My New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
652 Followers

I walk over to the full-length mirror on the back of the door and look at myself. I know I should be upset about this but I look at myself and can't help but think I look a little sexy. I go over to the makeup table and pick up a brush and brush my hair out till it looks better and is hanging down to my shoulders. I look at the makeup but think that is too much, that hopefully this outfit will please him. I walk back into the living room.

'Look at you Angel. That looks so nice on you and I love that you brushed your hair. Did you do that for Daddy?'

'Yes Daddy. I hope I don't look too silly dressed up like this.'

'You look perfect. Come sit down by me baby and have a drink of your wine. Are you anxious to see what happens to the boy?'

'Yes Daddy.'

'Do you think the man should punish him?'

'Yes Daddy. I think he wants to be punished and if he is such a faggot that he lets men use him at that bookstore like he does, he should be punished.'

Daddy stands up and starts undressing. He stops when he gets down to the boxer shorts he is wearing. I can see his cock straining against the shorts as he sits down by me again.

'I figured I should get comfortable too,' he says looking at me. 'It's ok Angel, you can take my cock out and hold it as we watch the video. You do want to do that, don't you Angel?'

I realize that I do want to do that. 'Yes Daddy, I want to hold your cock. It's so big and is so hot in my hand.' I try to understand why I'm feeling like this but all I know is that I want to feel his cock again. I reach in his shorts and take it out. I look at it and it seems even bigger than before.

'That feels so good Angel. Have another drink and I will start the video,' he says knowing the more of the drug I imbibe, the hornier I will get.

He starts the video and it shows the man going over and grabbing the boy by the hair and pulling him making him crawl after him. He leads him over to something that looks like a sawhorse but the top is covered with padded black leather. He pulls him over it and reaches down and hooks the boy's wrists in leather cuffs attached to the bottom of the sawhorse legs. Then he does the same with the ankles till the boy is stretched over the sawhorse and is helpless. He pulls the boys pink panties down below his ass cheeks. He picks up a leather strap and moves behind the boy and then suddenly brings the strap down hard across both of the boy's ass cheeks. The boy cries out loudly.

'Ouch, that had to really hurt Daddy.'

'Yes, I imagine it does. Look at that red stripe on the boy's ass.'

I can't turn away and watch as the man starts whipping the boy with the strap. It's not long till the boy is crying and begging him to stop but the man doesn't stop right away and by the time he does stop the boy's ass is bright red.

'He is mean Daddy.'

'No Angel, he is giving the boy what the boy deserves and needs. The boy did come back to the man, didn't he? He knew what would happen and he crawled to the man like a good little fagboy.'

'I guess Daddy, but he really whipped him hard.'

We watch as he releases the boy and the boy falls to the floor at the man's feet and starts licking his boots like they are candy. We can feel him sobbing loudly. I realize that I'm stroking Daddy's cock and when I look there is a big drop of precum on his cock.

'Lick it off Angel.'

I look at it for a few seconds then I lean over and lick it off. I can taste it and realize I kind of like the way it tastes. I lean back up.

'That's a good girl Angel,' he says stroking my hair.

We go back to the video and the man is pulling the boy to his feet and gives him a passionate kiss. Then he pushes the boy back a little and slaps him hard then backhands him. 'You are such a fucking crybaby. You aren't a man at all, are you? You go around in panties, sucking every cock you can find. Tell me what you are boy.'

'I'm a faggot slut Master. I'm a wimp and there is nothing manly about me. I need you to treat me like the wimpy bitch I am. I need to serve you Master.'

'The man reaches down and rips the panties off the boy and grabs the boy's ball and start squeezing and twisting them as the boy cried out loudly. 'Whose balls are these, boy?' The boy cries out in a high voice rising on his toes trying to handle the pain. 'The balls are yours Master.' The man smiles at the boy releasing his balls then suddenly bringing his fist up hard into the boy's ball dropping the boy to the floor. He curls up and grabs his balls crying loudly.

'Get the fuck up boy, I'm not done with you,' the man screams at the boy and the boy gets up slowly trying to stand erect still holding onto his balls. 'Get your hands off those balls boy. I think you should ask me to do it again. After all, you did say those balls belong to me, didn't you?

Tears are flowing down the boy's cheeks as he asks the man in a squeaking voice if he will hit him in the balls again.

