My Neighbor is a Slave Trader Pt. 03

Story Info
He was watching us. I knew it when he kidnapped us.
2.4k words
4.27
9.1k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he finished the sentence, he let me go. He left me standing, stunned and dumbfounded as he looked around every corner of the room.

- "Pictures of me on the wall?" I thought inside my mind. I had never felt such fear as I did at that moment. I finally understood my situation. I was completely bound, gagged, in an unknown place and at the mercy of my kidnapper.

He came back with a videorecorder in his hand and a chair. He placed the chair right in the center of the room, took my arm and slowly led me to the chair. I sat down with difficulty. He began untying my toes, ankles, knees and waist. He also began to untie my arms, reddened by the pressure of the restraints. I finally regained the mobility of my limbs. He took the pieces of adhesive tape I had in my mouth. He slowly peeled them off one by one. When he reached the last one, he stopped.

- "Your behavior will determine how much you will suffer with me." He said as he quickly and forcefully removed the last piece of tape from my lips. It was his subtle way of showing that he was in charge. I opened my mouth and spit out my panties. It fell to the floor. He stared at me and walked over to me.

- "I never gave you permission to open your mouth, let alone spit out your panties." He said as he picked up the panties from the floor. He walked over to me and sat with both legs spread wide on top of my thighs. Staring at me. I looked up so I could hold her eyes. He grabbed my chin with his right hand. Then, with her other hand, she placed her index finger on my lower lip, sliding it down very slowly, revealing my lower teeth. My lower lip returned to its normal position. He stroked my hair with his left hand. He brought his mouth close to my left ear.

- "Would you like me to do something you didn't ask for?" He said whispering to me very slowly. "Like doing...this." He kept my chin cupped in his right hand while his left hand ran from my cheeks to my shoulders and from my shoulders to my shoulder blades. Very slowly removing the knot from my bikini top. My back was exposed. The bikini strings were in the air. Even so, the bikini still covered my breasts. I still had the bikini top knot, which is located at the cervical part. My breasts were half-covered, my nipples still covered by the bikini. He stood up. He took the panties he had left resting on one of my thighs. He stood behind me. He took my hair in the palm of his hands, began to arrange it. He tied a knot with the panty using it as a hair tie. Now my hair was in a ponytail. He placed my hair from the front to the side. Gently arranging it with her fingers. He took the VCR He had left on one of the tables in the room. He placed it in a tripoid

- "I'll ask you a few questions, your sincerity is important. If you behave yourself, I will let you ask 2 questions which I will answer. Nod your head if you understand what I just told you."

I nod, looking him in the eye.

He pressed a button on the VCR, a red light came on.

- "What's your name?"

- "B...". I tried to answer.

- "No, that's not your name anymore. For now your name will be slave."

I stared at him. I shook my head. He nodded. He looked at me.

- "What is your name?

- "Slave." I said softly and with my eyes on the floor.

- "What is your age?

- 22 years old. I answered after a few seconds, he was asking me with his hand to look at the VCR, I did.

- "Where did you live?"

I told him the city, the street, the building and my apartment number.

- "Are you a virgin?"

- "No."

- "Do you consider yourself a whore?

- "No."

He laughed.

- "You are." He replied as he looked at me. I looked at him angrily. "Will you try to escape."

I looked at him. I glanced around the room.

- "Yes, I will try." I replied. He smiled.

- "Would you like to be lent to other people?"

- "No."

- "Would you like to have fellow slaves?"

- "I would like not to be a slave."

- "That doesn't answer my question."

- "That is my answer."

- "Oh, good. Then you'll be on your own. Most people who didn't want companions... ended up... a little crazy. Loneliness is dangerous."

- "Are you claustrophobic?

- "No."

- "Any allergies you have."

- "I'm allergic to you."

- "You don't look it. In all this time you haven't made the slightest effort to try to escape."

- "I'm not stupid."

- "If you weren't you wouldn't be here." "Stand up." He ordered. I stood up slowly and reluctantly.

- "Take a turn, let the camera record your beautiful body."

I did as he asked, reluctantly.

"Take off your bikini top. Stand with your back facing the camera and remove your neck knot and remove your bikini top slowly while turning to the camera."

I turned on my back, started to untie the bikini topknot. I caught the bikini with my hands before it fell down. Keeping my breasts covered I began to turn toward the camera.

- "Let it drop and put your hands up."

I dropped the bikini. I continued to cover my breasts with my hand. After a few seconds I removed my hands from my breasts. My nipples were bare. My breasts were average size, medium. Firm, slightly sagging for their size but they were firm. My nipples were average, pink. I put my hands up.

- "Take a lap."

I did as he ordered.

- "Take off your bikini bottoms. Get on your back and bend over. Hold on to the chair, get your ass in the air and take off your bottom, show your ass to the camera, sweetie."

I did exactly what he asked. I lowered my bikini bottoms down my thighs very slowly. Past my knees and down to my ankles. I lifted both feet, one behind the other and pulled out the bikini bottom.

- "That's how you stay."

He stood up and walked over to me. He placed one of his hands on my waist and with the other he began to roam my buttocks and ass. He began to spank me lightly.

- "Say you're a slut."

I remained silent.

He spanked me harder.

I still did not respond.

He spanked me again with more force than the previous one. He put the hand he had on my waist on my lips and squeezed them tightly. "Say it, whore."

