All Comments on 'My Neighbor Pt. 01'

by Antarctica77

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

A bit of a fucked up type of cuckold fetish, but aren't they all in some way or another. Not my style, though. Can't see this one working in the long term though, though many do.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman3 months ago
Good start

Good start, with lots of potential going forward. Just don't over-humiliate the hubby, and let him enjoy it, too.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great start. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Jaydean409Jaydean4093 months ago

Love it, keep it going!!!! Deeper depravity beckons!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wet well written and now I eagerly await for part 2

johng1953johng19533 months ago

Love this, great start and looking forward to a lot of future rule breaking! Please watch continuity though, on page 1 hubby was telling us how he loved going down on Louise and on page 4 when Tony was doing the deed, Johnny had never been allowed.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very well done, very hot. Enjoyable characters. Looking forward to the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Always a good day when there's a story from you!

GothicwifeGothicwife3 months ago

Please continue this story.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer3 months ago

The cuck part I can see BUT... a School Teacher getting involved sexually with a student at her school!!! If it "got out" her entire career would be ruined. She would be dismissed, have criminal charges and also get de-listed and be unable to work as a Teacher again. She'd also be on the Police list for sex crimes. That's what makes this whole thing ridiculous. I mean, he could have been written as having finished High School and waiting to go to College or something. The whole cuck thing is stupid enough. Remember, Dumbo the husband said his wife was a sex goddess! But... she didn't give BJ's, didn't do doggy style, didn't allow her husband to give her oral sex. How is that a sex goddess?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I always focus on the details of a story because the characters and the details of what they do make the story interesting. Good narrative and a plot helps of course. First problem with details is the interaction at the party. Other neighbors see her flip Tony off and chuckle, but somehow none of those neighbors are around when the wife approaches Tony and they wander off across the street to his home. No one sees the husband follow them, where is her sense of being a neighbor and a teacher to ignore that "little" issue? The rest of the world just ceased to exist at that moment.

The second little detail is after Tony finishes eating her out. She is looking around for her clothes. Oops, pardon me, there is no mention of panties coming off, or her dress coming off. Tony's head is up under her dress, so what clothes is she looking for? It's things like that that detract from a story, that is good, but could be better with a bit of editing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The story was not rushed and it seems it is headed to the bed room soon too. I think this story can go a long way and should be a great read.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is one of the hottest stories I've read in quite a while. I love the wife's reluctance slowly fading away as the seeds of her husband's fantasy began to take hold, especially with a guy who's 'beneath' her in appeal (except for his big cock, perhaps). I was a bit disappointed by the ending though. It seems rather implausible that the three of them would drink wine, discuss Louise servicing Tony on a regular basis, only to have him get up and walk away with a "see you tomorrow". That's less a criticism than it is me saying, "Don't leave me like this. I want more of this", which means that I'm looking forward to chapter two. Thanks!

Pinto931Pinto9313 months ago

I’ve never understood the interest in this kind of stuff. Seems completely alien to me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great start. I hope they break some rules, force the husband to say no to sex, but ultimately he wants them to. Bareback and no birth control. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I Like your other stories, but this one just hits the spot. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One more marriage down the drain. What a beta. Darwin laughs.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Part 2 please!

Magellanic14Magellanic143 months ago

Amazing story can't wait to read more of this one!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would also agree with the above recommendation about adding more details to what they were wearing, and when things came off, pushed aside, etc. What was happening when he was down on her? was her dress still pushed down, was he grabbing her boobs or maybe using a finder or two? But overall, a great start!

DickTraceyDickTracey3 months ago

Awesome start

Looking forwards to reading next instalment

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"Authors Note: Literotica defines Loving Wives as 'Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.' If you have trouble reading a story/series like this, please don't read any further."

Literotica's definition poorly defines Loving Wives as "Married extra-marital fun". The KEY WORD here is the word 'FUN'. The rest of the words are descriptors.:

'SWINGING' by conventional definition implies that husbands and wives will mutually agree for their spouses to have sex with other partners in a controlled environment. Oth husband and wife is allowed to engage in extramarital sexual activity.

'SHARING' is pretty much the same as swinging perhaps with fewer constraints. Spouses may engage in sex with a third or more partners. Activities may or may not include their spouse taking part in the activity. The activities may even take place at a separate location, such as a hotel while one spouse stays home. This begins to phase into cuckholding.

'& MORE' Is undefined and by reading the stories typically posted, the 'More' falls outside of the primary descriptor of the definition. Those stories are lacking in FUN. They are not stories about 'extramarital fun'. They are stories about one spouse usurping marital power over the other to subjugate, humiliate, and degrade the other. They are stories about weaponizing sex in their marriage to control the person they claim to love and cherish.

1☆

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great start to a new series. Can't wait to see where it goes next.

llienollieno3 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed / enjoying this. Love Louise immensely and her reluctance initially to experiment. Greatly enjoyed too the way you titillated throughout her tryst with Tony...namely we all want her to suck his cock ..but not just yet..and you gave us that.

She’ll be even greater going forward I’m sure..and you must continue with this!

