My New Girlfriend Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wouldn't accept it if you offered me one anyway," I reply. "I'd rather earn something than have it given to me. Although I will be picking your brains should I need it."

"Well, I give you one thing you've got the balls for it," he says. "How far are you behind?"

"Too far," I reply frankly. "Probably going to need a miracle to pull off anything resembling a half decent grade."

"Well just make sure you're doing the right thing for yourself and not Hallie," he replies.

"You just called her Hallie," I reply.

"I'm trying it out...feels weird," he replies as he takes a drink.

We continue talking and drinking well into the early evening. Peter shares with me some of his stories about his life in and around being a broker. He's telling me about a time while he was trying to strike a deal with some potential investors while in Japan, when the front door opens.

"Daichi, pissed out of his mind, falls off his chair on to his back, kicks up, somehow manages to land back on his feet, walks back to the table as calm as you like, sits down and passes out over the table," he says while laughing hysterically.

"What's going on?" A voice says.

I look around and see Hallie, standing in the doorway looking terrified and confused.

"Hey it's Hallie," I slur while jumping up from my chair. "Your dad was telling me about a time in Tokyo."

She looks towards the drink's cabinet.

"Are you two drinking Scotch?" She asks.

"Yes," I reply.

"The good Scotch?" She asks.

"Yes," I reply.

"Dad, you do realise that bottle is almost empty?" She asks.

Peter nods his head.

"Doesn't matter," he replies.

Susan walks in to the room along with Laura. They both stop in their tracks and stare at me.

"What?" I ask.

"What's going on?" Susan asks.

"These two have polished off the good Scotch," Hallie says with bemusement.

"Ok," Susan replies in an unsure manner. "I don't know what to say to that."

Peter stands up and steps over to me and Hallie.

"Out of the way you," he says as he gives me a gentle nudge to the side.

"Hallie," he slurs. "I'm so sorry...for everything."

Hallie looks shocked as Peter wraps his arms around her shoulders and hugs her tight. She doesn't seem to know how to respond, her arms are rigid, down by her sides and her eyes are wide open seeming in disbelief. Peter moves his right hand to the back of her head, gently strokes her hair and kisses her on the side of her forehead. She slowly begins to move her arms, placing them around his midsection as she hugs him back. She nestles her head into his chest and her eyes close as a smile appears on her face.

Susan and Laura stand staring with their mouths wide open, while I knock back what's left of my drink.

"I'm going to make it up to you, I promise," Peter says clearly choking up as he releases Hallie from his arms. This causes Hallie to squeeze him tighter, tears run down her face as she clings onto him. Peter also visibly overcome by his emotions wraps his arms back around her.

"It's ok," he says.

"Susan, could I have another fry up please?" I ask.

Susan looks momentarily distracted.

"S...Sorry son...what?" She stammers.

"Can I please have another fry up?" I reply. "I'm starving."

"Erm...Sure," she replies.

Hallie and Peter slowly break their embrace and step away from each other. Peter wipes the tears from Hallie's face and looks down at his shirt.

"You've got my shirt wet," he says.

Hallie laughs while looking at the dark blue patch on his chest.

"Yeah, I...guess so," she replies.

Peter turns and faces me. He lifts his arm and places it on my shoulder.

"I don't even know where to start with this one," he says patting me firmly on the shoulder. "I'll leave you two to it."

Peter walks over to Susan, puts his arm around her and turns her around.

"Come on wife," he says as he guides her out of the door.

"What the was that?" Laura says.

"I don't know," I reply.

"I'm being serious. What was that?" she replies.

"I don't know," I reply again.

"Did you drug him?" She asks.

"No, we just watched the game and had a chat," I reply.

"A chat?" She replies.

"Yeah, a nice...friendly chat," I reply.

"Simon, what did you say to him?" Hallie asks while moving to stand directly in front of me.

I do my best to look her in the eyes and smile.

"I'll never tell," I reply cheekily.

"Oh, come on!" She exclaims. "You can't do that to me."

"Now you know how it feels," I reply with a gloating tone, while moving past her.

"Where are you going?" Hallie asks.

"I'm going to see if your mom's cooking my fry up," I reply.

"Never mind the fucking fry up!" Hallie replies in a frustrated tone. "What did you say to my dad?".

She's clearly becoming irritated by the lack of information.

