My New Girlfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong?" She asks sounding a little panicked.

"Nothing," I reply, "I'm just trying to cool off a little. I don't want to cum yet."

"I'm sorry," Hallie says.

"Hallie, stop apologising, you have nothing to apologise for. I'm really enjoying this hence I need to cool off," I reply.

I take this opportunity to apply yet more lube to her hole and to also slide my fingers back into her, I immediately notice the difference as my fingers slide in much easier now and the small bulge inside her ass has grown too. Her hole is warm and inviting, my cock is throbbing and I can't wait to put it back into her. I withdraw my fingers apply a liberal amount of lube to my cock adjust my body and apply a little pressure with my cock against her hole.

She gasps as my cock slowly slides in. This time more than half of my seven-inch cock slides in. I'm slightly more aggressive with my strokes. Thrusting inwards with much firmer strokes, allowing me to go deeper than before. Hallie responds with a moan, I keep this up for a few minutes then I feel it, my balls push up against her ass and my pubic region rubs up against her balls as I bottom out inside her ass. Hallie's cock is still rock hard and has thick precum pouring out at this point right across her lower abdomen as it shimmers in the light.

I hold this position briefly enjoying the feeling of my cock being balls deep inside her. Hallie's face is a mix of pain and extasy. I resume fucking her with longer strokes now, withdrawing almost fully before inserting my whole cock again.

Hallie is moaning quite a bit and at times gasping, I can see she's in some pain and discomfort.

"Are you ok?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"No...I don't want you to stop but I need you to," she says.

"Ok," I reply as I stop and gently withdraw my cock from her ass. As I do, she lets out gasp of relief.

"Oh my God that hurt's," she says.

"Were you enjoying any of it?" I ask.

"I was loving it but the longer it went on the pain just built up until it was too much. Don't worry I'm not finished I just need a break... Fuck me that is one fat cock!" She says.

"Thanks...I just wanted to make sure you were ok," I reply.

"I know and I appreciate you being so considerate," she replies.

I sit back onto my heels and look down over Hallie. Her legs are spread, her holes bright red, cock is rock hard, it's heads almost purple at this point. Precum all over her cock and abdomen. Her perfect tits, hard nipples, her smudged makeup and mascara. Her lipstick is all over her cheek and her once stylish hair's a complete mess. I can't help but smile.

"You are beautiful," I say.

"You really mean that don't you?" She replies.

"I really do Hallie, you're perfect, I'm so lucky right now," I reply.

She smiles at me and there's a silence. I look down and take hold of her cock and play with it curiously. My mind goes into a mode of contemplation. I'm so turned on right now I'm actively considering asking Hallie to fuck me. Within seconds I feel a rush of blood to my cock along with a rush of adrenaline and endorphins. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

"What are you thinking," Hallie says. I look up at her, she's moved up onto her elbows, her head up off the mattress looking at me. She's tilted her head to the right and looks amazingly cute.

"Would you like to fuck me?" I ask nervously.

"Fuck off!" Hallie says excitedly, "you're not serious?"

"I am," I reply.

"You can't be serious?" She replies again.

"You said yourself you don't just want to be fucked and actually the thought of it right now it turning me on like crazy," I reply.

"Are you sure?" She asks still taken aback.

"Definitely," I reply.

"Wow," she replies.

With that I lean down over her and kiss her on the lips, I play with her breast with my left hand and stroke her cock with my right. This doesn't last long as Hallie rolls me off her and onto my back. She quickly jumps up onto her knees and immediately moves her cock towards my mouth. I open up and accept her cock. Her thick precum tastes amazing and there's so much of it. I put all my energy and enthusiasm into sucking her big cock I literally lose myself in the moment.

Hallie grabs my head and withdraws her cock suddenly.

"Fucking hell!" She says, "You're going to make me cum before I've had a chance to fuck you."

"Sorry," I reply smiling.

"Don't be that was amazing!" She says with a huge smile on her face.

I lift up and spin my body around to face her and lay back onto her pillows. Hallie positions herself between my legs. She strokes my hard cock briefly before sliding backwards and crouching down between my legs. I feel her hands on my ass cheeks as she gently spreads them. I look down and watch Hallie's head dip down in between my legs. I feel her nose push up just under my balls and her tongue probing inside my crack. Hallie stops and lifts up. She reaches up and grabs a pillow. She motions me to lift my ass up before she slides it underneath. I watch as Hallie quickly returns to her position between my legs. I feel an incredible sensation as her tongue makes contact with my hole. A slight ticklish feeling followed by an intensely pleasurable feeling.

I adjust my body a little raising my ass more and spreading and lifting my legs further to give her the best possible access and soon she's using the tip of her tongue to probe my hole.

"Is it ok if I slide a finger in?" She asks.

"Yeah," I reply.

I feel her perfectly manicured nail against my hole as she applies some pressure. As it begins to slide in I feel my hole involuntarily clamp down onto her finger. I try my best to relax as she gently moves her finger in and out.

"Are you ok?" She asks.

"Yeah, sorry I feel like I'm crushing your finger," I reply.

"It's ok I understand," she smiles. "Let's try some lube."

Hallie grabs the tube of lube and just before applying some she dips her head down for another lick of my hole.

"I don't think I will ever tire of that," she says.

"Me neither," I reply.

The lube is cold as it makes contact with my hole. This time her finger slides in with a little less resistance and I continue concentrating on the pleasure but also staying relaxed. I feel Hallie is a little firmer with her actions than I was.

"Do you want to try another finger?" I ask.

"Are you ready for that?" Hallie replies.

"Yeah, we can give it a go," I reply.

Hallie withdraws her finger applies some more lube to my ass and next I feel something much bigger start to stretch my hole. Although there's a slight pain I find that I actually enjoy it. I lay back and lose myself in the enjoyment of all the sensations. I'm shocked at how much I'm enjoying the feeling. From time to time it hurts but on the most part I find it entirely pleasurable.

Suddenly I begin to feel really stretched and full.

"Wow," I say, "Are you still using two fingers?"

"Right now? No... I'm using Four," Hallie replies.

"Jesus, I didn't even realise you'd added a third," I reply.

"You've done a great job at relaxing, way better than I did" she replies.

"I know but I only managed to get three in you," I reply.

"Yeah, but your hands are bigger than mine and you have way thicker fingers," Hallie replies.

"I feel a little weird that this has been so straight forward," I say.

"What do you mean? She asks.

"It just seems that getting me ready was way more straight forward," I reply.

"I know but I learned what works from you doing it to me," Hallie replies.

"I guess," I reply.

Hallie continues to slide her fingers in and out of my ass and I feel like I've reached the point where I'm ready.

"Do you want to give it a try?" I ask looking down over my body at Hallie. Hallie smiles at me.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"Yes," I say. She adjusts her position between my legs. She applies more lube to her cock and my ass.

"Last chance," she says.

"Fuck me Hallie, but take it slow," I say.

"I will," she replies.

I feel her cock poke me just under my balls and above my hole. Next it pushes against my ass cheek as she adjusts herself to find the best position. I feel the tip of her cock rub against my hole. Hallie slowly applies pressure and I feel her cock begin to stretch my hole as it enters. I try my best to relax but my hole feels like it's on fire as it stretches.

I feel myself clench, Hallie seems aware of this and she stops pushing. I concentrate on relaxing and motion her too resume. She edges her cock in and out in tiny movements then I feel a pop followed by an excruciating pain. I jolt upwards and yell out in pain.

"Oh my God! Are you ok?" She shouts.

"Ah fuck that hurt," I reply while rubbing my stinging hole.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you!" She replies sounding genuinely concerned. I role around on the bed. Gradually the pain begins to subside and I'm able to compose myself.

"Ah shit," I say, "I think you just popped a little further than I was ready for."

"I'm so sorry Simon," Hallie says tears building up in her eyes.

"It's ok, it's not your fault," I reply.

"You can just fuck me, that's ok," she says.

"It's ok, give me a second and we can try again," I reply.

"Are you crazy?" She shouts.

"Yeah, it's fine we can try again," I reply. I notice Hallie's cock has gone a soft and mine is completely soft. I reach down and begin to stroke her cock. Hallie looks worried.

"It's ok Hallie, the pains pretty much gone now," I say trying to reassure her. Her cock slowly hardens in my hand. I slowly stoke her cock as the pain dies down.

"Ok...I think I'm ready," I say.

"Are you sure?" She asks nervously.

"Yeah, pains gone," I reply.

"Ok," she says.

I return to my position with Hallie between my legs. Hallie reaches down and gently rubs my hole before she inserts her fingers gingerly into my hole.

"Does that feel ok?" She asks.

"Yeah, perfect," I reply.

I reach down and take hold of her cock and position it against my hole. I gently slide my body down onto her cock and I feel the tip begin to enter me. I rub my fingers over my hole and feel as the entire tip slide in. I take a short time to adapt to her cock being inside me. Hallie begins to make gentle movements as she gradually edges her cock into my ass bit by bit.

Our confidence grows and Hallie is able to thrust a little bit more firmly. It seems the more I'm able to relax the more she can thrust which in turn helped me relax more, gradually allowing her to get her cock deeper into me. I feel Hallie start to fuck my arse with longer thrusts and just as I feel that she's bottomed out in me she seems to manage to slide yet more of her cock in.

I feel a mixture of pleasure and pain as I meet her thrusts. I can feel her balls make contact with my ass.

"Oh fuck!" She says.

"Hallie!" I yell out, "fuck your cock is so big!"

"Your ass is so tight!" She replies.

Hallie starts thrusting into my ass. At first her thrusts are awkward and jerky, I take my hand and place it on her hip and help her into a rhythm. She builds up her momentum thrust after thrust, she adjusts her position slightly and she hits a whole new spot inside me. I feel pressure building along with pleasure. I look down and watch as my soft cock rapidly hardens, thick precum begins to pour out of the tip. I reach up and grab hold of her breasts squeezing them firmly in my hands.

I think to myself how amazing this feels and how I'm getting really close to cuming. Hallie flops down on top of me and kisses me passionately on the lips and I wrap my arms and legs around her tightly. A few harder and longer strokes follow in rapid succession.

"Oh God!" Hallie exclaims. She kisses me passionately as she slams her cock inside me right down to the base. It hurts but pain is quickly drowned out by pleasure. I reach between us and locate her breast. I take hold of her nipple between my fingers and squeeze hard. I feel Hallie's body shudder and spasm, her cock begins to twitch inside me before I feel a radiating warm feeling deep inside me as she pumps her cum inside me. Hallie's cock must be tender at this point as every time she tries to move, her body shudders, pushing her cock deeper into me. It hurts like hell but I find I enjoy the pain.

We hold this position for a short while, Hallie gently thrusts in and out a few more times before withdrawing her cock from my ass. I look down at her softening cock, its purple head has a few final drops of cum dripping from it. I reach down and squeeze the tip draining the final few drops from it, causing Hallie to quiver uncontrollably. I take the cum that's on my fingers and put it straight into my mouth. I taste the saltiness of her cum along with some of the taste of lube but I don't care.

Before I can take stock of what just happened, Hallie grabs me and pulls me on top of her. She frantically reaches for the lube and squeezes a generous amount onto her hand and rubs it over my cock. Within seconds she's guiding my cock into her. She feels really tight to begin with I can barely get more than my tip inside.

"Fuck me, Simon!" She says.

"Are you sure?" I ask, knowing she's a little tight.

"Yes, I want your cum inside me!" She replies.

I take no more persuading, I gradually begin building up my thrusts and Hallie begins to relax more each time. Hallie wraps her arms and legs around me tight this lifts her ass up off the bed and gives me a better angle allowing me to fully insert my cock into her. I can feel my cock rubbing up against something each time I thrust.

"Right there!" Hallie shouts, "Jesus, what the fuck are you hitting?"

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"Yes! Fuck don't stop now!" She commands.

I look down between our two bodies, her breasts are bouncing to the rhythm of my thrusts and I watch as her cock begins to grow as it flops around uncontrollably. I feel my orgasm building.

"Fuck I'm going to cum!" I shout.

"Just hold it a few more seconds!" She shouts back. I'm pounding her hole, I feel the cum building as I quickly approach the point of orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" Hallie shouts in my ear. That's all I can take my nerve endings explode with pleasure as my orgasm takes over. Cum bursts out of my cock as I slam down into Hallie's ass. Hallie yelps out in pain as I do so. I feel as pump after pump of cum pours out of my cock into her. I can barely control my body I hold Hallie tightly as I wait for my orgasm to subside. My cock is extremely sensitive, I leave it in her as it begins to slowly soften and I withdraw from her ass.

I lift up from her and I look down over Hallie's body. She has cum all over her stomach. I look up at Hallie who has a devilish look on her face.

"I came again," Hallie replies smiling.

"What?" I ask.

"When you came you were hitting something and it felt amazing, my cock just blew," she replies.

"But you'd only just came," I reply

"I know, I have no idea where it came from," she says still smiling.

