My Neighbor is a Slave Trader Pt. 02

Story Info
He was watching us. I knew it when he kidnapped us.
1.8k words
4.32
13.1k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After putting the last piece of duct tape over my mouth, I could hear the bedroom door close. I could see my neighbor hiding in the bedroom bathroom as the footsteps sounded closer. Finally the footsteps stopped sounding and when I looked toward the bedroom door I saw my boyfriend standing there, dumbfounded.

- "What the fuck." He said in disbelief. He walked over to me and tried to remove the first piece of duct tape from my mouth.

- "Hold it right there." I heard from the bedroom bathroom. "Put your hands up and stand with your back against that wall or I'll hurt the girl." He said as he looked at me.

My boyfriend didn't know what to do, he wasn't being held at gunpoint or anything that would make him stop trying to fight the guy, but his love for me was so great that he wouldn't risk putting me in danger under any circumstances. He did as my neighbor asked, there went our last chance.

- "Good boy, your girlfriend is still breathing because of you." He said as he walked over to him.

He took his hands and placed them behind his back, binding his wrists just as he did mine. It was noticeably more intense when tying the knots, he was putting them tighter on him, less carefully. In the background I could see how little by little he was repeating the dose he had suffered minutes before. I could see how his whole body began to fill with ropes and knots. He took a pair of panties out of my closet again, put them in his mouth and placed 10 pieces of duct tape in his mouth. She grabbed him by the shoulders, spun him around and pulled him towards me. He left us sitting on the edge of the bed side by side.

- "They've always seemed like a cute couple to me, now that I see them like this, they definitely are.

He walked over to me and stood in front of me.

- "You've fallen in love with a very pretty girl." He said to my boyfriend in a teasing and ironic tone.

He placed one of his hands on my right thigh and began to run his hand all over my thigh. My boyfriend scrambled around trying to stop the guy, to no avail. Then his hand reached my waist, with two of his fingers he ran them around the entire circumference of my waist and ran them over my pussy. My boyfriend was furious, but there was nothing he could do.

Then he moved closer to my boyfriend. He looked at him and put his hand on top of his dick, which was covered by the jeans he was wearing. He started groping.

- "It doesn't look like anything that big underneath to me." He said looking at it at first and then bringing his gaze back to me.

- "I don't think this is why you're together," he said looking at me and laughing. "Right?"

He put his hands in the front pockets of my boyfriend's pants and started fumbling. He pulled out his car keys, wallet and phone. He kept everything in his hands, activated the phone.

- "What is the key to unlock your phone? I will count from 0 to 9 and you will nod your head when I touch the number, understood?".

My boyfriend refused. The guy walked over to me. He grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me to my feet. He then roughly put me on my knees on the floor.

- "I'm sorry, from the shake of your head I understood that you're not going to give me the unlock PIN for your phone...".

He brought his hands to his pants zipper.

- "If it bothers you if I see your phone, it won't bother you if you see this."

The guy very slowly unzipped his pants. He fumbled to pull out his penis. My boyfriend squirmed and tried to scream. The guy stopped.

- "What's the PIN?" The guy started counting. My boyfriend nodded each time the guy said the correct number that followed.

4... 7... 1... 9...

- "Perfect." In the background my boyfriend had a picture of the two of us together. "How cute you two look in this picture." He said teasingly. I was still on my knees, at his feet.

He just stared at the phone. He made no gesture, made no grimace, said nothing. After a few long minutes, he turned the phone off and put it in his back pants pocket.

He grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him to his feet. He slowly carried him over to a table we had in the living room, where there were pictures of us and things important to us. I couldn't see what He did. Then he came back to where I was, still on my knees. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to my feet. He carried me on his shoulders. He touched my ass as he carried me and carried me back into the living room. When he turned me around to set me down I saw my boyfriend sitting on one of the couches. He stood me up in front of the table, pulled out his phone and started taking pictures of me. Pictures from the front, pictures from the side, pictures from the back. He took pictures of me from the front and from the side. Also my ass and my breasts.