BridgekickerBridgekicker3 months ago

Great start to a series. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Reality or Fantasy?...Still a fantasy!...Seeing in your head how your Beloved is being “stretched” by another...This is the favorite fantasy of 20% of men...Statistics!!!...Are they perverts?...Not at all! ...It just appears in the heads of truly loving husbands...For them she is a Goddess...And to have sex with a Goddess...Perversion or something...And such a fantasy allows you to mentally remove your beloved from the pedestal - to bring her down... Allows you to offer her to have a blowjob or anal...In short...A story about a deeply loving spouse...He's like that himself...Statistics...Only only 3% of husbands bring her to reality...1.5% liked her. ..Let the dream remain a Dream!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a beyond awesome start.

The only thing I wish you had of changed was not letting it become "open" of what the situation was.

It would have been hotter to have the wife kind of nudged in the directions of the kid again and other strangers and maybe her starting to push the envelope even more than her husband to make him stressed out and in the back seat driving position.

15091962150919623 months ago

Waiting to see where this goes, pretty sure they all get what they want.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great read! More, please!

bisklave69bisklave693 months ago

Toller Anfang .... gefällt mir sehr.... warte schon auf weitere Episoden..... aber vergiss dabei den neuen Mieter nicht....

HighBrowHighBrow3 months ago

Very well written and hot…l

deallexdeallex3 months ago

3 stars, no more. If I take dons and avids story into consideration I shouldn't give more than 2.

Why ? Quite simple. There is little show and a lot of tell. There are a few key points for me where neither show nor tell comes into play. For example, what does Louise wear to the party? What does Tony look like again? Even Louise's description at the very beginning is so unimaginative. The plot is good but the execution is poor.

I was also confused by the scene of them going into the house. Suddenly this child is the boy next door? Where was he up to this point? and then they are inside and everything happens very quickly and the cosnerative wife loses all inhibitions without further ado. Yes, it should, but could it be a little more creative? before she suddenly has a cock in her hand. I would have liked a more detailed description of the events.

and not just monologues. The Last Part with the foot Play is Great,

3somefun20133somefun20133 months ago

hope more to cum, great start, eager to read soon more, well written

JuaksJuaks3 months ago

I love this kind o=f stories when the wife is taken by an asshole or ugly guy. Can't wait to read more.

de066mede066me3 months ago

Good start. Let the couple loose control - and Tony get it (and her pussy).

blizzard45blizzard453 months ago

wowwww, what a hot dirty story. i'm curious 2 read what goes on next.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Super!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Anda about another old fat man? It would be so exciting!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Definitely looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think this is the epitome of cuckold stories. It puts the best light possible on being a cuckold. The most erotic nature of the story is the fact that the wife cannot turn back once she has given in to temptation and tasted the forbidden fruit. Can’t wait for part two and what I’m thinking is coming next.

Misterpink1966Misterpink19663 months ago

Good start of an interesting story

translover021translover0213 months ago

Great start. I'm loving the openess and talking between Louise and Jonny. The footjob was an unexpected but pleasant surprise. The idea of only giving her husband footjobs but handjobs and blowjobs to Tony is awesome. The teaser for a future 3some between Tony Louise and another slut, hopefully someone Jonnny knows and had desired before, is titillating. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ready for more of this. Looking forward to obeying the rules almost, bending the rules, breaking the rules secretly, then abandoning the rules after taunting him about already braking them. All the while adding more rules for him he can’t break. I hope you really mess this guy up, going further even than Cassandra did in her story.

petervbrettpetervbrett3 months ago

Eagerly waiting for part 2

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Still waiting on part 2 since you released this buddy… come on lol

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Absolutely baffling how a77 keeps delivering high quality and high quantity. Puts the other cuck authors in this circle to shame

OOAAOOAA3 months ago

HOT STORY!!!!!!! Pplease, go on soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story, more please.

dary4247dary42472 months ago

I'm waiting. Your story was so good. All we need now is a follow-up. We are all ready for the next chapter. Waiting, waiting.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago
you need to write more

telling how she screams for that big cock breeding her belly husband has wife takenfrom him ;o;

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Can't wait for her to beg him to be gentle with her virgin ass as he sodomizes her and pulls her hair. Then this young punk makes the classy feminist reserved lady do ass to mouth and dumps his load inside. Then the mature woman shows respect by saying,''Thank you sir''.

Oh can't wait. Great writing keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

ch 2?

wimphusbandwimphusbandabout 2 months ago

Much like your other story "The New Tenant"...I absolutely crave that cocky alpha asshole character. Please please follow up this story with more chapters. And I hope Tony takes charge of the the couple. Johnny needs to learn his place. Tony needs to be the Man of the house. Louise hopefully will begin to deny Johnny sex more and more.

Thank you for a great first chapter. More please !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It will be better if Tony was fat old man

wolfgrrlTwolfgrrlTabout 1 month ago

I absolutely love everything to do with this story! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The cucks are out in force on this one. No loving wife here. Just another wife having no respect or care for her spouse. But then no one likes a weak sissy who clearly needs to come out of the closet.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

This is degrading towards women. Women do not need to be defiled, they need to be uplifted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntarctica77@Antarctica77
What up. I love to smoke and I love to drink. * My Neighbor Part 1-3 is available here(with art and so on): https://www.patreon.com/collection/149345?view=expanded Part 4 is here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/98523642?pr=true Part 5a: https://www.patreon.com/posts/my-neighbo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES