My New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You want it. You want to feel that black cock in your mouth, don't you Angel.'

I nod my head yes and he slaps me hard again. I feel like I'm about to cry again. I'm so high and I feel so out of control.

'Tell me sissyboy. Tell me how much you want to suck my black cock. Beg for it. I can see how badly you want it. Beg bitch.'

'Please Master, please let me suck your big black cock. I really want to suck it. I really do Master. Please.'

'If I let you suck it, you know that I will have to fuck your boy pussy. Your Daddy told me you have never been fucked. Do you want to suck it bad enough to give up your sweet ass to me sissyboy?'

I can't imagine that big cock up my ass but I have known all night that it's going to happen. He is just trying to make me want it.'

'Yes Master. I want to suck you and get your cock nice and hard and then I want you to fuck me.'

'You are nothing but a little slut Angel. I bet you wish you would have sucked that black cock at that bookstore too. I bet you want him to know that you realize that what you really want is to be a slut, a whore, for black men. I bet you can't wait to be paraded around a bar or a club on a black man's arm letting everyone know that you are black owned.'

I try to imagine what that would be like. I know the way people would look at me, especially white people. Tears run down my face as he continues to talk about me. I feel my cock getting hard. Is he right about me?

'That is what you want, isn't it Angel, to be a slut for black men?'

'Yes Master, I need black men to use me as they want. Please let me suck your cock Master. I need a black cock in my mouth.'

He pushes his underwear down and off and spreads his legs standing to where his cock is right in my face.

'Suck it slut. Give yourself to black men and black cock.'

I take it in my mouth sucking on it greedily. I can't believe how much I really want to suck him. I choke as I try to take it too deep.

'Slow bitch. Show me what a sissy cocksucker you are. Worship my black cock like the white slut you are.'

I'm so high and I love the way his cock feels in my mouth. I take it out and lick up the sides and run my tongue all over his cockhead and I taste a little of his precum. Then I take it back into my mouth and start slowly bobbing on his cock, trying to take more and more. I feel his hands on my head as he slides his cock in and out of me mouth. He isn't brutal and his hands help my take it deeper and when I gag, he just holds me there loosely letting me adjust. I want him to force it deeper. I need him to make me take it. Suddenly, he pulls me deep on his cock and I feel it slide down my throat. I struggle to get away but he holds me there for several seconds till he finally pulls out and lets me take a big breath.

'That is how black men expect their sissy bitches to suck cock Angel. You will learn to take a big cock like mine and even bigger ones. Now sweet thing, it's time for your first real face fucking.'

He grabs my head and starts face fucking me, not stopping till he has his whole cock in my mouth. He makes me take it and I feel like I can't breathe. He holds me there and then pulls back till I can take a small breath and then he buries his cock deep in my mouth again. Over and over, he takes my mouth. I have throat slobber running down my chin and all over my face. it's nothing like the cock sucking I had done earlier. I felt totally out of control, only there to have my mouth used like a cunt. He finally pulled all the way out and then sprayed cum all over my face. I just knelt there, trying to catch my breath and deal with how he had used me. I watch him sit down in the chair looking at me.

'You did well Angel. Being a bitch for black men is different baby. We know how little sissy bitches like you really need to be treated. You will learn to do as told and will understand that we will take care of you. We will keep you dressed up nice and sexy and make sure that you get all the black cock you want. Now I want you to get up and go clean up. Put some makeup on and come back to your Master.'

I go into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. My chin has slobber dripping from it and there is cum all over my face. Luckily, I didn't get any cum in my eyes but both my cheeks and my nose had cum on them. My lipstick was smeared all around my mouth and I looked like a well used whore. I turned the water on and splashed it all over my face. The cold water felt so good and after some effort my face was again clean.

I heard Marcus holler at me not to take all day and I saw all the makeup on the sink counter and started putting it on. I wasn't very good at it but finally got it to where it didn't look too bad. Fortunately, putting lipstick on was relatively easy so at least it looked good. I took one last look in the mirror and saw the sissy I had been turned into. Between the corset and the high heels, my body looked so different, so unmanly. Time to go back to Marcus.

I walked back into the living room and Marcus was sitting in the middle of the couch. He was still naked and his cock had softened and hung against one thigh. There was a glass of wine waiting for me and I went and sit next to him. He looked at me and smiled as he lite up another joint and shared it with me.

