My Mother and Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother's eyes were full of fire as she looked me over slowly. She sparkled in the light, looking like an angel as Linda wrapped her hands around her from behind; her hands resting over both breasts. Her fingers gently fondled my mother's enflamed nipples as I sat there admiring my mother's superior prowess and beauty. Linda's tongue darted into my mother's ear, causing her to shudder and close her eyes tightly. Linda winked at me, toying with me as I scooted across the bed towards them.

My mother's eyes opened as my fingers cupped her face lovingly.

"Hi...." My mum said, both startled and excited by our closeness.

I tenderly ran my fingers through my mother's hair and gave her my full attention. Linda faded into the background as our lips grazed each-others. Linda slipped from my mind completely as my mother's tongue touched mine. My eyes slipped closed as I took a step forward. My cock grazed against her leg, and instinctively shifted towards her warm waiting pussy. I felt her firm breasts graze my chest as we pulled in closer and began to get lost in each other's embrace. My cock jumped in excitement, it's tip grazing against the edges of her outer labia. My hands wrapped around my mother's back as our tongues shared a slow waltz. I felt my mother's arms wrap around my body as her left leg raised off the ground giving me more clearance. My cock throbbed and bounced excitedly as my mother's moist outer lips parted and my tip gently slid between her tender inner labia. Ripples flowed through my body as my trembling shaft slid against her inner gate, sliding from front to back slowly, letting her outer labia gently wrap my member as it glided past her entrance, heading in the direction of her back door.

Her body was welcoming me back after all those years, as if knowing this is where my story started and where it should end. My mother's juices clung to me as her waist pulled back for a moment before pushing forwards once again, letting me slide against her inner sanctum and bathe in her prickly warmth. Her grinding was slow, deep and full of passion. I was mesmerised by the sensation and desperately wanted more.

Her teeth gently nibbled at my lips stifling both our moans. Her hands shook as they grasped me tightly. All the signs were there, giving me a glimpse of how much my mother needed this. The self-control she had was remarkable.

Her torturous, yet fabulous dance continued for a few minutes until I could not stand it any longer. I needed more, I needed to be inside her, I needed to be completely one with her, and I needed it now.

I opened my eyes and pulled back, immediately recognising the same agonising look sprawled across my mother's face. She was yearning for more as much as I was. Out of the corner of my eye I spot Linda's hand wrapped around my mother's leg, guiding it back to the floor.

I stepped forwards and wrapped my hands around my lover once again. This time I placed both palms on her two juicy cheeks and lifted her off the ground. My mum's legs immediately wrapped around mine and her body slid up mine. Her short hairs tickled me as my cock pushed past her outer labia and swam along her inner most folds. My tip bumped past her inner entrance, desperately wanting to push in, but I restrained myself and spun her around on the spot away from Linda and lay her down onto the bed. My mother's shudders and moans filled my senses as I hungrily devoured her with my eyes.

"Honey wait...." My mother whispered quietly. "I haven't started the birth control I picked up today yet.... we can't......."

"I think it's time to give mummy what she wants...." Linda rasped behind me, reminding both of us that we weren't alone. I turned my head and saw Linda, now standing at the far side of the room. Her left hand was down the front of her trousers; and in her right hand she held her phone, pointing its camera directly at us.

"Linda! Please!" My mum wined unconvincingly.

"Don't worry sweety. This will all be over soon. I just thought I'd make a nice clear video so we could all cherish this moment. Forever."

My eyes froze on the growing wet patch between Linda's legs until she pulled her hand slowly out of her underwear and lipped the tip of her index finger; while keeping her eyes fixed on my mothers. She then gently tapped on the edge of her phone, reminding us subtly that she was still holding all the cards before turning her eyes to me. She gave me a devilish smile before lapping at her index and middle fingers with her tongue. She puckered her lips together and sensually slipped them into her tight mouth. She sensually masturbated her fingers between her lips, making my body long for her touch once again.

My eyes darted between my mother and Linda as my fingers wrapped around my cock. My mother's sweet cream caused my fingers to slide down with ease.