Then he picked up my boyfriend. He took him to where I was and started taking more pictures. He put us face to face and made us kiss with duct tape on our mouths. He took pictures of that.

He took us both to the couch. First he sat him on a single couch. Then he put me on top of him. My boyfriend tried to tell me something to me but I didn't understand anything.

The guy left without saying a word. We tried to loosen the knots on our wrists, without success.

The guy came back. With the bag I had seen earlier, also another very large black bag.

He took out a bottle with some contents that I don't know what it was. At the same time he took out a handkerchief.

He approached me while pouring some of the liquid from the bottle into the handkerchief. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to my feet, as I stood up I could see my boyfriend's arousal in his pants. He turned me around and put me in front of my boyfriend. He put the handkerchief to my nose. Unable to breathe anything but his smell, I started to fall unconscious, my eyes were slowly closing, the last thing I remember is seeing my boyfriend sitting on the couch, shaking his head.

Time passed... I could not say exactly how long, I started to wake up. With the typical tiredness you feel when you wake up but multiplied by two. I was lying on the bed in my room. Still bound and gagged.

- "Good morning, princess." He said as he saw me open my eyes. He was looking at me. I looked at him. I started to search with my eyes if my boyfriend was with me.

- "He's not here. He's gone. Don't worry, I'll tell you where he went as long as you behave yourself and be a good girl." He said as he stroked my hair.

- "In less than 1 hour a moving truck will come, I will take you to my apartment and put you in a box, it will be uncomfortable, but you must stick to what I ask. The box will be very well closed, you won't be able to escape nor will they be able to open the box, don't worry. I know you are thirsty, hungry, I also know you must have a hangover, you were drinking a lot yesterday. I know you have questions, I know your head is fuzzy, but you have been very good and if you keep it up you will be rewarded."

He grabbed my shoulders and started pulling me to my feet, leading me to the closet.

- "Tell me 3 of your best clothes to wear, the ones you like the most."

I chose a short black dress that usually came to above my knees and had open seams in the back.

A beige dress that came just below my thighs.

And a white crop top with a black leather jacket.

The guy stuffed those clothes into a big black bag. He opened my underwear drawer, examined the panties and put in the bag the ones he found the most flirty and exciting. He repeated the same with my bra. He took my perfumes from the bathroom, my necklaces, my bracelets, my feminine pads, my toothbrush.

Rummaging through the clothes and throughout the closet, he found my lingerie.

- "I knew you had a part like that."

He took it all and stuffed it into the black bag.

He carried me over his shoulder and with his other arm he carried the bag into the living room.

- "The truck won't be long." He took me to his apartment. It must have been dawn, unfortunately there were no neighbors outside.

When I entered his apartment, there was only a chair, a table and some binoculars near the window. That and the box. He carefully put me in the box, it was not my size but in the position he put me in it was relatively comfortable. He closed the box. I began to hear what sounded like an automatic screwdriver. After a few minutes, the box began to move. I heard people laughing, all men. I tried to locate where I was, imagining the time it took to get from the apartment to the elevator, but there came a point when I completely lost track of where I was. I knew we were getting into the truck when they slid the box down with great force.

Then the truck started to move forward, I felt like I was in a car, that typical movement you feel when you travel by car, plus the occasional bumps, confirmed my theory.

A long time passed, I don't know how long. It was an eternity. Finally the truck stopped and they started moving the box again. After a few minutes, the box stopped moving. Only silence could be heard. Minutes passed that seemed like hours, finally the electric screwdriver sounded again. The box opened. It helped me to sit up in a human position. I looked up slowly as my eyes tried to adjust from the total darkness to the light.

It was a somewhat small to medium sized room, on some of the walls were pictures of me, my social media and also paparazzi style photos. A bed. Many, many masochistic things. I was scared.

- "Welcome home, slave." He said smiling.