'Do you want it harder this time boy?' he asks. The boy nods yes. 'Answer me you fucking wimp. Beg me to do it harder.'

'Please Master, please hit me harder. I deserve it for being such a wimp and such a faggot.'

'Yes, you do boy but I think I need some of that boy pussy. Go get on that bed on your back. Spread your legs and lift them up and beg for my cock.'

The boy does as he's told and I listen as he begs the man to fuck him, to turn him into a bitch. He begs him to fuck him hard and cum in his boy pussy. He keeps begging to be fucked as the man undresses. When the man takes the leather pants off, I see his cock and it's even bigger than Daddy's. He goes to the bed, crawls on, puts his cock at the boy's asshole and shoves it all the way in. The boy screams and tries to get away but the man holds him down tightly, his cock buried in the boy's ass.

'This is how boy bitches like you need fucked boy. Nice and hard. Need to fuck what little manhood is left out of the bitch,' he says as he pulls most of the way out and then shoves it all the way in again. The boy is crying as the man holds the boy's legs up high and spread apart. Then he fucks him.

I can't take my eyes off them wondering how that must feel. I watch as he continues fucking him and as I watch I see the boy respond to the fucking. He tries lifting his ass up as the man slides deep up his ass. It looks like the boy wants it now. The man pulls out and flips the boy onto his stomach and attacks his ass again fucking him nice and hard. The camera switches to the boy's face and it's not hard to tell the boy wants it. The tears still flow but you can see the boy humping back wanting more cock. Finally, the man pulls out, flips the boy over again and moves up his chest and shoots his cum all over the boy's face.

Daddy stops the video and pulls me to him and kisses me passionately. He then pushes me down but doesn't have to push much. I want his cock in my mouth and I let it slide into my mouth. I'm so turned on I try to take too much and choke a little.

'Easy boy, worship that cock. You know how bad you want it.'

I suck on his cockhead, my tongue licking his piss slit, wanting more precum. I let his cock slide in and out of my mouth as I take his balls in my hand caressing them. He lifts up so I can pull his boxer shorts off.

'Lick my balls girl. Take them in your mouth and get them nice and wet.'

I feel out of control. All I want is to suck him, whether it's his balls or his cock, I lick and suck. I have a ball in my mouth and I love the way it feels. I do the same to his other ball but what I really want is his cock. I go back and take it in my mouth. I feel his hands on both sides of my head and he starts pulling me on and off his cock. I start taking more of it and sometimes I choke but I try not to as I feel him try to enter my throat. I can't do it and he doesn't force me but just fucks my mouth. I feel his cock swell but he pulls it from my mouth and then he cums all over my face. I'm so turned on, my mouth wide open, my tongue wanting cum. I feel out of control as he finally lifts me up and makes me look at him.

'That's a good little fag boy. You are going to make such a good cocksucker Angel.'

I know I should feel insulted but I don't. I just look at him as he takes a finger and scoops some cum from my face and feeds it to me. he doesn't stop till I have eaten all of his cum. I try to slow my breathing down as I think about what just happened. God, I was so turned on. I'm not a faggot but damn, I sure behaved like one. What is happening to me? He pulls me up on the couch beside him again.

'That was very nice Angel. Are you sure you weren't out sucking cock before?

'No Daddy. Like I have said, I'm not gay and I have never done anything with another man before meeting you.'

'Well sweetie, you are one anxious little cocksucker once you get a cock in your mouth. I'm sure it won't be long before you will be able to take a nice big cock deep in your throat.'

I think about how it felt when I did suck his cock. I loved the way it felt and I remember how I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I'm not like this, I'm not. Why am I doing this?

'Now Angel, it's times for bed. You should only sleep in your panties. Oh my god. Did you cum in your panties when you were sucking me. You did, didn't you?'

I look down and I can see the crotch of my panties is all wet and it's pretty obvious that I did cum in them. I remember being really excited but don't remember cumming. Was I so into sucking him that I didn't even realize that I came in my panties? I guess I must have been. What is wrong with me? I look up shyly, 'I guess I did Daddy.'

'It's ok Angel. I'm glad you loving cock so much that you can cum without anyone touching your cock. It's almost like girls might cum.'

I'm embarrassed by what happened but don't know what to say to that.

