My New Girlfriend Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stand around waiting for someone to show up. Eventually we see Nick emerge from the crowd at the bar. He spots us and walks over to us.

"Fuck me that wasn't worth it!" he exclaims. "I'm sweating like a whore in church."

"We should've just gone around the houses like we'd planned," I reply.

"I'm with you on that. It was Dave's idea to do this," Nick replies. "Here I got you a drink."

Nick hands me a drink.

"Thanks bud," I reply.

"Hey look there's Andi and Jess," Johnny says.

I look up and see the two girls talking to the door staff who are shaking their heads.

"They can't get in," I say as I walk towards the door.

"Tommy," I shout as I walk through the doorway.

"Alright Simon?" Tommy replies as he turns around. "I've not seen you in a while."

"Yeah, I'm good mate. How about yourself?" I reply.

"Busy mate, I heard what you did to Liam Spencer," he replies.

"Yeah, well he had it coming," I reply.

"I'm jealous. I've always hoped he'd started something in here," Tommy replies.

"Don't blame you. Listen these girls are with us could you let them in?" I ask.

"Sorry we're actually beyond capacity," he replies.

"Come on mate, look at them they're tiny they won't take up much room," I reply.

"Sorry, they can come back in a little while," he replies.

"It's ok Simon, we will just go to Monte Carlo," Andi says.

"Good luck, they're heaving too," Tommy replies.

Just then three women walk past us and out onto the street.

"Tommy, they left. Can they come in now?" I ask.

"We're still over capacity...but fine," he replies.

The girls walk past Tommy and thank him. Just as I'm about to turn around I spot, Vicky and Carla. I point at them.

"How about these two Tommy," I say.

"Fine," he replies.

I wave the two girls in just as Becca and Hallie walk through a crowd of people into view.

"And these two?" I ask. Tommy looks at me with a disapproving look. "These are the last two I swear."

"Fine just get them in quick," he replies. I wave all the girls in.

"Come on quickly," I shout at them. "Thanks Tommy."

The girls walk past me with Hallie bringing up the rear. She looks stunning, this is the first time I've seen her in her new tight fitting strapless red dress with matching heels. I can't help but notice her hard nipples poking through the material. She walks past me giving me a knowing look and a smile. I give her arse a discreet squeeze as she passes me and she rubs my cock in response.

We head in and meet up with Johnny and Nick who have managed to find Dave and Ian. I struggle to keep my eyes off Hallie, so much so that I make a conscious effort to look in the opposite direction to her, keeping her out of my line of sight.

"Look at that," Becca says with a nod of her head.

I look around and see a guy talking to Hallie and offering her a drink. Hallie politely turns down his offer. Seeing another guy flirting with Hallie makes me extremely angry and jealous.

"How does she do it?" Andi says.

"It's beyond me," Becca says.

"What do you think Simon?" Andi asks.

I don't know how to respond to the question but know I have to tread carefully.

"It's the dress," I reply. "Red, tight and slutty."

"Is that what you're into?" Becca asks.

"Nah, Andi asked I answered," I reply.

"Whatever it is, I wish I got that amount of attention," Andi replies.

"How about Ian?" I ask trying to deflect the conversation away from Hallie.

"Ian?" Andi replies.

"Yeah, he likes you," I reply.

"Really?" She replies.

"Oh my God Andi how do you not know this?" Becca snaps.

"What's up your arse?" I reply.

"Nothing," Becca replies bluntly before walking off.

"Look, Ian's a pussy, so if you're interested just try it on with him when you get the chance," I reply.

"Ok," Andi replies. She nudges me and pulls me towards her by my shirt. "Simon, I think Becca's jealous of Hallie."

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Oh yeah...She hate's that a tranny gets all the attention," she replies.

"Then why ask her to come out?" I reply.

"It was Dave's idea," Andi replies.

"I didn't know," I reply.

"Because you probably would have said no. You're just as bad as Becca," she laughs.

"What do you mean?" I ask curiously.

"You hate her being here just as much as Becca," she replies.

"Bit harsh," I reply.

"Simon, it's so obvious. You're always so tense when she's around," she replies.

I quickly finish my drink.

"I'm going to the bar...Can I get you another?" I ask.

"No thanks, I'm good," she replies.

I head to the bar which has thankfully thinned out a little. The next few hours go by without incident, I'm constantly mindful of my drinking trying not to get too drunk. I watch Hallie having a good time dancing with my friends who are buying her plenty of drinks.

