My New Girlfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No...it's fine and thank you I will take it as a compliment. No, I didn't go for the standard under boob or through the nipples as I needed them to look as natural as possible. My mother took me to the US and paid a fortune for them to go in through my armpits to hide the scars," she replies.

"Well, they look totally fucking real, usually breast implants just look round and unnatural, most look like they're just stuck on," I reply.

"I went for a teardrop shape implant to make sure they look as real as possible. I don't know if sag is the right word or droop but I want them to hang there naturally like any other woman. Since it was my first breast operation, I didn't have much skin to stretch having such small buds to start with. And I was mortified at first when they didn't look natural at all, they look over stuffed. Thankfully after almost six months they were beginning to look better and more natural. That's why I'm only a C cup. But the good thing about these is that they can be increased in size without replacing the implant. I'm hoping in the next few years to increase to a D or even double D but it will all depend on how natural it looks and any bigger would require new implants," she says.

"It's your body go as big as you like," I reply.

"No, it has to look natural, that's my only rule," she replies.

"What other surgery have you had?" I ask curiously.

"I've had a Tracheal Shave which reduces your Adam's apple, a Glottoplasty for my voice, my nose and brow. Luckily, I didn't require anything too extensive as I was quite feminine looking to start with and apart from my breasts everything else is all natural," she replies.

"What about future surgeries? How far are you...you know...going?" I ask, regretting the words as they leave my mouth.

"Are you asking if I'm going to have it removed?" She asks. I can't tell how she's taken that question so I push on.

"Well yeah...among other surgeries," I reply.

"As for any other surgeries no. I'm happy the way I am. As for my penis I intend right now to keep it. I have a few trans friends who I've met through support groups who've had it done and although they're happy on the most part but they're not too happy with their sex life. I'm young and want a sex life, I like my dick. I get a lot of pleasure out of it and I don't want to lose that," she replies.

"Ah, so you're not a virgin?" I say.

"No...I am. I mean Mr. Palm and his four brothers," she replies shockingly bluntly.

"Ah ok, I'm very familiar with his sisters to be honest," I reply.

"Having a dick doesn't bother me. For me and for me to feel comfortable in my body all I need is to be seen to be a girl. My dysmorphia centres on my everyday outward appearance. If I look in the mirror and see a girl and when I'm walking down the street and people look at me normally or I get hit on by guys in bars... or in the school bathroom, it all helps me feel happy about myself. All I would change is to go a little bigger in my breasts but I would be devastated if I lost my natural look. That is my line. Looking down and seeing a dick doesn't bother me in any way," she replies confidently.

"That's good that you're happy in yourself. I hope I've done nothing to knock your confidence in any way and if I have, I'm sorry," I reply.

"No Simon, you've been amazing and always made me feel good, in fact I feel so guilty about what I did, I should've never let things even start between up and when it did, I should have ended it before it started," she says.

"Yeah...What happened there?" I ask awkwardly.

"Look it's entirely my fault and I'm so sorry and I know you must hate me...I never wanted to hurt you or deceive you," she said with her voice breaking.

"What happened Hallie?" I ask surprisingly aggressively sitting forward with elbows on my knees.

"That first time in the bathroom where we bumped into each other was so nice. You were so lovely towards me, I enjoyed conversing with you and you seeing me and treating me as a normal girl. I thought about nothing else after that. I wasn't going to go back the next time but I convinced myself nothing would happen and time after time the same things went through my head. Then we kissed, in that moment I knew it was wrong but I enjoyed it so much. Then when I left you, I came home and cried for days. In my head it was over and I wouldn't be coming back. But you gave me a smile and a nod one day just as you were heading down for our meet and my heart took over. I convinced myself we wouldn't go any further but we kept going further. You're so persistent always moving your hands places," she replies.

"Ah yes. I call it scouting. How else do you see what you can get away with? But I always left with blue balls," I say. I surprise myself with how blasé I'm being.

"You're not the only one, imagine getting hard with it practically strapped down, it's so uncomfortable," she replies.

"I couldn't imagine," I reply, "but what about the BJ Hallie?"

"That was my biggest mistake, I was so horny and we were confined in that storage cupboard with someone just feet away. I lost my mind," she replies.

