My New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
654 Followers

'Yes Sir,' I reply and he tells me to tell him. 'I want to dress up like a girl and be treated like a girl, a naughty young girl Sir.'

The man pulls into a driveway, opens the garage door and pulls in closing the garage door behind him. 'Undress Andy. When you get those nasty boy clothes off you may come into my house.'

The boy undresses and goes into the house. The video switches to the living room. 'Candy, I have told you before and you can't seem to remember, but when you get into my car, you are no longer a boy. I expect your voice and mannerisms to be very much more feminine reflecting that you are nothing but my little sissy slut. You know what happens when I'm disappointed. Tell me Candy.'

'I get spanked Sir.'

'That's right he says sitting down in a straight chair. 'Over my lap Candy. I called you Andy in the car because you were acting like a boy but that is not acceptable. You should have realized when I called you Andy, and not Candy, that something wasn't right. I'm beginning to think you are another one of those stupid, blonde bimbos.'

The boy gets over the man's lap and the man start spanking him. The spanking got harder and harder till the boy was really crying hard. His ass was bright red but the man continued spanking him. Finally, he pushes the boy from his lap and the boy lays on the floor crying and sobbing loudly.

'Maybe next time you will remember what you are when you get into my car. Now, I have clothes laid out for you in the bedroom and there is makeup in the bathroom. Do not disappoint me again Candy or next time it will be the wooden paddle and you know how you hate that.'

Daddy stops the video. I can't believe how much I was into watching it and know my cock is hard and on display to him. My head is hot and my heart is racing.

'It looks like you enjoyed that Angel. Do you think she deserved it?'

'I guess. She did give that man a blowjob in the mall but it sounded like she had been told to act feminine when he picked her up and she really didn't do it at all.'

'I have told you that I like it when you act feminine, haven't I Angel?'

'Yes, but I didn't think you wanted me to act that way all the time Daddy.'

'How are you dressed Angel?'

'Like a sissy Daddy,' I answer not liking where this is going.

'Then how should you have been acting?'

'Like a sissy Daddy?'

'Were you Angel? Were you trying to sound feminine and act like a young girl might act?

'No Daddy, I'm sorry.'

'So, what do you think I should do about It, Angel?'

'You should spank me Daddy,' I reluctantly answer.

He gets up and goes into a kitchen and comes back with a straight chair and sits down on it and just looks at me. I force myself to stand up and go over to him and then lay across his lap. He gives me a long hard spanking and I'm crying hard and begging him to stop. My ass feels like it's on fire. He finally stops and pushes me off his lap just like the man did in the video. Then he stands in front of me and unfastens his slack and takes his cock out. I get to my knees and suck his cock like it's the most important thing in the world. I don't stop till he pulls out and shoots his cum all over my face. I see him take a picture of my face with his phone.

'I hope you learned something from that video Angel. It's important for you to think. If not, I will take you down, have your hair bleached blonde and I will treat you like a slutty bimbo. Go to the bathroom and get cleaned up. Then get dressed. I want to see you in a dress. Now go.'

I go into my bedroom and then to the bathroom and wash my face and try to stop sobbing. My ass really hurts and when I turn and look at it in the mirror it is really red. No wonder it hurt so badly. He can be so nice at times but I don't understand why he needs to punish me so severely. Surely, he can see that I'm trying. I guess I have to try harder especially trying to act more feminine.

I go back into the bedroom and start looking through the dresses in the closet. I can't imagine wearing a dress but know that I have to. I'm not going to give him a reason to spank me again. I still have the white corset and nylons on and I'm not taking a chance by taking them off. I find a red dress that I think he would probably like. I pull it down over my head and down my body. It has short sleeves and fits pretty tight. The skirt flares out some and comes down to the middle of my thighs but it does cover the top of the nylons. I find a pair of red pumps that also have four-inch spiked heels and put them on in place of the white heels.

