My New Girlfriend Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on," he replies.

"No chance, I'm getting ready to go throw this up when I get off the phone," I reply.

"Pussy...if you change your mind, we'll be in The Cabin from two," he replies.

"Ok," I reply.

"I'll catch you later," he replies.

"Bye," I reply.

Dave hangs up and Hallie lets out a laugh.

"If only they knew!" She laughs.

"I know," I reply.

"Although if you walked off, how did you get back here?" She asks.

"I've no idea," I reply. "Walked I guess."

"I feel sorry for Jess though," she says in a guilty tone.

"Yeah, me too but it's you I want," I reply.

"Are you sure?" She asks. "You seem to be making a lot of sacrifices to be with me."

"Hallie, I'm completely certain," I reply.

"I would understand," she replies.

"I'm not going anywhere. I love you and that's the end of it," I reply.

Hallie nods.

"Ok," she replies. "Although that's two girls you've turned down for me this week, people will start to talk."

"Then I'll tell them," I reply.

"Just try and keep it to yourself for now. Last night was a little too close," she replies.

"I think it shows how much I don't care if they know," I reply.

"I know but I'm still worried how everyone will react. Please keep it to yourself for now, ok?" She pleads.

"Ok," I reply reluctantly.

I finish off the food, have a shower and we both get dressed before taking the plates down to the kitchen. We walk in and see Laura sitting at the island while her Susan cleans the dishes.

"Morning you two," Susan says when she sees us walk in.

"Morning," I reply.

"Morning," Hallie replies.

"You sound rough," Susan says to Hallie.

"I'm dying mom," Hallie replies.

"I'm not surprised," Laura says.

"I don't remember getting home," Hallie replies.

"I picked you up," Laura replies.

"Yeah, so I've been told. I still don't remember it," Hallie replies.

"Well, first I found this one running shirtless along the side of the road," Laura says gesturing towards me. "So, I picked him up and he passed out in the backseat."

"That explains how I got back," I interrupt.

"It, gets better," Laura replies. "I head into town and pick you up. And no sooner had I pulled away you start shouting, where's Simon? We need to find Simon! And I'm telling you he's in the back seat."

Laura starts laughing.

"And you keep going on and on. We need to find Simon. Hallie he's in the back seat, look in the back seat." Laura continues to laugh. "We need to find Simon... So, I smacked you over the head to make you make some noise to show her you were there."

"So, that's why my ear's killing me," I reply. "Thanks for that."

"Then Hallie starts hitting me, shouting don't hit Simon, I swerve, almost coming off the road and then she leans into the back to check on you and knocks my arm almost sending us into a parked car."

"What are you two like?" Susan says while laughing hysterically.

"It's not funny, you know I don't drink," Hallie says defensively.

"Where's Simon? We have to find Simon," Laura laughs.

"Leave Hallie alone Laura," Susan interjects. "Hallie, just to let you know me and Laura going to Aunt Vanessa's this afternoon. Are you coming with us?"

"What about Simon?" Hallie replies. "Dad's home."

"I can head home," I reply.

"He doesn't need to. Peter is taking Richard out to watch the game. They'll be gone until after we get back," Susan replies.

"It's up to you," Hallie says looking towards me.

"Guess I could watch the game here and have a few drinks," I reply.

"You're drinking again?" Hallie says in disbelief.

"Yeah," I reply. "That breakfast's sorted me right out."

We hang out in the kitchen for a while talking about the previous night. Afterwards we head back to Hallie's room and take a nap together until just before two in the afternoon. Hallie takes another shower before getting ready to head out.

After Hallie, Laura and Susan leave I take a multipack of beers from the fridge and head into the living room. I sit myself down in a chair in front of their huge TV and turn on the pregame entertainment and open one of my beers.

I struggle with my first beer, with my hangover briefly fighting back, making me want to vomit. I push through and the second goes down much smoother.

At half time I head to the toilet and come straight back to watch the half time analysis. I sit down and open another bottle. I hear the front door open and close with a thud followed by the sound of keys being dropped down onto wood. I look towards the doorway of the living room confused as to whom it could be.

A tall, reasonably well-built man, dressed in a blue shirt with tan trousers appears in the doorway. My heart sinks as I instantly recognise him from the various photos scattered around the room. My heart begins to pound away in my chest. As he steps into the room, he sees me and stops briefly. He shakes his head.

