My Mother and Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At any point you don't meet my conditions..." Her eyes flickered between my mum and myself. "I can make your situation even more...." She paused as she carefully selected her next word..." Uncomfortable."

"What conditions?" My mum asked flatly.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves..." Linda smiled deeply now, showing us her power over us. "Why don't you tell me what's going on here. How long has this been going on?"

"Not long. It just started." I mumbled as my mum gave me a dirty look urging me to be quiet.

"I Don't believe you." Linda snarled as she pulled out her phone and nursed it with her fingers.

Over the next few minutes, we both spilled everything. Every time we said something that Linda determined as inaccurate; she would pull her phone into her hands.

"To be honest it doesn't matter if you are lying or not right now. What does matter is what you are going to do to make sure this video does not see the light of day....."

I pleaded to buy the video from her, but that didn't work. I promised to do all the maintenance needed on ours and her house and the public areas of our little road; but that didn't work. I even promised to finish Linda's kitchen remodel myself, but she wasn't having any of it.

"There is no buying the video. That option is not available Mark. Sorry." Her eyes flickered between both of us as she continued. "I now own you both. Whatever I command, you will do. If you don't; I am sure you can guess what happens."

"This is blackmail!" My mum shouts out burying her head in her hands.

"Yes. I suppose it is." Linda's smile was deep and wicked.

After another awkward pause Linda stood up, walked to the light switch, flicked it on, then headed towards the window and drew the curtains.

"Mark." Linda said sweetly as she returned to her seat. "Why don't you stand up for me."

I looked at my mum's flat expression before standing up, not knowing what would happen next. My mum's eyes turned to where I had just been sitting. A large wet patch now occupied my seat. "Did you wet yourself?" Linda laughed before I mumbled about getting the clothes out the laundry. "Then you better take them off."

My eyes focussed on Linda; avoiding my mum's gaze.

"Now!" She barked loudly.

"Linda please...." My mum was cut off abruptly by Linda's fingers unlocking the phone once again.

"Gemma bark like a dog!" My mum looked stunned for a second before making a timid barking sound. "Now be a good pet and do as you are told. Sit down and shut up." My mum closed her eyes and lowered her head towards her lap. "Mark...take your top of now." Linda said quietly.

I felt lost and sickened as I pulled the top over my head. Before it even fell to the floor Linda continued. "Trousers off." I heard my mum whimper as my trousers fell to the floor. The wet clothes leaving my body made me shiver, and goose-bumps rippled across my skin.

"Aww. You look cold..." Linda turned to my mum and continued. "Gemma take your dress off."

"No!" I screamed out. "I'll do whatever you want. Leave my mum alone!"

"Mark, you will certainly do whatever I want, but if I hear another objection..." Linda snarled letting her words trail off into the air whilst tapping her index finger against the phone which was now sitting on the coffee table. Her eyes went back to my mum and didn't waver as my mum closed her eyes tightly and began lifting the dress up from her shoulders. A moment later the dress lay in her two hands, and she quickly pulled it across her body to cover herself.

My fingers shook as I followed Linda's next instruction and took the dress from my mum's hands. As our fingers met, neither of us wanted to let go, and we shared a look of complete despair as I slipped my head through the opening in my mum's dress and slipped it over my shoulders.

As the lower edges of the dress reached my chest the already torn seam split completely and fell past my hips. My mum's eyes darted to my wet clothes, anticipating Linda asking her to put it on, but her next command was even more demeaning. "Gemma the dog.....down on all fours please."

Neither of us noticed Linda wedging her phone between two of the sofa's cushions, allowing the camera to point directly at us....

My mum proceeded to bark like a dog naked for a few seconds before she followed her next order and began nuzzling and biting at her own dress; tearing it up with her teeth. I was shocked as to how much my mum would have spent on the dress as a stretch of material featuring a designer label fell to the floor in front of me. My heart was breaking watching my mum being controlled by this vile woman and I looked around the room for a weapon I could use to defend ourselves.

My mum started coughing and looked back to Linda pleaded for this torture to stop and it did: briefly.

"Alright... enough!" Linda said as she stood up. "Gemma sit down." My mum's whole body shook as she sobbed into her hands.

I reached out and placed a hand on my mums back and looked at Linda with distain. "You can't do this!" I whispered while shaking my head.

