My New Girlfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sits back onto her heels and looks up at me, smiles and bites her lip. She looks amazing, her perky tits with hard nipples, she has her knees together causing her hard cock to stick straight upward from between her thighs, precum all over her thighs and abdomen. She lifts her hand and I take it in mine before helping her to her feet. Hallie again wraps her arms around me as she kisses me. Again, our cocks rub together as they're sandwiched between our bodies. I hold her tight against me, her breasts press up firmly against my chest. I can feel her heart beating hard in her chest and I can feel mine doing the same. Hallie interrupts the kiss and looks at me in the eye nervously. We both pause in our tracks.

"Would...W...Will...S...Simon w...will you fuck...m...me?" She stammers. This makes me so happy and excited. I look her in the eyes and smile.

"Yes, there's nothing I want more," I reply. Hallie breaks our embrace and steps away from me. She takes me by the hand and beckons me to follow her. I follow closely behind as we leave the room and walk over to the large stone stair case, as she leads me up the stairs. I take a long look at her small but curvy, pert ass as it moves side to side as she climbs each step which serves to turn me on even more.

She guides me over to a closed door. She looks back at me and smiles nervously as she places her hand on the door knob. The door opens up and we step in side. The room is huge, its painted on 3 sides in a very light grey colour with one wall a deep blood read colour, she has a large king size bed with grey sheets that have pink flowers on them, adorned with several large pillows and small various shaped pink and grey cushions. The room is immaculately kept, everything is neat, tidy and in its place. I close the door behind us and Hallie steps forward towards the bed, she takes hold of her dress around her midsection before sliding it down, I watch as she seductively bends over pointing her ass in my direction and I get a first glimpse of her tiny hole before she slowly stands before stepping out of the dress. She then turns to face me.

"So... This is me," she says.

"Wow, it's nice and...huge," I reply.

"It's not even the master bedroom you should see my parent's room," she says.

"I was talking about your cock," I tease.

"I was talking about my room," Hallie replies with a smile.

"I know, I was just teasing. Although I have to say this room alone is probable three quarters my house's entire upstairs," I reply.

"Sorry about that," she says sheepishly.

"Why are you saying sorry? There's nothing for you to be sorry for, this is a really impressive room," I reply.

"I don't know why I apologised... I guess I'm just nervous," Hallie replies.

We stand and look at each other in silence. I notice her cock has mostly gone soft and realise mine has too. I will myself to step towards Hallie but I'm frozen to the spot.

"W...We don't have to do this," she stutters nervously. A brief moment of relief comes over me. My get out of jail card I think momentarily. I look at her and allow my eyes to scan over her body. Her perfectly shaped and proportioned breasts, her hard nipples pointing straight at me. Her flat stomach and tiny feminine waist, long, slender, shiny and perfectly smooth legs. Everything screamed woman to me except her cock and balls.

I stare at her cock. Hallie must notice as she seems to become self-conscious as she crosses her legs shyly and covers herself with her hand. I look at her face, she looks so nervous and awkward. I look back at her crotch again. I see glimpse of testicle peeking out from behind her hand. My heart swells inside my chest as I come to the full realisation that she is for certain exactly what I want without a doubt. I smile at her and take several steps towards her. I reach forward and take her hand and raise it up between our chests. I take my other hand and sandwich her hand inside them.

"I love you Hallie, I have no doubt about this at all. I want to be with you. I want you to be my girlfriend, I'm all in," I say.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"Yes!" I reply. With that I lean in and kiss her, I release her hand and wrap my arms around her.

She quickly breaks the kiss and looks up at me.

"Will you please be gentle?" She asks, "I've never...you know."

"I will," I reply, "You let me know if you need me to do anything."

"I mean... I've never even had anything inside me," she replies.

"That's okay Hallie, I will take it very slow and we will build up to it," I reply.

"Have you ever... you know... put it in an ass before? I mean I know you're not a virgin," she says while blushing.

"I have," I reply.

"And how did you do it?" She asks.

"Patience and a whole lot of lube," I reply.

"I have lube!" Hallie relies excitedly. She darts over to her wardrobe and opens it. She crouches down, legs together very lady like and takes a small box out. She carries it swiftly over to her bed. It has a combination lock on it and she quickly enters the combination and opens it.

Hallie reaches in and takes out a tube of KY. She looks up at me and smiles.

