My Mother and Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mum's hands cup the back of my head as I pull at her underwear and began to slide it down her legs towards her knees. She arches her bum off the ground to help me, as my tongue darts over the wet patch of the satin underwear. The smell is so invigorating that I give up taking it off completely and turn my eyes back to its prize. It had only been a few hours since my first taste of my mums dripping pussy and I was already hooked. I wanted more. I needed more. I suddenly became aware of how hard I was again; and shifted my trousers to get more comfortable. I hungrily run my tongue up her left thigh and ended my taunting with a single sensational lick from the base of my mum's pussy up towards her clit. As my tongue makes contact with her swollen clit her legs wrapped tightly around my neck in a flash and she screams out. "Oh fuck....oh fuck.....oh fuck...." Her body begins to buckle like a bull, and I wrap my lips tightly around her clit and suck hard while she orgasms over my face.

Her breathing begins to slow and lighten a few moments later and gives her a moment's respite as I lick her dress clean and dry. The sweet taste of her juices flow down my throat as I pull back and slip her panties over her feet. When her breathing eventually normalises, I darted my tongue forward again and this time slipped it directly into her moist slit. "Wait..." my mum moans softly but firmly as she pushes both hands hard against my head. "Wait honey. I'm too sensitive." She opens her eyes and reaches for my hands. She pulls her back off the table and sits up across from me and plants a wet kiss on my lips before hugging me tightly. "You have to give me a few moments honey. After I cum I am always too sensitive. I always need a few minutes."

"Yes mummy." I say, kicking myself for not knowing that. I would have to do a little more research into the female anatomy later. We held each other in a hug for a couple of minutes before my mum released me. She faltered slightly as she stood up and had to steady herself on my arm. She kissed me softly on the lips before pulling at my arm and leading me towards the living room.

Once inside the room my mum pushed me down onto the lazy boy and reached for the controller. I looked up lovingly and saw a devilish smile across her face as my legs fully extended in front of me. "Now relax honey."

"Yes mummy." I said excitedly anticipating the first touch of her lips across my body.

"Dooo....nooot....mooove..."My mum whispered, exaggerating her letter Os.

I nodded as she stepped back and turned on the stereo. As a relaxing jazz number began to play my mum stretched her hands up to the sky and began to swirl in front of me. She began to dance slowly and rubbed her hands down her face and caressed her cheeks, then her neck, then her curves. She ran her hands all the way to the fall of her dress facing away from me and bent over giving me an amazing angle up her dress. She moved her body like a goddess for the next few minutes and I kept having to adjust me trousers to make space for my jumping cock. My eyes were having a buffet as she opened the top two buttons of her dress and slipped it sensually over her shoulders.

My first erotic dance gave way for my first lap dance as she edged closer to me. Her blonde hair shimmered in the setting sunlight as she danced and twirled only a few feet away from me. She turned towards me, and like a cat jumped onto the lazy boy and spun back around; this time dancing so that her butt cheeks were only a few inches away from my face. Her underwear lay near the dining table, but that didn't stop an amazing crease from appearing as her dress rode into her ass crack. My head kept moving left and right following her movements until she pushed back, firmly planting her ass in my face. I smelled her sweet juices mixed in with tones of fresh lavender soap as my nose twitched against her yellow dress. I could almost taste the droplets of silky clear juice that had begun to drip down her legs as a lovingly bit into her ass.

After a few seconds of heaven, she stepped off the lazy boy and spun around and caught my gaze. She gave me a naughty wink and blew a kiss before adjusting the top of her dress, tightening the material across her breasts. She cupped her two breasts in her hands and began to squeeze. Her unmistakable nipples poked through her fingers and she circled them and watch my head turn in the same motion.

Standing tall once again she crossed her arms and reached for the bottom of her dress and pulled it up very slowly over her head. The dress fell to the floor exposing her gold satin bra, bulging in just the right areas. Her mid rift glistened in the light as my eyes follow down towards her perfect front door. Her pubic hair was only a few millimetres long, but formed a perfect V, inviting me in.

"Wow..." I hear the words with my ears before realising they came out of my mouth. She was a total stunner and she going to be mine forever.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Yes...Mummy....I love it.." I moan out in anticipation.