As midnight approaches the anticipation begins to build. In the last few minutes of the year, I look around and see Ian kissing Andi on the dance floor. Dave as ever, is the life of the party, trying to hype everyone up ready for midnight.

The music stops and the house lights come on.

"Ten! Nine! Eight! Seven! Six! Five! Four! Three! Two! One! Happy new year," the crowd shouts. I watch as all the couples start kissing. I hug Nick then Vicki who then hug each other and just as Nick pulls away Vicki pulls him back and kisses him.

I'm left standing with Hallie, I turn to her and we smile at each other awkwardly. I step forward and give her a hug, well aware that I want to do more.

"Happy new year," I whisper into her ear. "I love you."

"Happy new year," she replies. "I love you too."

"You look stunning in that dress by the way," I reply.

"Thanks, I was hoping you liked it," she replies.

"Oh, I do and when we get home tonight, I am going to fuck you so hard you're not going to be able to stand tomorrow," I say.

"Oh promises, promises," she replies. "Careful you'll get me hard just thinking about it...and these are very...small...panties."

"Fuck!" I reply. "Now you're getting me hard."

"Hey!" Comes a shout from behind us.

I turn around and see everyone looking at us.

"Any longer and you'll have to buy her dinner mate," Dave says.

"Fuck off," I reply.

"Seriously you two that was one long hug," Dave replies.

"It's new year's," I reply trying to shrug it off. "Right, who's round, is it?"

I walk past everyone and head to the bar followed by Ian and Nick.

"Hey you two. Good work," I say.

"Thanks man," Ian replies. "Didn't even know she liked me."

"You're welcome," I reply.

"You did this?" Ian asks.

"Yeah, of course," I reply.

"Fucking thanks mate," Ian replies.

"Did you have something to do with me and Vicki," Nick asks.

"Nope that was all her," I reply.

"I mean I'm not complaining," Nick says.

Hallie walks over and order a drink. Ian and Nick get their drinks before heading back to join the group as I wait for my order.

"Hey you," Hallie says.

"Hey," I reply.

"That was close," she says with a smile.

"Yeah...not that I would mind if they knew," I reply.

"Not tonight," she says. "Let's just enjoy being out."

"Ok," I reply.

"Can you do me a favour?" Hallie asks.

"What's that?" I reply.

"Stop holding yourself back and start having a good time," she says.

"I didn't realise I was," I reply.

"Well, you are, now stop it," she replies.

The barman returns with her drink.

"And can I get four tequilas please?" She asks.

"Four?" I ask.

"Yeah, don't worry. Two for me and two for you," she replies.

We both pay for our drinks and pick up a shot each.

"Cheers," we say to each other before downing our shots, one after the other.

"Yes!" Comes a voice from behind us. "Shot's everyone!"

I turn around to see Dave waving everyone over.

"How many've we got?" He asks. He catches the barman's attention. "Twenty-two shots of tequila."

"Jesus, mate!" I shout. "You didn't have to buy everyone shots."

"Shut it, just get the next ones," he replies.

The barman lines up the shots on the bar and we all quickly down them. This is quickly followed up by several more rounds in quick succession.

The next thing I know is excruciating pain. My head feels like it's trying to burst through my skull, my stomach is cramping and my ear is throbbing. I can't help but curl up into a ball to try and manage the agony.

I manage to open an eye. I'm in Hallie bedroom at the foot of her bed facing the window. I conjure up every bit of strength I have, to lift my head up off the mattress. The pressure in my skull is punishing as I scan the room. I roll onto my back to look towards the top of the bed. Hallie's nowhere to be seen.

"Hallie?" I call out in a low husky tone.

I rest my head back down to relieve the pressure. I scan my brain trying to remember how I got back and where Hallie could be but my mind comes up blank.

It takes a few minutes but I manage to pull myself to the foot of the bed. I roll off onto my feat. I stand upright and immediately regret my decision to stand up, as a stabbing pain tears through my brain. I take a few seconds to steady myself. I look around the room again from my new vantage point and its only now I realise that I'm naked from the waist down.

"At least I didn't pass out in a bathroom," I say to myself.

I'm severely dehydrated and my mouth is bone dry, so I head to the bathroom to get a drink.

I walk over to the door and open it. The door only opens a matter of inches before I'm met with solid resistance. I push harder on the door and manage to open it just enough to get my head through. I stick my head through the gap to see what's blocking my way. As I peek around the door and see Hallie slumped over the toilet with her legs sprawled out in front of the door. Her dress is pulled down exposing one of her breasts and pulled up above her waist exposing her panties.

