My Naked Adventures - Tara

Story Info
I discover submission with Tara's guidance.
2k words
4.44
7.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are times in our lives that are special to us; this is one of mine, a submissive one...

My Naked Adventures- Tara

My adventure of self-discovery began in the 1970s. I was enamored with females and their bodies. These new breasts on their chest satisfied many of my dreams as I attempted to re-construct them during my sleep. During this time, a strange affair started happening while sleeping.

A marvelous feeling would shoot through my body, usually waking me up. For months I experimented with this newfound sensation, soon realizing it could be called up at a moment's notice. I spent most of my time perfecting this fantastic event.

As I grew older, my accomplice grew noticeably. My grip barely reached around the stiff meat, which protruded nine inches. I constantly treated myself to this beautiful partnership we lived for. A simple touch of my finger touching the tender, sensitive skin would bring him to life. As he inflated, I would watch the pulsing veins wrap around and supply the much-needed nutrients for my second brain. Once swollen to maximum capacity, my penis head became super sensitive to touch. The slightest massage immediately instructed my glands to forward the primed load.

The knowledge and feeling of controlling such a fantastic beast were terrific. We spent many hours together learning every tiny aspect of each other. Working my way through several of my first encounters with a vagina was challenging. Each presented its challenges; the female body was riddled with hormones that had to be accessed before unlocking the path to enjoyment.

I found this too detailed and often spent quality time discussing this with my appendage. We usually came out on top with no issues. I loved my meat. It was available at any time and place I needed to give me that highly desired ecstasy I sought without having to please others. It was also around this time that I became obsessed with nudity. I spent every minute of the day trying to figure this out.

Why did I seek to be naked? Was it the excitement provided by my groin? I discovered that removing my swim trunks in the water was very pleasurable. I instantly attained a hard. There was nothing more significant than swimming underwater nude. My hardened phallus vibrated from side to side as I slipped through the water's grasp. This action instantly summoned an immediate response. Usually, it ended up floating in the pool.

Tara, my new neighbor, had just moved to town. Her father was in the military and was recently stationed at the local air base in the city. She was from Brazil like her mother; both had blonde hair and olive-colored skin. I was not fond of her facial features, but she was exceptionally friendly. One day while visiting, I mentioned I had a pool; if she wanted to swim, she was welcome. Tara was indeed interested but would not be able to come by until after lunch. I went ahead with the rest of my morning as usual.

Later that day, I heard a knock on the door. Tara had arrived. She wore a beach-type cover-up that concealed her swimsuit, towel, and lotion. Go ahead and jump in; I will get my suit and meet you. Tara went out to the patio beside the pool to wait. The sun's rays warmed her physique thoroughly. It was a perfect day to swim.

It sure is nice of you to invite me to swim with you. Yes, it will be refreshing today. As I walked by, she pulled her cover off. Wow! I was shocked at the sight of this young lady standing before me. This was not a traditional swimsuit. I immediately hardened to a maximum length. There would be no concealing my friend today.

I have never seen a swimsuit like yours!

Tara glanced over at me and smiled proudly. It is quite the norm in Rio.

I was hoping the cool water would soften my hardness somewhat, but the view of her entering the water canceled that. My eyes were focused on a pair of hardened breasts perfectly formed, contained by two tiny spots of semi-transparent cloth just large enough to conceal her nipples and held in place by tiny threads. The lower one-inch triangle of see-through fabric was supported by a small string wrapped around her waist, disappeared between her cheeks, and reappeared over her pussy, attempting to contain the blonde cluster of pubic hair. Watching her glide through the water was quite a sight. Her physique appeared to be unclothed.

Tara swam right up to me, wrapping her legs around my waist, which I would now have to address. My boner was trapped in the leg portion of my trunks and had to be released. I leaned her back, reached around her, and freed the fellow from his confines, relocating him to the front of my trunks, standing at attention. I now had a monster hard standing against my belly, trying to poke out of the top of my trunks.

Tara nodded to me; Oh yes, that's much better, as she pressed her groin tightly around my tool, centering her fabric-covered slit precisely on him. I was not familiar with someone so forward and confident. I was usually the aggressor, or so I thought. The wisp of fabric protecting her inner chamber did little to suppress her continual grinding on my pole. She released her left hand from my shoulder, pulled the string, and instantly, her top floated off.

I was shocked; these beautiful plump tits were only inches from my face. She leaned toward me and inserted her nipple into my mouth. Suck on it! Pull it with your teeth and lick it. I want my nipples to be teased. Having orders being barked at me instigated an immediate hardening, and my dick rose out of my shorts. The phallus head was primed and ready, pulsing mightily. Her body was teasing me!