'Now run along, sissy boy. You have a busy day ahead of you tomorrow. Do not change panties till you have had a shower tomorrow.'

I go to bed and lay there and can feel the cum drying in my panties. They are all sticky and I pull them loose so they don't stick to my body. God, I feel like such a fool. I take my sticky cock in my hand and can't keep from noticing how small it is compared to his cock. I stroke it some and it gets hard. I think about the boy in the video as I stroke and it isn't long till I'm cumming in my panties again. After cumming, I feel like such a loser. This is happening to me and this is how I react. I jack off thinking about some queer being beaten and fucked. I finally fall asleep.

Daddy wakes me up in the morning and tells me to take a shower. He tells me once I have gotten nice and wet to put the lotion he hands me all over my body from the neck down. I look at the bottle of lotion and it says hair remover. He tells me to leave it on for at least 15 minutes then to finish my shower and get dressed with the clothes he will leave on the bed.

I get into the shower and wet down. I look at the bottle and think back to how glad I was to get pubic hair and a little hair on my chest. It wasn't that much but it kind of stopped the worse harassment I used to get from the older boys. Now, he wants me to get rid of all of it. I know I have no choice but I do as I'm told and fifteen minutes later, I'm smooth as a baby. I look at myself in the mirror after drying off and see how it makes me look even younger and it doesn't help to make my cock look any bigger.

I go into the bedroom and on the bed is a pair of pink panties, a pair of jean cutoffs that are cut very short, and a baby blue t-shirt and a pair of white keds like you see women wear. I get dressed and check it out. First of all, the t-shirt has been cut off where it ends just a little under my pecs leaving at least six inches of bare midriff. The sleeves have also been cut off leaving just a few inches of material on my shoulders holding the t-shirt on. It looks so gay. Then the shorts. They are cut so short that when I turn my back to the mirror and bend over just a little, the bottom of the pink panties shows. I go into the kitchen to find Daddy.

'Look at my little boy. That outfit looks so good on you. I laid it out for you figuring you probably didn't want to wear your sissy clothes to town today.'

'Go to town Daddy? Please don't make me go out dressed like this. What will people think?'

'They will think that you are proud to be a faggot and want everyone to know. At least that's my opinion. What do you think Angel?'

'I'm sure they will think I'm gay Daddy.'

'More than gay Angel. Being gay doesn't mean you have to go out looking like you do. There are gay men and there are slutty little sissy boys. Think about how you have been behaving. What do you think men will think when they see you?'

'I guess they would think that I'm one of the slutty fag boys.'

'You guess???'

'Daddy, they would think I'm a boy that wants them to know that I'm a faggot, and a slut, and probably want to suck their cocks.'

'Much better Angel. When we are out, I want you to smile at men we see and then I want you to check out their crotches. I want you to think about their cocks and if you are making them want you.'

That will be so embarrassing. It's not bad enough he wants me to look like a total fag, he expects me to act like one. 'Yes Daddy.'

'And I want you to walk like a fag too, small steps, swish those hips Angel. Make men want to fuck your sweet ass. Your voice should be softer and you should sound gay. I'm sure you have seen enough fags on TV or real life to know what I mean. Disappointing me would not be good. Now eat your breakfast.

Breakfast is good. Bacon and eggs, toast and orange juice. I don't know that there is a double dose of female hormones and a little more of the aphrodisiac in the orange juice. Not a lot but just enough to keep my mind on sex.

'I let you sleep in late. It's almost noon so we better get going. Now do you understand what is expected of you Angel? How I expect you to act?'

'You want me to act like I'm a slutty gayboy Daddy. I don't know if I can but I will try.'

'And if I'm disappointed, what do you think will happen Angel?'

'I will be punished Daddy.'

'Very good. Let's go.'

We go into town and he drives into an area that's kind of run down. There are several bars, an old theatre and several run-down motels. He finally pulls into a lot and I see that it's a xxx-rated bookstore.

'What do you think this place is Angel?'

'I think it's probably the bookstore in the video Daddy.'

'You are right sweetie. I have some business I need to talk over with the owner. I'm sure you are curious about the place. Go ahead and get out.'

I get out and he gets out and comes around to my side of the car and holds his hand out. Oh god, he expects me to hold his hand like I'm his little boy. How humiliating is that but I know what I must do, so I take his hand and he leads me into the bookstore and up to a man behind the counter.

