couldn't believe she loved him. Out of everyone on earth, she spent her time and love on him. He started to tear up thinking about how lucky he was to have found her. Glancing down, it was hard to miss her most impressive feature. The monster cock dangled between her legs and dropped a bit of pre-cum.

She got on the bed and slapped her cock on Jack's stomach. "You ready for me, my little pet?"

Now he was being called a pet, and he actually loved that too. He didn't think it was the words themselves, but just the fact that his new beautiful mommy was the one saying them. Anything she called him would've turned him on at that point.

"Yes mommy, I want your love so badly." She wiggled with excitement, his cage was rubbing against the underside of his mommy's cock.

She didn't wait any longer and stuck her dick into his ass. His eyes rolled to the back of his head. He was seeing stars as she penetrated his asshole. For some reason, this time with her felt so much better. It was like getting fucked by someone you loved was just better. Maybe fighting back against her was the problem the whole time. If he had just accepted his position sooner, then he could have been having mind-blowing sex this entire time. She slowly and sensually moved her dick in and out of his hole. Jack loved when she was deep inside, so he wrapped his legs around her. He didn't want her to ever leave.

She bent over and got very close to his face and whispered. "You love mommy's sissy-maker don't you?"

Jack silently nodded as they looked deep into each other's eyes. They both had a love of pure bliss and love written all over their faces.

"Well, I love you cute, little pussy too. I think my cock and your sissy-hole were made for each other." She bent over more and began to make-out with him as her cock drove as deep as it could go in his ass.

He felt her tongue invade his mouth and make his way down his throat. Normally he would've fought this and tried to escape her, but right now he just loved his new mommy's love. He wrapped his legs tighter around her waist to pull her in closer and at the same time he latched on to her with his arms to ensure that this moment could last forever. He was in a blissful euphoria that felt like it lasted a life time. The feeling of her cock hugged tight by his insides, as if they to didn't want this moment to end. The smelling of her musk permeating the air and entering his nose, a smell that made him feel safe and loved. The taste of her tongue sliding in and out and getting entangled with his own, it tasted like a dream that he never wanted to wake from. Her warmth coming off of her body and wrapping itself around him like a giant blanket of protection. In this moment he couldn't even imagine a time where he tried to disobey his mommy, let alone try and runaway from her. All of his senses were being bombarded and overstimulated by a beautiful and addicting pleasure. He loved his new mommy and he would do anything to be with and make her happy for the rest of his life.

The moment was magical and felt like it would never end. Just then, Jack felt her cock getting harder and starting to twitch inside of his ass.

He looked deep into her beautiful eyes and whispered, "Give me your cum, mommy."

"Anything you want, my lovely little girl." She smiled and ejaculated deep inside of his guts.

The warm goo filled his stomach and heated up his insides. It felt so right, having her cum filling up his pussy. Her cum felt like it belonged inside of him. He went in and started to passionately kiss his lovely mommy again. She reciprocated the kiss, and the two rolled around that bed as she continued to cum in his hole. They were one being in the moment at it was perfect. Their embrace lasted long after she had finished cumming in his ass. They just laid there in the warm embrace, while her seed leaked out of his ass. She started humping again without ever taking were shaft out of his hole. They started round two and it was just a amazing as the first.

The two of them went at it for hours, swapping fluids and getting all sweaty and intimate. They would swap positions and fuck all over the bedroom. She slammed him up against a wall and pushed deep inside his pussy. When she got tired, he did the work and bounced up and down on her erect cock. Jack was overjoyed putting in the work and making her feel good. He gyrated his hip on the base of her futa-cock and could feel her twitching and wiggling inside of him. He felt so slutty and he was loving it. His stomach was already bloated with baby-batter, but he wanted more. His hunger for his mommy's love juice was unmatched. He couldn't possibly get enough of it. After she shot another load into him as he was squatting down on her cock. He hopped off and got on his knees at the foot of the bed.

"You want to taste my cum?" She sat up and watched as he grabbed the jizz-covered cock and start sucking like a vacuum. "You're hungry, are you baby girl?"

Jack couldn't answer as he was far too busy cleaning all of her delicious cum off of her veiny dick. He used his tongue and licked every last inch of his mommy's perfectly crafted cock. The delectable taste of her just melted in his mouth. He moaned with pure delight being able to taste and feel her warmth in his mouth. After giving her shaft the proper tongue bath that it deserved, he stated to stroke it up and down. He was trying to pump out a fresh load of his mommy's addicting cum. Jack wanted it so bad, he choked and gargled all over her girthy dick.

"I'm so close baby, keep doing what you're doing." She moaned as she threw her head back.

That reassuring comment was so sweet to hear. He knew he was doing well, but to hear her tell him to "keep doing what you're doing" was so amazing. The fact that he was pleasing her so well made him dribble out a little bit of cum. He had already came so mush from the hours of sex that they were having. But this load was special to him. It didn't come from any other outside pleasure source. This load was strictly from his joy of pleasing his mommy with his mouth. He bobbed his head back and forth with increasing speed. Jack wanted her load in his mouth desperately.

She grabbed the back of his head and pushed him to the base. "Oh fuck baby! You're such a good little cock-sucker! Mommy loves you very much!"

As she was saying all of that, gallons of hot, salty cream poured into his throat. It was never ending and it tasted so delicious. He sucked down all of the cum he could and moaned with every breath. There was so much spunk, that some spilled out of his mouth and onto his chest and the floor. After his mommy's cock was completely clean, he started to clean up the rest of her jizz. He made sure there wasn't a single drop left.

He looked up at his mommy and she was laying back on the bed. "It's late baby, come to bed with mommy." She patted the bed right next to her.

Jack eagerly jumped onto the bed and got up close to him mommy. They shared one more wet kiss, before she made him flip around. He backed up until his plump ass was surrounding her thick shaft. Her cock then entered his boy-pussy and she wrapped her arms around him and kissed his cheek.

"Good night my sweet little sissy."

"Good night mommy, I love you so much."

"I know you do baby, I love you too."

Jack fell asleep in her arms and had the best sleep of his entire life. He was so happy with his new life.

Part 6: Transforming into the Perfect Sissy

They woke up and his mommy slid her now flaccid cock out of his cum-filled pussy. He cleaned the taste of his ass off of her glorious shaft. He sat up and was waiting for her to give him a command.

"Go take a shower really quick, I've got a call to make." He was confused, every morning she had him suck her off.

He did as he was told and hopped in the shower. While washing his changing body, he started to get turned on. His skin was so smooth and his ass was incredibly plump. He used to be a fat slob, but now he was a small, sexy femboy. His facial features were increasingly feminine and could easily be misconstrued for a cute woman. He rubbed his asshole and really wanted something big to stuff him. His tight boy-pussy was itching for a nice hard fucking.

He had completely suppressed the memory of the home invasion. It was so traumatic that the thought was almost painful to think of. It was for his own good to forget that it ever happened. And it was easy, because he would just think about the beautifully passionate love-making he had the night before with his mommy.

Jack stepped out of the shower and dried off quickly. As he walked out of the bathroom, he was greeted by his mommy sitting on her bed.

"I just called my boss," she said, "and I took work off for the next week. We're going to spend so much time together."

Jack smiled ear to ear and jumped up and down while clapping. It was going to be so much fun spending more time with his mommy.

"First, we are going to go clothes shopping."

It just occurred to Jack that he hadn't worn clothes since meeting her. He didn't really remember what being clothes felt like anymore. She went into her closet and grabbed a few things. First was a pair of ripped skinny jeans. They were so ripped that it showed more skin than it covered. His fat ass was almost popping out of the tears in the back of the pants. Next, she pulled out a black sweatshirt with the bottom half cut off. It showed off his midriff and had "SLUT" in white letter on its chest. Finally, she showed him a black leather leash. She hooked it to his collar and pulled a little.