My mum mouthed the word condom to me, her eyes transfixed on my cock sliding through my fingers. I smiled broadly before nodding furiously. We could deal with the Linda issue later -- right now there were more pressing needs.

"Where?" I whispered to my mother, after remembering I didn't have any. In fact, realising at that very moment that I had never purchased a single pack in my life. My eyes dart around the room, silently praying I wouldn't spot a box and my eyes fell on Linda's phone propped up on the dressing table against the mirror -- giving the lens a view of the bed and all three of us.

The fingers on Linda's right hand tapped against my shoulder before my mother could respond and both our attentions turned back to our visitor. Linda's other hand was down the front of her trousers again, and a moment later she pulled it free and offered her fingers to me. I inhaled deeply and closed my eyes before extending my tongue towards where her fingers hung a second ago. I made contact with thin air; and began searching for her fingers with my mouth before opening my eyes.

Linda was no longer next to me; I hadn't even felt her other hand release my shoulder.

Linda looked at me from the side of the bed with a devious smile and fluttered her eyes at me. "My big boy Mark:" She blew me a kiss. "I'm all yours...you can do whatever you want to me...whenever you want." She pulled her hands down her face, leaving a glistening trail down her left cheek; before running her hands over her tight breasts. "You can taste my fingers; you can taste my sweet milk..." Her hands squeezed her two breasts and her nipples pushed through the gap between her fingers. Her hands moved down... "You can put your lips between my legs, or if your mummy gives you permission you can even bury that big yummy cock of yours inside me..."

Linda turned back to my mother and leaned in, bringing her face towards my mothers. My lover's tongue stretched out, just an inch shy of Linda's cheek.

Linda stood tall, straightened her top and took a step towards me. "But not until you take care of your mother. Let's not forget that she's a woman. She has needs and desires, and right now they are much greater than mine don't you think?"

I nod silently for a few seconds thinking I couldn't have planned for a better performance for the camera. Linda was no longer just directing, but also staring in our movie. If I could get my hands on that phone, I would have my own video to hold over her head, maybe even to blackmail her with. I am sure her husband would be very interested in seeing our little film. The tables had turned, and I don't think she had grasped that.

I lingered for a few seconds, letting my eyes wonder all over Linda's body as I quickly pondered through my options.

The sensible option would be to put a stop to things. I should tell Linda the stakes; and balance out the leverage she held over us.

But that would require getting a copy of the video off her phone.

No. That wouldn't work.

Even if I could grab the phone, there was no chance I could send the footage to myself without Linda intervening. What if Linda had a password on her phone?

Too many things could go wrong. Also, if this didn't happen now, there was a good chance my mum would put a stop to it all when she came to her senses. I wouldn't just loose a grasp on Linda, but also on my mother.

I should let things play out. I had to let this play out. My body ached for this to play out. I should allow Linda to push me into my deepest fantasy and fulfil my filthiest desires. I should let Linda watch as I penetrated my mother for the first time. I would then spread Linda's legs in the air and have her screaming for God.

I was sure an opportunity would present itself for me to claim our little video as the evening progressed and if I was lucky I could do it without Linda knowing what was happening.

"Mark?" Linda asked again impatiently waiting for my response.

"Yes ma'am!" I said excitedly; letting my lingering fears disappear. "I promise I'll do as you desire Linda." My eyes have a newfound sense of power behind them as they meet Linda's gaze. "And as soon as I've had my way with my mother..." I take a step towards Linda... "And your body is aching and yearning with desire..." I step in closer... "I am going to rip off your clothes, piece by piece, with my teeth..." The toes fall onto Linda's feet... "and ill tie you down, onto the bed..." I push my head towards her ear and whisper... "and fill every single one of your holes with my cock until you beg me to stop."

Linda shudders as my hand grasps her shoulders. Her eyes close and she leans in for an unexpected kiss, but I stop myself and turn around to face my mother.