I lean in and kiss her again.

"I love you!" I say passionately.

"I love you too," Hallie replies holding back tears.

I climb off Hallie and lay down beside her, she rolls onto her side facing away from me.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"Yes, just feeling tired. Will you spoon me?" She asks.

"Yeah of course, are you sure you're, ok?" I reply.

"Definitely," she says.

I rub my body up against hers and hold her tightly. I feel exhausted, sleepy and happy. We lay there in silence neither of us saying a word all. I can't help but think at this point this is where I'm meant to be.

The next thing I know I wake up to light streaming through an opening in the blinds over my face. Partially blinded I lift my head up off the pillow and roll over. I realise that I'm in bed alone.

"Hallie?" I call out with a croak. There is no answer. My mouth is dry and I feel dehydrated. I see the door to Hallie's ensuite open and climb up off the bed. As I stand up, I realise how sticky my body is especially my cock and butt crack. I walk into the ensuite and straight to the toilet. I support myself against the wall with my hand while I relieve myself trying my hardest not to get any on the seat. I walk over to the sink to wash my hands then lean over and drink from the tap.

I gulp down as much water as I can stomach before standing back up. I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I look rough and I have lipstick, mascara and makeup smeared on my face. I give my face a wash with cold water to wake myself up before exiting back into the bedroom. I see my clothes neatly folded on a chair near her bed with my phone on top.

"Hallie?" I call out again to no reply.

I walk over to my clothes, move my phone aside before grabbing my underwear and trousers and put them on. I pick up my phone to check the time. My God its almost one in the afternoon, I think. I notice that I have some messages on my phone so I unlock to read.

From Dave- Simon call me!

From Ian- Shit mate did you hear about Liam Spencer?

From Nick- Mate that Liam's been arrested

Jess, Andi, Vicki and Carla, all messaged me with similar messages relating to Liam.

From Becca- Shame you had to go home wish you were here with me xxx.

"Jesus Becca, Dave's dick is literally in you and you're messaging me," I say out loud.

Intrigued about what happened to Liam I call Dave.

"Alright mate," Dave greets me.

"Yeah, I've just woke up. Did you get it on with Becca?" I ask.

"Yes mate, fuck me it was worth the wait," he replies.

"Good to hear," I reply.

"Simon did you hear about Liam Spencer?" Dave quickly switches subject.

"Na, last I saw was him and a few goons chasing me down with knives and bats," I reply.

"Fucking hell!" Dave replies shocked, "are you alright?"

"Yeah, I didn't hang about," I reply.

"Well, it must have been just after that he got arrested and from what I've heard he slashed a coppers arm!" Dave says. "Pablo, the bouncer at the Mill said he's getting done for all sorts. Assault with a deadly weapon, assaulting a police officer the lot."

"How the fuck would Pablo know?" I ask.

"I don't know mate I just called him this morning, figured he may know something and he said that what he heard," Dave replies.

"Well, he's probably full of shit, anyway mate I'm hanging I need to go in the shower and get something to eat," I say.

"Alright mate I'm going to fuck Becca again anyway, oh! I think Johnny got some too last night," Dave continued.

"Get in!" I reply triumphantly.

"Yep, finally," Dave replies.

"Good on him," I reply "Anyway I will catch you later."

"Yeah, see you tomorrow at the Mill for the game yeah?" Dave asks.

"Yeah, I will likely be there," I reply.

"Good man, anyway see you then," Dave says before ending the call.

I put my phone in my pocket and look around the room. I see some paper sticking out from the duvet. I walk over, pick it up and read it.

"Simon, last night was amazing and you have no idea how much it means to me and will always mean to me. I love you so much. I will forever remember last night as the best night of my life.

But I'm also a realist, I know how much it would destroy your life if anyone found out so I'm giving you another chance to walk away. You can get dressed, go home and we can pretend last night never happened and go back to our lives. I mean I will constantly use the memory of it to wank myself silly until the end of time but I will never think less of you. You know it's the right decision.

I don't want to hurt you and I don't want you to be unable to find someone because of me and having everyone give you abuse as the tranny fucker.

If you by chance would like to stay, I will be in the kitchen. Downstairs turn left at bottom of the stairs third door on the left.

Love Hallie"

Reading this I feel a little frustrated and hurt. I just can't understand why she keeps trying to get me to leave. I know exactly what I need to do. I put on the rest of my clothes and quickly head out of the room and down the stairs.