I look at myself in the mirror and can't stop thinking how foolish this looks but I keep looking. The corset has made my waist look a lot smaller and it seems to make my ass stick out more. The heels make my legs look so much different, longer and thinner. The more I look, the more the look seems to excite me and I can feel myself getting hard. It presses out against the skirt and know he wouldn't like that so I go to the panty drawer and find a pair of red panties. When I put them on, they press my cock against my body getting rid of that bulge. I watch as I turn and I can see the skirt swirl out a little. Why did that make me smile? I'm in a fucking dress, I shouldn't be liking it.

I go back to the bathroom and comb my hair out making it look more presentable. I go back into the living room. He is sitting there watching another porn video while he smokes a joint. He was put on a pair of black slacks and a white dress shirt and is looking very handsome. He pats the spot beside him on the couch and go sit down by him. He shares the joint with me and has a glass of wine waiting for me, spiked of course with the aphrodisiac. He tells me to cross my legs like a proper sissy so I do it.

'I invited someone over this afternoon that I think would be very helpful in your transition. She should be here soon. I have a video we can watch while we wait for her,' he tells me.

He turns the video on and it shows the pretty blonde boy that the man had picked up on the street in the video we watched the other day. He is dressed like a boy but his voice and mannerisms are very gay. We watch as he gets undress and puts on a long sheer robe then goes and sits down at a makeup table and starts putting makeup on. He works at it for a least a half hour as I watch him transition from a boy to a pretty sissy. He even puts on long false eyelashes. By the time he finishes with the makeup, he definitely looks like a girl, a sexy teenage girl.

'He's very good with makeup, isn't he Angel?'

'Yes, I can't believe how feminine he looks.'

'I actually prefer my sissies to not go quite that far. I want them to look feminine but I also want any man that looks at them understands that she is not really a girl but is a sissy boy. I have found men actually prefer that. If they wanted a girl, they could just go get one. What they really want is a naughty little sissy fag boy. A sissy boy like you Angel.'

I take a big drink of the wine as he says that about me. What can I say? I'm sitting here in a dress, nylons and heels. The joint we smoked has relaxed me some and I can't stop looking at the boy in the video and how sexy his face is. He gets up from the makeup table and takes off the robe. It's easy to see that he is totally smooth including his pubes.

He goes over to a dresser and takes out a pair of pink panties and puts them on. They are cut high on the sides and his cock is outlined in the panties. It looks similar to mine, not really than big. I watch as he reaches into the panties and tucks his cock back between his legs and pulls the panties up tight. They look smooth in the front now and it almost looks like he has pussy lips.

'Sissies should always tuck their cocks back like that Angel. Men aren't interested in a sissy's little cock except for occasions when the sissy's cock and balls are needed to receive punishment for misbehavior. I want you to stand up and do as she did, Angel.'

I stand up and lift my dress and reach into my panties and tuck my cock back between my legs as Daddy watches. It feels strange and I'm glad I wasn't hard. It has to hurt to get hard with your cock is bent back like that. I sit back down.

'That's a good sissy Angel,' he says as we watch as she puts on a pair of sheer nylons then a tight pink dress and a pair of pink pumps with high spiked heels. Then she puts on a pink choker that says "CANDY" on it and then several rings, hoop bracelets on both wrists and hoop earring that must be at least an inch in diameter. I jump as I hear someone knock on the door.

'Go answer the door Angel.'

I go answer the door and it's Candy dressed just like in the video. I stare at her for a minute then invite her in. The way she walks and her mannerisms are totally feminine and I realize how ridiculous I must look compared to her. She walks in the living room and smiles when she sees Daddy.

'Hello Mr. Matt,' she says in such a feminine voice. 'Did you like my video?'

'Of course, Candy,' Daddy answers. 'You know how much I like seeing pretty boys turn into even prettier sissies. Please sit down,' he tells her and she sits down in a chair across from the couch. 'This is Angel. She just recently came to me and she is very interested in becoming my sissy. Isn't that right Angel?'

'Yes Daddy.'

'She is very pretty Mr. Matt. She gets some makeup on and you will have to fight the men away from her. Does she have much experience?'