'You handled your first face fucking very well Angel. I know it had to be difficult taking my big cock but making you take it all is the best way to train you to be the best cocksucking sissy you can be. I wish you could have seen how sexy you looked with my big black cock buried in your sweet mouth. There is just something about seeing a cute little white sissyboy gobbling up a black cock that is just hard to beat.'

I don't know what to say so I just sit there and smoke the joint and drink my wine. He puts his arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer.

'Give your Master a kiss Angel and tell him how much you loved sucking his black cock.'

I have to lean up and over him a little to reach his lips and give him a kiss. I feel his tongue slide into my mouth and I can't help from sucking on it. I can feel his control as he holds me as his tongue explores my mouth. The kiss is very passionate and I'm almost out of breath by the time we end the kiss. I feel his hand take mine and he places my hand on his cock. It's not hard but it feels so hot. I can't stop myself from stroking it slowly.

I know it's all wrong but I can't help myself as I tell him how much I liked sucking him and that even when he made me take it all, I knew it was what should be happening, that I was there to please him. I feel his cock getting hard as I stroke him. I feel his lips on my neck and I can feel him sucking and I'm sure that he is marking me. It feels so good that I can't stop myself from moaning and stroking his cock harder.

'Here baby, rub this on my cock, get it nice and slick,' he says takes a bottle of lube off the table at the end of the couch.

I take my hand off his cock and he spurts some lube into my hand and I start stroking him again. His cock is really hard now and I feel him pulling me over him till I have to straddle him, a knee on both side of him on the couch. Oh god, I know what is going to happen.

'It's time for you to give up that virgin white pussy to my black cock Angel. Lift yourself up high so I can get my cock in the right position.' I lift up and I feel him reach back and hold his cock up straight towards my ass. 'Now Angel, lower yourself down. Feel that cock touch your virgin cunt. I want you to beg me to fuck you like the sissy slut you are. Tell me how badly you need to be fucked by a black man.'

I feel his wet cock touch my asshole. I'm scared of how bad it's going to hurt but I know there is no way to avoid this happening. I look at him. 'Please Master, please fuck me. Please turn me into a slut who loves cock. I need to feel what it's like to be fucked.'

'You don't want fucked by just any cock, do you Angel. Tell me what you really need.'

'Master, I need to be fucked by a black cock. I need to submit to black men and be a bitch for them. I want you to fuck me just like you fucked my mouth. Show me what a sissy I am for black men. I want black cock, please Master.'

'That's a good bitch. Now press down. Take that cock into your virgin cunt. Show me how much you want it, need it, you white cunt.'

I press down and feel it trying to slide into my asshole but it hurts and doesn't seem to go in. I feel his hands on my hips and he pulls me down lightly and finally his cock head slides into my asshole.

'OW, OWWW, it hurts. Take it out, please.'

'No baby, your cunt will adjust to it. Just be still for a minute.' I try to lift up but he holds me down and after a short time it isn't hurting as badly. 'Now Angel, look at me and tell me you want more cock.'

It still hurts enough that I really don't want it any deeper but I know what I must do. 'Please Master, please give me more cock. Push it deeper into my pussy Master.'

'Sweet girls have pussies, faggy white sissyboys have cunts. I want you to do it Angel. I want you to press down so my black cock slides deeper up your cunt. Now fuck yourself on my cock bitch.'

I cry out as I force myself down harder and feel your cock slide deeper up my ass. 'Oh god, it hurts Master.'

'Lift up a little than press down again. Don't be such a wimp. You know you want it. You know you want to give up your virgin cunt to a black cock. Now do it.'

I do as he says and it does help stop some of the pain. I press down a little harder and his cock goes even deeper and I cry out.

'Takes a good little whore. Now look at me and beg me to fuck you.'

I look at him, 'Please fuck me Master. Please fuck me Master,' and I keep repeating it as his hands lift me up and then pull me down making me take more and more of his cock. I feel like I'm being impaled on a stake but I just keep begging him to fuck me. I hear myself moaning loud, crying out at times, as I feel him slide deeper and deeper. I keep believing he must be all the way in and then next time his cock goes even deeper. I throw my head back as I cry out, FUCK ME...FUCK ME...FUCK ME louder and louder.

Finally, he stops and I'm sitting on his lap, his cock buried all the way up my asshole. Tears are running down my cheeks as I try to get my composure back. I can't believe how his cock feels. It doesn't hurt so much now but his cock feels so big buried in my hole.