- "I'm a whore."

- "What are you?" I replied with another spank.

- "A whore."

He continues to spank me harder.

- "Say you're mine."

- "I am yours."

- "Finally you are." He commented as he spanked me steadily.

- "I waited a long time for this moment. I waited so long to get you, you're finally mine. You have no idea how many times I fantasized about you, every time I saw you leave your apartment, every time you posted something on your social media, you didn't know it, but I was watching you all the time. And now I can finally enjoy you.

He stopped touching and spanking me. He sat me back in the chair. "Wait here." He left the room. The camera was still on and recording. After a few seconds he came back with something in his hands. A necklace, completely black and leather. With a small gray metal circle in the center. He approached me. He took my neck with one of his hands and squeezed it tightly.

- "This is the symbol of your enslavement. You belong to me now." He placed the collar around my neck, leaving it slightly tight.

He stood up and left the room. After a few seconds he returned. With something that looked like metal. He approached me. He put his fingers on my vagina and began to rub them slowly. I was starting to feel the pleasure, that masturbation sensation we all know. After a few seconds he stopped, he threatened to stick a finger in my vagina. He pulled me to my feet as he timidly tapped my vagina.

- "Your last pleasure was given to you by me." He said softly as he ran his fingers along the contours of my vagina. "If you behave yourself, you'll feel something down there again." He placed a female metal chastity belt on my feet and began to pull it up until he reached my vagina. The belt covered my entire vagina, leaving it completely covered. My ass, too. The belt reached below my navel. Two relatively small locks made sure I couldn't take it off, one at the top, near my waist and one at the bottom, right where my vagina was. I just watched as he closed the locks and put the keys in his pocket. He left the room again. I tried touching my fingers above the belt to see if I felt anything. He came back. He had leather handcuffs in his hand that had some kind of long strap that went up to a black ballgag. He stood me up and turned me around. He placed both hands behind my back. He took my wrists and placed both handcuffs, one on each hand. Then he put the ballgag in my mouth. I felt the tape go all the way down my back, which in turn made it so I couldn't move my arms very much to the sides and stretched them out. He took his phone and started taking pictures of me.

You are perfect. You are worth all the risk. You know yourself that everyone who saw you ended up glancing at you from head to toe. I own you now. He said in a serious manner. "Your life will change for the rest of your days. You will like being a slave. You will like being my slave." He put a leash on my collar, right in the metal circle in the middle of my collar. He took me like this, luring me with the leash walking towards some stairs, we went down the stairs, it was a kind of basement. He turned on the light. A table with a blackboard was full of pictures of women. A notebook on the table between open with more pictures of women. Photographs of women being spied on and also those same women tied up.

- "You are not the first, but you are the last." He said as he flipped through the book, showing before and after photos of the girls who were kidnapped. With some notes he couldn't quite read.

- "I've been into this for a long time. I always had this fetish, which I took to more. I wasn't satisfied with something consensual, I wanted to experience the real sensation of enslaving someone. All these girls you see here fell into my hands. Most of them I sold them. That's how I got this house and everything I have related to my fetish. All the women were sold to people who would take care of them. The luckiest ones ended up living with Arab royalty, where they are clearly working as slaves. You'll consider it sexist of me, but there's nothing better than seeing a woman serving you." He grabbed me by the waist.

"You I will not sell. Since I saw you, I knew I wanted you for myself, I've been following you on your social networks for a while now, I don't think you know how dangerous it is to be sharing your life in a public way, do you? I have all the pictures you uploaded on your Instagram, all your stories, I know all your surroundings. I've also entered your apartment when you were away, home security... surely you never felt anything strange. A couple of times I left a small hidden camera in your room and in your bathroom. I have some very interesting content of you masturbating and having sex with your boyfriend. Maybe I will upload it to the internet, it depends on how bad you behave or how badly I want to expose you to others. Also when I came into your apartment I used to masturbate smelling your underwear. On one occasion I left my semen on one of your panties, I guess you didn't notice and ended up wearing those panties sometime." he would say as he touched my breasts and my hair.

- "You might wonder how I get in, when you know the owner of the apartments and you can get him any girl he wants...you have your advantages. I've met the right people just for the sake of having you with me, you have no idea the investment I've made to have you the way I have you now."

- "I almost forgot...you must be worried about your boyfriend, right?"

He took me by the leash and led me out of the basement, we ended up in a room. He turned on the television attached to the living room wall. He took me to a couch in front of the TV. He sat on the couch and then sat me on his lap. He took the remote and turned on the TV. On the TV was a live feed from a camera. In it, my boyfriend was tied up in an apparently unknown place, but similar to the room where he was in the first place. Two girls were with him. Torturing him sexually and playing with him. I tried to stand up and squirm. My captor stopped me.

- "They are taking advantage of what you didn't take advantage of. All the cum you didn't get out of him they will get out of him. He belongs to them now. He is no longer your boyfriend. Unfortunately for you I'm not gay or bisexual. He's no good to me. So I gave it to them. The good thing is that we have made a deal to have you guys see each other from time to time. We think it will be fun to watch your ex-partners watch us fuck you without you being able to do anything about it."

I tried unsuccessfully to get the handcuffs off, I squirmed.

- "Honey, relax. Do you see him squirming? He's enjoying it. Don't be jealous. Soon we'll be enjoying ourselves just like them."