"Lost your mind? You sucked my dick Hallie!" I reply aggressively.

"I couldn't help myself I'm sorry. Just as I couldn't help but come back every time. The truth is I fell in love with you and just wanted to be with you and make you happy," she replies.

"That is not fair Hallie!" I shout.

"I know you hate me I'm so sorry! I'll do anything to make things right! What do you want from me? You can kick me, punch me, beat me half to death if you need too. I hate myself every day for what I did to you!" she cries out.

I sit looking at her, crying and shaking across from me. The anger disappears as I let out a large sigh.

"I don't hate you Hallie and I won't be beating you either," I say. I stand up and begin to slowly pace the floor.

"The truth is I've tried hating you. I've stood in front of the mirror asking myself what is wrong with me. I've hit myself, scratched, slapped, pulled my hair, I've even scrubbed at my dick till it was sore and bled and I didn't even know why. The problem is, it didn't matter what I did or how hard I tried I wasn't really disgusted or ashamed. Truth is since I've found out, I've been empty inside, numb even. I've not felt like this since my grandad died," I say tearing up.

Hallie stands up and steps over to me.

"I'm so sorry Simon! Please do something, take it out on me!" She says,

"Hallie, I will not hit you!" I reply. She grabs me by the wrist and pulls my hand towards her face.

"Do something Simon! You need to let it all out!" She shouts.

"No, I don't!" I say while ripping my hand from her grasp.

I turn away from her and she grabs my wrist again and pulls me back violently. I turn around to face her.

"Hit me, Simon! Beat me. I don't care! Just do something!" she screams. I step towards her and lean in right up in her face.

"I can't hit you Hallie," I shout.

"Why not?" She shouts back.

The next few seconds I have no idea what happens. My brain disconnects and I let go. When I come to my senses, I find my hand tight around the back of Hallie head, my mouth firmly pressed against hers. I don't know how long we've been locked like this but I maintain this embrace for a few more seconds before she breaks and pushes me away.

"No! Simon we can't do this!" She shouts.

"I don't care Hallie, I love you!" I reply.

"No, you don't. You love the girl you thought you knew. Not me!" She screams.

"No! It's you I love Hallie," I reply.

"I have a dick, Simon! A big fucking dick!" She shouts.

"I don't care I need you back Hallie," I say reaching for her hand. She pulls away.

"Simon, I have a dick, I'm not just going to be someone's bottom bitch I'm going to use it fuck some guy's ass and I know for a fact that, that's not something you want!" She replies clearly trying to shock me.

"I will cross that bridge when it comes to it," I reply calming down.

"I'm not a bridge to cross Simon. I'm not someone's experiment or someone's dirty secret. I want someone who loves me for me," she says.

"I do!" I shout.

"Simon, you don't and I won't let you destroy your life on me," she says.

"You won't destroy my life," I reply.

"Yes, it will. I heard Becca and the others tonight, they wouldn't touch anyone who fucked me and most women feel that way I know this for a fact. I've heard them say it," she says. I pause for a second.

"They told you that?" I asked shocked.

"Not directly, but I did over hear them say it when I was in the bathroom. I was in a stall and they were at the sinks talking about me and all the guys who were hitting on me. They said if they knew anyone who fucked a Tranny, they would never go near them. They said they would never fuck a...well you know?" She says.

"Hallie, I don't care about them," I reply.

"But I care about you. I can't let you do this. We've already gone too far," she says.

"But what if I want to?" I say.

"Then you would be stupid to try and I wouldn't let you," she replies. I grab for her hand and she pulls it away.

"No Simon!" She shouts. We stand in silence looking at each other. My heart is racing and my hands shaking.

"I think you should go," she says pointing at the door.

I don't know what to say or do at this point.

"Hallie..." I say.

"Simon please don't. Please just go!" She says motioning me towards the door again. My head drops and I walk towards the door slowly. I can barely lift my feat, my body feels so heavy and lifeless. Hallie follows me out the door. I reach the front door and open it before slowly walking outside into the cold night air. The sky is clear, the moon is full in the sky and the frost sparkles under its light. I stand still and sigh, my heart hurts and I feel completely disorientated.