"Alright?" he says with a sigh.

"Alright?" I reply timidly.

He walks past me and sits in the next chair.

"Is it still level?" He asks cordially.

"Y...yeah," I reply.

"Are you a red or city?" He asks.

"Red," I reply.

"At least that's something," he replies.

"What are you drinking?" He asks.

"Just a beer," I reply.

I'm petrified anticipating an onslaught similar to the one Hallie received on the phone to come my way. He looks down and takes one out of the pack on the floor.

"I don't know how you kids drink this piss water," he says.

"It's just what I have left," I reply.

I can't help but think to myself, help yourself to my beer you dick, as he opens the bottle. He takes a drink and we sit in silence watching the pundits talk.

"This fucker doesn't have a clue," he says aggressively gesturing towards the TV. "The guy didn't have a clue when he was a player, who the fuck thought he'd make a good pundit is beyond me."

"Some people like him I guess," I reply.

"I fucking don't," he replies flashing me an angry look.

"Yeah, he is really dumb," I reply.

I don't actually mind him, but do agree he doesn't have a clue. He stares intently at the screen as the highlights from the first half are shown.

"Why the hell we didn't strengthen our defence before the season started is beyond me," he says.

"There's a lot of talk about us bring in Gomez," I reply.

"Good player. He'll make a big difference but why didn't we get him before the season started?" He rants.

"Owners don't like spending," I reply bluntly.

We begin to debate the game, the team and the owners. The second half kicks off and its more of the same. I have no clue how the game remains level, but with ten minutes left the reds break through and score and four minutes later they add another. We both jump up and cheer as it goes in knowing the win was likely safe. I feel like I've let my guard down and am able to relax as we find our seats.

"Peter," he says, while offering me his hand.

"Simon," I reply, reaching out to shake his hand.

I think I have a strong handshake, but Peter's is on a different level. It briefly feels like he's crushing my hand before he lets go.

"Tell me Simon," he says before clearing his throat. "You seem like a normal bloke..."

He adjusts himself in his seat.

"What erm..." he hesitates. "What are you doing getting involved with someone like Danny?"

His words instantly rile me up.

"You mean Hallie?" I snap back angrily.

"Whatever," he replies flippantly. "You don't seem that way inclined, what the hell are you doing?"

"I don't know why you're being such a dick about it?" I snap.

"Who the hell do you think you're talking to?" He fires back angrily. "This is my house!"

"I don't give a fuck!" I snap back. "You know who Hallie is and you're still being a dick about it!"

"Get the fuck out!" He shouts as he jumps up from his seat.

"Fine," I reply standing up. We square off with each other briefly. "You know what? I'm not surprised. Hallie told me you've been a dick with her since the beginning."

"It's him!" He shouts. "Him."

"Her," I say bluntly.

"Shut the fuck up and get out!" He shouts. "You don't know what you're talking about!"

I storm out of the room with Peter hot on my heels.

"Why can't you just accept her?" I ask while putting my shoes on.

"Because he's a boy!" He replies. "I was there when he was born. Cock and balls equals boy!"

"Have you looked at her recently?" I say while putting my shoes on.

"I don't care what he's stuffed into his chest or what he's had cut off or whatever. He will always be a boy," he replies.

"She just wants to be herself," I reply.

"He needs to wake up," he replies.

"She needs her dad!" I shout.

"Danny knows I'm here whenever he needs me," he replies.

"Really, because she told me you've pretty much fucked off and cut her off since you found out," I reply aggressively.

"That's not what's happened," he replies.

"Really?" I reply sarcastically. "Fucking off, rarely coming home and avoiding her when you do. Does that sound like being here for her?"

"I don't have to explain myself to you," he replies angrily.

"No, explain it to fucking Hallie!" I reply. "And while you're at it, explain why you sold the Camaro, you nasty prick."

I'm beyond angry, my body feels like its pumping adrenaline through my veins by the gallon. I turn around open the door and storm out. I walk down the garden path towards the garage and open it.

"You don't know what you're talking about," he shouts after me from the front door.

"We both know you sold that car to spite her," I reply.

I walk into the garage, unlock my car and climb in. I start the engine and drive out onto the driveway and up to the gate control panel. I wind down my window, type the code and wait for the gate to open.

