My New Girlfriend Pt. 02

Story Info
Finally Pt.2 the secrets out but I still want her.
24.7k words
4.84
62.8k
100

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisibi1
bisibi1
298 Followers

This is part 2 in my series called My new Girlfriend if you've not already read part 1 please feel free but it's not necessary to enjoy this part. This instalment has been very difficult to get right I've written and discarded several versions. Started, stopped and shelved this many times but this is a story I really wanted to tell. Any feedback would be welcomed and please enjoy.

A few months had gone by. Things between Hallie and I were going amazingly. Although we weren't official and public knowledge which really frustrated me. What I really want is to show her off as my girlfriend but Hallie insisted, we needed to keep it to ourselves. Off course we kept up our little rendezvous in the old toilets twice a week. Our meets usually consisted of us talking, kissing, boob play, blowjobs or hand jobs but up till this point Hallie would not let me south of her equator unless it was to grope her arse. Again, this was another point of frustration but I convinced myself that it was better than nothing so I remained patient.

It's the start of December, everyone is starting to get excited for Christmas and some much-needed time away from Sixth Form. Hallie and I have just ended another one of our rendezvous in the toilet block and I'm heading home a very happy man having had another one of her amazing blow jobs. She just keeps getting better and better each time, she's now giving the best blowjobs I've ever had.

As I walk, I can feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. I chose to ignore it as I'm lost in my own thoughts thinking about how smitten I am with Hallie and how much I love her. Although I'm yet to tell her this. I fantasise about what it would be like to have sex with her. My dick gets hard thinking of sliding into her tight wet pussy which makes walking a little uncomfortable and I need to adjust my cock by flipping it up under my waistband. My phone vibrates again, several single vibrations followed quickly by another incoming call vibration. It distracts me away from my day dream and brings me back into the real world. I realize that I'm in my street approaching my house. I reach into my pocket and grab my phone just as another series of message vibrations shake my phone.

I look at my lock screen and see notification of two missed calls and fifteen text messages. Six from my best friend Dave, four from James, two from Jessica, two for answer phone messages and one from Ian. The two miss calls were both from Dave so rather than check my messages I click on call back instead.

The phone only ran once before it's answered.

"Alright pal, what's up?" I say,

"Simon! Tell me you've heard the news?" Dave says excitedly.

"News?" I reply confused.

"About Hallie?" He replies sounding completely hyper.

I take a second to compose my thoughts. Have we been caught? Does she have a boyfriend I don't know about? That would explain why she doesn't want to be my girlfriend. I completely lose track of the conversation.

"Simon! She's a tranny!" Dave says with glee.

"Ah right..." I reply, totally oblivious to what Dave has just said.

"Simon, did you not hear me? Hallie is a tranny. She has a dick...and balls," he says.

I'm stunned into silence for a short time.

"Wait! what?" I reply confused.

"Yeah buddy, Hallie is a tranny," he says.

"Fuck off" I reply, slightly annoyed and dismissive of the news.

"No mate...I'm being serious, someone from her old school DM'd Becca on Facebook and sent her before, during and after pics of the transition. It's definitely her," he says excitedly.

"No way," I reply still not believing what I'm being told. I think to myself we've been rumbled and my friends are trying to trick me to wind me up.

"Mate, I've sent you the pics on Snap have a look and call me back," Dave says.

"Yeah, yeah," I reply.

I hang up the call and look at my messages. "Si Hallie's trans," "Si call me," "Can you believe it," "Mate call me!" All from Dave. "Simon did you hear about Hallie?" "Simon, can you call me?" From Jessica.

While I'm reading these a message comes in from my cousin Stephen, "I hear a girl from your school is trans do you know her?"

My hands are throbbing, my fingers go numb and my head is buzzing. I can't focus my thoughts I'm in a daze.

More messages come in from more and more people. My phone crashes in my hand, I try and restart but the battery dies.

I look up from my phone and I realise I'm standing at the end of my driveway. I walk up to my front door. I struggle to put my key in the keyhole my hands are shaking so much. I finally unlock it and enter. The house is empty, I kick my shoes off and rush up to my room. I dive onto my bed and reach off the other side for my charger cable but it's missing. I rush into my mother's room to search for it but to no avail. I dart downstairs and search the dining room then the living room. Still coming up empty handed I run into the kitchen to find one plugged in by the toaster.

