My New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
653 Followers

I kneel there trying to deal with the fact that I sucked some stranger's cock and swallowed all his cum. It wouldn't be so bad if I hated it but I didn't. I liked sucking his cock and I did want his cum. I really got off on making him cum.

I hear someone else come into the booth and in a moment another cock is being shoved through the hole. I stare at the cock. It's big and it's so black. Being from a small town in the Midwest, there was a lot of prejudice against blacks and I can't imagine sucking some nigger's cock. I back off from the hole.

'Come on bitch, I ain't got all day.'

'I don't suck black cock,' I tell him trying to sound disgusted with the idea of doing it.

'I thought all you pretty white boys loved nigger cock,' the black man quietly says to me.

'Well I don't, so why don't you just leave.'

'Come on white boy, get that big black snake in your mouth. I got a big load of hot cum for you.'

'I said I'm not sucking any nigger cock.'

'Fucking faggot. Maybe I will just wait till you get out of that booth and we will see just what you will do,' he says leaving the booth and slamming the door behind him.

'Is there a problem here?' I hear someone ask and realize its Daddy's voice.

'Yea, that little white bitch told me he doesn't suck nigger cock,' he tells Daddy. 'Thought I would wait for him to come out and we would see about that.'

'This fag belongs to me and I want to apologize for his behavior. Trust me, he will pay for it once I get him home. Here is my card. Call me in about a week and I will have you out to the ranch. I will let you deal with him then and I'm pretty sure we can get this solved to your satisfaction. If you want to wait a couple minutes, I will get him from the booth and you can decide if you would like to spend some time with him next week.'

'Thanks man. I don't want to be a pain but when a fag comes at me with an attitude like this bitch did, it just sets me off. I would like to be a look at the bitch though.'

The door opens and Daddy comes in not saying anything. He takes the handcuffs off me and helps me stand up. 'I'm sorry Daddy. It's just...'

'Shut up and don't you dare wipe that cum off your chin. I can't believe you embarrassed me like this.'

He pulls me from the booth, his hand holding my forearm as he pulls me from the booth. He stops me right in front of the black man. He is big, as least six, four in great shape with a bald head and a mustache and goatee. He just stares at me.

'Yea, man I will give you a call. Maybe I can help you adjust this faggot's attitude. He is a cute little fucker but he needs to learn to respect real men.'

'Do that, I'm sure some private time with you might do wonders for him. If you like, I will dress him as a sissy if you are into that.'

'Fuck yes man. I love sissy white boys.'

'Ok, call me next week.'

'I will,' he says and walks away.

'I'm so disappointed with you Angel,' he says as he leads me back to the counter. 'You ready for him?'

'Yea, bring him back to the office,' the clerk tells Daddy and they both take me back to a small room.

'Drop your shorts. Tom is going to give you a shot to keep some man from giving you some bugs,' Daddy says and as pissed as he is I do it right away.

The man gives me a shot in the ass and hands Daddy a small case. There are six more doses in there. Give him one each night till they are gone then give him a break for a while then we will do another set later. I have no idea that the shots are another feminine hormone that is a lot faster one then the one he is giving me orally. We then leave and drive all the way home without him saying another word to me.

We get out and I start to the house but he grabs my arm and pulls me towards the barn.

'No please. I'm sorry. I promise to do better. Please don't put me back in the cage. Please Daddy. I will suck your cock so good for you.'

'Shut the fuck up Angel. I told you not to disappoint me and what did you do. I thought maybe you weren't like some of the others but you are just another fucking bimbo and I will treat you like one,' he says as he leads me to the cage.

'Strip.'

'Please Daddy, I...' I start to say when he backhands me really hard.

'I said strip.'

Tears flowing, the backhand really hurt almost knocking me over, as I take off all my clothes. He pushes me into the cage, locks it, and walks out locking the barn door.

I sit down on the thin mattress and can't stop myself from crying as I again face the facts concerning the situation I have got myself into. I curl up in the blanket he left me and finally fall asleep.

I wake up when I hear the barn door open and see Daddy walk in and up to the cage. He throws a pair of leather cuffs into the cage.

'Get them on boy. I thought you were showing a lot of promise then you go and embarrass me like that. Now you will see what happens when a boy decides he can determine whether he does something or not. You will learn to do whatever is asked of you or else.'