"Does mummy get a tip for her dance?" She asks playfully.

My hand instantly moves to my pocket looking for my wallet and my mums breaks out in laughter. "That's not the sort of tip I am looking for Mr...."

A chuckle lightly as my mother's bra falls to the floor exposing her perfect breasts. I lean forwards in an attempt to get up, but before I can shuffle to the end of the recliner my mum pounces towards me like a tiger and places her hands around each shoulder, keeping me firmly in place.

"No Mister. You are staying put." Before I can answer her lips graze against mine, and her tongue then licks my lips in a circle. I wrap my hands around her back, and her body falls forwards into my lap. She climbs up immediately and begins to straddle me erotically. Her knees rest on each side of me; her chest rubs against mine sensually; her soft silky breasts rub against my neck and she moves them up towards my face so that her pussy hangs a few centimetres above my cock suspended in mid-air. She moans quietly as my tongue darts towards her left nipple and begins to nurse it. She starts to shake at the knees before her body slips, her wet pussy slides down my t shirt and rests on top of an erect triangle sitting in the top of my jeans.

We both moan out at the same time and our lips quickly embrace in a carnal messy kiss. I grind my cock against her pussy; and even through my jeans and underwear I feel her warm moisture. Her hands grasp my t-shirt and pull it over my head as her eyes tell me she needed me as much as I needed her. My t-shirt drops to the side as she wraps her arms around me tightly as she pushes down with all her weight, I feel like I am about to burst.

I can't take it any longer and reach down to rip off my trousers, and my mum happily takes over. After a moment of fumbling she unties my belt and unhooks my trouser button. She slips down my body, ensuring every inch of her skin grazes against me until she grips my zip with her teeth and pulls it down. Her eyes lock onto mine and she licks her lips as I arch my bum up enough for her to get her hands behind them and she slowly pulls down. Her eyes flicker down and her mouth hungrily opens as she sees the patches of precum all over my underwear. "You are a big boy aren't you..." she says as I arch my bum off the seat again.

Instead of pulling down my last layer my mums mouth heads straight in for the kill and her I feel her gentle bite through my underwear. I moan loudly and close my eyes tight. I already feel like I am about to cum, and I think of every distraction possible to delay the inevitable. My mum's teeth climb up the shaft of my cock, over the tip, right to the top edge of my black underwear. She tries to get a grip on the top edge with her teeth but can't clamp around the material against my firm chest. I try to move to help but she holds me back and instead moves her mouth back down a couple of inches and hovers over the small slit like hole in the front. She darts into the gap and the first touch of her tongue against my shaft sends my hands looking for a hold on something. My fingers fold through her blonde hair as she carefully pries my swollen cock out of its hole with her tongue.

"Oh mum." I moan out as her warm lips puckered tight together, go straight for the tip. They slide over the tip gracefully, my precum lubricating her movements as she excruciatingly slowly runs her tight lips all the way down to the base of my cock. I can feel the rigid lines of the back of my mum's throat against the tip of my cock as she lingers there for a few moments. I hear my mum breathing through her nose as her tongue begins to make its first move of the evening and starts to manipulate every nerve ending near the base of my cock. My hands pull at her hair tightly as I moan out in complete heaven as she slowly moves her lips back upwards along my shaft; her tongue guiding the way towards my tip. The sensation of her tongue dancing on the tip of my cock whilst her lips are tightly swimming through every nerve ending is a feeling I will never get used to or ever forget. I could have been sitting there for hours, minutes or seconds. I completely lost track of time. The only thing I know is that I never wanted this to end. The tight pull of my underwear only made me harder as she increased her speed, sliding her lips and tongue all over me. I suddenly became aware of her fingers lovingly massaging my legs, moving upwards and I spread me legs wider and looked down.

The view of the back of my mother's head bouncing up and down over my cock was nothing compared to the view she gave me next. Without releasing me from her lips, she moved back and rested her knees completely on the floor. Now I could completely see my cock slipping between her hungry lips; and every so often I would notice the tip pushing through her cheeks. Her lipstick was smeared all over her face and her eyes were devilishly hungry.