I could not throttle my man any longer. I felt the departure of my sensation leave its garage. The package traveled along its intended route, reaching the ejection hole immediately.

Oh God, Oh God. I jerked violently as the furious liquid spurted forth into the water.

I was embarrassed about the entire event, but my body was not. I had just encountered one of the best orgasms I had ever had without self-manipulation!

Tara reached down and removed my trunks. I was happy to accommodate her; I loved to swim naked. She insisted on inspecting me. I was under the microscope for at least ten minutes as she checked every inch of my being. Her roaming, soft hands stopped at my groin. She took me in hand and watched as my veins surrounding my meat again filled to capacity. My rod was stiff and proud.

You have the best dick I have ever seen. It is amazing!

I thought she was terrific. I had never before been inspected for quality. Follow me! Tara held my pole firmly and led me out of the water to the lounge chairs. I want you to oil my body. She laid on her belly and handed me her lotion. I was in heaven observing a topless lady who beckoned my hands to lather her. My view of her body was amazing. The absence of tan lines indicated she liked to be nude outside also. The tiny string bound around her waist disappeared inside her legs, leaving a complete cross-section of that great rump. A near-naked female on my patio waiting to be attended to caused several jolts of adrenalin to be released. I was shaking with excitement.

Lather my feet and legs first. This was the first time I had touched a female like this. Her skin was supple and delicate. My nerves were in overdrive as I dared to move towards her interior thighs. How close should I rub? This was uncharted territory for me. As I inched closer with my oily hands, Tara arched up her mid-section, slightly spreading her legs. Don't miss a single spot!

Tara had control; she knew exactly what she wanted. The thin string disappeared right between her labia as soon as I applied lotion. Be thorough; I don't want any of my sensitive areas to get sunburned. I spent what seemed to be an hour lathering her midsection. The back was next. It was entirely covered along with the slender neck and shoulders.

She turned over, exposing her beautiful possessions. Come here! She reached over and took control of my meat, firmly guiding me towards her feet again. Start up here! I immediately returned to her shoulders; after they were covered, my hands slid down to inspect and oil her waiting breasts. She had the most amazing breasts. They were firm but soft at the same time. Her hard nipples rose almost a half inch from inside a perfect areola. I had never before been tethered to a commanding hand. Tara surveyed my return as I meandered over the great lumps.

As I moved south, she reminded me that I was not finished yet. I think you should spend more time up here; my nipples need more. I could not have agreed more. She relished the attention given to her by her new friend. Her new friend loved that he was being instructed to inspect and touch her where he had never been permitted. Her new friend relished his hardness being tethered to an insisting hand. I returned to those magnificent parts and spent another ten-minutes kneading and massaging both exhaustively.

My tool was so hard that it hurt. I was in pain as it throbbed with purpose. Tara knew exactly what she was accomplishing as she held it tightly. I moved to her belly, soaking it with vigor. As I inched towards her mid-section, she again halted me with a smart squeeze on my stiff handle and said; start with my feet and legs. I was being directed around by my most favorite possession!

She was savoring the finish she desired for last. I relished time spent on her long shapely legs and feet. I again reached an impasse as I softly lathered the inner confine of her thighs. How far does she want me to go? Can I touch her most sensitive spot?

Don't miss a single place, Tara ordered. She relaxed her legs and pulled her knees up slightly, giving a full view of the task. I started working my fingers around, daring not to touch the main attraction. After spending time circumventing the cloth-covered secret, Tara reached down and grabbed a handful of her thong, pulling mightily, causing the interior of this magnificent sanctuary to part in half.

She took my hand and placed it right where she desired to be oiled. Rub some lotion here. My slippery fingers explored the entire area as she rocked back and forth. Tara impeded and placed my finger directly on her spot. Rub right here! I don't want to get sunburned anywhere! I had never dreamed that such a view existed in my life. As ordered, I massaged Tara's most personal possession in the sunlight on my patio as she manipulated my most personal tenure in unison.

Tara's body was reacting to her wishes. Her hormones sent a volley of spasms through her groin. As her body rippled violently, a surge of ecstasy was immediately forwarded through my tightly held wand. Feeling the mighty pulses commencing, she aimed and unloaded my ammunition all over her as she shook from the intense sensation ripping through her pussy engineered by dedicated fingers.

Thank you for covering me!

Tara had found the perfect attendant, and I had found the ideal female who desired to manage me with authority. I relished serving her requests.

I was finally discovering myself. I liked being instructed to pleasure her.

Today's discovery proved to be one of my most productive. I had uncovered a multitude of sensations and feelings I knew would travel with me for the remainder of my life.

We both lay on the lounge chairs in total bliss for some time. As the sun finally receded, she replaced her tiny top and beach cover to head toward home.

Your hands need much more practice. I will return tomorrow!