'That's a good little whore. You took all your Master's cock like the little sissy bitch we both know you are,' he says standing slowly up holding me on his cock. My legs wrap around his waist holding me in place as he carries me to the bedroom. He lowers me on the bed, my legs still wrapped around his waist.

'Now baby, now you get fucked by a black man.' He grabs my legs spreading them holding them high and then he starts fucking me. He pulls most of the way out and then shoves his cock deep up my cunt making me cry out. Then he fucks me, over and over, in and out, sometimes slow, other times pounding me. I'm cry out but I can't tell if it's in pain or pleasure. I never imagined it would feel like this. My legs are up over his shoulders now. I find myself pressing up as he shoves it deep. I want it, I want his cock to fuck me hard. Then he shoves it in deep and holds it and I can feel his cum shooting into my ass. I cry out and cum at the same time. It was unbelievable.

I lay there trying to catch my breath. I can't believe that I came without my cock even being touched. I feel so small laying below him. How can I feel like a man after being used like that? Maybe they are right about me. Maybe I am nothing but a submissive sissy faggot. I feel him lift himself up off me and move up the bed beside me. I see his cock near my face.

'Clean it whore. Lick my cum and that boy cunt juices off my cock.'

I can't believe what he said but I just lay there and when he moves his cock near my mouth, I lean over and suck it into my mouth. It's not long till I'm licking up the sides of his cock and sucking any remaining cum out of his cock.

'That's a good bitch. Always clean your man up after he uses you. Look at you. It's so easy to see how much you like my black cock. You are going to be such a good sissy for me and other black men.'

My mind still in a whirl as I think about what he says. I still have his cock in my mouth and love the way it feels. What is wrong with me? I think about how I felt about black men just a week ago and here I am now sucking on a black cock like I can't get enough. He pulls away and gets off the bed and tells me to clean up and get dressed. I think your Daddy has a hot pink latex catsuit that will fit you. Now go,' he says as he slaps my ass hard.

I go into the bedroom and clean up. I reach back and touch my asshole and it still feels like it is stretched open. I take a washcloth and clean myself up back there. After I finish, I feel some more of his cum leak from my ass and I clean it up again. He must have really shot a lot of cum up my ass.

I go to the closet and see the pink latex catsuit so I take it out and lay it on the bed. I take the corset and nylons off and slide the catsuit on. It fits me skin tight and I notice the built-in breast forms that are quite large with big nipples. The sleeves are long ending at my wrists and it fits tightly up a little on my neck. I look in the mirror and the catsuit makes it look like I have a feminine shaped body. I take the four-inch pink pumps from the closet and put them on. God, I look so sexy. I go put on some makeup including pink lipstick that matches the catsuit. I go back into the living room and Marcus is dressed again and is sitting back in a soft chair nursing a drink.

'Look at you. What a fucking hot little piece of ass you are. I will have to fight to keep the men off you tonight. Your Daddy called and he wants up to meet him and Candy at the Panther. I guess you made quite an impression there earlier this evening.'

I can't imagine going out in an outfit like this but know that what I want doesn't matter to these people. I do as I'm told or I get punished and if I try to imagine what my life might become. 'Alright Master, if that is what you want to do.'

'Fuck yes. I can't wait to show you off Angel. Every sissy slut should go out to celebrate losing their cherry. Your Daddy told me where this is and insists you wear it,' he says showing me a pink leather collar with the word 'ANGEL' displayed in silver letters. He puts it around my neck and a hear the click of a padlock and know it isn't coming off till they decide to remove it. I see him pick up a silver chain leash and he walks over and fastens it to a ring on the front of the collar below my name.

'Your Daddy found a real winner when he found you. I'm sure you will be a good money maker for him. I can't imagine what kind of price you would bring on the black market, and I do mean the black market, Angel. Black men will pay plenty for a pretty white boy like you. The fact that you are such a submissive wimp of a boy and such a sissy will drive the price up so high. I wish I could afford you but I don't have that kind of money. At least, I got your cherry ass.'

I feel like I have no control over my life. I just stand there and listen to him talk about me like I'm a piece of meat and how I am going to be turned into a whore for black men. I can't believe this is happening to me but my mind does remember how I felt sucking his black cock and how it felt when he fucked me and I wonder if it will be so bad. The thought of being black owned is hard to imagine but will I have a choice? I can't stop thinking about all of it as he leads me from my Daddy's house and towards my new life.