My mum's hands were now slipping under both sides of my underwear from the front and my balls were delighted to feel her fingers wrap around them tightly. She began to squeeze my pair gently before pushing her mouth further and further down again. A moment later I feel the back of her throat against the tip of my cock again and I lose all control.

My fingers and toes begin to tingle, and I let out a low rumble of a moan, unable to say any words. I feel the pit of my stomach begin to churn and then slowly the sensation runs through my whole body, from head to toe, moving in every direction all at once. Only when I hear the chair squeaking loudly do I realise my whole body is convulsing but before I can do anything the orgasm takes a refined focus. My mom's hands squeeze tightly as the waves of pleasure radiate through my balls and lower abdomen for a second and I do my best to hold it back and savour the feeling for as long as possible.

I can't hold back any longer, and don't have the strength to say a word. The waves of pleasure subside and are instantly replaced with the warm pulsating feeling that starts from my balls. I feel my mum's lips tightly follow the bubbles that rise from the base of my cock up the shaft. I scream out in joy as I feel an eruption from the tip of my cock. My cock begins to jump and flail around, spasming as hot streams of cum shoot out the tip with huge force into my mum's waiting mouth.

I float on air for a few more seconds before returning back to reality. My eyes regain focus on my mum's lips, still tightly wrapped around my cock as she pulls free every last drop. Her eyes are tightly closed and her whole body seems to beat in tune with my heartbeat. My hands slip through her blonde hair near her two ears; and she opens her eyes as I pull my quivering cock free of her lips. "Wow." I whisper still reeling from the incredible orgasm. Her eyes meet mine, and she opens her mouth to speak but a river of my cum drips down her chin. I quickly reach my hands under her neck and cup her chin before leaning forwards. With my tongue I clean my cream from her face before leaning in for a kiss. Her tongue darts into my mouth pulling back what she can; both throats looking for their prize.

Our lovers embrace is suddenly cut short by the distinct sound of rustling in the bushes a few feet away. We both share a look of panic before quickly turning towards the only window in the room to see a silhouette of a figure through the net curtains walking quickly back to the sidewalk leading to our front door.

*

I will never forget the look of sheer terror across my mother's face as she darted towards her yellow dress. Her whole body visibly trembled as she fumbled to slip it over her neck.
"Fuuuuckkkkkk." She screamed out as the satin snagged against a button, before a distinct tearing sound rippled through the room. She looked back at me with a pleading desperate gaze as the doorbell chimed. I was still frozen; locked in position on the lazy boy trying to process the situation; too scared to move.

"Just coming!" My mum screamed out, before grabbing me up out of the chair by the hand and pushing me into the kitchen, with my cock still protruding through my underwear. "Stay here! Do not come out!" Her voice faltered as she spoke.

My mother took two steps towards the front door before stopping to adjust her dress. In that moment all I could focus on was how bad the situation was. Somebody had just seen my mother and myself doing the unmentionable through the window. I let the word mother really sink into my head and it sounded so wrong. It wouldn't matter to them that we had a special connection. It wouldn't matter to them it felt so right. It was probably against some sort of law; and even if it wasn't, we were most definitely going to be in trouble with someone. There was no way out of this. We were done for.

My mum was in a dress which was now badly torn; her whole body was shaking, her arms and legs glistened from our juices and our sweat in the fading light. Her makeup and hair were a complete mess; and there was a strong smell of sex lingering on both our bodies - an aroma, in which any other situation I would find quite appealing. She wore no bra, and no underwear; and it was obvious. There was no get out clause or escape. There was no plausible excuse that I could think of.

I scolded myself in muttered tones as I pushed my flaccid cock back into my underwear. How could we have forgotten to close the main curtain? How had we become so lost in each other that even the most basic of precautions had not crossed our minds. Who was standing on the other side of the door? What had they seen through the net curtain? What were they going to do? What were they going to say? We didn't have much money, but could we pay them to keep quiet?

"Mum!" I screamed out as her hand reached the doorknob. "My clothes!" They were still laying near the lazy boy. Unfortunately, my words were too late, as her fingers had already turned the latch....