Linda slowly approached me. Her footsteps loud and crisp. She inhaled deeply as she rested a hand on my shoulder. "I think you will find I can." She whispered as the other hand quickly grasped at my underwear from the front. Her fingers readjusted and wrapped around my flaccid cock through my underwear and squeezed tightly. I breathed out sharply to her touch. I hated her, but she was still an absolute stunner. I had dreamed of this earlier; although not like this. Never like this. I could barely register my mum's voice of protest as Linda began to massage my cock through my underwear, and I felt the all too familiar feeling of my member growing to attention. Linda smiled at my mum as she wrapped her hands around my waist and pulled down my underwear.

"Well well well. Look what we have here...just another sexually frustrated boy. Thinking with his cock before using his little pea-brain." Linda dropped to her knees and began licking her lips. I looked down and became lost in the moment as I watched two perfect spherical nipples protrude through her tight pink top as she gently tingled her fingers across my thighs. Linda's lips approached me slowly and she blew a jet of air at my cock, sending it jumping in anticipation of her next move. Linda's fingers delicately climbed up my legs from the floor, running past my knees, my inner thighs, up to my balls. She cupped them slowly and looked up and blew me a kiss. I closed my eyes for a moment, as she gently squeezed as my dreams began to come true. She slowly tightened her gripth until I felt suffocated and had to beg her to release me. She looked up at me and sweety said. "I've got you by the balls now Mark. Whatever I tell you to do, you will do. Do you understand me?"

I nodded through winced eyes as the pain increased incrementally.

"Do we understand each other Mark?" She repeated firmly.

"Yes Linda. Yes. Please stop. Please." I begged as my mum reached her hand forward and grabbed at Linda's hair. Her fingers released me, and I slumped back in a moment's relief as Linda pulled herself free.

"That wasn't very nice Gemma." Linda said as the stood up off her knees, adjusted her hair, and walked towards the lazy boy. Linda twirled on the spot and winked at me before sitting down on the edge of the seat. She shifted her bum backwards into the chair; ran her fingers across the right armrest and then bought her fingers up to her nose and sniffed. I could only imagine the strong whiffs of lust and love that were still imbedded in those fabrics. Her fingers moved down slightly, and she traced them across her lips as she looked at me and spoke again. "I think it's my turn for a lap-dance now, don't you Mark?" She asked in an alluring tone.

"I er..." I couldn't find the words to respond and knew instantly she was right; I wasn't thinking with my brain. "I guess..." I took a step forward towards Linda as her middle and index finger ushered me closer. I thought back to my mum's earlier performance and began to run my hands across my body slowly and turned on the spot. I pushed my bum out towards Linda seductively as my eyes met my mothers. Dried up tears shined across her cheeks and her lips mouthed the words I'm sorry through tired eyes. I turned back slowly to Linda and looked at her closely. There was a haze to her tightened eyes as they focussed on my body. Her glistening bright lips puckered tightly, and her fingers began running through her hair as she lay back comfortably. Her nipples sang loudly through her tight top and her curves were enhanced by the shadows cast by the light.

"Mark dear..." Linda whispered alluringly as my eyes fell into hers. "Why don't you come closer..."

I took a tiny step towards her and waited for her next command.

"Tell me honey. Do you find me attractive?"

My eyes darted back at my mum for approval before I answered. I looked down as I whispered "Yes."

"I didn't hear you. Tell me again." She asked seductively.

"Yes Linda. I find you attractive."

"Tell me more..." She whispered as her two hands moved towards her nipples.

"You are beautiful. You are stunning. You have an amazing body...."

"So tell me Mark. What do you want to do to me..." Her fingers wrap around her breasts and she sighs as she begins to squeeze.

"I want...I want..." I look back at my mum not knowing what to say.

"Don't be shy Mark....tell me loud and proud. Tell Linda what you want..."

"I want...I want...this all to stop." I whisper quietly.

Linda's hands fall to her side and she shimmies up off the chair. She approaches me like a hunting lion, stalking a gazelle. Her hands fall on my shoulders, she takes a small step moving in closer. I feel her minty breath on my cheeks as she wraps her hands around my naked chest tenderly from the side. I let out a soft moan as she turns my body around, so I am facing my mum. She hugs me tightly from behind and both hands slip down to my cock. One hand cups my balls and a finger from the other hand tickles my chest, a few millimetres above the tip of my cock.