"I told you, I won't tell," I reply while tapping her on the nose with my index finger.

"Wait a minute...Where's Richard?" Laura asks.

"Oh, Richard's walking home," I slur.

"Why's Richard walking home?" She replies.

"He's on the naughty step," I reply as I walk out the door. "Actually, he should really be back by now."

We head into the kitchen. Laura continues to ask me and her dad where Richard is while I eat. He eventually turns up an hour later having gotten lost on his way back.

The night goes really well. Hallie and her dad continue to interact and both seem to enjoy each other's company. Later Hallie quiz's me for hours on what I said to her dad but I don't say a word, no matter how much sexual persuasion she employs.

Days later I return to Sixth Form. I show up in time for the doors to open, anxious to track down my teachers and beg them for as much of my coursework back as I can get. Some are more accommodating than others, but I manage to get a big chunk of what I'd already submitted back.

I spend the next few months using every free minute working on my coursework, desperately trying to bring it up to a high standard. For the first time in my life, I actually listen to my teachers, ask for feedback, take it on board and apply it to my work. I feel different about myself, for the first time I'm driven to succeed and ambitious in my goals. I even take a step back from drinking and socialising with my friends, who all can't believe I'm planning on going to university.

Hallie and I both apply for the same five universities with the hope that we'll both get accepted for the same one. There's just one problem our top two City and MET require one more grade than what I'm currently aiming for. I only have one option available to me, I have to take Sociology the class I'd been avoiding all year.

Luckily as its mandatory for all students there's no shortage of discarded Sociology books strewn around the Sixth Form room. Being so late in the year I don't bother to attend any of the classes, instead I talk to Andi who's attended the whole year for advice.

April comes around very quickly. The academic year is drawing to a close with exams due to start in six weeks. Although late, I finally complete all my coursework much to my relief. My focus quickly turns to studying for exams and as normal classes end and study time starts, I make use every minute I can to prepare.

Having not done any Sociology all year I decide to prioritise it. I setup Hallie's dining room as a study room for myself, well away from any temptation. Almost immediately I hit a brick wall. I'm unsure if it's my own prejudice on the subject or the material itself, but I find it so mind numbingly boring from the very first word that I lose all determination and willpower within four minutes.

My phone comes out and I sit and play games for the next hour until there's a knock on the door and Hallie enters.

"How's it going?" She asks.

"It's not," I reply bluntly. "I can't do it...It's complete garbage."

She walks over to me and sits down on my lap and places her arm around my shoulders.

"That bad?" She asks.

"I really wish I took another class now. But it's too late," I reply in an agitated tone. "My only option is this and there's not a chance in hell I'm going to be able to do it. The books shit, I can't stand reading it."

"It can't be that bad," she replies while picking it up.

She goes quiet while she reads it.

"Ok, yeah it's pretty bad," she says as she flicks through some pages and reads some more. "Yeah...It doesn't get any better."

"See?" I reply.

"Ok, let me help you," she says seriously. "For every page you read, I will ask you three or four questions from it. For every question you get right I will suck your cock for ten seconds."

"But..." I try to interrupt.

"Ah, I'm not finished," she scolds. "You can use your time after each page or save them up for one long or short BJ, depending how well you do. Once we've been through the book two or three times, I'd say you'll have it licked...so to speak."

"Well, I'd never turn down a blowjob," I reply.

Hallie leaves me to it and I get down to work. My first ten pages nets me almost four minutes in that first night. The next day I do a little better and so on. It's so successful that we adopt the approach for everyone one of our subjects to keep us focused.

By the time exams come around I'm supremely confident. With Hallie's help I rarely get anything wrong and on the day of my first exam I waltz into the exam hall, take my seat and eagerly await the exam starting...all until, I open the paper and read the first question. Brain fog sets in and I panic. My mind quickly wanders and I immediately begin to stress about failing. I keep looking up at the clock and watch as time melts away from me. Fifteen minutes into the exam of the ninety available, I waste stuck staring at question one.

Mr. Young one of the Physics teachers walks past me for what seems like the twentieth time, stops and turns towards me.

"Just move to the next question," he whispers. "You'll get the next ten right easily."