"My sister gave it to me, she said she swears by it," she says.

"Your sister takes it in the ass?" I ask cheekily.

"Eww, no!" Hallie shudders, "Eww....thanks for that mental scar...No! I think she just likes to use it for normal sex and said this was the best one."

"Well, we can only trust her recommendation, can't we?" I say.

"You don't have to," Hallie replies.

"Hallie, I want this more than anything. I have no doubts," I reply.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"Yes!" I assert as I take hold of her hips and pull her closer.

"And...I'm not just an experiment to you?" Hallie says.

"Hallie, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever met. You're sexy, have an amazing body and I love everything about it including your big cock. Everything about you turns me on. I want to be with you now and a million times again and again," I reply.

"You don't seem very turned on right now," Hallie states.

"Let's resolve that shall we?" I reply.

I lean in and kiss Hallie passionately on the mouth, at the same time I take hold of my cock and position it against Hallie's. Now it's my turn to take our cocks in my hand and begin to stroke them together. Both cocks quickly begin to stiffen in my hand. I take my other hand and place it on her breast, I gently rub my palm over her erect nipple allowing it to slot between my fingers. I gently squeeze her nipple between my fingers. Hallie moans a little and I know it's time to move to the bed.

I stop what I'm doing and I take hold of Hallie's hip and motion her onto the bed. She sits down and slides back towards the middle of the bed, her hard cock bouncing around as she does so. She lays back and spreads her legs. She tilts her head and looks up at me while biting her lower lip. I'm blown away by how sexy she looks. I'm unable to contain my excitement, I immediately climb onto the bed in front of her. I move myself up over her body. I lean forward to kiss her briefly before moving to her on the cheek, slowly moving down to her neck, then shoulder. I take her breasts in my hands and caress them gently. Hallie moans again.

I slowly kiss my way down to her left breast. I begin to suck on her erect nipple as I pinch her right one between my fingers.

"Oh my god I love that!" Hallie blurts out.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Yes...Don't stop!" she commands.

I feel her cock rubbing against the top of my stomach. I release her breast and move my right hand to take hold of it and slowly stroke it while I suck on her nipple. I can feel her precum covering her shaft lubricating my strokes and with each stoke I feel more and more running out.

Excitement builds within me. I'm enjoying sucking her breast and stroking her cock but what I really want is to taste her again. I release her breasts and move my body further down, positioning myself down between her legs, bringing my head down to her cock level. I point her cock towards my mouth and devour it. It tastes amazing, her precum is so thick, tasty and has a silky texture. I take her cock deeper into my mouth than I have been able to so far. I resist the urge to gag just long enough to be able to relax. Soon I'm able to take somewhere between four and five inches into my mouth. I feel her head hitting the back of my mouth and the entrance to my throat.

The longer I suck her cock the more precum her cock produces. Hallie begins to gently thrust in and out of my mouth slowly. I feel her gently place her hand on the back of my head, I think back to a blowjob I'd received from a one-night stand. She'd forced my cock into the back of her throat and I remember how amazing it felt on my cock and think to myself that I really want to make Hallie feel the same pleasure as I had. So, I put her cock to the back of my throat and force my head down on her cock. I feel the urge to choke instantly build, my stomach begins to burn and my eyes water. The urge to choke is overpowering but I fight it with everything I have. Then out of nowhere I feel a pop in my throat and my head moves down an inch or two, my nose pokes up against her lower abdomen. I realise her cock is down my throat. I choke and convulse violently desperately trying to hold position and resist the urge to vomit. I quickly lift up and off her cock and I gasp for air, thick beads of saliva burst from my mouth and hang down from my chin.

"Oh my God!" Hallie says. "Did you just deep throat me?"

I struggle to catch my breath and just nod.

"It felt amazing! How the hell did you do that? How did you know how to do that? You took the whole thing!" She says in astonishment.

"I..." I cough, "I have no idea, I had your cock against the back of my mouth. I pushed my head down firmly. I felt a pop and it was down my throat,"

"Feel free to do that whenever you want...That was amazing!" Hallie replies.