I fumble about trying to plug the cable in, the battery charging symbol appears on the screen, I press and hold the power button but the phone doesn't turn on. I have to wait until the phone gains a little charge before it will switch it on. This is hugely frustrating and I'm losing my mind waiting. I try again every few seconds, finally the screen goes white as it switches on. Waiting for the start-up sequence seems to take an age.

As soon as the lock screen appears I start to swipe but the phone freezes and slowly stutters into life. I know I should give it some time to catch up but I impatiently tap and swipe away. Eight more messages come in and I get a missed call notification. Finally, I'm able to get into Snap. I see the messages from Dave and I quickly click them.

A picture of a boy opens up first. The boy has medium length blonde hair, blue eyes and is quite feminine looking. I can see a resemblance with Hallie but I dismiss the picture telling myself it has to be her brother or some other relation.

I flick to the next picture and again it's the same blonde boy in a school uniform and slightly longer hair. The next series of pictures are much the same except the hair is getting longer and longer. I stop flicking through when I see the same blonde boy wearing a dress with shoulder length hair.

From that point the transformation becomes more rapid. The boy starts to develop small buds on their chest, while their hair kept getting longer. I also begin to see more and more of Hallie in him. The last picture I come to stops me dead. I see long blonde hair, impeccable makeup but it was the eyes and the eye makeup that gave it away. It was Hallie, except a way flatter chest, a slightly different nose, lips and chin.

My phone rings, the name on the screen is Dave and I swipe to answer.

"Simon! Did you see?" He says excitedly.

"Yeah..." I reply.

"Can you believe it?" he continues.

"No..." I reply completely in shock.

"I told you it's her, didn't I?" He asks.

"Yeah... H...How did Becca get them?" I ask.

"I heard she shared a group picture from inside sixth form and her cousin liked it. Someone they're friends with recognised Hallie and messaged her. And well its Becca so of course she told everyone," he replies.

"Fuck me!" I say.

"Right! I mean common if you were to have told me yesterday there is a tranny in our Sixth Form Hallie would literally be the last person I would have called out. I swear to God I would have said it was Jess before her and I've fucked Jess. I'd have said she was probably post op or something. But Hallie? Jesus man she's probably in the top ten of girls I've ever met in my life," he says.

"I just can't believe it," I reply as my head continues to spin.

"I know man it's crazy! Well, I'm going to call Ian. I said I would call him back. Message me back bud," he says,

"Yeah...Ok...I will speak with you later," I reply.

With that I hang up the call. I stand staring at the pictures on my screen. I'm completely numb, my hands, legs and arms are all tingling. I don't even know what I'm thinking right now. I have an aching pain in my chest and all I can do is stare. My screen locks and I immediately open it again. Over and over I just flick through the pictures.

"Simon!" Startled I nearly jump out of my skin. "Simon!" I hear again. I look around and see my mother standing in the doorway of the kitchen.

"Shit mum you scared me!" I reply.

"Are you ok? I've been shouting of you since I walked in the house?" She asks.

"Shit is it six already?" I reply, all I can think is where the hell did the last two hours go.

"Yeah, is everything ok? You look like you've seen a ghost," she asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine just lost track of time messaging and I'm a little hungry," I reply.

"Ok then I will just use the bathroom and then I will make you something," she replies.

I unplug my phone and head upstairs to my room and I sit down on the edge of my bed. I finally begin to take stock of the situation I can't hold it in any longer and I begin to cry. I haven't cried in years but I can't stop. My heart is breaking, tears stream down my cheeks and run down my chin before dripping onto my shirt.

A little time goes by and I begin to settle down. My thoughts are becoming a little clearer. I pick up my phone and open my recent calls. I select Hallie's number and click call. I put the phone to my ear but it goes straight to her answer phone.

"Simon! Tea!" My mother shouts from downstairs. I leave my phone on my bed, go wash my face and head downstairs.

I barely speak to my mother as I pick at my food. I realise that I have no appetite at all. Twenty minutes later I return to my room and pick up my phone. I have several more messages from friends gossiping about Hallie but what catches my eye are two missed calls from Hallie. I quickly click call back and place the phone to my ear. Again, the call goes straight to answer phone. I try again seconds later with the same result. I put down the phone and lay down on my bed staring at the ceiling. Two minutes later my phone begins to ring, I pick it up and see Incoming call-Hallie on the screen. I press answer and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello," I say. I hear a sniff on the other end. "Hello?" I say again. "Hallie?"

