My Name is Colin Pt. 03

Story Info
Bloke enjoys the wife of a couple in the Bahamas yet again.
2.1k words
4.28
4.9k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay next to one another in the warm Bahamas sun chatting. She informed me that her husband was away, but she didn't know exactly when he was coming back. I asked if I should leave before he returned. She said, "No, he watched you fuck me yesterday. Perhaps today he would like to take some photos."

I teased her by reminding her how naughty that sounded. She replied that I made her feel naughty.

As we chatted, she moved and put her head on my belly, and slowly reached out to grasp "Willy" with her hand.

"Can I ask you a question," she asked.

"If it isn't too personal," I joked.

"Seriously, you need to know that I am in love with your cock," she said. "The way it looks, the way it feels in my hand, how hot it is, how it feels entering me, and when you are fully inside me." "I have never felt anything like you."

"Your husband is above average in terms of the size of his cock," I reminded her.

"Yes, he is pretty well hung," she admitted, "but he doesn't feel as thick, and he can't penetrate me as deeply as you. I told you I could feel the head of your cock pushing against the opening of my cervix. I have never felt that before, and since the birth of my daughter turned on my slut switch, I have been fucked by a number of men."

"You, sir, are giving me a new set of sexual pleasures. Your cock, and your tongue are something. But then I imagine a lot of women have told you that," she continued.

I don't know what to say to her, so I lay there in silence as her hand stroked "Willy."

We must have dozed off in the warmth of the Bahamian morning.

The next thing I recall was the warmth of an eager mouth enveloping my cock. I looked up to see her eagerly sucking my cock. "I want you hard again, Colin," she said loudly.

Her perfect tits were grinding against my legs as her head bobbed up and down on my rapidly hardening cock.

"It won't take long with your eager mouth sucking at it," I said.

I placed my hand on the top of her head and slowed her eager movements. "Take it into your mouth and swirl your tongue over the head," I prompted her, "it works every time."

"And, once I am hard again, what do you have in mind," I asked.

"I want you to fuck me," she said wantonly. "Fuck me and empty your balls deep inside me."

"You said you didn't know when your husband would be back," I said, "what if he walks in on us."

"I don't care if he does. Would it bother you? I am so turned on by what I have done over the past couple of days, and I have never come as hard as I do with you," she said. "It is such a turn-on to have been watched, and by having sex with you, a man who I barely know."

"Now, for some reason, I can't turn off the excitement I am experiencing with you. If my husband does come back, he can just watch," she said.

"Lay on your back," she said.

I laid down next to her, my now fully hard cock pointing straight up. She straddled me slowly, moving higher than I assumed she thought she would get to my cock.

She grasped my cock with her hand and guided it to her slit. Again the delicious sensation of my cockhead parting her cunt.

Slowly she lowered her cunt down on "Willy." We both moaned as her hot, wet pussy engulfed my dick.

"It's even bigger somehow this way," she said.

I didn't say a word but reveled in the silky hotness of her pussy that took all of my cock.

When I was all the way into her, she sat up straight and ground her hips around my shaft.

I reached up to cup her magnificently perfect tits.

Slowly she started riding my cock. Every time she lowered herself all the way, she contracted her cunt around my shaft. I moaned the first time she did it. "Like that," she said.

"Oh, fuck yes," I said. "That is one tight pussy, I am loving this."

"Good, I am too," she said.

Slowly she rode me, the entire length scraped enticingly over her clit with each slow stroke. She started to increase speed, and I started to meet her stroke with an upward thrust of my hips pushing my cock into her as deeply as possible.

My cock filled her eager cunt.

She increased her pace. I could sense that if she continued at this pace, she'd make herself come again. I didn't mind, but I wanted to come as well, and I wasn't getting close as yet.

I continued to pay attention to her large, firm tits, pinching her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and tugging them gently.

Suddenly I hear a voice, "Well, isn't this quite the scene," her husband asked.

Sharon stopped pumping at my cock and turned in the direction of the voice. Her hand, coyly moved to cover her breasts. She did not, however, move off my cock.

"I see you've found something to occupy yourself while I was out for my walk," he said.

"Yes, Colin stopped by and we are now fucking, but you can see that," she said to him.

"Terribly sorry, chap, but right now I am quite deep into Sharon's exquisite pussy. Do you want me to stop," I asked.

"No need," he said, "she looks to be quite enthralled by the experience." "Shall I leave you two alone, or are you OK with me watching."

"I am fine with you watching, but I do think it should be up to Sharon," I said.

"You need to stop talking, Colin," she said, "and get back to fucking me."

"He can watch, or if you are OK with it," she said, "I don't care."

She started riding my cock, but instead of looking down at me, her gaze was directed toward her husband who was standing nearby.

"Fuck your cock is so big, Colin," she said, eagerly sliding up and down my cock. "I love how long and thick you are. It fills me completely."