"Mark dear...why don't you tell mummy here what you want to do to me. Tell mummy what you want me to do to you..." Linda leans across and licks my cheek hungrily. Her tongue is wet, and her breath warm. I feel a shiver run through my whole body.

I close my eyes, not wanting to hold my mum's pensive gaze as I speak with a trembling voice. "I want you to lick me again. I want you to take your clothes off. I want to feel those lips all over my body. I want to feel your body. I want...I want..." I stop mid-sentence as Linda's two hands cup my face and her lips graze against mine in an almost kiss. Her strong perfume overwhelms me but I pick up on a scent of strawberry from her lips.

Her eyes fall on my mum as she delivers her next line. "Maybe we can all get what we want."

"Linda please. He's not even twenty. He doesn't know what he wants. This isn't right. I think you should leave now. You have made your point, but this is now bordering on rape....."

"Oh Gemma darling." Linda laughs lightly as she releases me from our embrace and steps towards my mum. "I know your big boy over here wants you, that's perfectly clear. Just now, he happily told me he wants me too. He's not a minor, and he's consenting." Linda's hand reaches out behind her grasping at my cock but misses. "I know you want your son Gemma. I know your body is craving your own boy's juices pumping into you. I know he wants both of us -- let us be honest, which boy wouldn't? The real question of the moment is how do you feel about me?"

"What?" My mum asks angrily.

"Well..." Linda continues. "I'm just trying to figure out how we can make this lovely triangle work?"

"This is crazy. Are you saying you want to...." My mum is cut off mid-way through her sentence.

"I am saying that my husband hasn't noticed me for months...He doesn't give me the attention I need or deserve. Your son clearly wants to give me that attention." This time her hands wrap around their target. "I am really hoping you do too; for all our sakes..."

My mum looks blankly into the air for a few moments. Her lips move to answer, but she stops herself a few times, thinking about her answer before Linda breaks the silence. "Would it help Gemma if I told you that when I saw you both from the window, I was incredibly...." Linda pulled at the bottom of her top, adjusting it, slightly flustered. "Excited.... It wasn't just our big boy Mark over here, but you as well Gemma. You both revved my engine. If what I saw is going to stay just between us three, it's going to have to stay fully between us three." The tone of the word fully was very clear; no misinterpretations were possible.

My heartbeat drummed in the silence as Linda's hand steadied my cock in place like a fragile ornament. My eyes wondered down over my mother's naked body as she sat still thinking. Her hair was mess, but the fact that I had left it that way made it very attractive. Her eyes were half closed looking down, but when I caught a glimpse of them, I was torn between seeing the mother who had always looked after me; and the wolf that had devoured me more than once over the last twenty-four hours. Her lipstick was smeared across her cheeks and along her neck, no doubt placed there from my own lips. Her breasts were perfect orbs, and I watched them her nipples seemed to flicker, slowly getting more pronounced. Her chest was beautifully tight and lead down to her right leg placed over her left, hiding the valuable jewel hidden in between. I never realised how long my mum's legs were, and how formed her muscles were all the way down to her ankles. The gentle nod of her head pulled me back into our current situation and I felt a smile forming on both my lips and on Linda's behind me.

"Good...Good.." Linda said as my mum looked her square in the eyes.

"Some ground rules." She said firmly.

"What do you have in mind Gemma?" Linda asked as she released me, giving my mum her full attention.

"Firstly the video never sees the light of day if we do as you ask."

"Deal."

"Secondly nobody can ever find out. No recordings...ever."

"Okay..."

"And finally. Remember that I can go to your husband and tell him everything at any time. Also if I go to the police we won't get in trouble. The police, our neighbours may look down on us; but it will be nothing compared to the charges we can level against you. Your power over us completely disappears if we do this."

"Deal." Linda reaches forwards and grabs my mum's hand. I feel pushed to the side as my mum is pulled up from her seat by Linda. My mum stands tall and looks at me as I take a step backwards towards the edge of the room. "So Gemma...." Linda whispers as she wraps one hand around my mum's waist.

"Yes....." My mum moans as Gemma's teeth softly nuzzle into my mum's neck.

"Why don't you take me on a tour of your house...I've never seen the upstairs before....."

"Yes...yes...good idea.."

My mum leads Linda out the door by the hand, but I pause, quickly looking around the room for Linda's phone, which is nowhere to be seen. Damn; she must have it with her.