'Hello Matt. Who is this cute little boy?'

'This is Angel. He is staying with me on the ranch for a while. Say hello to Tom Angel.'

'Hello Tom,' I answer trying to sound like I'm gay.

'You always find the prettiest boys Matt. This one looks special. Is he available?'

'Not yet Tom. I just started his training.'

'Please let me know when he is. I have been saving up for a cute little boy like this and I don't mean money,' he says laughing and Daddy laughs too.

'I will Tom. Is booth 7 open. I need to talk to you about something and I figure a little practice will be good for Angel.'

Tom looks up at a screen and switches it around till I see the number 7 up in the corner. 'Yea, it's open. Go ahead and take him back and I will load some videos for him to watch.'

'Thanks Tom, be right back,' he says and leads me by my hand back through a dark curtain.

I see several booths on both sides of a long aisle. There are half a dozen men leaning against some of the booths and I can hear porn videos being played. The place smells like cum. I see the men turn and look at us.

'You know what is expected Angel.'

He leads me down the aisle slowly and as we come to each man he slows down. I force myself to smile at them and then I look down at their crotches. A couple of the men reach down and adjust themselves slowly as I pass. It's so embarrassing. I know what they must think.

We get to a booth with 7 on the front of it. He opens the door and there is just enough room for both of us in there. He shuts the door and tells me to kneel down. I look at the floor and it looks dirty but I do as I'm told. When I kneel down, I realize it's not only dirty but the floor is wet and I know that I must be kneeling in some man's cum. I want to get up but his hands are on my shoulders.

'Hands behind your back Angel.'

When I put them there, I feel him put handcuffs on my wrists and I wonder where they come from. When I try to raise my hands up a little higher I can't and I realize the cuffs are attached to a chain that is hooked to the floor.

'I can't have you running away Angel. I will be back for you in a little while. You be a good fag boy while I'm gone,' he says as he leaves the booth. It's dark in there and I can't see much till a video starts on the screen in the front of the booth. I'm chained facing one of the walls and have to turn my head to watch the video. It shows a young blonde boy kneeling between two men and they are taking turns making him suck their cocks.

As my eyes adjust to the darkness, I see a hole in the wall in front of me. it's about four inches in diameter and is level with my face. Oh god, I know what that is. As I look at it, I hear someone come into the both on the other side of the hole and shuts the door. I hear him putting some tokens into the machine and a video starts in his booth. I can see him standing there and then turn towards the hole. His voice is quiet but I can hear him.

'You ready for some cocksucking faggot. I got a big load for you. Get your lips up to the hole bitch.'

I don't answer but I can see him unfastening his jeans and pushing his pants down. He moves to the hole and I see his cock come through the hole. It's not as big as Daddy's but is at least six inches and rather thick. I know what Daddy expects of me. I remember his comment about a little practice might be good for me.

'Come on faggot. Get those fag lips on my cock.'

I know if I don't, Daddy might be pissed at me so I move forward and lick the end of his cock and can taste a little precum. I take his cock head into my mouth and start running my tongue all over it.

'Yea faggot. That's what I need. I saw your Daddy bringing you back here. You be a good little cocksucker or I will tell him how worthless you are. I don't think that your Daddy would like that. Now get that cock deep in your mouth and suck me bitch.'

I start sucking him. I know I should be disgusted and revolted sucking some stranger's cock but all I can think about is how I like having his cock in my mouth. I start moving back and forth on his cock trying to make sure he likes it. I can hear soft moans coming from the other side of the wall.

'Tell me you want me to cum in your fag mouth,' I hear him say quietly.

I force myself to let his cock out of my mouth long enough to answer him. 'Please cum in my mouth. Shot your big load in my mouth. I want to eat it all.'

'That's right bitch. Beg for cum like a good little faggot.'

I keep sucking and it's only a short time later that I feel his cock swell up and he unloads a big load into my mouth. I try to swallow it all but there was so much I feel some escape the corners of my mouth and run down my chin. I try to lick it up with my tongue but can't reach it all.

'Thanks faggot. You are a good cumslut,' he says as he pulls his cock from the hole and fastens his pants and leaves his booth.

gbr2004
gbr2004
652 Followers