My Name is Dave Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," I said when he pulled his finger from my mouth.

He put his calloused finger against my lips.

"No talking," he ordered.

I nodded and waited for his next command.

T-Bone took a step back and stood in front of me. He put his hands on his hips, his big cock erect and center. I could not take my eyes off it, knowing it would be hurting me soon.

"Show me what a good sub you are," he taunted. "Get on your knees and kiss my dick."

I was in a haze, my desire to be taken by him was at a fever pitch. A week without getting fucked, more than that since I last came. He made me afraid, helpless. I was his. I knelt on the old rug. With my lips slightly parted so I could taste his precum with my tongue, I leaned down and kissed the tip of his cock. I savored the brief salty taste of him before leaning back on my heels and waiting for his next command.

"Now lick it. Bottom to top. Don't suck it. You try to deep throat me or anything like that, I'll hurt you."

"Yes, sir," I said then opened my mouth. I started at his balls, snaking my way through his hair, then up the veined skin of his shaft to the top.

"That's good, slut," he complimented me. "Keep doing that until I tell you to stop. And keep calling me 'sir', I like that."

I did not respond, but eagerly returned to exploring and tasting his big, hard cock. I tried to cover every bit of it with my tongue, tracing veins and ridges up and back down again. Circling the tip with my tongue, lapping up his watery discharge before returning with broad strokes to the sensitive front.

"You're going to make me want to keep you," he said and grabbed my hair to hold me on one spot. "I'll treat you like Steve should have."

I had never felt any sort of romantic or emotional attachment to any of my sex partners, I wasn't sure I could. I think it simplified my life greatly, but also I knew I was missing out on something. I did not know exactly what I was feeling for T-Bone, he scared me, but I wanted him to want me. I wanted him to have my body to with as he pleased. His hands, his violent nature, his big cock and his absolute command over me, all made me desire him more. He seemed like a level beyond GreedySteve, and if he fucked like I hoped, I wasn't sure GreedySteve could satisfy me again.

T-Bone finally was ready for the next phase of our night. He pulled me by my hair over to the big bed and tossed me onto it. My head hurt from the rough pull, but I knew that was going to be the least of my pain. He tied a cloth around my eyes as a blindfold then rolled me on my back. His powerful arms pulled me to the edge of the bed so my head was hanging down.

In my month of being a cock slave, I had learned what happened to me in this position. I could feel him in front of me, then his coarse hands were running over my soft skin. He caressed my chest and stomach, pinching me nipples and giving my hard cock a light touch.

"You are such a slut," he said. He smacked my face a couple of times with his cock. "You are going to get used like you deserve."

I felt the tip of his cock on my lips, and I opened my mouth for him. What choice did I have? I was not in any position to resist. I tried to relax, to open up for him. The tip of his cock filled my mouth, he held it there for a second.

"Be a good cocksucker and I won't hurt you anymore than I have to," he said.

I took a deep breath and he thrust into me. As I have said before, and much to the delight of GreedySteve, I do not have much of a gag reflex. It makes it easy for me to choke on food (I've had the Heimlich done to me three times because I didn't chew enough), but also makes it easy to deepthroat cock.

He shoved his cock deep into me, filling my throat. When I felt his balls against my nose (and that is an odd sensation to say the least), I knew he was all the way in.

"Nice," he purred. "You've got a hot mouth, boy. Just big enough for my cock."

The convict pulled back slowly, as soon as I could suck in a breath, I did, then he slid back in. He was silent as he slowly used my mouth, I would have felt better with some sort of dirty talk or feedback. The only sound, though, was his steady breathing, my wet gasps when I could get air, and the slurping of my mouth around his cock.

I relished my helplessness, how vulnerable and at his mercy I was. He could do anything to me, make me do anything to him, and I was powerless to stop him. What he wanted was to use my body for sexual pleasure.

I squirmed as he continued his relentless pounding of my mouth. I was lightheaded as the half gasps of air I was able to sneak were not enough. When I moved too much, he grabbed my nipples and admonished me to "stay still."

After what seemed like an eternity, my mouth was empty, and I sucked delicious air in big gulps.

I was vaguely aware as he spun me around so I was lying lengthwise across the bed.

