My Mother and Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am in complete awe as I see is the base of my cock wrapped between Linda's lips. As my solid member throbs and jumps, I feel the unmistakable solid lines of Linda's throat pushing against my shaft. Her eyes are tightly clenched, and I pull back to let her breathe, only to be stopped by her arms quickly wrapping around my legs, pulling me deeper. My mum's lips and throat had felt amazing, but Linda's deep throat skills were off the chart. She squeezed my member tightly between her teeth; not hard enough to leave a mark, but strong enough to completely control my movements. She rolled circles with her jaw, stimulating each side of my cock against her throat, whilst spinning her tongue around the base of my cock.

I start thrusting my cock forwards as my fingers find my mother's legs and wrap around them, holding tightly. My eyes start to dart between Linda's face and my mum's, and I feel like I am in heaven. My mum arches her back off the bed and gives me a huge grin before leaning in. Our lips meet, then our tongues connect. I feel her exploring my mouth, looking for every drip of her own juices. My breathing starts to quicken as ripples of pleasure start to peak all over my body. My hips start to sway and my toes tingle as Linda does the unthinkable and stops in her tracks, opens her mouth wide and releases me. I break free from my mother's embrace and look down at Linda's huge grin, slowly pulling off my cock, carefully avoiding all skin contact. My cock throbs in hunger, waiting for the final strokes to open the gates of heaven.

Realising that Linda was still completely clothed I suddenly felt very naked as I watched her lick her still perfectly painted lips. She shook her head slowly and inhaled before opening her eyes. "Oh how I've missed that taste..." She said in hushed tones as she pulled her head back through my legs and sat up. Not wanting this to end I stepped backwards, so my cock occupied her front and centre view; but she rejected it and stood up completely. I looked at my mum and slowly helped her sit up. She was still twitching every few seconds and she had a bright glow to her whole body. There was a silky flavour to my mum's lips as she kissed me, and I wanted to embrace Linda immediately to compare the taste to a set of lips that had just been wrapped around my cock.

Deciding against it, wanting to give my mum my full attention, I pulled her up off the bed and embraced her tightly. My cock rested against her leg, and we both instinctively shifted our position slightly, so the tip of my cock grazed against her still dripping pussy. The feeling was exhilarating; I wanted nothing more than to mount my mum at that moment in time; but I remembered her words from last night, she wanted to get herself some birth control tablets first.

Linda's hands wrap around me from the back and her fingers took hold of my nipples, pinching and turning slowly, sending ripples of pleasure and pain through my upper body. I pull back from my mother's embrace, giving Linda the space to glide her fingers across my chest tenderly. I sigh and look deeply into my mother's eyes as my cock grazes against her short hairs. Linda's fingers pinch my nipples again before turning to my mum's. From the corner of my eye I watch as she gently circles around my mum's breasts, building up tension. My lips meet my mother's, as Linda's fingers graze across my mum's tender brown nipples in unison. I taste my mother's moan before I hear it. Linda pulls her hands back and grabs me by the arm. I turn to face her passionate erotically torn face and she quickly leans in and taunts me with an almost kiss. She interlocks her fingers with mine and pulls me away from my mother, who's eyes followed us closely.

Linda leads me to the bottom of the bed and firmly places both hands on my chest and pushes me flat onto the mattress. I watch closely as Linda gives my mum her full attention. Their lips meet in a soft tender embrace as Linda's hands stroke my mother's delicate stomach. Her fingers slowly climb her chest and once again taunt her nipples for a few moments. Linda looks at me and winks. My mother turns her head to do the same, but in that moment, Linda clamps her mouth down hard on my mum's right nipple and starts sucking ferociously. Wanting nothing but the best for my mother I lean up hoping to join in the fun, wanting to focus on the other nipple but Linda raises both hands and gives me a sharp look, giving me a direct non-verbal command to stay put.

I begrudgingly stay put and watch as Linda's tongue runs along my mother's chest. It moves precisely in short sharp movements, working south to her stomach. She circles her belly button before running her tongue directly against it causing my mum to shudder. Her tongue slowly moves down, and I watch the strong muscles behind my mum's legs tense up as Linda wraps her hands around them and then fully settles on her knees. Her tongue releases my mother an inch above her clit, and plants a series of soft kisses on her thighs before working up. Linda inhales deeply with closed eyes before looking up at my mum.