"Hello..." I hear, the voice on the other end sounds muffled.

"Hallie is that you?" I ask.

"I...I'm so sorry Simon," Hallie says. I hear her break down crying. I don't know what to say. I feel her pain in her voice and tears start to flow from my eyes again.

"Simon...I...I am so sorry," she says. The call drops before I'm able to react.

It takes me a few seconds to realise that the call had ended. I try and call back but again it goes straight to answer phone. I try again and again but can't get through. I put my phone down again and lay back and cry.

I try and understand how I'm feeling. I feels like I've had a death in the family, like I've lost someone and I realise that will never see them again. For the first time I start to consider the things I'd done with her and that she was trans. I think about her having a dick and balls and that she's likely had erections because of me. I remember the time hiding in the cupboard, I remember feeling something digging into me. I find myself willing myself to be being disgusted with the thought of her hard dick prodding into me, the blowjobs and the other things we'd done together. But every time I psych myself up trying to hate her and trying to feel grossed out and disgusted at the thought of being blown by a man, it just didn't work. The only thing I feel is a sense of loss. I just want the pain to go away but it doesn't and it stays with me until I eventually fall asleep.

The next day, I woke up early and head into Sixth Form. I head straight to the common room as see that Hallie is not there. Everyone's talking about Hallie.

"Simon!" I hear. I look around and see Ian waving me over. He's sat with Nick. I walk over and sit down

"Did you hear about Becca?" Ian says.

"No, what? Is she a tranny too?" I ask flippantly. Nick and Ian break down laughing.

"No mate Rebecca's been sent home with the expectation she may not be allowed back. I think she's done here, they're not happy with her, Mr. Rodgers went nuts!" Nick says.

"Wow," I reply, "is Hallie in then?"

"Nope," Ian replies, "I doubt we will ever see her back here again."

"Can't blame her," I reply. I realise I don't want to be here so I try and think of a way that I could leave.

"Anyway, I've got to go. I've got to pick a parcel up in town I only popped in to catch the gossip," I say while standing up.

"Ok see you later bud," Nick says.

"Yeah bye," Ian replies.

I only have one class and make the decision to skip it. I head straight home to try and clear my head.

As soon as I arrive home I head straight to my room and stay there the whole weekend. I try to limit the amount of contact I have with the outside world by turning my phone onto silent and sticking it into a draw.

I find myself in a deep depression and end up skipping Sixth Form Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. On Thursday morning, I wake up late, I get up to use the bathroom with the intention to go straight back to bed. On my way back for the first time in five days I open my draw I pick up my phone and look at it. The batteries practically dead at this point, I have many missed calls and texts messages. I open my messages and see there's a recent message from Dave, "Si you have to come back today Hallie is here!" I freeze when I read this, suddenly I'm not tired anymore. I check the time and see that I've twenty minutes to make my first lesson of the day. I rush to get dressed and cleaned up before rushing in.

I make my lesson bar in time and afterwards I head to the Common Room to see my friends.

"Here he is!" Dave shouts as I walk in.

"Hi everybody!" I say in my best Doctor Nick impression.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Ian says.

"I've been ill, just had a five-day migraine," I reply.

"Fuck me mate that's bad," Dave reply.

"Yeah, all I've done is lay in bed and throw up. I'm glad it's over. Anyway, what's going on?" I ask.

"Well, Hallie is back and so is Becca. Hallie said she didn't want Becca kicked out and Becca said sorry to her. Mr. Jackson had us all in here yesterday and kicked off about the whole thing and everyone's been warned so be careful around her," Dave tells me.

We sit and talk for a while until the bell rings for breaktime. A few minutes later I look up and see Hallie enter the room. She barely takes a few steps inside the room before stopping when she sees me. The whole room goes silent as everyone turns to look at her. I see the look on her face before she breaks down crying and turns away before running out of the room.

"Shit," she can't even get in the room without crying," Ian says.

"Yeah, we really need to stop staring when she enters the room," Jess replies. I didn't see Hallie for the rest of the day and was later informed that she'd gone home.