"Roll over," he ordered me. When I did not immediately comply, he gave my balls a hard flick with his finger. I doubled up in pain and he slapped my bare bottom a few times before I remembered that he wanted me on my stomach.

"Don't move," he ordered and tied a cloth around my mouth as a gag.

I was lying facedown on the bed, my hands tied to the headboard. This was happening. I felt the familiar cool sensation of lube being worked into my tight, brown hole. His fingers were rough and sure as they readied me for his use. I tried to relax, to be ready for this.

He ran his hands up my legs, taking time to stop and caress my bottom.

"I love your long legs. You've got a great body," he said in a soft growl that rattled my soul. "Perfect for fucking."

He lay next to me, caressing my bottom and thighs, stopping now and then to stretch me and add a little more lube. His strong, rough hands explored my soft skin, exploring like an owner finding out what his property is. There was nothing meant for my enjoyment in his hands, they were on me strictly for his pleasure. After it seemed like my backside had been sanded by his callused hands, he rolled on top of me.

I was aching, aching to cum, aching to be penetrated and used. I wanted, needed, to be used by this man. He lay on top of me, his dense mass pinning me to the bed, his bare skin and body hair pressed against me. I could feel his cock between my cheeks. I wanted to beg him to fuck me, but was gagged. It was hard to breathe with him like this, which reminded me even more that I was totally in his power.

"Are you ready, slut?" he growled in my ear. I wanted him to command me with that voice. "You better be, 'cause you're getting it."

I nodded and rubbed my butt against his cock.

T-Bone laughed, a low, evil sound. "We'll see how eager you are when I'm done with you."

He rose off me. He gave my butt one last fondling then guided the tip of his shaft to my narrow opening. What was he going to be like? Was this really my life?

I bit down on the gag as he pushed into me. Slowly and inexorably he forced his rock hard shaft into my helpless body. There was the pain, there was always the pain, and I would not feel right if it did not hurt. Deeper and deeper, he filled me, stretched me.

"Oh yeah, very nice," he complimented me. I could only nod as my entire universe was the hard flesh penetrating into my ass.

Soon he was balls deep into me. I could feel the roughness of his pubic hair against the soft skin of my butt. I squirmed against the sheets, savoring the feeling of being impaled like this. How had I become this big of a slut? He pulled back then slowly forward again, savoring me. I tried to relax, make myself accept his cock inside me, his power to make my body give him pleasure. I pulled on my wrists, but they were secure. I was not going anywhere until he let me, until he was finished with me.

I was worried. This really hurt, more than any time I could remember. I wasn't sure I could take this. I tried to shift my legs, but he grabbed the back of my neck and ordered me to hold still. My hands clutched at the sheets and I grimaced as he slowly used me.

He slowly fucked me for a few minutes, but I knew it wouldn't last. He wanted it rough and so did I. My body adjusted to his invasion, my ass stretched to accommodate him and the pain lessened to a tolerable level. I relaxed and he chuckled.

"That's it," he purred. "Take that big cock in your ass."

T-Bone lifted me, effortlessly, onto my knees and pushed my face into the bed. I braced myself for what was coming. With both hands on my hips, he began to brutally pound away at my tender flesh. I cried out into the gag as he rammed into me over and over. The pain from my anus, the endorphins, the feeling of utter submission, and the constant pressure against my pleasure point was too much. Suddenly, it was overwhelming, I wanted to get away but could not. Then, it happened. For the first time, I came from getting my ass pounded. I was tied up and could not touch my cock, his hands were locked on my hips, controlling my body for his use. With nothing touching my cock, the source of every other orgasm in my life to this point, the climax was surprising and overwhelming. This one came from deep inside me. Cum shot from my cock, wave after wave as a week's worth of frustration poured from me. It seemed to last forever, followed by a pleasurable ache deep within me.