"It's the right thing to do Simon, you know that don't you?" Hallie says with sadness in her voice. Tears start running down my face. I reach into my pocket and place my hand onto my phone. I grab it with the intention to pull it out. I just can't bring myself to do it.

"Simon, are you ok?" Hallie asks after some time. I feel my pulse rise and a burst of adrenaline courses through my veins. I spin around, Hallie's standing in the open doorway, I take a step closer to her.

"You know something, I never thought I ever had a shot with you. I always had a crush on you. I haven't looked at another girl since you arrived. I used to fantasise about conversations we would have, having you as my girlfriend and what that would be like. I watched all my friends strike out with you and thought that I'd rather have my fantasy than know you weren't interested. Then we found ourselves together in a fucking bathroom of all places. A cold, smelly, damp bathroom. And you know something talking to you was better than I'd ever imagined. I've never met someone I'm so in tune with before. We're like two peas and more than that you became my best friend. You know me better than anybody after only a few months. I fell in love with you, I've tried to stop loving you believe me. It just doesn't work...To me you're the same Hallie right now as the one I fantasied about and fell in love with. I fell in love with the girl you are, nothing will make me feel any other way. You're not some experiment to me, I know who you are and I love you for it," I say my voice breaking and tears continuing to run down my face.

Hallie's crying, her eye makeup running down her cheeks. She tries to say something but can't get out a word. I watch her as she stammers her words. The pain is etched all over her face and all I want to do is make it all better. I decide there and then to go for broke. I gather what is left of my courage and step into her body, take her in my arms and kiss her passionately on the lips. The momentum causes her to stumble back into the house, along with me still holding and kissing her. As we move clear of the doorway, I swing my arm around the back of me to close the door.

My heart is bursting at this point, my body tingling as we stand there kissing. We're standing in the entrance hall. I feel Hallie try several times to break the kiss but each time submits to herself. Suddenly she breaks the kiss by turning her head slightly to the side.

"Simon no, you don't want this!" She says as I'm still kissing the side of her mouth.

"Yes, I do!" I reply but this time I go further.

I lower my right hand down to just below the bottom of her dress. In one motion I slide my hand up her outer thigh, up under her dress, I quickly reach the band of her underwear, slip my thumb under it, take hold and pull it down forcefully. Hallie squirms, desperately trying to stop this but I'm able to pull them around half way down her thigh.

"Simon no!" Hallie gasps, but it's too late. In that time, I've used my left hand to lift up her dress and my right hand quickly makes its way around her front, up towards her crotch. Without hesitation I take her soft cock in my hand. Even soft it feels long to me at least a little longer than the width of my hand.

"Oh my God!" Hallie gasps before I kiss her again. Her cock quickly hardens in my hand as I slowly begin to stroke it. Within seconds my hand is stoking its way up and down her cock, several inches in each direction. Hallie grips onto my right wrist tightly restricting my hands movement. I raise my left hand to the top of her chest, take hold of the top of her dress and pull it down leaving the only thing it was covering her mid-section. My hand quickly makes its way onto her breast. Her nipple pokes the palm of my hand as I begin to caress it. I feel Hallie's body quiver a little as her grip on my wrist tightens more and her body stiffens as she resists me. She grabs my left wrist and pulls it off her breast and this is quickly followed by her pulling my right hand off her cock.

Hallie breaks our kiss and steps backward releasing my wrists as she does so. I open my eyes and look her up and down. Her nipples are hard and her breasts look amazing. Perfectly proportioned to the size of her body, reasonably pert with a natural looking hang. She has no pubes, her cock is perfectly smooth and sticks straight out in front of her. It looks to be over eight inches in length which is longer than my seven but mine looks to have more girth.

"This is wrong, you don't want this!" She says while catching her breath. I step forward and close the distance between us again, I feel her cock push up against my inner thigh. I look her straight in the eye and for a few seconds there is silence between us.

"I do Hallie, I want you and I'm certain about that," I say as a slide my arm between us and reach for her cock. Hallie's body quivers again as I take hold of it. I maintain eye contact with her as I begin to stroke it. This time she opens her body up and lets me while she watches. Her cock seems to keep growing harder and bigger with each stroke.

My brains working overtime, thoughts rush through it in quick fire succession. What am I doing? Why doesn't this bother me? Why am I so turned on by stroking a cock? Should I kiss her again? Should I tell her I love her? What do I do next?

