My New Editor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at her, and she got the message. "Reading now," she said, dropping her eyes back to the manuscript. I settled in and started reading my selected story for the evening.

I had intentionally selected a story for me and a manuscript for her that had a slow, and hopefully intriguing, story line to allow our libidos to grow slowly. In the plot line, the niece had lost her parents in a tragic accident and had lived with uncle and his wife for several years; so, it was the only home she knew. I was several minutes into my story before the uncle had even decided to take his 19 YO niece as a slave/slut. She had been misbehaving badly for the last six months. She had been a royal terror, and the wife caught her stealing money. The uncle's wife had suggested she be spanked for her outrageous behavior. He did and when the niece got turned on by it, they took it to the next step, punishing her sexually. The niece had consented to the punishment when she found out that she could be sent back home. My cock was hardening as I read about the wife tying up the niece.

I glanced over the top of tablet and saw Joanne sliding her fingers across her nipples in a light brushing action. Her nipples were very hard, and I could tell she was enjoying the sensation of her light caresses. I returned to my story to read about the wife's enjoyment in pinching the niece's nipples and clit while she was tied up.

Joanne spoke. "The man is tying the girl up now. I started getting turned on by the story when the girl noticed that her client, the homeowner, was watching her as she cleaned his house. Then when he offered her $100 bonus if she did it in the nude, my pussy was starting to cream. The thought of being paid to strut around in front of man in a sexy way really gets to me. And, when she agreed to let him tie her up, my juices started oozing from my cunt. I so badly want to play with myself, but I've still got a number of pages to read."

"Go ahead and play with yourself. I want to watch you."

That was all Joanne needed. One hand dropped to her pussy with two fingers slipping inside instantly. With her other hand she started kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples, having dropped the manuscript to the side.

"Keep reading!" I demanded. Letting her boobs go, she picked the manuscript back up and returned to it, her fingers slipping up and down her clit in a slow sensuous way. I opened the drawer to my side table and removed a tube of flavored lube. I dabbled a large amount on my cock, doing it slowly as I knew that Joanne was watching me. Slowly, I caressed my cock with my fingers hardening my already hard dick. She dropped her eyes to the manuscript, and I returned to my story, where the man was now punishing the girl by spanking her nude ass with his hand, while his wife watched. I looked over at Joanne, observing the glistening juices on her cunt lips, and wondering how long it would be before she succumbed to the erotica completely.

"Oh my gawd!" Joanne screamed. "The girl just had a squirting orgasm while he was fingering her ass. My cunt is soaking right now." She looked up at me and asked, "Are you a Domme, or do you just write about it?"

"Before I answer, you have to answer my question as to whether you are a Sub, or just fantasize about it?"

"I've never been a Sub, but I fantasize about it all the time. I think I want to be one. So?"

"Yes, I am a Domme, but only in sexual role-playing scenarios."

"Are we in one of those; ... role playing that is; you and me. Right now."

"Not yet."

"When? I'm ready."

"I know you are. I know you've wanted it since we first met. But first you must have a safe word. For you, it shall be 'blue'. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yessir. If I am your Sub, I am to do whatever you say; no matter what. If I am uncomfortable or can't do it, I can use my safe word to end the roleplay. Right?"

"Yes. So, are you willing to submit? This goes beyond being my editor, of course."

"Yessir! I am ready. Please make me your slut toy. Sir!"

During our entire conversation I had continued to stroke my hard cock, having learned long ago how to maintain my arousal level for long periods of time. "I will. But, do you understand that being my slut toy is different than being my editor. As my slut toy, you are to do everything I tell you. That could include slutty behavior in public or with others. If I employ you as my editor, you are to give me objective feedback as a female reader, and not as my slut toy. Do you understand the difference?"

"Yessir. I do, sir."

"Good! Slut, get over here and lick my cock."

She obeyed instantly, moving from the chair and kneeling in front of me. Within seconds, she was gliding her tongue up and down my shaft. Her light touch was incredible and my cock spasmed at her contact. I was about to order her to suck my cock when my phone beeped indicating I had gotten a text from one of the other applicants. It was from Celeste.

'R u up. Can I call?' followed by smileys and a pair of booby emojis. Quickly realizing how much fun this could be, I responded affirmatively, telling her to call me in five minutes. I explained to Joanne what I expected of her, ensuring that she was to do whatever I described to Celeste' over the phone. I had her return to her chair and lean back, spreading her legs wide, which she draped over the arms of the chair. I walked over to her and, without any pretense, started pinching her nipples. Not very hard at first, but I increased the pressure until she was cringing in pain, surprising me in her ability to take what I was dishing out. The phone rang and I returned to my chair to answer it, deciding at the moment to keep the phone off speaker, so that Joanne would only hear my side of the conversation.

"Hello."

"Hi, It's Celeste. I'm glad you let me call this late. I am sorry, but I really wanted to give you my feedback on the manuscript you gave me."