"I know you're not going to run away from me." She pulled him up by the leash and got close to his face. "But little pets have to be on leashes outside. It's a city policy."

Jack vaguely remembered the guys on leashes when he first arrived here. Now, he was in their position and loved it. She lead him out the door and into her car. They drove to the store and Jack noticed a few more futanari out and about. He wondered if they had pets, how big their cocks were, what they tasted like, and so many more things. He was truly addicted to cock and wanted more, but he knew that his mommy's was the best.

They parked and walked into the clothing store. When they got through the door, it was obvious that the store was for futanari and their pets. Everything was slutty and made entirely for sex. They walked past a few futa, and Jack got a few predatory stares. Every woman in the building wanted to fuck him, and he knew it. It was pretty flattering, being the most wanted person in the entire building. A couple women came up to his mommy, they complimented her on how will he was trained. They could tell that he truly loved her and wanted to please her anyway possible. They both felt proud of all the work they had put into his look and obedience.

They got to the section of the store dedicated to pet clothing. She grabbed a cart full of sexy clothes and they went to the changing rooms. They entered one together and she handed him some clothes to try on. The first was a tight, pink tank top with "MOMMA'S BOY" written on it. Jack put it on with a pink skirt and black fishnet leggings. He felt like his slutty little mommy's sexy little slut, and he absolutely loved it. He checked himself out in the mirror and rubbed his hands over his body. He couldn't get enough of how hot he looked. And apparently, neither could his mommy.

She pulled his skirt up and yanked his leggings down to his ankles. She shoved her face into his delectable ass and started to lick his hole. He put his hands on the wall in front of him and moaned loud. Her tongue felt amazing wriggling inside his asshole. She was so fucking good at it and he felt like a sissy slut wrapped around her finger.

She gave his hole one more kiss and stood up. "Now that your pussy is nice and wet, I'm going to fuck you right here right now."

In the past, Jack would have fought back and said they couldn't do that in public. But all the new Jack said was, "Please mommy, fuck my brains out."

She obliged and impaled her cock deep inside his sissy-hole. He had a girly scream, and he was sure the entire store knew what was going on. The thing was, he didn't care if they all knew. He wanted to be fucked hard and he wanted to scream and moan so loud. Part of him wanted the whole store to watch him get plowed by his mommy. A little string of jizz oozed out of his cage. The thought of him being watched mixed with his mommy's cock pulverizing his insides was such a euphoric feeling. She leaned forward and grabbed his chin. He bent his head backwards and the two of them started to passionately kiss. She never stopped her assault on his boy-pussy. And as her tongue was intertwined with his, she hilted her cock all the way in his ass. Her balls began to pump gallons of hot cream deep inside his ass. The two continued to make-out, as Jack was being filled like a doughnut. She broke off the kiss and bent to the side to grab something else she picked up from the store. It was another butt plug. This one had a little jewel on the outside of it. She took her cock out and immediately replaced it with the plug.

"I don't want you to make a mess in the store." She turned Jack around and put him on his knees. "Now, clean me up. Don't waste a single drop of mommy's cream."

She didn't even have to tell him, he was already giving her dick a thorough tongue bath. He made sure to get all of her baby-batter. After they were cleaned up, they continued to try on the rest of the clothes. After trying on all of the clothes and one more sloppy blowjob, they walked out of the changing room. Jack half expected to see everyone staring at them as they walked out. However, not a single person seemed fazed at all. It was like what they just did was a normal occurrence in this store. She walked he up to the cashier and payed for the clothes.

"Would your cute little pet like a treat?" The cashier asked his mommy while looking at him with a great big smile.

"Sure, he'd love a treat!"

She grabbed a dildo that was attached to a harness. It was covered in thick semen and smelled so enticing. She tied the harness around his head and stuck the dildo in his throat.

"Now, he can suck on that for hours." She got up and grabbed the receipt. "And that's a fresh batch of cum, directly from yours truly."