I press my body up against Hallie squashing my arm in between us, but I continue to stroke her cock. I feel her breasts up against my chest. She looks up at me, I look her in the eyes "I love you Hallie," I say and I immediately follow this up with a kiss on her lips.

We kiss briefly as I quickly decide what to do next. I break the kiss and take a small step backwards. While maintaining eye contact, I slowly begin to crouch down in front of her, down past her breasts and down onto my knees. I adjust my body to get comfortable and I stroke her cock within inches of my face.

I briefly break eye contact to look at it. Hallie's cock looks even bigger at eye level definitely around eight and a half inches if not more. Her foreskin is pulled back exposing her narrow head, precum is leaking from the tip. A drip of it starts to dangle from the tip.

I adjust my body one last time and lean forward opening my mouth as I do so. I feel her head gently rub my upper teeth as it enters my mouth and I'm quick to open up a little further. I taste her slightly salty precum as it comes into contact with my tongue as I close my lips around her shaft. I re-establish eye contact with her as I begin to suck on her cock.

I make tentative movements to start off with, I quickly realise that I have little idea what to do. Hallie face tells me she seems to be enjoying it. She bites her lip as her cock oozes precum into my mouth. I begin to slowly move my head sliding her cock in and out of my mouth. I choke as I take her cock a little too deep and hit the back of my mouth. I stop sucking and I back off for a few seconds to catch my breath. I watch as a thick silky string of precum begins to dangle from the tip growing to several inches in length.

I lean forward, catching the precum on my tongue and following it up to its source, before licking the sensitive tip of her cock. Hallie makes a gasp as I slowly use my whole tongue to lick around the tip before taking her cock back into my mouth.

Seconds later Hallie buckles at the waist, withdraws her cock from my mouth and her hands push my head backwards.

"Oh no, I need you to slow down, you're going to make me cum!" She exclaims. I look up at her and smile. Hallie reaches down and takes hold of my hand pulling it upward while motioning me to stand.

I stand up and once back on my feet I look her in the eye once again. She smiles and throws her arms around me holding me close, as she kisses me passionately on the lips holding the back of my head as she does so.

Soon she releases my head from her grasp as she kisses me. I feel her hands slide down over my shoulders, down to my side towards my waist before quickly moving towards my crotch. I feel her fingers slide into the waistband of my trousers before taking hold and quickly undoing the button. She then takes hold of the zipper before undoing it. I feel one of her hands take hold of the waistband of my shorts and pulls it away from my body. She takes the of the other hand, places it against my stomach before sliding down into my shorts. I feel her fingers running over my hard cock before she wraps her fingers around it. I feel my trousers drop to my ankles and she tugs down on my shorts before allowing them to fall.

Our bodies touch again, I feel her cock rub up against the top of my thigh inches from cock. I look down I see my cock in Hallie's hand and Hallie's cock rubbing up against me. I watch as Hallie strokes my cock slowly. As she does this I reach out and cup Hallie balls, gently rubbing and fondling them.

Hallie then adjusts her stance. She brings her body much squarer to mine and I feel her cock rub up against my shaft. Hallie takes my cock in her left hand and opens up her grip from my cock with her right. She allows her cock to slide up against my shaft fully before closing her grip around both.

It feels great having her cock sliding up against mine, both heads rubbing together, our precum mixing together to create a silky lubricant which allows her hand to glide over our cocks. I look up at her to see her looking downwards as she strokes our cocks. I raise my left hand and place it under her chin motioning her to raise her head. She looks up at me and we kiss again.

The next time we stop kissing Hallie releases our cocks and steps back. She leans forward and kisses me just below my neck and then on the pectoral. Continuing downwards she begins kissing my stomach. I feel her warm breath breeze over my hard wet cock before she takes my cock into her mouth.

Her mouth feels amazing on my cock. She just gets better at sucking cock each time she does it. The tongue action and the twisting jerk motion she's developed, I'm quickly overwhelmed at this point, I feel my legs buckle and my cock twitch. I realise how close I am to cuming. It's now my turn to stop her. I feel a little embarrassed that I need to stop her so soon. I place my hands onto her head to get her to stop.