My Mother and Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you mum." I whisper gently before pushing back onto my palms.

My mother's shakes her head and mouths the words "Don't go".

*

My eyes open a few moments later to the sound of a door closing softly. My body still resting atop my mothers. My eyes follow my mother's turned head, towards the bedroom door.

We could both hear Linda's footsteps walking slowly down the stairs.

I jump off my mother, and feel my flaccid cock fall free of her pussy. My eyes linger on the puddle of cum on the bedsheet. A mixture of hers and mine.

I race across the room, out the door, and come to a stop at the top of the stairs.

Linda's hand is on our front door handle, prized to open it, but she stops, turns to look at me, and smiles. "Oh Mark. That was highly enjoyable!" She emphasises the words highly and enjoyable as she shifts her pants. My eyes linger on the wet patch between her legs.

"Give me the phone Linda!" I say firmly and forcefully as I take the first step down the staircase. Her finger points at me, planting me firmly where I stand. Her hand turns the doorknob, and her gaze dart between my eyes and my exposed cock.

"Here is the deal Mark." I feel my mother's presence behind me. "Tomorrow I will delete every video I have taken. That is a promise. As long as you make love to me the same way you did with your mother." Her eyes dart to my mother. "And as long as you watch your son get me pregnant."