I put the cuffs on and start trying to apologize but he just walks away ignoring me. He goes over to a cupboard and takes something out and comes over and throws it on the floor of the cage. It's a padlock.

'Lock the cuffs together in front of you then get on your knees,' he tells me and after I lock the cuffs together, he opens the cage door and tells me to crawl out. He stops me out in an open area of the barn and goes over and takes a rope off the wall and throws it in the air to where it goes over a rafter then back down to him. He comes over and runs the rope through the open area of the padlock and then goes over to the side and starts pulling on the rope. It lifts my hands and as he reels the rope in, I'm forced to stand and he doesn't stop till I can barely reach the floor if I'm standing on my toes. He then ties the rope off on a hook on the wall.

'So, you are too good to suck a black cock Angel.'

'I'm sorry Daddy. I mean, he was black and I didn't know if you would want me to do it with a black man. Where I come from...'

'I don't give a fuck where you came from. All you need to know is if a man wants you to do something, you fucking do it. I don't care if he's black, green, purple or whatever. You are a submissive little fuck and you will learn to do as you are told. I hope this lesson will help you understand,' he says as he walks over and picks up the leather strap, I saw the other day.

'I'm sorry Daddy. Please don't punish me. I didn't know. I understand now, please Daddy.'

'I don't think you understand at all but this ought to help you understand,' he says as he brings the strap down hard across both my ass cheeks.

'OWWWWW!! It hurts, Daddy, it really hurts.'

'I know it does. I obvious have been too lenient with you and you have shown me that isn't how you need treated,' he says bringing the strap down hard on my ass again making me cry out louder.

I try to move but there is no getting away as he hits my ass over and over till my ass feels like it's on fire. I'm crying so hard I can hardly talk but I beg him to stop. Finally, he stops and walks in front of me.

'I bet you wish you would have sucked that black cock now, don't you boy?'

'Yes Daddy,' I get out between sobs. 'I'm sorry I disappointed you.' He grabs my balls and pull them towards himself till I can barely touch the floor.

'I remember this one boy who resisted me boy. His behavior made a big turn once he no longer had balls. It was very hard for him to see himself as a boy without his balls. Oh, and he looked so much better in panties. Do you think that is going to be necessary with you boy?'

Oh god, did he really do that to another guy? 'No Daddy, I will be good, I promise. I will do whatever you tell me to do.'

'And if another man asks something of you boy?'

'I will do it Daddy.'

'We will see boy,' he says as he pulls my balls till my feet no longer touch the floor.'

I don't stop screaming till he finally lets them go. Oh god, it felt like he was going to pull them off. I'm crying so hard.

'Don't disappoint me again boy,' he says walking away. He grabs a garden hose and starts spraying me with the cold water. He sprays it in my face and on my balls making them hurt again. He then just turns and leaves me hanging there and I hear the barn door lock.

I hang there in so much pain. I would give anything to be able to rub my balls so maybe there would stop hurting so much. It felt like I was left hanging for at least a couple hours before he came back into the barn. He unhooks the rope and I drop onto the barn floor. I curl up in a fetal position and take my balls into my hand and try to make them feel better.

'Do I need to put you back into the cage boy?'

'No Daddy, I promise I will do whatever you want me to do.'

He walks over in front of me telling me to get up on my knees. When I do, he unzips his pants and takes his cock out.

'I have to piss but I don't want to get it all over the barn floor. Why don't you be a good boy and drink all my piss. You did say you would do whatever I want you to do and right now, I want you to be my little piss slut. Why don't you tell me how much you can't wait to drink my piss.'

Oh god. I remember seeing a couple videos of boys doing that and thinking that I could never do that. I look at his cock not wanting to make eye contact with him. 'Daddy, I really want to be your piss slut. Will you please let me drink all your piss for you?'

'Look at me boy and tell me you deserve to be treated like this and will drink my piss anytime I want you to.'

I look up at him and his face leaves no doubt where we stand now. 'Daddy, I was very bad and I deserve to be treated however you decide. I want to be your piss slut anytime you need to pee.'