'No, not yet. She loves sucking cock and we have discussed ways in which she wants to get fucked for the first time. Do you know Marcus?'

'Oh yes. He's so hot and he definitely knows how best to treat sissies. I'm sure she will remember her first fuck for a long time if you turn Marcus loose on her. He has such a nice big cock.'

'Angel seems to have a problem with black men. I think letting a black man take her cherry would solve that problem. You know what they say, "once you go black, you never go back." She will go back though because she has told me how much she can't wait till I fuck her. Isn't that right Angel? You want Daddy to fuck you good, don't you?'

'Yes Daddy. I wish you would take my cherry instead of Marcus.'

Candy laughs, 'She says that now. Wait till she feels that black snake slide deep up her pussy.'

Daddy laughs, 'Yea, hope she doesn't crave black cock too much after that.'

I just stand there as they talk about me like I wasn't there. God, I know he is going to let a black man fuck me and there is nothing I can do about it.

'I would like you to teach Angel the proper way to put on makeup and help instruct her in behaving like a proper sissy boy. She has already made it necessary for me to spank her a couple times so she does understand how important it is to do as instructed. If you need to discipline her further, I will totally understand. Now I'm going to go out for a while. You can do her makeup here if you want and if you sissies decide to go out, be sure to have her back by seven. Marcus will be coming over about nine and I want to have a little time alone with her before he arrives.'

'I will make sure she is back by then Mr. Matt and I'm sure you will be pleased with her,' Candy tells him and he leaves.

"Well, well Angel, how did you ever get hooked up with Mr. Matt? For a newbe, he can be a lot to handle.'

'I met him online and I just wanted to experience being dominated by a man. I didn't want to be turned into a sissy or be used sexually. I really just wanted to know what it would be like to be really spanked.'

'I'm sure you know what that's like now, don't you Angel? Hurts a lot, doesn't it?'

'Yes, he has really spanked me hard. He took videos of me too and I can't let him show them to others.'

'Have his cock in your mouth, did you? Bet it looked like you really liked it. I bet you were surprised how much you enjoy sucking a man's cock.'

'I never considered myself gay at all. I was always a little curious about what it would be like doing something like that but didn't really think I would do it.'

'Liar. When you told him you wanted to know what it was like to be spanked, you knew what would happen. You just thought that if he forced you to do it, that you wouldn't feel like such a faggot. You knew you would be sucking cock, admit it sissy boy.'

'I guess you might be right Candy but I never thought it would turn out anything like this.'

'You mean, you never thought you were actually a sissy faggot. A cock sucking sissy fag boy? But look at you now, sitting there in a pretty dress, in nylons and heels and when you look at me, you know you want to look as pretty as I look. Such a pretty boy that wants to be a sissy for men.'

'He's forcing me to be a sissy. I never wanted it.'

'But you want it now, don't you Angel. You want me to take you to your sissy bedroom and put makeup on you so men will think you are pretty. I've met so many boys like you that deny what they are when they really want it so badly. Just like they like those hard spanking that let them release their feelings and cry like the sissy boys they really are.'

I feel like I'm about to cry. Don't realize it's a result of all the feminine hormones I have been given. 'I thought you would understand Candy. I don't know what to do. If I don't do what he tells me to do, he punishes me.'

'I do understand Angel. You are a sissy fag boy that loves sucking cock and being controlled by a real man. Tonight, you will be fucked and you will love it. You will become a toy for real men to use, and if they desire, abuse. Your Daddy will whore you out and you will go and do whatever the man or woman wants you to do. The sooner you accept your new life, the better Angel. I can tell just by looking at you that you would have never made it as a straight man.'

I don't know what to say. I just sit there and start sobbing. Candy gets up and comes over to me and suddenly slaps me hard.

'Tell me you are a failure as a man and want to be treated like a sissy. Tell me faggot.'

I can't believe how hard she slapped me. My face really stings. I look up at her, my eyes pleading with her but all I receive is a hard backhand.

'I'm a failure as a man. I'm a faggot, a sissy faggot,' I get out between sobs.