Worried, I force the door open further, just enough to slide myself into the room.

"Hallie?" I say softly while reaching down to put my arms around her.

I give her a lifeless body a gentle shake.

"Hallie, are you ok?"

She fails to move. Worried I place my hand under her nose, I feel some cold air leave her nostrils and I feel a sense of relief.

"Hallie?" I say louder with a firmer nudge.

Hallie moans and squirms her body. She slips from her position over the toilet and crashes down onto the floor.

"Ow!" She cries.

I reach down as she tries to move.

"Hallie are you ok?" I ask.

She begins to moan.

"Simon, it hurts," she says in a pained tone.

"I know," I reply. "Come on let's get you off this floor."

"Give me a minute," she replies sharply.

I flush the vomit filled toilet and squat down next to her. I reach down, take hold of the top of her dress and lift it up to cover up her breast.

"What you doing?" She asks, barely able to open her eyes.

"Your breast was hanging out, I was just covering you up," I reply.

"Thank you," she replies. "Simon, I feel so ill."

"I know," I reply sympathetically.

"Why did you let me drink tequila," she asks.

"Don't be blaming me it was your idea," I reply.

"Oh yeah, then Dave bought some, then you and Nick. And...I can't remember anything after that," she says. "I don't remember getting home."

"Neither can I," I reply. "Come on let's get you off that floor."

I slide my hand under her arm pit and take hold of her forearm with the other. I slowly help her to her feet.

"Whoa," she says while stumbling. "I think I'm still drunk."

Now she's on her feet I can see she has vomit down one side of her dress.

"Aww, Hallie you're covered. Come on I'll help you get in the shower," I say.

We gingerly make our way over to the shower. I prop Hallie up against the wall before opening the shower door and turning on the water.

I wait till the water warms up before turning my attention to Hallie. I unzip the back of her dress, pull it down to her waist, then slide it over her hips and let it fall to the ground. Next, I take hold of her panties and pull them down, dropping them down on top of her dress. I support her as she steps out of her clothes and guide her towards the shower.

"Thank you," Hallie says. She lifts her head up and looks me in the eye. "Thank you, for taking care of me."

"You're welcome," I reply as I help her into the shower.

Hallie gasps.

"Ah, Simon, you didn't turn the heat up!" She shouts. "It's freezing!"

"No, I checked it. It was warm," I reply.

"Yeah, not hot though," she replies.

"Sorry," I reply.

Even in my ruined state I can't help but stand and watch as the water splashes over Hallie's breasts, runs down over her body and drips off the tip of her cock. She sticks her head under the water and wets her hair. She tilts back her head, opens her mouth and starts catching the water in her mouth. It reminds me how dehydrated I am. Turning to the sink, I lean over and turn on the cold tap. I begin to drink and Hallie screams.

"Turn off the fucking tap!" she shouts.

Realising what I've done I immediately do as she says.

"Sorry," I say sheepishly.

I leave her to wash and head back into the bedroom. I hear a knock coming from the door.

"Hello?" A familiar voice calls through the door. "Are you decent?"

I look down at my naked lower half.

"Erm...No I'm not Susan," I reply awkwardly.

I don't really want her knowing that but I feel like I have no choice but to tell her.

"Ok, I've made you two some breakfast and brought you some water. I'll leave it out here for you," she replies.

"You're a life saver, thank you!" I reply excitedly.

"No problem," she replies.

I give it a few minutes before walking over to the door. I open it and peer out checking to make sure nobody was around. I look down on the floor and see a large serving tray with three plates, two large bottles of water and some paracetamols on it. Two of the plates contain fry ups and the other a large stack of toast. I bend over, pick the tray up and step back in the room closing the door behind me.

My stomachs in bits but I know I need to eat, I sit on the bed, grab a knife and fork and dig in. Every bit of it is cooked to perfection, the sausages, eggs, bacon, beans and tomatoes all delicious. I quickly devour everything on my plate along with several slices of toast. I hear the shower turn off as I take some paracetamol and drink some water.

The bathroom door opens and Hallie stumbles through in a towel.

"Urgh, that stinks," she says.

"Your mother brought it up. It's absolutely amazing...you should have some," I reply while shovelling the last fork full of beans into my mouth.

"I think I'm going to throw up," she replies holding her stomach and covering her mouth.

"I'm telling you it'll sort you right out," I say.

"No, sorry... I can't eat that," she replies along with a belch.

"Can I, have it then?" I ask.

"Sure," she replies.