'Then drink boy,' he says as he starts pissing on my face. I open my mouth and he piss shots right into it. 'Drink faggot, drink a man's piss like you love it.'

I start swallowing it and he slows down and puts his cock right into my mouth and starts pissing slow enough that I can keep up and swallow it down. My lips are locked on his cock and I don't waste any of it. He pisses for quite a while then finally stops. He wipes his cock on my cheeks getting the last piss out. He reaches down and unhooks the padlock.

'Use that hose and clean up boy and then come back to the house. We will see if you have learned anything at all.' He leaves and leaves the barn door open. If I could, I would run for it. Anything got to be better than this but I still have the collar on and I can't imagine what he would do to me if I tried to get away so I take the cuffs off and clean up and walk to the house and go in.

'Go into your bathroom and brush your teeth boy. I don't want to smell your piss breath. Then get dressed in the clothes on your bed and get your sweet ass back out here. Don't take all day.'

I go into the bathroom and clean up, brush my teeth and brush my hair out. My body is still smooth and I rub my balls a little trying to make them feel more normal. I can't believe he was so mean, it seemed like he wasn't that bad of guy before. I guess I better not piss him off.

I go back into the bedroom and there is a white leather corset lying on the bed. I check it out and realize it ties up in the back. How am I suppose to be able to tie it up tight? There is also a pair of white nylons and a pair of white patent leather pumps with four-inch spiked heels. I get the corset on and try to tighten it without much luck. I do get it tight enough to stay on. I put the nylons on and there are garters hanging from the corset and I use them to fasten the nylons to where they are held high on my legs. I put the pumps on and they are much harder to walk in then the other heels I had on. I struggle with them trying to keep my balance when I hear him call for me.

I go into the kitchen where he is and he hands me a glass of juice. Of course, the female hormones are in there without my knowledge. Then he takes out the box he got at the bookstore and he takes out the syringe and makes me bend over the table as he gives me another shot in the ass. Then he lets me eat a light breakfast.

After breakfast, he tells me to stand and he starts lacing up the corset. He is really working to get it tight and by the time he finishes I can't even take a big breath. I want to tell him it's too tight but I'm afraid of making him mad again. He then takes off the punishment collar and puts another collar made of white leather around my neck. It's very wide and I have to hold my head up high and my chin fits into a lower area that keeps me from turning my head.

'This is a posture collar, Angel,' he tells me. 'It's to help you learn to walk in your heels without looking down at your feet. Now I want you to walk across into the living room. The tile floors will be easy than carpeted ones.'

I walk into the living room and almost fall a couple times. It's so hard to keep my balance with the tall spiked heels. He tells me to take smaller steps and to try and place one foot in front of the other when I walk. He tells me to let my hips loose and let them swish side to side, that he's sure that I have seen the way models and whores walk. Then he has me walk back across the room to him. I try but I know I'm not doing it very well.

'Turn around and walk across the room again Angel,' and when I do, he brings a riding crop he has picked up down hard across my ass cheeks. 'Try harder. Now walk.'

I go back and forth across the room and when I almost lose my balance, he uses the riding crop on me. My feet are aching by the time he lets me stop but by then I'm walking much better. It's easier when I let my hips loose but know that I must look like a whore the way it feels I'm walking.

'I will keep you in corsets most of the time Angel. Between them and your new diet, it shouldn't be that long till you are developing a feminine figure. That is what you want, isn't it Angel? I think it's time to realize that you really were a failure as a boy.'

It's not what I want at all but I have learned it's best that I agree with him. 'Yes Daddy. I want to be a pretty girl for you.'

'Not a girl Angel, a sissy. Men love knowing that you are really a boy but like to look like and act like a girl, a slutty girl who wants to do things a nice girl would never do. You want them to want you, don't you Angel?'

'Yes Daddy.'

'You want to suck their cock and I bet you can't wait till you have a man fuck you. Imagine how it will feel when a man slides his cock deep into your sissy pussy.'

I can't imagine that and don't really want it at all but I have learned my lesson. 'Yes Daddy, I love sucking a man's cock but I really can't imagine what it will be like to be fucked Daddy. I'm scared it will really hurt.'

'You will love it Angel. You will be begging them to fuck you harder and you will be wishing their cock were even bigger. Maybe you would like to have that black man fuck you. He did have a nice big cock Angel.'