I look up at him and nod. I take his advice and move on. The next question is relatively easy and I have it answered in seconds. I move and with the same result. Before I know it, I've answered every other question and I'm back at the first. This time the answer just pops into my head, I write it down and I'm done. Rather than review my answers I decide to go with my gut and not to second guess myself. I stick my hand up, hand over my exam and leave the hall.

The rest of my exams go much the same way until I reach the last one, Sociology. Having done much of the study with me, Hallie decides to do the exam too. As I stand outside the exam hall with my friends waiting to go in Miss. James the Sociology teacher walks past me and stops in her tracks.

"Why are you here?" She asks disapprovingly.

"Came to do my exam, why else?" I reply sarcastically.

"Why? You've not attended a class all year," she replies bluntly.

"Well, you know it's a bit of a joke subject, isn't it?" I reply smugly. "All you need to do to pass is turn up."

She scowls at me and storms off.

"Brutal!" Dave exclaims.

"Well, she asked for it," I reply.

We're let in and we take our seats. The tests are handed out and I sneak a quick look inside before the test starts.

"That's strange," I say to myself. "That's not in the book."

The exam starts and I begin to work through it. I scan the room and see many stressed and confused faces. None of the questions seem to correlate with anything that was contained within the coursework book. The test seems to be a hodgepodge of various other subjects, I'm unsure of many of my answers but as usual I go with my gut.

It doesn't take me long to finish the exam. I'm actually one of the first finished, I hand over my test and wait outside for my friends.

Minutes later Hallie walks out, with a serious look on her face.

"That...that was not what I was expecting," she says.

"Yeah, not much of that was in the book," I reply. "I've no idea how I've done...That may have cost me City and MET."

"Don't let it worry you, there's others," she replies.

"I know, but I'm not going to let you go to a shit university because of me," I reply. "If you get MET or City you have to go."

The door to the exam hall opens and a steady stream of people begin to flow out. Within ten minutes all my friends are out. For me, Hallie, Dave and Nick that it no more exams we're officially leavers. We're stand around talking when Mr. Young walks past on his way to the exam hall.

"Is that you lot finished?" He asks.

"I am and so are these three," Nick replies while pointing to Dave, Hallie and me.

"How about you girls?" He asks.

"We have one left," Andi replies.

"What's that?" He asks.

"Biology," Becca replies.

"Ah right," he replies. "What's everyone up to come September?"

"Going into plumbing," Dave replies.

"Same as him," Johnny adds.

"I'm off to MET," Becca says.

"I might be going there...well if I get the grades," I reply. "If not, it'll probably be City."

"I hope you get in. We'd have so much fun at MET together," Becca replies flirtatiously.

"Hallie?" Mr. Young asks.

"I don't know yet, I've applied for some universities, but I don't know if I want to do that, or go work for my dad," she replies nervously.

"Ian? Nick?" Mr. Young asks.

"We're both going into joinery," Ian replies.

"Bit of a mix then, I hope you all get what you need. Although Simon I'm surprised to hear you're planning on going to university let alone try to get into MET, but I'm pleased at the same time. I always knew you had it in you and from what I hear you've worked damn hard for it too," Mr. Young says.

"Yeah, I'm not getting ahead of myself just yet, I need the grades first," I reply.

"From what I've heard you don't need to worry Mr. Jackson says the work you've produced is probably the best he's ever seen," he replies.

"Good to know," I reply.

"Anyway, you lot, you'd better disappear there's still people in there sitting their exam," he says.

We leave Sixth Form for the last time and I head to a bar with Nick and Dave for a few drinks while Hallie heads home. I make sure to keep myself reasonably sober as I have some plans with Hallie for the evening involving food, wine and an under-utilized coupon book.

Having had a few drinks, I have to take a taxi to Hallie's. I'm bursting with anticipation for the evening ahead. The taxi pulls into Mount Brown and Hallie's house comes into view. I see Hallie's dad's Mercedes and her mother's Range Rover both parked on the drive. Slightly annoyed, I pay the driver and get out of the taxi. Knowing her parents are home puts a dampener on my mood, I take my time opening the gate before walking up to the house.

When I walk in, I hear Hallie's voice coming from the living room.

"Here he is!" Peter shouts loudly as I enter.

Hallie and her mom have champagne flutes in their hands and her dad is trying to open a bottle of champagne.

"Look at that, perfect timing," I say.

"Not really we saw you pull up," Hallie says.