I relaxed a little, enjoying the release of the orgasm, but T-Bone did not letup. I was quickly brought back from my relief by the pain as my top continued his assault on my ass. He was relentless, never slowing or stopping. It seemed to go on for hours, pounding away at me. Longer, much longer than I had ever been fucked before. I did not know if I could take it, but I had no choice. I was gagged, so I couldn't protest or ask him to stop. I was tied to the bed, I wasn't getting away. Finally, there was the man fucking me who had made it clear that he would do what it took to make me obey. But through the pain and helplessness, my body responded. My cock, never flaccid, came back to full attention. As each thrust into me touched my pleasure spot, I began to feel it building again. Slowly, rising. I tried to pull away, to escape the ache inside me, but he was not letting go, not stopping. I surrendered to his lust, letting my body be his as long as he could make me cum again. I welcomed the pain, the violation. Behind my blindfold, silenced by the gag, and free to feel only what was happening to me, I let go and came again, spraying more cum onto the mess below me. I didn't care, I just wanted to feel like I felt at that moment.

I heard T-Bone groan and knew he was firing his seed deep inside my body. He slowed, then slid out of me. My ass ached, my body ached. No one, not even GreedySteve, had fucked me like that before, had made me cum just from sodomizing me. A whole new world seemed to open up. I wanted him to do it again.

I heard the door open and close and realized I was alone.

I rolled onto my side, landing in my pool of cum on the sheets. I didn't care. It was late for me, I could hear the morning birds singing outside. Exhausted and aching, I dozed off.

I awoke later, my hands untied now. I reached up, took off the blindfold and gag. I was still in the room, but it was well into the day. I was covered in my own dried cum and some of T-Bone's, too. Gingerly, I rose to my feet. I wondered if I should clean up the mess in the sheets?

I saw my keys on his dresser. Beneath it was a note.

"Wash the sheets then go home. I'll be in touch."

I could only assume it was from him. I winced as I stripped the bed, my ass ached. He had certainly left his mark on me. I threw the bedding into his washer then took a long hot shower. By the time I was out, the sheets were ready for the drier. I could not rush that, so I did what I could to tidy up around his place while I did.

What if T-Bone got to keep me? That thought made me a little lightheaded. It was great for one time, but if he owned me? And he could, because I did not opt out when GreedySteve gave me the chance. Coulda, shoulda, woulda... Too late now.

I finished and put the sheets back on the bed that had been soiled in my violation. Did I want T-Bone to want me like GreedySteve did or not? My ego said yes, my butthole was not so sure.

Barely able to stay awake, I hopped in my car and did the full drive back to home nude. It was actually a little easier during the middle of the day than it had been at night. Then, all those long hours ago, cars had been few and far between and each one suspicious. During the day, I just merged with traffic, kept up with the flow and hoped no truckers looked down.

I was exhausted as I pulled back into my garage. At least I did not have to get anything out of the car. I was glad GreedySteve was not here, I really just wanted to sleep. I staggered into my room collapsed in bed. I slept the sleep of the dead and awoke sometime after dark, my whole body aching.

I had never been fucked like that before. I needed more.

Could I go back to GreedySteve after that? I really did not have much choice, but the way T-Bone had used me had gone far beyond any handjob from GreedySteve while he fucked me. I walked gingerly to the living room and raided the fridge for some leftover spaghetti.

I decided to check back into cyberworld before getting on with my day (night?) waiting on the next man to stick his cock up my ass. On the bottom were some notices from Predator and Prey. Two were from yesterday and another from today. I opened the first one from yesterday. The Rules Committee had removed all time limitations of agreements. The three month standard rule was gone, now the agreements could last as long as both parties wanted. I did not like the sound of that. The second one was a notice that GreedySteve had applied to have my agreement retroactively comply with the new rules, or a fancy way of saying made permanent. I could appeal or offer arguments why this should not be so, but the deadline for that was, I cursed as I saw it, three pm today. It was already nine.

I knew what the notice from today was going to say before I opened it. In gleeful tones, the site arbitrator had approved making my agreement permanent. He cited my declining to break the agreement last week (there was a link to the document I had e-signed) and my failure to appeal.

I had quit my job, my lease was now in GreedySteve's name. No one was out there to keep an eye on me. GreedySteve basically owned me as his own personal sex slave and he owed money to T-Bone, who would probably severely hurt or kill him if he didn't pay. My agreement was permanent and transferrable.

As I stared at the screen, a new message appeared. It was brief and said only "Transfer of agreement pending."

"I'm fucked," I said.

-------

12