My New Girlfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the bottom of the stairs, I see my shoes in front of the front door. I stand there for a second having second thoughts, trying to figure out where to go. I look in the living room and see it's empty, I head down a corridor towards the other side of the house. I hear some pop music and follow the sound. I walk up to a door from which the sound seems to be coming, open it and find a storage cupboard with ski's, winter coats and strangely a unicycle. I close the door and walk to the next door, the music is a little louder so I open the door and walk through it.

The room is white and very bright, my eyes hurt and I need to squint as I walk in. My eyes take a few seconds to adjust before I can see properly. I see Hallie sitting on a stool in front of the kitchen island, she's sitting at a forty-five-degree angle to the island with her back turned mostly towards me. She's reading a magazine and drinking what looks like coffee.

She doesn't see or hear me enter the room. I slowly walk in staring at her as I do. She's wearing an oversized, white sports shirt with the number 10 on it and from what I can see some small shorts. Her hair is tied back in a basic pony tail and her legs shine like silk in the light. I feel my heart explode inside my chest, my pulse begins to race and find myself holding back a tear. I have a lump in my throat and I have to swallow and grunt to clear it.

"Why are you so determined to get rid of me?" I ask with a smile on my face. Startled Hallie jumps up and her head spins around to look at me. She sees me and spins her body around on her stool and stands up in one motion almost spinning herself down to the ground. She stumbles a few steps and composes herself a few feet from me.

"I'm not," she replies catching her breath.

"First last night, then the note this morning," I say with a playful fake annoyed tone.

"I just wanted to give you the chance to walk away if you came to your senses," she replies bashfully.

"Senses? Hallie, if you want me and love me like I do you. I'm not going anywhere!" I say forcefully edging closer to her. Hallie looks up at me, stares me right in the eye and smiles.

"I just thought they go to bed with Gilda and wake up with me," Hallie says. I have to say I'm confused with this.

"Who the fuck is Gilda?" I reply.

"Forget it, one of my favourite actresses used to say it," she says.

"Well, I went to sleep with Hallie and woke up in bed alone, I have to say I'm a little disappointed," I reply. Hallie lets out a small laugh. She looks so cute.

"Well, I'm sorry I will do better next time," she replies.

"Good because last night was just the first," I say my smile growing on my face. Hallie's face changes she looks a little sheepish.

"Are...Are you sure I'm what you want?" She asks. I close the gap between us completely millimetres now separate us.

"Hallie, I want to be with you and I will happily tell the world with huge pride that you are my girlfriend," I reply. Her face changes, she has a little smile on her face.

"Really?" She asks.

"Without doubt, one hundred percent, definitely, lock my answer in, final answer!" I reply.

"Do you love me?" She asks.

"Without doubt, one hundred percent, definitely, lock my answer in, final answer!" I reply laughing. Hallie laughs too, a weight seems to have lifted from her.

"I love you too," she replies with a big beautiful smile.

"Are you sure?" I ask playfully. Hallie giggles.

"How does it go? Without doubt, one hundred percent, definitely, lock my answer in, final answer," she replies.

I raise my arms and wrap them around her shoulders tightly, I rest my head against the top of hers and I sniff her hair. Hallie wraps her arms around my waist and squeezes me. She's clearly had a shower and washed as she smells like flowers. I let out a sigh of relief. Finally, I feel extremely happy and content.

"You smell like B.O, sex and stale beer," she says.

"Yeah, sorry I know I'm a little pungent I will head up and wash," I reply.

"No rush.... I like it," she replies snuggling into my chest as I kiss the top of her head.

"Wait a minute...Isn't this my footie shirt?" I ask quite confused. Hallie releases me and backs away.

"I wanted you with me and I saw it and I just couldn't help myself... It smells like you," she says bashfully.

"I mean its ok I don't mind...When did you get it?" I ask.

"About six weeks ago, you went to the toilet and I saw it in your backpack," she replies.

"I know that day, I had to go skins that night at football, it was freezing!" I say with a smile on my face.

"I'm sorry...but you have to admit it looks better on me?" She says teasingly. I look at how the shirt fits her. It's huge on her. Her narrow shoulders seem lost inside it so much it hangs off to one side, it loosely follows the curves of her breasts, her nipples poking through the material as it hangs down as far as the tops of her thighs. I laugh at her.

"Even though it doesn't fit you, I have to admit it really does look good on you," I say as I place my hands on her hips.

Hallie steps backwards and guides me over to the kitchen island. There I pick her up and place her up onto the counter top. She opens her legs as I step in between them and kiss her passionately as I slowly reach my hands around the back of her to grab her arse and pull her towards me.

After a short while Hallie breaks the kiss.

"I hope you're not trying to get any, I'm way too sore," she says.

"I wasn't," I reply.

"Then you best stop trying to turn me on," she says.

"Oh really? You're getting turned on?" I say as I lift the bottom of her shirt run my fingers through the waistband of her shorts and attempt to pull them down. Hallie quickly grabs my hands to stop me.

"That's not going to happen," she says.

"Why not?" I ask, "not even a blowjob?"

"Not right now," she says, "smelling like that you're definitely not. You need to go in the shower."

"Later?" I ask.

"Definitely," she replies. I smile and pull Hallie in for a kiss but Hallie pulls away.

"One thing," Hallie says sternly.

"Anything," I reply.

"Can we hold off and not tell anyone about us and continue in secret?" She asks.

"Why?" I reply, "Hallie I'm more than happy and I'd say proud to tell the world about us. I love you and don't want us to hide this anymore."

"I know but I worry that if you do and we don't work out that I will have ruined your life," she says.

"You won't," I reply.

"Simon, I heard Becca and the rest of the girls last night, they think it's disgusting and they wouldn't go near any man who'd fucked a tranny," she replies.

"That's fine I don't want any of them anyway," I reply.

"I know but other girls may feel the same way, a girl you might like might feel that way. I just don't want to risk it. Please for me?" She says looking me in the eye. I feel a deflated at this request.

"I promise you I don't care about that," I say.

"But, I care about you...Please? For me?" She asks, "We can continue as before and we can now have sleepovers and have lots and lots of sex I promise."

"I don't know...I'm actually a bit sad you're asking this of me," I reply.

"I know but its only until we go to Uni. What's that? Eight months or so?" She says.

"Like I'm getting into Uni I've pissed about for two years my grades are shocking. All I've done is get drunk and sleep in," I reply.

"There's still time for you to turn it around and I'll help you," she says.

"It's not just the final exams, my coursework is shockingly bad," I say.

"You can ask for it back nothings locked in yet...You can do this!" She says.

"It's probably too late," I reply.

"Simon, I know you. You're stupidly intelligent, you could walk it if you put your mind to it and I promise I will give you lots and lots of encouragement," she says while rubbing my crotch. I think to myself there's no way its possible but I see the hope on Hallie's face and give in.

"Ok," I reply. "Fuck I wasn't even planning on going to Uni."

"It's going to be great!" Hallie says in an upbeat fashion. "We will apply for the same university's and whichever one we both get into we will go to that one. We can be together every day as boyfriend and girlfriend, live together and everything. I can't wait."

"Me neither, just a shame we have to wait till then, although I have no idea what I would study," I reply.

"Economics or finance like me. It will be worth it I promise," she replies.

"I've no clue about economics and finance," I say.

"Simon, you're a human calculator I think you will do amazingly," she replies. "Anyway, to the shower with you!" She orders.