I wipe my chin and look back down at her saliva covered cock. I decide to try again. I lean in and take Hallie's cock into my mouth one more time. I suck it a little while I try to relax and prepare for another go at deepthroating her. I concentrate on my breathing, catch my breath before placing her head against the back of my mouth again. I take a small breath in through my nose before applying pressure against my throat. I feel the pop in my throat again, instantly followed by the urge to convulse. My eyes feel like they're going to explode, but I hold my head still, Hallie's cock firmly down my throat. I feel her hand grip the back of my head tightly.

"Oh Christ! That's amazing!" She yells. I hold for just a few more seconds before I need to come up for relief. My head has to fight Hallie's hand on the way up. She lets out a huge moan.

"Fuck! A few more seconds and I would have cum down your throat," she gasps.

I look up at her and smile while catching my breath. I don't want to make her cum yet so I hesitate on what I should do next. I look at her balls and below them I can just say see her smooth, little hole. I take my left hand and gently begin to play with her balls but what I really want to do is stick my tongue in her ass.

I try sliding backwards but run out of bed. I let myself down off the bed and kneel on the floor. I take hold of Hallie's legs and pull her towards me. Her ass right on the edge of the bed, her legs spread wide whole suspended in thin air. This gives me full, easy access to her hole. I take both of my hands and take hold of Hallie's ass. I gently spread her cheeks apart, her untouched virgin hole looks so tight but inviting. I squeeze her ass a little more and her hole opens very slightly.

I lick my lips, lean forward and lick around the outside of her hole. Hallie's large balls rest against my nose as I do so. Hallie's whole-body shakes as my tongue makes contact. At first her hole is a dry, but the more I lick around it the more of my saliva gets on it and she quickly gets wet. I find the taste of her hole intoxicating, it's a flavour that's difficult to describe but I'm immediately hooked on it.

I slowly lick right over her hole with my tongue. Hallie moans loudly and squirms around on the bed. My mouth is salivating and her hole just keeps getting wetter and wetter. I begin to probe it with my tongue. At first using just the tip her hole slowly opens up to receive it. I begin to slowly lap my tongue in and out of her hole, Hallie's moaning and squirming increases as I do. The more I sense her enjoying it the more turned on I become. Her hole begins to open up for me and I'm able to stick my tongue deeper into it.

Feeling progress is being made I take my hand and rub the outside of her hole using circular motions with my thumb. I can feel how tight her hole is without even penetrating it. I also sense how tense Hallie still is. I continue to lick and rub her ass and after some time she begins to relax and her hole becomes more accepting. I take my index finger, position up against her hole and gently rub it up against the inner part of it before applying some pressure. My finger tip slowly begins to penetrate her. As it does, I feel Hallie tense up again. I concentrate hard at being as gentle as I can be edging my finger in millimetres at a time. Slowly, I edge my finger in and out of her, licking around her hole as I do so.

Her hole gradually becomes more accepting of my finger which begins to slide in and out with much less friction. I twist my hand palm up and feel a small bulge a few inches inside her. Hallie gasps and her hard cock twitches as my finger rubs against it. I withdraw my finger from her. I watch as her hole closes up as the tip exits it. I lean forward and lick her hole again. I make sure to get her hole nice and wet, before sliding my finger into her again. I quickly locate the small bulge inside Hallie's arse and she moans again, I gently rub it and as I do so I notice precum is running out of her. I quickly lift myself up and take her cock in my mouth. I rub the lump as I suck and swallow all the precum Hallie can produce.

Hallie is no longer tense and I take this opportunity to add a second digit. I first withdraw my index finger and couple that with my middle finger. I softly apply some pressure to her hole. She tenses up again squeezing my fingers as they begin to stretch her hole. I start to question myself if I will be able to get my cock inside her. I stop sucking her cock.

"You need to try and relax," I say.

"I know, it's just... I mean it's my first time," she replies.

"I know and I will take it slow, you're doing well this is two fingers," I reply.

"Do you think you could add a third?" Hallie asks.

"Not yet...Try to relax first," I reply, "Are you getting anything out of this so far?"

"I love it...It hurts a little but I'm enjoying the sensation of your fingers going in and out of me, I don't know what you're hitting but I can feel pressure building but in a good way and when you lick my ass it feels fantastic," she replies.

"Your ass tastes so good," I say.

"Really?" Hallie replies.

"Yeah!" I say while moving in to lick her again.

"I wouldn't have thought it would," she replies.

I take a quick breather.

"I can't begin to describe how good you taste," I reply.