"Ah right," I reply.

"How do you think you did son?" Susan asks.

"I don't know to be honest. I'm hoping well, but I won't know until the results come in," I reply.

"He's been modest," Hallie interrupts. "Simon's worked so hard these last five and a half months, I'm really proud of him."

"Is that right?" Peter replies popping the cork.

"You've no idea dad, he's been none stop for months," Hallie adds.

"Good man, you said you were going to do something and you did it. I hope you get the results you're after," Peter says while filling everyone's glasses.

"Thanks Peter," I reply as I take a glass.

"And on that note...Simon, I have an offer for you," Peter says.

"What?" I ask curiously.

"Since you've worked so hard and you don't annoy me that much. If you're serious about becoming a broker, I would like to offer you the opportunity to come to the city and do some work experience with my lot for the summer," he replies. "It'll be way better for you than hanging around here doing nothing."

I'm completely blown away, so much so I struggle to think of a reply to his offer.

"You're shitting me?" I reply in shock.

"No, I'm being serious," he replies.

"W...What about Hallie?" I ask.

"She can come too," he replies.

"Where will we stay?" I reply. "I can't afford a hotel."

"Jesus Christ, you'll be staying at my place in the city. I've quite a bit of travel coming up so I won't be there much. So as long as you keep things tidy and you don't break anything you can stay," he replies.

"I thought you said that you would never give me a job," I reply.

"It's not a job, it's work experience. I'm not paying you to make cups of coffee for my employees," he says jokingly.

"I don't know what to say," I reply.

"Simon, just say yes," Hallie says.

"Ok, yes!" I reply.

"There we go. Fucking finally. Anyway, cheers everyone," Peter says as he raises a glass. "To Hallie and Simon, well done!"

"Cheers," I reply.

The next few days are manic. With the news that I'm leaving for the summer and then heading straight to whatever university I get accepted into takes everyone by surprise. My mom's ecstatic that I've been given this opportunity but devastated that I'm leaving. I see that she's upset so I stay at home for the two days before we leave just to spend some time with her.

We travel down to the city early Sunday morning getting there slightly before noon. I'm so nervous that night I keep both of us awake tossing and turning. Hallie gives me a couple blowjobs in the hope the endorphin hit will help me sleep but to no avail.

By half six in the morning, I'm up, fed, showered, shaved, suited, booted and ready to go. I leave Hallie in bed as she tries to catch up on some sleep. I can't sit still, I'm up, down, seat to seat and pillar to post. Peter laughs at me and tells me to relax. Even on the drive in I can't sit still, constantly fidgeting, adjusting my tie and itching my neck.

Before I know it, I'm standing in reception while Peter sorts out my security pass.

"Simon, this is Cliff. If you lose your pass, you come straight to him," he says.

"Yeah," I reply nervously.

"Simon's come to do some work experience with us for the summer," Peter explains.

"He's just a kid," Cliff replies.

"Well, he's going to have to grow up quick upstairs," Peter replies.

I receive my pass and follow him to a waiting elevator. Peter presses the button for the eleventh floor. The doors close and we begin to ascend.

"You know in South Korea there is no fourth floor," Peter says.

"What? Of course, there is," I reply.

"Nope, the number four for them is like thirteen for us...remember that," he says.

"Ok," I smirk.

The doors open to a small reception area.

"Morning Louise," Peter says.

"Morning Peter," she replies.

"Louise, this is Simon he'll be with us for a few weeks," Peter says.

"Hey, Simon," she says.

"Hi," I reply.

I follow him through some double doors into a small space filled with people quietly going about their business.

"Everyone, can I have your attention," Peter calls out.

Everyone stops and looks up at us.

"Everyone, this is Simon...Simon's parents have paid for him to come do work experience here for the summer. He fancies himself as a broker in the making, make sure he receives no special treatment," he says.

I feel a sense of malice in his words and immediately begin to worry.

"Come on," he says.

He walks me over to a man who's quietly studying his screens.

"John, this is Simon...Simon this is John you'll be working for him for now, what he says goes. If you have a problem with that take, it up with John," Peter says.

"Ok," I reply nervously.

Peter nods at me and walks away.

"Sit," John says.

I quickly do as he instructs.

"What are you looking at?" I ask trying to sound interested while actually shitting myself.

1...456789