My Mommy’s Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was his life for a while. She asked her job if she could just work from home, and luckily they let her. So every second of every day, Jack had her cock inside of him. It was the perfect life for him. He was still taking his pills for a couple of weeks, but eventually they were all gone. Jack was officially feminized and he loved the feeling. She would dress him up like a life-sized doll. Whatever his mommy wanted, he did. He never disobeyed his mommy and loved her unconditionally.

One day, they were in the living room and his mommy was texting someone. He was in his primary position of grappling to her leg and sucking her cock. It wasn't anything new and it felt right. Then she put the phone down, she grabbed his hair and made him slow down a little. After awhile of the two of them just enjoying their company, there was a knock at the door.

"It's unlocked! Come in!" She shouted at the door.

Jack looked up at the door, without taking her cock out of his mouth. The door swung open and an extremely tall woman walked in. She was covered in tattoos and even had a few on her face. She was shredded and looked like she was made of pure muscle. Something about her seemed familiar, but he couldn't remember why. She walked into the living room and saw Jack on her cock.

"Goddamn Rose, you really turned him into a real sissy whore." The new woman was impressed by Jack's feminine features and his cock-sucking ability.

His mommy pulled him off of her cock and turned him to face their visitor. "I know, isn't he so adorable. I have trouble getting him off of my dick most days." She tussled his hair as he continued to dry hump her leg. "Do you want to try him out again?"

"Of course, it's been so long!" She rubbed her hands together, she was visibly excited.

"Try him again?", "it's been so long?", it didn't make any sense at all to Jack. He didn't remember this woman at all. He had only ever been with his mommy to his recollection.

"Go on baby, show Emma what your mouth can do." His mommy gently nudged him towards the new woman.

Jack shyly crawled to the woman as she pulled her extremely thick dick out of her pants. Jack obeyed his orders and sucked on this new cock. Emma grabbed on to his head as she thrusted her hips upwards. She didn't waste any time and came remarkably fast. Jack swallowed all of her cum and crawled back to his mommy's leg.

"Holly fuck, what an incredible mouth you've got there." Emma sat back and tried to catch her breath.

"It looks like you haven't cum in days." His mommy said to her friend. "Do you want to go for round two?"

"Are you kidding me, Rose?" Emma stood up quickly. "I want to go for round fifteen with this slut!"

Rose picked up her pet and put him on his hands and knees on the table. She placed his face near her crotch and his ass against Emma's. The two beautiful women inserted their dicks into their respective holes. He was in heaven being used by two massive cocks at both ends. He came a little with all of the excitement. Both shafts traveled in and out of Jack with force. He had never taken multiple cocks at the same time, but he loved both of his slutty hole being used.

"God! His little boy-pussy is just hugging dick right now!" Emma was in awe with how good his ass felt.

"I know right." Rose looked down at Jack taking cocks like a pro. "I've never met someone who enjoys cock as much as him."

Jack was so happy hearing all of these compliments about his skills. He started to throw his ass back to really show Emma what he could do. She gripped his fat ass and began to thrust harder and more aggressively. He could feel her getting close behind him, but he wanted both woman to cum inside of him simultaneously. Jack swirled his tongue around the head of his mommy's cock. He had learned that she really like it when he did that. Rose grabbed the back of his head and hilted her dick in his throat. Both women had their shafts in Jack as deep as they would go. They both unloaded an enormous amount of hot, juicy futa-cream into his slutty holes. He slurped and gargled down every drop of his mommy's delicious cream. Rose reached down onto the floor and pulled a dog bowl up. She handed the bowl over to Emma and she read what was on the side. The words "CUM LOVER" were written on the side. Emma knew what to do and placed the bowl under his ass. She unsheathed her cock from his ass and watched the jizz ooze out into the bowl. Rose reached down and squeezed his bloated stomach. Even more cum leaked out of his ass and into his bowl.

Once he was empty, Rose snapped her fingers and told Jack to clean off Emma's cock. Obviously, Jack did as he was told and sucked her cock perfectly clean. The two women sat on the couch and watched as Jack was lapping up the cum in his bowl.

Emma looked over at Rose, "Could you help me find a pet like him?"

"Of course!" She was excited that she asked. "All you got to do is put on ad online. I'll show you once we're done with him for the night."

"Thanks so much, I really appreciate it. It's just been hard trying to find someone who can take me cock."

"Don't worry, we will definitely find someone for you." Rose looked up and saw that Jack had finished his meal. "But first, let's give this little slut another go."

"I was think the same thing."

The two women towered over a crouched Jack. He started to wag his slutty little ass in excitement. He loved that his mommy was going to give him more dick. He also loved that she brought more cock just for him. He truly did love his mommy unconditionally.

**********************

Thanks for reading it all the way to the end, it really means a lot to me. I hope you enjoyed in and feel free to comment any feedback or questions you might have.