My New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next time maybe you should make Carl drink directly from the spigot," Bea said. All the women laughed. I did not find this very funny because I very much did not want Carl drinking from my spigot.

"Alright Daniel, it is moving day. You need to get dressed, so we can leave," Beatrice said.

Alice handed me a red thong for underwear. When I put them on all the women whistled and catcalled. This was oddly even more humiliating. Next I put on the button up shirt. Then I put on the grey pants and black belt. Finally I put on my socks and shoes.

"Much better than that old suit, you did a good job Alice," Beatrice said.

"Thanks, perhaps you can lend me his tongue again sometime," Alice said.

"Maybe tomorrow, but today I must move dear Daniel," Ms. Langford said.

She led me out to her Lexus and we got in. We went to home depot to buy 10 boxes, tape and some black garbage bags. We put them in the trunk and got back in the car. She asked me for my address.

"My address is 678e Inchon Street," I said. She smiled as she heard my address. She drove straight to my building no problem. We got out and walked to my apartment. I unlocked the door and we walked in, as soon as we were inside Beatrice said, "Strip I want you naked."

I quickly took off all my clothes. We went into my room and started packing my clothes. Beatrice went through all my things. She threw away anything she did not want me to have. She tossed all my boxers and any clothes she did not like. She found all my fetish porno magazines and she smiled.

"You want me to wear leather things like this as I dominate you?" she asked.

"Yes, I really do," I said.

"We will keep them for reference then, but I will have to spank you for such naughtiness," Beatrice said.

She pushed me over the bed and thrashed my bare bottom. I loved the hard hand she was bringing into my life. After 20 hard smacks she let me up.

"We must get back to it," she said. She took my bedding off the bed and put it in a big box.

We soon had all the rest of my things packed up. I was told to get dressed. I put the boxes of clothes into her trunk and my ancient TV and lamp were left at the apartment. She let me keep my laptop and I loaded that. All my meager kitchen stuff she threw in the trash.

I left my apartment for the last time. I was a little nostalgic about it. As we drove away she parked in a secluded spot and said, "Strip again, I park in my garage and I want you naked for the ride home."

I took off all my clothes again and she locked them in the trunk. I was naked again and her car was much lower than many other cars. I was worried about someone seeing me and calling to report me. My penis was fully erect again. A woman in a pickup looked down at me during one of our many stops at a light and she smiled. She lived at least five miles from my apartment. The whole way to her place I worried she would be pulled over and I would be arrested. When we finally pulled into her garage and the garage door closed.

"Did you have fun riding naked my young exhibitionist?" she asked.

"Yes, but it was frightening," I said.

We went into her house and she showed me my room.

"I doubt you will sleep in this room much," she said as she showed me.

"What are we going to have for dinner?" I asked.

"How about pizza?" she said.

"Sounds good to me," I said.

"I will order it, you will answer a door," she said.

She ordered the pizza with an app. I started putting my stuff into my room. It only took a few minutes to put the boxes into my new room. When the pizza arrived the ring doorbell showed it was a young attractive female pizza delivery driver. I opened the door and she saw I was naked. She giggled and took Ms. Langford's money I handed her. Ms. Langford seemed to enjoy exposing me as much as I wanted to be exposed.

"Do you like seeing my naked slave?" Beatrice asked.

"Oh yes very nice, you made my night," the driver said laughing. I closed the door. We sat down to have the pizza. She had ordered a combination pizza and it was good.

"You know I own the building you lived in. I have someone else manage it, though," she said.

"Really is that true?" I asked.

"Yes I had just skimmed over your address on your resume. When you said your address in the car I realized I was your landlord. But, I much more want to be your master. Do you want to be my slave?" she said.

"Yes, I do," I said.

"Even if I make you lick out every woman at my company?" she asked as her eyes were laughing.

"Yes, I would love that," I said.

"I figured you would and I know it would be great for morale," she said. I laughed.

"You can pay me back for the back rent from your pay and I will make sure the manager does not destroy your credit," she said with a smile.

"You will make me pay you back?" I asked.

"Of course, it will build your character," she said.

I was glad she would not let my credit be hurt by my situation.

"Go get your porn magazines so we can do some shopping on amazon," she said.

I went to my room and got the now embarrassing material. I brought them back to her. She had her laptop open to amazon.

"This one looks like that page. Do you want to see me in that?" she said. It was a leather corset with open cups.

"God yes I would love to," I said. She put it in her cart.

"This one is that one. You want me to buy it?" she asked. It was a leather cup less and crotch less teddy.

"Yes please do," I said. She also put a leather bra and panties in the cart. She put a riding crop and a big leather paddle in the cart without asking me. She also put a leather cock restraint in her cart. She turned the page and a mistress was using a strap on dildo on a slave's rectum.

"You want me to buy one of these?" she asked

"I do not think I am ready for that," I said.

"I want one just in case," she said. She put it to into her cart. She looked at more merchandise and found a collar and leash. She picked out a leather cat suit, and some leather restraints. These all went into her cart. She then checked out and paid for her items. I could not wait to see her in the fetish clothing.

"Let's go to bed, that shopping has me rather excited," she said. She threw my porno magazines into the trash.

I followed her into her room and she put me into her bed. She went into her closet to change for bed. When she came out she was wearing a leather under bust corset and leather thong. It had three buckles in the front and laced up in the back. She looked even better than the models in the fetish magazine. My eyes almost popped out.

"I already owned this one," she said. This outfit was gorgeous on her.

She pinned me to the bed and took the thong off and climbed on my cock again. She slammed up and down on my member. The sight of her in the under bust corset with her mammoth breasts bouncing around was incredible. I shot my load way faster than I wanted, but I just could not contain myself. She climbed up on my face and demanded, "Lick me so I can come."

My semen was dripping out of her as she made me lick her. I did not want to lick, so she reached back and grabbed my balls. I started to lick and the power trip soon brought her to an immense orgasm. It did not taste as bad as I thought it would. I cleaned up all my semen out of her. She let me up and I went to take a quick pee.

"That was fun, get back here I want to do that again," she said. I lay on my back again and she sucked my soft penis until it was hard again. I had never had my penis sucked before. I was really enjoying it. She must have realized I was an oral virgin and changed her mind. She sucked me, moving her lips up and down on my shaft. Then she licked my urethra and licked my circumcised head. She finished me by deep throating me. I filled her mouth with come. She then held it in her mouth and kissed me. She kept kissing me until we had shared all my semen.

"Now pay me back by licking me again," she ordered. I happily licked her slowly trying to bring her to a slow climax. I slowly parted her lips with my tongue and licked her inner lips. I used my tongue to fuck her and she loved it. I slowly fingered her as I licked her clitoris. She bucked with pleasure as she climaxed. She wanted to make out some more and we kissed for about 25 minutes.

"Was that the first time anyone has sucked your cock?" she asked.

"Yes it was," I said.

"I am glad it was me," she said.

We fell asleep in each other's arms and I was truly happy. I had never come that many times in one day. That was only the beginning of life with the incredible beauty Beatrice Langford.