She looked back at me with a blank expression and mouthed the words laundry as she held the door back with her hand long enough for me to sneak out of view around the kitchen counter.

I felt my heartbeat in the back of my throat as Linda's voice chimed in the hallway. "Aren't you going to invite me in Gemma?" Her voice full of distain and superiority. I riffled through the laundry basket picking out a wet t-shirt and pair of jugging bottoms. My heart implored me to go stand beside my mother; but my brain listened to her and I stayed firmly planted in the kitchen, tucked just out of view. I shuddered as the wet t-shirt clung to my skin.

"It's not a good time Linda. Sorry." My mum rasped out before closing the door.

A loud thud.

The unmistakable sound of the door making contact with Linda's foot, which was wedged in the frame.

"Oh I know it isn't a good time for you Gemma. But if you don't let me in, I guess I will have to say what I have to say from outside." She paused for a moment; lingering in the almost silence; the only sound being the tick of the clocks around the house. "I promise you Gemma; I can shout very loudly. We wouldn't want ALL the neighbours hearing about what I just saw now would we?"

A moment later I heard the door softly clicking closed.

"Linda." My mum's voice sounded tired and weak. "This is private property. This is my house. The fact that you walked up onto my lawn, up to my window, and were spying on my boyfriend and myself through the window is trespassing. Do you want me to call the police?"

I smiled hearing my mum refer to me as her man; and really hoped through the net curtains she hadn't identified me; but that dream was quickly dashed.

"Boyfriend?" Linda let her word hang for a moment while she pretended to contain her fake laughter. "Nice try. I'm sure all the neighbours; and please don't forget I know where you work; will believe that when I show them the video I took with my phone."

Complete silence filled the house, even the clocks seemed to stop ticking.

"Oh Mark?" Linda called sweetly, as her footsteps moved towards the living room. "Oh Mark. Why don't you come here so we can all have a nice little chat?"

I looked down; my legs too heavy to move.

"What does my son have to do with this?" My mum asks in an unconvincing voice. "He's not even home right now!"

The next noise I hear is the chime of Linda's phone unlocking as she begins to play a video. "I think both your faces are both fairly clear, don't you?"

I hear a scuffle break out and both Linda and my mum begins to shout; I struggled to make out the words over my own anguish. I run out the kitchen and see my mother's hands grappling for the phone sitting in Linda's left hand. Linda, with her right arm held my mum back at a distance. My eyes focussed on Linda's right hand pushing my mother, specifically her wedding ring finger, which was empty. They both see me at the same time and my mum stops and I see tears swell up in her eyes. Linda smiles and looks at me deadpan in the eyes for a moment. She then glances left and right over the seats, her eyes lingering on the lazy boy and my clothes around it before sitting down on the edge of the sofa.

I hurry next to my mum and reach for her hand, but she pulls away sharply before turning to face me. Her face is full of distraught and her visible shudders scare me more than Linda's presence in the room.

"What do you want Linda?" I say with distain as I lead my mum towards the sofa opposite Linda and help her sit down.

Linda sits in silence watching both of us, a smile crossing her face every now and then. I sit down next to my mum and ask her if she's okay. She shakes her head slowly and mouths the word water. I hate the fact that I looked up at Linda for approval before racing to the kitchen to grab three glasses and the jug of water.

Linda just sat there; she watched and waited. I didn't know whether she was being kind, giving us a moment to recompose ourselves, or if she was taunting us, letting us painfully stew on the situation.

Almost five minutes passed until my mum broke the silence. "Linda.... what do you want?" Her voice still broken and weak, like a mother at the end of her tether.

She looked at us both for a moment before standing up. She paced up and down the length of the room fiddling with her phone. Both of us too scared to even move. I dreaded deeply who she was going to call; or forward the video to and I felt a chill run through my body as she eventually sat down and her gaze met mine. "You must realise by now that I am holding all the cards. I have the video and I have just forwarded it to my a few of my different personal email accounts. I now have more than one backup copy." My mum's expression was impossible to decipher, but I couldn't help but feel relieved and sickened at the same time. She hadn't forwarded the video to anyone else, but she was securing it. Why? What was she planning?