Oh god. I hope he doesn't let that guy fuck me. His cock was way too big and I can't imagine being fucked by a black man. Any man would be bad enough but to have a black cock up my ass is more than I want to imagine. 'I was hoping you would want to fuck me Daddy.'

'Oh, I will Angel but a sissy's first fuck should be special. Something she will never be able to forget. We will see Angel but the thought of seeing you on top of him riding his big black cock does excite me.'

'Sit down by me Angel.' I sit down on the couch next to him. He puts his arm around my shoulders and pulls me close. 'I don't like having to treat you like I did this morning but you must understand what will happen if you don't behave in a proper manner. You are a submissive boy and men are going to use you, and often, abuse you. Sometimes you might have not done anything wrong but I just feel the need to mistreat you. You must accept this fact Angel. The more you resist, the more you will pay.'

'I'm trying Daddy. I really am. It's all so new to me and Daddy, I have never been around black men much and they kind of scare me.'

'You relax and let me go get a scotch for myself and a glass of wine for you. You have had a tough day so far and it's time for you to receive a little award.' He goes into the kitchen and fixes the drinks putting a double dose of the aphrodisiac into my wine. He brings it back and we sit back and have a drink. 'Would you like to watch another video Angel.'

I think about how some of the videos turned me on so I tell him that would be good. He pulls me closer and lifts my face by my chin and gives me a short kiss.

'What would you like to see Angel? Did you like the ones with sissies or maybe the one with young boys and older men? Maybe you liked the ones where the boy or sissy was getting punished. Tell Daddy what you want to see Angel.'

I think about the videos and the one that really comes to mind is the one where the boy goes to the man's house and he really dominates him and punishes him severely. I don't want to tell Daddy that I want to watch that one though or he might think I want him to treat me that way. That man was so mean and domineering. 'Maybe one where a boy is turned into a sissy and made to dress all up for him and then he sucks the man off.'

'Do you like it when a man shoots his cum all over the sissy's face Angel?'

'I guess so Daddy. It's kind of gross but I think it must be more humiliating when a man does that to his boy or sissy.'

'They need the humiliation, don't they Angel? It helps them to understand their place.'

'Yes Daddy,' I answer as I feel the warm glow through my body from the reaction to the drugs.

He gets up and puts on a video and we start watching it. It shows a man picking up a young boy walking down the sidewalk. He looks about 16 and has long blond hair and is small, no more than five foot, six and slender. He really is a pretty boy. The beginning of the video said everyone was at least 18 but he sure didn't look like he was that old.

'Did you tell your parents you were staying with a friend?' he asks the boy.

'Yes Sir. I told them I would be home Sunday afternoon so I can stay out all night tonight.'

'Will they check with your friend?'

'No, they don't even have his number.'

'Good boy. Have you missed me?'

'Yes Sir. I was hoping maybe we could get together last weekend but you were busy.'

'Did you go to the mall and do as told Andy?'

'Yes Sir, I did.'

'Tell me about it,' he says as he drives out into the country.

'I went to the men's room on the third floor of Macy's. I waited in there till an older man came in. I stood over by the urinal like you told me too with my shorts unzipped and pulled down enough that he could see the pink panties I was wearing. I knew he saw them and he walked slowly by me and went into the handicap stall. He started to close the door but left it open enough that I could see him looking at me.'

'And what did you do boy?'

I went to the stall and he opened the door wider and I joined him in the stall and he shut the door. He told me he liked my panties and that he would love to see more of them. I did as you told me and took off all my clothes except the panties. He felt my cock through my panties and ran his hands over my ass. It felt so good through the panties. I asked him if I could suck his cock. He made me sit on the stool and he stood in front of me as I took his cock out. It was pretty big and I really liked sucking it. When I knew he was close, I asked him to pull out and to shoot his cum all over my face. He did it and he really came a lot. Then I had him take a picture with my phone. Would you like to see it Sir?'

'Yes boy, show me. I'm pleased that you followed my instructions,' he said and looked at the picture on the boy's phone. His face had a lot of cum on it. 'You are such a good faggot boy but we both know what you really like, don't we?'

gbr2004
gbr2004
653 Followers