My magnificent queen; perched at the edge of the bed with a ravenous yet slightly confused look on her face. I take a step towards her, fighting the urge to glance back over my shoulder. I leaned forwards into her, so the tip of my cock nuzzled against her left breast, before slipping into the tight gap between the pair. I place my hands around my lover's face. I look at her closely, drop a hand under her chin and raise it up slowly so her gaze met mine and smiled. My mother's expression was still full of anguish, but her sexual frustration and desires were more pronounced. Her beautiful silky blonde hair was a little haphazard, but I quickly pulled it back behind her ears as I combed through it with my fingers. Her fading make-up was sprawled across her face yet didn't detract from her natural beauty. Her cheeks natural glow accentuated her wide carnivorous eyes, as they studied me closely. The natural rose tint of her lips shimmered in the light, as her nose flared with excitement.

I knew this was the moment we had both been waiting for, and I knew nothing would stop us now.

Our lips embraced softly, and my forehead rested on hers as I whispered the three words 'I love you' with a new sense of meaning to my mother.

"I don't have a condo...." I stopped her mid-sentence with another kiss across on her lips before pushing her back down onto the bed.

"No condom." I say firmly. "Just me and you. How it should be."

She looks for words, but before she can open her mouth I've dropped to my knees and have begun running my tongue across her toes. I let her toes fidget across my tongue before slipping my lips around her big toe and sucking playfully. She moans as my lips walk up her foot and climb over her ankle. My right-hand grasps at the bed sheet as my left tickles her left leg sensually.

I reach for her two kneecaps and delicately pry her legs apart before slipping my head between her knees. We had both had more than enough foreplay over the last few hours, but I still wanted to savour every moment. Without delay I glided my head upwards between her legs, letting my hair tickle her thighs. My mother's hips surge upwards, giving me the space to stretch my tongue forwards towards the base of her slit. Her piercing moan fills the room as I lick upwards with pinpoint precision; allowing only the very tip of my tongue to flicker against her supple outer lips. My tongue follows its curvaceous contours all the way to the very top. I pull back to catch my breath, before going in for the kill. My teeth bite down around my mother's clit, firmly enough to lock her in place, but gently enough not to push the boundaries of pleasure and pain.

My queen's body shudders, and I feel it reverberate through my soul as I lovingly nuzzle on her magic bean. After a few seconds, which were filled with the same complexities of a full lifetime; my mother begins to run her fingers through my hair. She grasps at my hair lovingly, gently pulling and twisting my hair, pulling my head upwards towards her own face. I do not fight it -- instead I focus on letting my tongue run along my mother's skin delicately, dragging and painting her heavenly juices in a trail that leads up her stomach; past her chest; through her magnificent pair; up her neck and over her chin. My body snakes behind my tongue gently, and arches away from hers. Close enough so we shared each other's body heat, but far enough away that her hips frolic looking for my touch. Time stands still as my face comes to rest a few inches above hers.

Her eyes are full of lust and longing and as I support my weight on my two elbows, planted to the left and right of her, just a whisper away from her tingling skin. I can sense she is lost in my gaze as I lean in. Her eyes flutter as our lips meet and her arms reach around my body tenderly. My body slowly drops down and a shiver run through my spine as my chest glides against her breasts, our skins clinging together through our steamy sticky juices. My legs drop on top of hers. My cock bounces against the bed sheet only a few inches below her golden triangle.

Through our saliva, I savour the sensation of her prickly tongue dancing against mine in my mouth. I welcome her spreading her legs wide, allowing my two legs, full of tension, to slip off her skin and fall into the gap between them.

I pull back from our embrace and lean upwards and rest on my palms with outstretched arms. Our gaze holds as she answers the question which I never asked with words. A tense, tight lipped nod. Telling me; in fact, begging me, to proceed.

I take my right hand and cup her face whilst I adjust my position, so I am supported on my knees. I reach my left hand towards my throbbing cock, but her opposite hand grabs my arm and pushes it back to the side. I let my hand sit there for a moment as doubts began to creep into my mind. All fears are quickly quashed by the cunning smile that grows across her lips, and then her hand stretches out, reaching for my soldier. She wanted to be in control.

Her touch usually sends shivers through my body, but this time her fingers are warm and moist. Her touch is soft and smooth yet sultry. Her eyes hold me tightly as her fingers lead my penis to where it has desired to visit for so long.

