My Name is Colin Pt. 04

Story Info
Bloke enjoys the wife of a couple in the Bahamas, again.
1.1k words
4.14
3.8k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pumped jet after jet after jet of sperm into her. I enjoyed the sensation of coming, probably more than many of the other women that I had fucked. She wanted it, and I was not going to move until my orgasm subsided.

I lay on her, my cock deep inside her pussy, feeling my semen flood her innermost depths, and oozing out of her cunt along my shaft. My balls filled her to overflowing.

My cock was covered by my warm sperm as I continued to enjoy the supreme pleasure of this fuck. She was taking all my balls could hold deep inside her warm, eager, cunt.

When my balls finally stopped twitching and the last jet of sperm had been pumped into her, I lay unmoving to enjoy the sensation.

We lay still for several minutes, her hands caressing my ass, holding me deep inside her.

When my cock finally started to become flaccid, I lifted my head and looked over at her. She had a look of pure satisfaction and pleasure on her face. She looked over at me, smiled, and said, "Colin, that was a fantastic fuck."

"You were quite the brilliant fuck as well, love," I replied.

My rapidly softening cock slipped from the pussy as I rolled over next to her on the tanning platform.

'Willy' had gone soft, but Sharon wasn't finished. She caught her breath, looked over at her husband, and quickly moved to a position where her head was on the platform next to my crotch. She reached out and pulled my semen-covered cock to her and began licking the shaft and my balls. Her hand circled my dick as she moved it to her mouth so she could lick the semen off my shaft.

'Willy' ever the pussy hound started to become aroused again. Hell, what man wouldn't? She is an experienced partner when it comes to giving pleasure to men.

I lay back and enjoyed the attention.

After about 5 minutes she had my cock erect again and eager for action. My balls told a different story, having been recently drained into her very elastic and eager cunt.

"I'd love to dear, but your talented pussy has drained me for the time being," I said.

She looked disappointed and rolled onto her back next to me on the sunning platform.

I looked around to see what her husband was doing, and to my surprise, he has nowhere to be seen. Moments later he appeared caring a tray with three drinks. I also noticed that he was nude and his cock was hard, erect, and ready for some action.

He passed out the drinks, very dry dirty vodka martinis for Sharon and me, and a bottle of Bahamian Beer for him.

We toasted the day and the company and I lay back to enjoy what I thought was going to be Sharon getting fucked by her husband. He put down his beer and walked over to her and used his hands to spread her legs.

He then did something that not many men would have done in that situation. Instead of fucking his wife, he moved in and went down on her sloppy, come-filled cunt.

I watched as he eagerly licked my come from Sharon's oozing pussy. She didn't seem shocked by his actions, seemingly having had him lick her well fucked pussy before.

She lay back, spread her legs, and lifted her hips so he could eagerly lick and suck at her oozing pussy.

He eagerly tongued her cunt, ramming his tongue deep into her snatch and sucking out the sperm that I had filled her with only a few minutes before.

His efforts were having an effect on Sharon. Her breathing became shallow, her nipples again hardened and she instinctively reached to caress her full tits and tug roughly at her nipples.

He continued to eagerly lap at her cunt and suck at her clit. His lips were covered with my sperm as he eagerly lapped it from his wife's overflowing cunt.

She did not attempt to pull away, instead, I could tell that his licking of her well fucked cunt turned her on, perhaps something she makes him do each time another man fucks her.

I sat back and enjoyed him pleasuring her and eating a substantial amount of my sperm as he lapped at her cunt and sucked at her clit.

Her husband continued to lick her sloppy cunt eagerly. She was moaning and clutching his head tightly to her cunt. Her hips rolled back slightly to allow him complete access to her pussy.

"Eat me, baby, eat me. Lick my cunt, lick all his come out of me," she said loudly.

"Don't stop, don't stop, clean my sloppy cunt," she screamed as his tongue probed the depths of her pussy.

He eagerly complied and lapped at her cunt and sucked at her clit.

"Yea, baby, yea. You know what I need after being a bad girl," she said as he continued to pleasure her.

It was something I had never experienced in all my days of fucking other men's wives, and "Willy" thought it was exciting as well. He remained hard as a rock, eager to provide her cunt with more come if given the opportunity.

I had never seen a husband eagerly lick his wife's cunt after I had emptied my balls deep inside her. They, on the other hand, seemed that this was part of their normal sexual experience. Who was I to say what was normal, after all, I had fucked his wife more than once over the past couple of days and emptied my balls deep inside her warm, eager pussy.

Moments later, she let out a guttural grunt, and with both hands pulled his head tightly to her cunt. Her body spasmed as a massive orgasm coursed through her body. "I'm coming Daddy, I'm coming. Don't stop, keep licking my cheating cunt," she screamed as her entire body shook.

"Make it last for me, make it last. Don't stop, don't stop," she moaned, but her moan trailed off as she went silent as her orgasm continued.

She and he lay there, his head buried between her legs, her hands tightly holding his head tightly against her oozing vagina. Her body rocked with pleasure, but he didn't miss a beat, licking her cunt and alternately sucking her clit.

Her nipples were rock hard and her breathing was labored as he continued his assault on her pussy. His face and lips were covered with my semen and her foamy natural lubricant.

He kept eagerly licking her even after her orgasm subsided and she lay still, still clutching his head tightly to her pussy.

She released her grip on his head and he slowly moved to a setting position between her widely spread legs. Her cunt lips were engorged from excitement, and wet from his licking her oozing pussy.

She smiled over at me. It was exciting to watch her husband eat my come out of his wife's cunt, and I was eager to supply her with another load.