Getting home that night I felt really bad for Hallie. I pick up my phone, open a blank message and try to compose a message to her but my words fail me. I don't know what to say to her.

The next day Hallie doesn't turn up. Again, that night I try and fail to write her a message. It takes me the whole week and weekend to write something. "Hey I'm sorry it took me so long to message you. When we spoke, you said sorry but you have nothing to apologise for, I don't hate you, I don't want to see you suffering." This was the best I could do and I hated it. I stare at the phone willing myself not to send the message. I save it to my drafts and open my recent calls. I open her name and click call. The phone rings several times, I begin to think it's going to answer phone. The phone ring tone stops and the line goes quiet. I wait for the answer phone recording to start but it doesn't. I take my phone away from my ear and look at the screen. The call time is ticking up and I realise she's answered the phone. I quickly put it back to my ear.

"Erm... Hi... I just wanted to say I... I'm sorry I've not called already. I wanted to say I'm sorry. I have no idea what you're going through and can't pretend too. All I want is for you to be ok," I say. A few seconds later the call is disconnected.

Later that night my phone buzzes next to me. I see "1 message from Hallie" I open it, "Please don't hate me. I know you're trying to be nice but I know you hate me." I quickly write a reply, "It's not about being nice Hallie, I really don't hate you, believe me I've tried but it's just not there inside me. But seeing you run off the other day it hurt me to think I'm adding to what you're going through right now." I click send and eagerly wait her response.

An hour goes by, I'm sat on my bed watching TV contemplating going to bed. My phone buzzes, "Simon I don't care that people have found out I'm trans it's not like it's the first-time people have found out about me. I don't care about them. I lied to you, I let you get close to me, have feelings for me, I started something with you I knew I shouldn't have. Christ I even did things with you knowing what would happen to you if people found out about me/us. I'm a monster and I deserve you hating me."

As I sit there reading her message, I try again desperate to have some sort of reaction to Hallie's words, "I lied," "knowing what would happen," "I knew I shouldn't have," and things we'd done. I read it over and over. I try to rial myself up, I slap, punch and kick myself as hard as I can. I pull my hair, scratch and nip my skin anything to try and provoke a reaction. Anything to make the situation hurt less. But even after all the pain, the abrasions on my skin and bruising on my cheek there's nothing just despairing emptiness.

I look at the message once more and type a reply, "Please don't feel bad about me. I've tried but I can't find any anger towards you and if I can't bring myself to hate you, then you have nothing to hate yourself for." I click send, put my phone on charge before leaving my room and heading into the bathroom to shower before bed.

I toss and turn awake in my bed. I check my phone, it's two in the morning, Hallie hasn't yet replied to my last message and all I want to do is sleep. I try everything I to try and sleep, I count sheep, I try a mental sleep trick involving imagining shutting down each part of my body in turn starting with my toes, then feet, ankles and so on. I try getting up and making my bed before climbing back in, the cold side of the pillow but nothings working.

I pick up my phone and open a browser as there is one thing I've yet to try. I open a porn streaming site. I look at the categories on the page, Innocent, British, Mom, Maid, Amateur Team, Homemade, Wife, Celebrity, Lesbian and so on. I scroll through the list looking for something that takes my fancy. Nothing jumps out to me, the thumbnails fail to get me excited either. DP, Asian, Anal, Interracial, Cuckold, Big Tits, Small tits, BBW, Pregnant, nothing interested me.

Then I see it "Trans." Curiosity took over me. My finger hovers over the screen for a moment as I hesitate before I tap the thumbnail. Now there's a whole new world of categories, Trans Fucks Guy, Sissy, Amateur, Crossdressing, Trans Big Cock, Ladyboy, Trans Fucks Girl but one thumbnail quickly catches my attention Teen 18/19. The thumbnail was of a petite blonde girl who reminds me quite a bit of Hallie. I click the thumbnail and quickly find the associated video on the next page.

The video starts with a petite, slim blonde girl dressed in a small black top and some small black panties kneeling on a bed. To look at her you would think female without question. She rubs her hands over her body and even briefly inside her panties before manoeuvring herself onto all fours and pointing her small round ass towards the camera. At this point you can see she's packing something in those panties as she thrusts her ass towards the camera.

bisibi1
bisibi1
298 Followers