My Neighbor, My Treat Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ooh, April, your bush is so soft, I could just rub my face back and forth on it for another hour."

"All clean," April said releasing my now flaccid cock. I leaned down and gave her a nice French kiss. "Thanks neighbor," I said.

"All my pleasure, Sam," she said.

At this point, all three of us were exhausted. Both girls got back into a seated position on the couch, legs held open wide so I could continue to enjoy the view of their growing bushes. Kathleen gave April her drink back and both women took a sip and exhaled.

Kathleen reached out to April and cupped one of her tits in her hand and started gently massaging it, until the nipple was hard again and protruding.

"You really do have great nipples," Kathleen told April. "I can understand why Sam likes sucking on them."

"Well," April said," he did until you and your gorgeous rack came along. I think you've got him pretty satisfied now."

Both women grinned and gave each other a light kiss.

"Truth be told," Kathleen said," much as I like his cock in my pussy and getting fucked, I also like to have him sit on my stomach so I can watch him jack off and cover my tits with his load. For whatever reason I get very wet watching him stroke himself. It's always fun to see the warm cum shooting out of his cock and onto my tits, running off the side, and me rubbing it into my skin. Plus I love seeing his face as he is having his orgasm. Has he ever cum on your tits, April?"

"We haven't taken that off the bucket list yet but I'm open to it," April said with a grin.

Again, everyone sat in silence for a bit, just recovering. My cock was now completely flaccid with a small dribble of cum still coming out of my cock and running down the side of my thigh.

"Did you have fun, Sam?" Kathleen asked, staring at my cock. "Think you will be satisfied for the next hour or so?"

"Well it will take a bit of time to recover but if you two ladies stay naked like that, I'm sure the recovery time will be much shorter," I said while winking at Kathleen at the same time.

"Did you have fun, April? Kathleen asked. "Kind of a weird first meeting, I hope I wasn't too pushy but you're cute....

"I had a great time," April said. "I especially enjoyed seeing Sam fuck you from behind. I'm starting to think there Is a hidden voyeur in me......."

"Likewise," Kathleen said. "I think that was the first time anyone ever watched me get fucked and definitely the first time anyone ever ate me out afterwards....that was incredible...."

"It was a first time for me to eat a.....what did you call it, a 'creampie?.....also," April said. "Though I'm not quite sure I got it all....."

Kathleen moved over to April again, gave her a kiss, then proceeded to lick the few remaining strands of my cum off her face. "Yum," Kathleen said.

After another brief pause, April spoke.

"Girl you need to quit playing with my tits or I will lay you down again and start playing and I will never get home. And now I REALLY need to have Spencer bend me over tonight and fuck my brains out," she told Kathleen.

April gave Kathleen a quick kiss and stroke of her tits, then came over to me and gave me a quick kiss and squeeze of my cock, the grabbed her bikini and cover up and headed for the door.

"It was great meeting you, Kathleen. I hope we see each other much more and become great friends."

With that, April was out the door and headed back home.

12