I didn't know if it was my cock in her, or the experience of fucking while her husband watched that turned her on so much, but it was working. I could tell that she was getting close to coming again.

She slowed her pace on my cock, threw her head back, and arched her back while cupping her magnificent tits and screamed, "I'm coming Colin, your cock is just what I want and need."

Her body convulsed as the pleasure of her orgasm took control of her body. Her cunt constricted tightly around the base of my dick as her orgasm pulsed through her.

She gasped for air as she came and as it subsided, she collapsed onto my chest.

"I love you and that beautiful cock of yours," she whispered as we lay together.

My rock-hard cock was still deep inside her and her cunt continued to contract on my shaft. She smiled as her magically talented cunt pleasured "Willy."

After a few moments, she rolled off me and was lying on her back near me on the tanning platform. Since "Willy" was still rampant and eager to be drained, I moved to a position kneeling above her, between her wide-spread legs. Her pussy lips were inflamed and her opening was still gaping.

Her large, full breasts were still heaving as her heavy breathing continued. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was moist and glistening from the fluid oozing from it.

I smiled down at her as I rubbed the head of my cock between her cunt lips. She seemed to anticipate my impending penetration and lifted her hips.

The head of my cock easily glided into her eager and willing cunt with one swift fluid motion. I filled her completely and felt the head of my cock push against her cervix.

She moaned loudly and again clenched the muscles of her pussy around my cock.

"Fuck me, Colin, fuck me," she said. I wasn't sure if it was to encourage me or if it was directed at her husband, but I didn't really care. It was my cock deep in his wife's cunt, and it was my cock that was going to fuck her.

Her cunt was oozing from excitement, she wanted my cock and who was I to deny her lusts and desires.

Slowly, I began fucking her, paying no notice to her husband who was watching. It felt exquisite to slowly withdraw my cock from her cunt. I pulled all the way out and re-inserted my cock into her, my broad cockhead stretched her small, shaved cunt and elicited a loud moan each time I repeated the action. She seemed to love the sensation of the insertion.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and then wrapped her legs around my hips.

"Fuck me," was what she kept whispering to me.

She was enjoying my movements, pushing myself deep into her with each stroke and pulling my thick dick completely out of her each time. She grunted as my cock filled her and I could feel the opening of her cervix with each thrust.

It was one of the most exciting fucks I could recall. Her cunt was eager to be filled with my cock, eagerly clutching at my shaft as we fucked.

She, like myself, paid no attention to her husband who was standing nearby. I didn't care about the crowd that watched me fuck her at the beach the day before, why should I care about her husband watching?

With each of my thrusts, she raised her hips to meet my rhythm.

I recalled every sensation. The sun on us, the feel of her hard nipples against my chest, the moist wetness of her cunt clutching at my cock, the feel of my ball sac rubbing against her ass when my cock was deep inside her. Her feel of the head of my cock pushing her cunt lips open with each insertion. Her body shuddered with pleasure as we fucked. She was one in a million for sure, enjoying fucking me as much as I was enjoying fucking her.

I had, as I may say proudly, managed to hold back through her orgasms, but I knew I was getting closer with each thrust.

She seemed to sense my state of arousal as well, whispering to me, "Come in me, don't pull out. Empty your balls."

Her words did the trick. I felt my cock throb and my balls constricted. Before I started coming, I pushed my cock deep into her. As soon as my cock pushed against the opening of her cervix, my first jet of semen flooded her insides.

My balls contracted over and over and I pumped jet after jet deep inside her.

Her hands gripped my ass to make sure I was as far in as she could take. Her face was contorted with pleasure as she and I both enjoyed the sticky warmth of the semen I was pumping deep inside her.

Neither of us was paying any attention to the reaction of her husband as he watched me fill his wife with a torrent of sperm.

I pumped jet after jet after jet of sperm into her. I enjoyed the sensation of coming, probably more than many of the other women that I had fucked. She wanted it, and I was not going to move until my orgasm subsided.

I lay on her, my cock deep inside her pussy, feeling my semen flood her innermost depths, and oozing out of her cunt along my shaft. Jet after jet filled her to overflowing.

My cock was covered by my warm sperm as I continued to enjoy the supreme pleasure of this fuck. She was taking all my balls could hold deep inside her warm, eager, cunt.

When my balls finally stopped twitching and the last jet of sperm had filled her, I lay unmoving to enjoy the sensation.

We lay still for several minutes, her hands caressing my ass, holding me deep inside her.

When my cock finally started to become flaccid, I lifted my head and looked over at her. She had a look of pure satisfaction and pleasure on her face. She looked over at me, smiled, and said, "Colin, that was a fantastic fuck."

"You were quite the brilliant fuck as well, love," I replied.

My rapidly softening cock slipped from the pussy as I rolled over next to her on the tanning platform.