The gate begins to open but at around three quarters of the way open it stops and begins to close. Surprised I look around and see Peter standing in the doorway looking at me. Although most of his arm is obscured by the wall, I can see he has it raised around the area where the gate control panel is inside the house. I wind down my passenger window and lean over the passenger seat.

"You know it's easier for me to leave when the gates open," I shout.

Peter steps out of the house and walks down the path towards my car. I'm thinking I went too far and he's coming to kick my arse or worse. My hearts pounding, I look around and see the gate close fully trapping me in the garden.

He walks up to the passenger side and leans down.

"Why do you think I sold the Camaro?" He says calmly.

"I think you sold it because you knew Hallie loved it and you wanted to hurt her," I reply bluntly.

"And is that what she thinks?" He asks.

"Pretty much," I reply directly.

"Turn your engine off and get out of the car," he says.

"Why?" I reply.

"Because you've been drinking and you shouldn't be driving," he replies. "You can stay, besides it's not worth the grief I'll get."

I'm actually shocked, I can't believe in my anger and haste that I'd got into my car. I close the windows, turn off the engine and climb out. Peter's already on his way back to the house. I stand there in the driveway unsure what to do.

"Are you coming in so I can close this door?" He shouts.

I slowly walk back to the house and pass him in the doorway and he closes the door behind me. I head towards the stairs thinking that the best place for me to go is Hallie's bedroom.

"Do you want a drink?" He says while walking towards the living room. I pause and think.

"Erm...Sure," I reply.

I follow him into the living room, he heads over to a cabinet and opens the door while I take my seat.

"Do you drink Scotch? He asks.

"Not really," I reply.

I watch him pull out a bottle and two glasses.

"You should, its way better than that piss you drink," he replies. "This bottle cost me almost five grand."

I watch as he pours a generous serving into both glasses. All I can think is what a dick he is bragging about how much he paid for alcohol.

"Ah please, don't waste that on me," I object. "I honestly wouldn't know what I was drinking."

He picks up the glasses and walks over to me.

"Here," he says thrusting the glass into my hand before sitting down in the chair next to me.

I look down at the liquid and hesitate.

"Drink," he says.

"Honestly, Scotch isn't my drink at all. You're best off putting it back into the bottle," I protest.

"Just drink it," he replies impatiently.

I let out a sigh and accept that I'm going to have to take a drink. I raise the glass to my mouth and the first thing that hits me is a strong yeasty smell. I place the glass against my lips and take a fairly large drink from the glass. I regret it instantly. I want to spit it out but I don't want to look soft, so I quickly swallow what's in my mouth.

"Jesus Christ!" I exclaim while coughing. "That's disgusting...You paid five grand for that?"

"What's wrong with it?" He replies.

"You said my beer tasted like piss...Now this is piss," I reply. "It actually tastes really metallically, it's disgusting."

Peter begins to laugh.

"Ok, you got me," he replies. "That one's some cheap garbage one of Laura's boyfriends bought me for my birthday last year when he heard I drink Scotch."

He stands up and takes the glass from me.

"It's fucking disgusting," I reply while taking a drink from my beer to wash it down.

Peter continues to laugh.

"You should've heard Richard when I served it to him, while giving him the same story," he chuckles. "He kept saying how nice it was and that he could taste the smoky tones and spices."

"Where is Richard?" I reply.

"Richard is in timeout," he replies.

"I'm confused," I reply.

"Richard asked me for permission to ask Laura to marry him. The two of them have only been dating three months. Like I'm going to say fucking yes to someone she barely knows, so I said no and left him to walk back," he replies.

"Three months and he's already asking to marry her...Jesus," I reply, although well aware I've had similar thoughts about Hallie.

Peter pulls out another much older looking bottle and pours two fresh glasses. He walks over to me again and hands me the glass.

"This one's the good stuff," he says.

"Why waste it on me?" I ask.

"Well, it's meant to be drank and I believe that you learn a lot about a man when he drinks Scotch," he replies.

"What? Like how much of a pussy he is when he can't handle the bite," I reply while raising the glass to my lips.

"No, to me it's similar to a handshake. Someone has a solid handshake you know you can more likely trust them. Someone is slack wristed...then you probably can't," he replies as I take a smaller drink from my glass.