"And it was important for you to give me the feedback tonight, why?"

"Mmmmm," she stuttered, probably surprised by my question. Finally, after mumbling something, she said, "Because I want to make sure you understand my immediate reactions. Because my cunt is sopping wet right now. And I want you to know that."

"So, what part of the story got you so turned on? Be specific and descriptive. Imagine that I am there in the room with you. Imagine that I am your Daddy sitting right there across from you. But I'm not your Daddy. You can do anything you want with me. And you do want to do things with me, don't you? Nasty things? Like in the videos you watch. Call me Daddy." I signaled for Joanne to be quiet, and I put my phone on speaker.

"Yes, Daddy. I want to do nasty things with you. Daddy, my cunt started oozing when I realized that it was about a young girl who took advantage of her older uncle. I've thought about that, but all the men I've been with would never allow me to be in control. The idea that she spied on him when he watched porn, masturbating while watching him. Daddy, already, at that point in the story I had to fight the urge to play with myself."

"Imagine me, your Daddy, right there in front of you. I undress as you continue. And I want to know what you are going to do with me."

"Oh my gawd, Daddy, my pussy is so wet right now. I want you to know how wet I am. So, I walk over to you. I reach between my legs, slipping three fingers into my cunt easily. I pull them out, making sure to capture as much of my own cream as I can. I then slip my fingers into your mouth."

Joanne followed Celeste's instructions, scooping her own cunt juice out and giving it to me. "Keep going. And as you tell me what you are doing, know that tomorrow, you have to come in and see me if you want the job. Do you understand?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy. When I come in tomorrow, you will know just how much of a slut I can be. I'm so horny right now, Daddy. I need to be fucked. I push you to the floor on your back. Your cock is standing up, so nice and hard. I look at you and I say, 'Daddy, I'm going to fuck you now.'"

I egg her on, even as I lay on the floor in front of Joanne, her eyes wide open, knowing what is coming. "Yes, baby dear. I know. Just like always. I'll give you whatever you want. Anything."

"I'm standing over you, my pussy right over your face. I spread my legs wide, making sure you can see deep into my cunt." Joanne stands over me, spreading her legs wide. Which turns out to be incredibly wide as her lissome legs spit to reveal her gorgeous pussy only inches from my face. "My pussy lips are wide open, and my clit is begging for attention. Right in front of you, I play with my clit, driving myself to the ragged edge of an orgasm. But, I stop, enjoying the power I seem to have over you. I look down at you. Your dick is so hard, and your eyes are staring into my crotch, full of lust. I wanna' be your sex object, the slut you fantasize about. Better yet, the slut you write about. Ahhhhh! Fuck! Daddy, I'm about to cum."

"Are you going to fuck me baby girl? Are you going to fuck your daddy?"

"Yes. I move down your body, positioning my pussy right over your dick. I tell you to hold your dick upright as I lower myself onto it. Fuuuck! I can feel it against my labia. You're about to penetrate me. I want you so bad, Daddy. So bad! Your dick head is pressing against my entrance, fractions of an inch from penetrating me; from fucking me. Fuuuuck!" she screamed. As she did so, Joanne lowered herself onto my cock, her eyes focused on mine as she finally took all of me deep into her cunt. Her sphincter muscles were tight against my cock and I knew I wouldn't last long.

"I'm so hard right now," I tell Celeste'. You have my cock rock hard right now. I think ..Mmmmm. I know I won't last long when you drop that pussy onto my cock."

I'm doing my best to hold back but can't, erupting into Joanne, just as Celeste' responds, "Cum for me Daddy. Cum in my pussy. Fill me up with your spunk. Fuuuuuck! I'm cumming, Daddy."

"Me, tooooooo!" I scream back, covering Joanne's moaning and groaning, despite her best efforts to stay silent. I felt my ejaculate shoot deep into Joanne's cunt, just as her sphincter spasmed around my cock, evidencing her own orgasm. I watched her as she grabbed her nipples and pinched them in the throes of her own climax.

Before anyone got more embarrassed, I told Celeste' to be in my office at 1:00 the next afternoon if she still wanted the job and hung up. As soon as the phone disconnected, Joanne screamed, "Fuuuuck! That was so fucking hot! Jeeez! That was awesome. I can't wait to read how you describe that." She made her lucid comments despite the fact that my cock was still buried deep inside her and she was gyrating on my body. "It got me so hot, listening to her, and then doing what she described. I'm not sure I've ever cum that hard in my life."

I looked her in the eye as she sat there straddling my body. "Do you still want to be my editor?"

"Oh, yessir! More than ever."

"Be here at 1:00. Dress as slutty as you feel comfortable."

"But..."

"No buts. Yes, Celeste' will be here as well. So, will any and all other candidates. My final selection will be made through a joint interview. But, if YOU want the job, you will not share that information with anyone, and you will always be truthful in the interview. Do you understand?"

"Yessir."

"Then get off me and get yourself home. Oh, and leave me your panties."

12