"Gemma you smell delightful. Do you mind if I have a little taste?"

My mother's eyes open, but before she can say a word Linda's tongue shoots out and lays a thick lick on her clit. "Ahhhhh!" My mum moans out as Linda pulls back and looks at me. My eyes and jaw are wide open as I watch. Without realising my hand had fallen to my cock and was wrapping around it. I love the sensation of feeling the throbbing drops of precum flow up my cock through tight hands.

Linda's tongue goes back to work and continues to slowly lick upwards across my mum's clit in short accurate strokes. Watching my mum being bought to the edge from the side angle is an amazing sight. Her body rippled slowly in the light with each lap of Linda's hungry mouth. My mum's fingers slowly pulled at Linda's hair, and every few seconds I would see her fingers tighten her grasp as she sighed quietly. My mums breathing thickened, and her knees trembled as I watched Linda's tongue run down over my mums slit.

Linda's movements became less controlled, and more passionate as her tongue darted into my mum's grotto. I watched with pure joy as drips of sticky cream flowed down her tongue into her mouth. In the otherwise deafening silence, I heard the crisp sound of Linda swallowing. The sweet delicious taste seemed to sweat from my gums as I ran my tongue around my own mouth. Linda's tongue slowly twisted into a roll and pushed gently into my mother. Mum pulled at Linda's hairs as her feet separated further, giving Linda the space to push in further. I watched as my mum began to shift her legs and fiddle with Linda's fingers. She began to thrust her hips forwards, willing Linda's tongue deeper and deeper. I watched and listened as her breathing became heavier, shorter, and sharper. I watched as Linda suddenly pulled back leaving my mum on the edge.

My mum's eyes opened as she moaned out. "Don't stop Linda...don't stop...." But Linda had other plans.

She grasped at my mum's wrists and pulled my mum's hands free from her hair. She looked up at my mum with love in her eyes and stood up. I watched as my mum reached out and tried to slip her hands into Linda's tight top to pull it over her head, but Linda stopped her, took a step back, and shook her head.

"You...." Linda's eyes moved to me. "Either one of you...." Linda closed her eyes for a few seconds before restarting her sentence. "Both of you have not earned the right to see what's under my hood yet..."

"But I....." My mum started but was cut off my Linda's hand slipping her phone out of her pocket.

My two ladies stared at each other for a few moments, silently sizing each other up. I in turn began to contemplate whether Linda fell into the category of a devil or a dream in my mind.

"I'm sorry ma'am." My mum whimpered. "I won't forget my place again." Her voice grew stronger, almost fierce, as she ended her sentence and looked Linda square in the eye with a wicked smile.

Linda paused for a second before smiling in return through puckered lips. Her fingers slipped her phone back in her pocket and her eyes turned to me. "Gemma...why don't you show me exactly what you were doing to your son downstairs earlier.... I didn't get a close enough view through the window...."

My mum's eyes turned towards me and she gave me a small smile before turning back to Linda. "Yes ma'am. I will do as you command..." My mum turned back to face me swaying her hips sensually for a moment before bending forwards with split legs, giving me a great view of her firm breasts hanging under her chin from the front; and giving Linda a superb view of her ass and slit from the back. I caught a glimpse of Linda adjusting her tight top and fiddling with her hair as mum rolled her bum cheeks and licked her lips at me. Something seemed different. Either it was my mum's pent up sexual desires from not being satisfied fully by Linda's tongue, or my mother was really starting to enjoy this scenario more than I expected.

Linda's smile broadened as my mum approached me from the side and pushed her hands firmly onto my chest, holding me down onto the bed. Her hands were no longer shaking, but perfectly steady as she inched them up towards my neck. One hand gently closed around my windpipe, and the other cupped my cheek holding my head square in place. She leaned into me and my whole body tingled as her wet kiss grazed my lips. Her tender touch bought my captain to full attention as she nibbled on my lips with her teeth.

My mum's face pulled back before dropping down almost flush with the mattress. Her face crept forwards, her body slowly worming up onto the bed. Her body stayed tightly planted on the mattress, before gliding onto mine, and she slowly slid across me like a snake towards my far shoulder. Her face followed the contours of my outstretched arm, applying gentle kisses towards my hand as her erect twins drew lines against my warm skin. I felt her feet lift off the ground as she balanced her body on top of mine. Her breathing was calm and collected as she slowly turned her face towards my legs. Her body flowed across mine as she adjusted her orientation. Her knee bumped past my neck, pushing my head firmly into the pillow as the sweet scent of her trembling rose flowed into my nostrils. My mouth watered as she paused in her desired position for a moment; before tensing her knees and embraced the position of a hunting tigress on top of me. Her face hung only a few inches above my cock; her almost dripping slit just out of reach of my tongue.

My tongue lashed upwards, desperate to give my mother what she craved; but her focus lay elsewhere. Linda tip toed across the room to per prime viewing position. I could feel the heat of her gaze over both our bodies as my mum's eyes met hers. "Am I doing good ma'am?" My mum asked in a squeaky high-pitched voice, reminiscent of a schoolgirl.

"Hmm." Linda licked her lips and leaned in closer.

"Is this what you wanted to see ma'am?"

"Yes Gemma. Now be a good girl and do as you were told." I could see Linda's hands reaching up towards her chest. My centre view was blocked by my mother's arching back; instead I let my eyes feast on her pussy. I noticed three small freckles between the bottom of her slit and her asshole which I hadn't spotted before. I followed the contours of her entrance, leading my eyes up to the gemstone that seemed to pulsate through its delicate hood. I wanted nothing more than to pull back the curtain and feast on her clit in all its glory.

"Yes maam." My mother responded before dropping down onto her elbows. Her legs wobbled slightly as her calf muscles supported her weight. I willed her to drop down onto her knees, giving my tongue reach but instead they stretched out further taking away my prize.

My cock throbbed to the first touch of her tongue, making contact an inch below my tip, flowing down to its base. Her touch was light, but strong enough to send small spasms through my body demanding more. My mother paused, looked up at Linda for a moment before returning for a second almost identical taste.

This time my mother's pause was longer. "What are you waiting for Gemma?" Linda asked calmly.

"I just wanted to check if I was doing a good job ma'am?"

"Well Gemma." Linda leaned in closer. I could feel her breathe against my trembling cock. "You seem to be getting a little distracted......Perhaps I should reach into my pocket, pull out my phone, and call your parents..."

"No ma'am. Please ma'am." My mum wined like a schoolgirl. "No need to do that. I'll be good...I mean bad...I promise."

Linda nodded her head as my mother's tongue licked down my cock for the third time. This time her movements were slower and more deliberate. She let her tongue linger over every millimetre of stretched skin, embracing and hugging every nerve ending. At the base she did not release her hold over me, but instead gently pulled her tongue in the other direction, back up my shaft. Her hungry tongue danced left and right, swirling around my cock, sending my cock into a fit of pulsating bounces. Approaching the top of the shaft I anticipated her to migrate back down to my base, but I was pleasantly rewarded with her tongue lightly grazing the outer edge of my head. She swirled her tongue around slowly, and I heard myself moaning as her tongue slipped past the small opening at the very top. Her tongue's dance over my tip sent my hips into overdrive, and I began thrusting, looking for her warm lips.

I was rewarded a moment later by feeling her jaw push down on my stomach and her tongue slipping underneath my cock. My cock rolled in the gorgeous ripples of her moving tongue for a few seconds before I felt her warm upper lip rub against my tip. My head pushed down hard into the mattress, and my eyes looked upwards to heaven as her lips tightly wrapped around my tip and began to descend.

My hands gripped the sheet on both sides of our bodies as her lips tightened their grip and she hungrily began moving up and down over the top half of my cock. The sensation was overwhelming, but I craved more. I thrust with my hips, wanting her movements to flow all the way from the top to the very bottom. Her lips sank down a little further, but my thrusts were slowed by her hands applying weight to my thighs: then completely stopped by Linda's hands pushing down firmly on my knees.

My eyes darted forwards as my mum's lips parted, leaving my cock bouncing around inside what felt like an endless cavern, not finding any surface to interact with. I watched as my mum's head rose up past her shoulders and a caught a glimpse of Linda's cunning smile in the background. Time seemed to stand still as the four hands held my legs down, taunting and teasing me with their absolute power over me.