The flavour is a hundred times better than the first, the bite is much smoother and it actually has a distinctive taste to it.

"That is way better," I say in a surprised manner. "Still lost on me, but it actually has a flavour...I don't think I'd spend five grand on it though."

"Well, everything has a value of what someone is willing to pay for it. And cost is relative to the individual," he replies.

"True," I say while taking another larger drink.

Peter hesitates and takes a deep breath.

"You didn't answer before...how did you and my offspring get involved?" He asks carefully.

"We met at Sixth Form," I reply. "One day we started talking, seemed to get along, kept talking and things moved on from there."

"Even though you knew?" He replies.

"I didn't know anything," I reply. "As far as I was aware the person, I was getting to know was female."

"And when you found out you just went along with it?" He asks curiously.

"No, when I found out I freaked out, ended things and tried to put it all behind me," I reply.

"When I found out, I thought it was fucking disgusting," he replies bluntly.

"Yeah, to be honest, my thoughts were pretty similar," I reply.

"What changed?" He asks. "I mean...nothing's changed, it's still a boy pretending to be a girl."

"That's the thing, the person I got to know, I've only ever known to be a girl. I was never under any doubt. My friends all thought she was a girl and every one of them tried to chat her up," I reply. "And it wasn't until I got to know her again after I found out she was trans, that I really appreciated that she really is genuinely a girl in the wrong body."

"He will always be male," he replies.

"Maybe biologically, yeah you're right...But if you can put that to the side, talk to her and listen maybe you will come to the same realisation that I did," I reply.

"I don't understand how you just accepted it?" he replies.

I take a breath and sigh while searching for an answer.

"I guess for me I realised my initial reaction wasn't mine. The whole urgh it's a boy what the hell is wrong with you?" I reply. "The truth is I wanted to be disgusted in myself. I willed it upon myself, but the more I actually thought about it I just wasn't...not even close. I got to know Hallie as a girl, I fell in love with that girl and I was miserable without her in my life. I could've walked away...I'm so glad I didn't."

I take a big drink finishing off my glass. Peter sits in silence looking down at his glass as he swirls its contents around in it.

"Put it this way, I dare say you're miserable without her in your life too. The way I see it is you have the same decision to make as I did. You can decide to accept her, embrace who she is and let your hang ups go or go on being miserable," I continue.

Peter sighs.

"I didn't sell the Camaro to spite her," he replies. "I sold it because it reminded me that I'd lost my son."

I can't help but stare as a single tear runs down his cheek which is quickly wiped away

"She's not dead," I reply.

"I know, but almost every good memory I have with Danny involved that car," he replies.

"And you could have made a million more with Hallie," I reply. "She would've loved to continue to working on the with you, she said it was her favourite thing in the whole world. But when you sold it all those good memories for her went with it."

Peter looks at me questionably.

"You're a strange one Simon, I'll give you that," he says.

"Thanks," I reply hesitantly.

"I mean, you initially come across as someone who could quite easily be one of the lads. You know your footie, you're aggressive, you've got a mouth on you and a temper. But you clearly have a brain and you use it," he says.

I'm not sure how to respond to him, I just sit there and nod.

"Too bad you don't drink Scotch," he says laughing.

"Probably just as well you couldn't afford to keep supplying me with this stuff," I reply.

"Probably," he chuckles. "Do you want a refill?"

"Go on then," I reply.

Peter finishes his drink, stands up, takes my empty glass from me and fills our glasses with another generous serving.

"Do you have any plans after you finish Sixth Form?" He asks while handing me my drink.

"University, I hope," I reply.

"Hope?" He replies while sitting down.

"Yeah, my grades are a bit shit right now," I reply.

"Why's that?" He asks.

"Short answer, I've spent the whole time getting pissed and chasing girls," I reply. "Uni was never on the cards until recently."

"How come?" He replies.

"I always planned on going into a building trade, like an electrician. It's pretty much what everyone does around here. It was Hallie who made me realise I was selling myself short," I reply.

"What are you planning on studying?" He asks.

"Business," I reply. "I was going to do finance but I think a business degree is a better path for me."

"I wonder why?" He replies sarcastically. "I'm guessing Hallie put you up to that?"

"Yeah," I reply. "But to be honest, I think it fits me quite well."

"Well don't come asking me for a job," he replies.

1...34567...9