This brief conversation seems to help her relax and I make some quick progress. I withdraw my fingers and add in my ring finger. Again, at first there's a little resistance but it I'm quickly able to slide all three fingers in and within minutes I'm able to finger fuck her quite freely. I withdraw my fingers and watch as her hole gapes slightly. I dive forward and start tongue fucking her hole. I can feel the difference now she's relaxed her hole and think to myself that she's pretty much ready for me.

I stop and look upwards. Hallie's cock is rock hard, her balls are dripping with saliva, beyond that I can see Hallie with her head tilted forward with her chin on her chest staring down at me biting her lip. Her hands cupping her breasts while she squeezes her nipples.

"Are you ready?" I ask.

"I...I think so," she replies.

"Scoot back onto the bed," I instruct.

Hallie does as I ask and moves back. I stand up and climb onto the bed on top of her.

"Do you want the lube or do you think we can do it without?" She asks.

"I would love to fuck you like this but I think as it's your first time... to be safe we should use lube," I reply.

"What about a condom?" She asks.

"I don't think we need one unless you want to use one?" I reply.

"No, I don't. I just want to feel your dick inside me," she replies.

Hallie reaches out and picks the lube up off the bed then hands it to me. I unscrew the lid, then I peel the foil seal off. I squeeze some onto my fingers and rub it over her hole. Hallie shudders.

"Cold!" She gasps.

"I know," I reply.

She clenches a little so I rub her hole until she relaxes. I then take a liberal amount and rub it over my cock. I pause to take a second to take in this moment. My cock is throbbing, I look up at Hallie, she's smiling but looks nervous at the same time. She looks like an angel, I slowly gaze down over her body. I can't believe my luck, per tits, tight waist, flat stomach and a big hard cock. Her cock twitches, still leaking precum, it shimmers in the light.

"Should we not do doggy?" Hallie asks.

"No, we can do it this way just as well," I reply.

"Ok...Please go slow," she says.

"I will, I promise, just let me know if you need me to stop," I reply. She lays her head down on the bed, I can see she's tensing up. I lean forward take hold of her hand and kiss her passionately on the lips. I squeeze her fingers reassuringly before I raise my head.

"I love you Hallie, I can't wait for this, I want this so bad," I say.

I take hold of my cock and gently place against her hole. I apply a tiny amount of pressure expecting her to tense again. I feel her hole open slowly around the tip of my cock. I pause when I feel her clench a little. I slowly withdraw my head, give it a few seconds for her to relax before gently reinserting. This time more of my head goes in and I repeat the motion when I feel her clench again.

With each gentle push my cock slides in more. I watch Hallie's face each time. There's a mixture of pleasure and pained expressions playing out on her face. I thrust my cock into her hole again and this time I feel my head fully slide in. I feel her hole squeeze my shaft. Hallie's eyes widen and she gasps.

"Oh my God!" She gasps again. I feel her squeeze down onto my cock tighter.

"Are you ok?" I say while holding my cock in place.

"Um hm..." She winces.

"You sure? I can pull out," I reply.

"No don't!" She says, "It feels amazing but it hurts too."

I hold the position for a few minutes, desperately trying to resist the urge to thrust into her. Hallie starts taking controlled deep breaths. It takes her a little time but she eventually manages to relax enough for me to begin edging my cock in and out using very short thrusts each time.

Her hole slowly begins to loosen up and I'm able to slide in and out more and more each time.

"Simon," Hallie says. I immediately stop thrusting and hold still.

"Are you ok?" I ask. Hallie stares me in the eye.

"Yes, I just wanted to tell you I love you and I'm sorry for being so tight, I wanted this to be perfect for you," she says.

"I love you too and stop stressing everything's good I love how tight your ass is. This is perfect, you are perfect," I reply.

"I know, but I want you to be able to fuck me, like you would with other girls," she replies.

"There's plenty of time for that. Just try and relax I'm able to get much more in than I was," I reply.

"Ok, just go slow," she says.

I take hold of the tube of lube and apply a little more around her tight hole. I can feel how tense her muscle is around my cock as its being stretched. I edge in and out of her using short thrusts of an inch or two at a time. I begin to stress, there's so much friction on my cock that I fear that I may cum but I know I don't want this to end. I make the decision to slowly withdraw my cock to take a breather and calm myself down.