Her eyes close tight and she shivers as my cock touches her drenched lips. Her lips are so wet that it feels like my cock is slipping into a jar of lube -- a completely new sensation, totally different from the fleshlite from that previous lifetime. My cock bounces up and down aggressively, full of passion and needfulness. My eyes close and we both moan softly as my tip explores, looking for the forbidden opening.

Her hand releases me, and I feel her arms wrap around my body as she kisses me deeply. My eyes open as her right arm strokes my upper back, and her left glides down towards to bum. Our eyes meet, no words need to be said, as her left hand takes a hold of my bum and pulls me into her slowly.

My mother's head pushes back and her eyes open wide as I am lost in a new sensation. My cock is no longer running against her lips or pushing past them. This time I feel her steamy lips on every side of trembling penis. I feel them close around my tip and hold there. My beathing becomes short and sharp, and hers deepens as her right hand finds its way down to my other bum cheek.

With both hands she squeezes my cheeks lovingly before gently applying pressure. We both moan out in desire and euphoria as my cock slips in a further inch. I feel every single nerve ending of mine individually and in unison sing and scream at the same time. All that longing of desire, all that needfulness we both have shared, seem to be self-fulfilling, but also more intensely desired at that moment in time.

My hands cup her face and my nose glides against hers as she whispers the word "deeper" in a low tone.

"Yes mummy!" I moan as I pull back, sending shivers through both our bodies. Every nerve ending screams out for all that is sane and holy as I push in slowly, going deeper and deeper.

Complete silence seems to fill the room for a moment before we both erupt with passion and my mother lets out the most savage moan I have ever heard. To be honest I am not sure if my ears are hearing her rapturous notes or mine --

My cock buries itself as deep as it can go, and I feel completely lost for words. Her canal seems to tighten the deeper I explore, and I can feel my heartbeat pulsate through my cock. It feels like her sultry walls play her own pulse and after a moment they both appear to play the same beat.

Before I know it, her hands are wrapped around my back again, and our tongues are intertwined as I behind to pull back out slowly. My cock refuses release and as if it has a will of its own it pushes back immediately and begins to bury itself once again deep inside my mother.

Our lips hold tight as I start to understand her rhythm; and lost in pure emotion I feel completely overwhelmed as my pulse begins to race. I thrust in deeply, slowly, gently for as a few seconds before I fall into a complete frenzy. I pull back slowly, lingering over every millimetre of our enjoined skin, before thrusting in quickly and deeply. Her body jerks back and slips up the bed with every thrust and her eyes are torn with raw agony and passion.

I suddenly feel like I am right on the edge and try to slow down my pace, only to feel her hands clasp my cheeks again and pull me in with intense force. 'Don't stop' she rasps.

Before I can respond her lips meet mine again, and one hand finds its way to my lower back and begins controlling me in a rocking motion. Her other hand pushes down my pelvis, and I begin to feel my skin rubbing against her enflamed clit, which feels like a berry that is about to burst.

I feel like I am going to slip over the line; and from her unquenched shuddering I can feel she is right there with me.

Time seems to freeze as her eyes open wide and she lets out a low-pitched wolf like howl. Her face is locked, her eyes not looking at me, but through me to the heavens. Her arms and torso tremble for a moment before I feel her pussy clamp down hard, strangling my cock for a nano second before releasing me. I feel my cock jump trying to break free as she clamps down again and again, convulsing over my cock. Her moans salivate and reverberate through the room, as do mine. An electricity fills the air as I realise, I can no hold back no longer. I try to mouth the words, but my lips are to dry, yet my mother understands. She nods through her tightly clenched face. My cock throbs wildly deep inside my mother for a moment as I feel a flow of semen rising from my balls up my shaft.

I try my hardest to clench the muscles in my penis to hold back for a few more seconds but loose all self-control as mother's convulsions transform into a river which leaks from her pores on every nerve ending of my cock.

I feel her cum flowing down the shaft of my cock, soaking me down to my balls as my orgasmic shudders flow through my whole body intensely. The feeling is unlike any other I have ever experienced as I feel wave after wave of thick sticky cum erupting from the tip of my cock deep inside my mother.

I hold there for a few moments whilst the longest, most intense orgasm of my life subsides watching her face twitch in her own arduous recovery.