"Oh Mark.....You don't want to leave your two ladies waiting do you?" Linda calls from halfway up the stairs.

*

I dart up the stairs quickly behind them and hover near my mum's bedroom door. Linda's hands are wrapped tightly around my mum's waist as they share a passionate kiss. My mum's neck rolls back as Linda begins to bite into it. I watch as my mum's hands slip down and wrap around Linda's perfect melon ass cheeks and squeeze.

Linda pushes my mum down onto her back on the bed then turns to look at me.

"Mr Mark. Look at you grow!" She says excitedly as she makes a meal of me with her eyes. She stretches out a hand, and I step forward towards her. I feel sparks of electricity as our fingers intertwine, pulling us in closer together. She turns her body completely towards me, and my cock jumps excitedly as we move in closer and my member comes to rest across her jogging bottoms looking for its new home. Her first real kiss on my lips is mesmerising. Her strawberry flavoured lipstick should be a meal in itself; but plays as second fiddle to her voluminous tongue that darts straight into my mouth. Our tongues meet and twist and turn across each other's and everything else fades away into nothingness. We embrace for an eternity before she pulls back.

"Wow." Is all I can say as she smiles at me whilst fiddling with her hair.

"So Mark......"

"Yes Linda...." I respond excitedly.

"Why don't you show me what mummy likes...Let's see what else that tongue can do...."

I look at my mum, who's eyes invite me in as she shimmies her body to the edge of the bed. Her legs hang over the edge of the bed, her toes outstretched towards the floor. Her two hands covering her magic triangle slowly separate to each side and I step forwards. My fingers reach down to her knees and tenderly begin to circle across her thighs. I kiss her left knee and begin working my lips up her thigh delicately. I climb with my lips and fingers in unison, inching up at an excruciatingly slow pace. I pry my mother's legs apart further and let the alluring smell digest through my nose as my tongue inches closer and closer to its target. My mum moans out as my tongue makes first contact with the lowest part of her slit near the mattress. Almost instantly I notice a change in my mother's demeanour. The fear and apprehension that Linda had bought to the house a few minutes ago had been replaced with a longing, a needing and a different kind of tension. I gently run my tongue upwards as I watch her clit swell up in front of my eyes. My tongue darts inside her slit, burying into my new home, as my mum's legs begin to clamp down around my head. My tongue flickers away, gliding and sliding deeper and deeper into my Aladdin's cave. I lap at the gloriously sweet juices that begin to flow, easing my tongues movements and focus on the sound of my mums breathing that starts to thicken and deepen. My mum fingers grasp at my hair as she begins to moan softly. "Hmmmm." The sound is music to my ears and acts as my cue to slip my tongue out and migrate north. My fingers tighten around her thighs as my tongue dances over her enflamed clit, and I feel one with the way her body moves to my every touch.

I shudder as I feel Linda's hands clasp my shoulders. I fight the urge to turn around; and let me tongue and fingers continue their important work. My lips wrap around my mum's clit as Linda gives me a deep massage working her hands down my back to my bum. Her hands squeeze my two cheeks, more firmly than my mum's fingers would have, before pulling my cheeks apart and blowing a thin puff of air between them. I raise my bum further into the air as Linda pushes my legs apart with her forearms.

My mum's right hand begins to pull at my hair tightly as her left tightens around a cleft of bedsheet. My mum's moaning starts to fill the room as her breathing gets sharper and sharper.... "Oh God. Oh God. Oh God...." She moans out as I slip a finger into her hungry slit, whilst still nuzzling on her clit gently with my teeth.

Linda's fingers cup my two balls, and I see her out of the corner of my eye, lying on her back on the floor, sliding between my legs. Her head lifts off the ground and her shoulders slide up against the bottom of the bed. I feel the warmth of her lips before I see them. Her lips, with an overwhelming pressure wrap around my tip and begin sliding up and down my trembling member.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkk!" My mum screams out as the whole bed begins to tremble along with her body. Her legs trap my face tightly and I feel the heavenly sensation of her pussy contracting around my now two fingers, which are buried deep inside. As I revel in the aftermath of my mum's orgasm, licking those sweet drips off my lips I pull back to watch her face, full of blissful agony. I slowly become aware of a low deep gurgling sound and lean back further, pulling my chest off the bed and look down.