"Fuck yes!" I shout.

I begin to eat as Hallie makes her way over to her vanity table, she pulls out the stool and sits down.

"Why are you sitting over there?" I ask while tucking into some bacon.

"When..." she covers her mouth and belches again. "When you've finished that."

"There's some water and paracetamol here," I reply.

"Yes, drugs...please," she replies eagerly.

I throw her the paracetamol then a bottle of water. Hallie hurriedly takes some and washes them down with a long drink of water.

"I'm never drinking again," she says.

"It's not that bad," I reply.

"It is...it really is," she replies. "I don't know how you're eating that."

"I forced myself to eat it and now I'm starving," I reply. "My stomach's feeling way better already."

"I hope you covered yourself up when my mom came up," she says.

I look down and realise I've still not yet to put on any underwear.

"Don't worry she left it outside the door," I reply.

Hallie turns to face the mirror.

"My skins so blotchy," she says.

"Vomiting will do that to you," I reply with my mouth full.

"How did we get home?" She asks.

"No idea," I reply.

"Oh shit!" She says excitedly. "You don't think...You don't think we did anything last night in front of them do you?"

"I have no idea," I reply. "I'm not that concerned if we did though."

"I know but what a way for people to find out," she replies.

"Let's find out," I reply.

I finish eating a sausage, stand up and walk over to my trousers. I pick them up, take my phone out of the pocket and head back to the bed. I unlock it to check for messages, I see that I've received one message from Dave.

"Dave messaged me," I say. "Simon, can you let me know you got home, ok?"

"Seems normal," she replies.

I quickly compose a message to Dave informing him I'm fine and yes, I did. I resume eating and within seconds my phone rings. I pick it up and see an incoming call from Dave. I swipe to accept and turn on speaker phone.

"Alright mate?" I say placing the phone onto the bed beside me.

"Alright?" Dave replies. "You got home safe then?"

"Yeah, although I have no idea how I got home," I reply.

"Mate, you walked off when we were all waiting for food," Dave replies.

"Did I?" I reply.

"Are you on speaker phone?" Dave asks.

"Yeah, my mother's brought me breakfast in bed," I reply.

"How'd did she manage that, on that foot?" Dave replies.

I quickly realise my error and scramble to think of an answer.

"No idea mate, but I'm glad she did, I'm ruined today," is the best reply I can think of.

"Yeah, I think we were all gone by the end of the night, although you're a dick," Dave replies.

"Agreed, but why this time?" I ask.

"Is that Simon?" A voice asks in the background.

"Yeah," Dave replies.

"Tell him he's a dirty bastard and I'm not talking to him," the voice replies.

"Becca say's you're a dirty bastard and she's not talking to you," Dave relays on.

"Why?" I ask curiously.

"Well, she's not talking to you because we tried to set you up with Jess," he replies. "She was all up for it and you shot her down...I mean it was brutal."

"Fucking hell, what did I do?" I reply dreading the response.

"You started patting her on the head and back. Telling her she was like a sister to you and that you weren't attracted to her in that way," Dave replies. "You might as well have said you wanted to fuck her sister it would have hurt less."

I feel sorry for Jess and know had it not been for Hallie I would've jumped at the chance.

"Fucking hell," I reply.

"Oh, that's not the worst part," Dave replies.

"Why, what's worse than that or do I not want to know?" I reply.

Dave lets out a laugh.

"You erm..." He replies. "After you did all that, you then started dancing with Hallie. I mean you were all over her, smacking her arse, groping her tits and telling everyone you were going to take her home and fuck the shit out of her. All in front of Jess."

Hallie and I both look at each other, Hallie has a shocked, fearful look on her face and I'm trying not to laugh.

"So not only were you a dick to Jess, you were a dick to Hallie." Dave continues.

"How was I a dick to Hallie?" I ask carefully.

"She knows you're not interested. You were just being a dick, teasing her, she probably felt like a dick having you make a show of her like that," Dave replies.

I look at Hallie and her fear melts away and a smirk quickly forms.

"Ah, shit," I reply.

"Although just as well you fucked off, leaving her with us or people would have been talking," he says. "That said, Hallie's sister... yes please."

"She nice?" I reply.

"From what I saw of her, yeah...very," Dave replies.

"Be careful, Becca will kill you for talking about other women," I reply.

"Don't worry she's gone upstairs," Dave replies. "Anyway, are you coming out later to watch the game?"

"No way, I'm ruined mate," I reply. "I'm having this and going back to bed."

123456...9