"He seems to really be enjoying it." His mommy looked at him with a happy expression, as he sucked all of the jizz off of he dildo gag.

They took the bags of goodies and walked out of the store and back to their car. They drove home, the whole time all Jack did was mindlessly suck on the dildo. He was so pleased with the feeling of sucking cock.

They walked into the house and went straight into the bedroom. She made him out the pink outfit back on. While he was changing, she put all of his new clothes in the closet. They also picked up a few fun toys and accessories for Jack. A few different colored cages for his clitty. There were a few vibrators and anal beads. She took off the new gag and put it with the other toys. She looked at him in his slutty outfit and got hungry for him again.

"Get over here." Jack got on his knees and went straight for his mommy's cock. "Before we start, I want to use some of our toys."

Jack started to wiggle with excitement, he couldn't wait to see what she picked out. She turned around with a small chain in her hand. On either end of the chain were little clamps. She then lifted his tight tank top up and then sucked and licked his erect nipples. Her warm and wet tongue felt so good on his sensitive nipples. After his nipples were wet and as erect as they would get, she grabbed the clamps. She clamped both of his nipples and gave the chain a little tug. It hurt a little but ultimately felt pretty good. She also pulled a black paddle out of the closet.

They moved over to the bed and she made him bend over with his hands on the mattress. His mommy walked over to the cage and picked up the bottle filled with her semen. She placed it in front of him on the bed.

With a loud smack of the paddle hitting his ass, she got up close to his ear. "By the time I'm finished in your pussy, you better drink every drop in this bottle." She nibbled on his ear, and rubbed the paddle against his ass before smacking it again.

Jack put his lips around the straw and started sucking her cream out like his life depended on it. The taste was heavenly and he could easily drink it for the rest of his life.

With an incredibly hard smack against his ass, he let out a girly yelp. "I didn't say that you could start yet, baby girl. I know you love mommy's cream, but wait until I start fucking your pussy."

Without anymore waiting, she shoved her girthy cock into his eager boy-pussy. As she took control of his ass, Jack wrapped his lips around the straw again. He was getting a healthy dose of cum I'm his mouth, and an even bigger dose of dick in his ass. It felt so good getting railed while drowning in her delicious cum. She would occasionally slap his ass cheeks with the paddle and he would shutter. It felt good being treated like a whore. He got a little cocky, and started to back his ass up and milk her cock harder.

"You greedy little slut." She reached around his chest, "You really think you are going to drink all of that cum in time."

She yanked on the chain and pulled both of his nipple. It was a sharp pain, but it was mixed with the incredible pleasure of her cock in his ass. Jack was being overstimulated with pain and pleasure, his body didn't know how to handle it. So he let out a loud moan, along with cumming from his clitty. Even though he was caged, there was a good amount of semen leaking from his penis. He had to win the competition with his mommy. The liquid in the bottle started to vanished, as he used his mouth like a vacuum.

As the bottle was empty, she noticed him licking the inside. He wanted as much cum as he could handle. She didn't hold back and unloaded her ball deep in his boy-pussy.

"You're so a good cum-guzzler, aren't you?" She turned him around, and he instantly started to suckle on the tip of her dick.

Jack used his tongue and licked every drop of cum up. He was so desperate for mommy-cream, that he dug his tongue into the slit hole on her cock. He didn't go deep in, but he scooped out all of her cum and felt it all slide down his throat.

"Come with me baby." She got up and walked out of the room. "I'm going to watch T.V., you can entertain yourself with my cock."

This excited Jack, he didn't want to watch any shows or movies anymore. All he wanted was her cock and nothing else. She sat down and started to scroll through shows, looking for something to watch. Jack wrapped his arms and legs around her much larger leg, like a child hanging on to their parent. He took her cock in his mouth as just had fun with it. He was sucking fast, he wanted to take his time and savor her taste. He dry-humped his cage clitty against her muscular calf. Everything he as doing made him feel like and sissy slut, and he couldn't love it anymore.