My struggle slowly ebbed and dwindled over what felt like an eternity until everything around me began to slip away from reality. My body no longer lay on a mattress in that room but soared on a cloud floating through the sky. I became aware of a tingling feeling running through my fingers, and as I lifted my hands, my arms felt lighter than a feather. A moment later I felt a raindrop splash onto my nose. My eyes opened, then focussed a moment later. All my senses began to return as my out of body experience melted away. I watched, then began to feel my two fingers which were firmly buried deep inside my mother's warm juicy pussy.

I slipped completely back to reality as my fingers pulled free, releasing several delicious droplets of nectar into my lips. I savoured the taste on my tongue before letting every last bit flow down my hungry throat. Not satisfied I lashed out my hands and wrapped them around my mother's hips and pulled down hard. Her knees faltered after a few seconds, and her warm juicy slit fell across my face. My tongue stretched out hungrily and began devouring her sweet pussy juices that still clung to her lips with ferocity. My mother moaned as my fingers wormed their way around her two ass cheeks, squeezing playfully, pulling her deeper into my face. Her tight rectum danced over my nostrils as my tongue pried apart her inner folds of her labia and pushed in. The sensation of her gentle mucous walls pushing over my tongue was phenomenal; but didn't compare to the feeling of her mouth slipping all the way down my shaft, tightly hugging my nerve endings. Her moans reverberated in her mouth as her tongue curled tightly and pressed against my sensitive glands.

I lost all enthusiasm to continue my tongues work for a few seconds as I became lost in my mother's lips. My tongue sat still, resting tightly between her creamy slit as my brain focussed on her mouth hard at work. She let the hard edges of her teeth drag along my cock on the path up, willing out every droplet of precum as they formed. On the way down her soft lips massaged my skin sending euphoric ripples through my abdomen. I almost lost control a moment later as Linda's warm mouth engulfed my two balls at once. Her two lips tightly massaged them between her gums before she lashed out her tongue beneath them. My asshole clenched tight in anticipation as her tongue twirled across my scrotum sending shivers through my whole body. My body began to rock, backwards and forwards from the hips and soon my whole body felt the urge to thrust. I could feel my cock hitting the back of my mother's throat as my tongue began to curl and dance to the song of two mouth's slurping and gagging in a perfect rhythm.

My nose pushed against my mother's asshole slowly breaking the tight puckered surface as my tongue fully extended out and began spelling out the letters of the alphabet deep inside her. I was rewarded a few seconds later by a loud low-pitched rasp escaping from my mother's mouth, blowing air onto the base of my shaft. My cock fell flat on my stomach as my mother's head extended up to the ceiling. My eyes watched as Linda's hands released my knees and leaned in towards my mother. I could only imagine the beautiful agony painted across my mother's face as I felt my mother's asshole convulse over my nose. Each throb let my nose bury itself deeper inside until I felt the familiar feeling of her pussy clamping down hard around my extended tongue. The sensation of her trembling walls on fire massaging my tongue was as rewarding for me as it was for her; and I welcomed the warm tides of her ocean flowing around my tongue. Her erotic orgasmic chant was stifled by Linda's hungry lips as they embraced tightly and even though I felt cheated out of not being the one watching my mother's beautiful face I felt proud that I had gifted her such an experience.

Time flowed by slowly, only filled by the carnal embrace of my two girls; and my mother's juices sliding down my throat. I began to feel neglected as my nectar ran dry and used the time to catch my breath. Pulling my head to the side I watched as Linda delicately cupped my mum's face and kissed her deeply. My mother's body, still in a state of convulsion, slowly rose up so the arches of her back occupied my view completely. Her pussy glided down my face past my neck and rested on my chest.

I looked up hungrily as Linda gave me a genuine smile and licked her lips. Her makeup was painted in a disorderly fashion, strewn all over her face; yet she looked beautiful. It felt like I was seeing the real Linda for the first time, and I loved what I saw. She wrapped her arms around my mother and hugged her tightly, not once losing my gaze. She inhaled deeply and mouthed the words 'I want you' before turning her attention to my mother's neck. My mother's soft moans filled my ears as Linda kissed her neck, then guided her slowly to the edge of the bed, then up onto her feet. A silky trail of my mother's juices flowed from my face down my body and I ran my fingers through it before placing a finger in-between my lips. Linda's watchful eyes told me she wanted a taste as she turned my mother around to face me.