'You're pathetic. A wimpy little sissy. I wish Mr. Matt would let me stay and watch Marcus use you. I want to hear you beg him to stop and I will smile and hope he fucks you even harder. I want to watch him break you and turn you into a slut for cock, especially black cock. I would love to watch you get gang-banged by several black men. After that, there would be no more of your pathetic whining and helpless little white boy attitude. You will understand what you really are.'

I just sit there crying as she stands over me. I don't realize she is treating me like this because she is jealous of me, that she used to be Daddy's favorite sissy and that she pissed that he wants me more than her now.

'Get up, let's put some makeup on you and see how you look as a real sissy,' she says as she grabs my hand and pulls me up and after her. An hour later, we come back to the living room. I'm in full makeup including false eyelashes that are at least as long as hers. I have red lipstick on that matches my dress. I couldn't believe how I looked when she finally let me see myself in a mirror. I looked sexy but also looked like pictures I had seen of working girls, whores, the makeup a little too heavy, the eye makeup a little too much.

She grabs my arm and pulls me toward the door. 'I know a great bar and we are right on time for happy hour Angel. I'm sure you want the men to see what a pretty sissy you are.'

'Please don't make me go out like this Candy, please.'

'Don't be silly. You didn't get all dressed up to stay home. Men are out there waiting for sexy girls like us. Now you better behave or I will have to tell Mr. Matt all about it and I'm sure he wouldn't be pleased. You don't want to upset your Daddy, do you Angel?' she asks, a smirk on her face showing how much she is enjoying this.

'No Candy, I don't want to disappoint him.'

'Then be a good sissy and do as you are told,' she says as we leave his place. She drives us into town and pulls into a parking lot that isn't in the best part of town. I see a neon sign advertising the place as the Panther. We get out and I have to concentrate on my walk as we head to the bar and open the door and go in. The place is rather dark and smokey with some jazz playing on the jukebox. As I look around, I see a few white men but the majority of the men are black. There are also some black women sitting with some of the men along with several white women with black guys.

I see a lot of them turn and watch us walk into the bar and we find a couple stools at the bar and sit down. Candy orders us a couple Manhattans and then turns her stool around to look into the bar and tells me to do the same. She crosses her legs, exposing a lot of leg and then looks at me expecting me to follow suit. I do it but my dress is so short that I'm sure if anyone really looks, they might be able to see a little of my panties.

'Look at them looking at us Angel. Do you think they think we are really girls or do they know we are a couple crossdressing sissy boys?'

'I hope they think we are girls,' I answer shyly, reaching back and taking a drink.

'Run your tongue along the top of the glass slowly Angel. Tease the men. Make them wish that you were with them. Oh, by the way, this bar does cater to crossdressers if that will clear your mind of what they might think of us.'

I hold the drink to my lips and let my tongue run lightly over the rim a little way. I see several of the men watching us.

'See that two white girls over there in that booth with the black men. Both of them have cocks that are even smaller than yours, of course, they have been on female hormones for a long time. The redhead loves deep throating big black cocks, the blonde is more into being used rough. They are both regulars here and have probably been fucked by most of the men in here, at least the black men.'

I look at them and thought both of them were girls. I see them checking us out.

'I think the blonde likes you Angel. Maybe you should go ask her to dance.' I see a small dance floor in front of the jukebox.

'I don't think I'm ready for that Candy. It's hard enough for me to even out dressed like this and having these men staring at me.'

'That wasn't a suggestion Angel. I'm sure Mr. Matt would be pleased if you went and asked Tanya to dance,' she tells me, leaving no doubt that she expects me to do it.

Oh fuck. They just push me further and further but I know what I must do. I get up and start walking over to their booth. I see everyone in the booth watching me. I see the black man sitting on the outside of the booth turn a little and spread his legs out a little. I finally get there and lean over and ask the blonde if she would like to dance. The black man takes my hand.

'Why don't you sit down and join us pretty girl, you are looking fine,' he says to me.

'Leave her alone Tony and let me out. I want to dance with this pretty young lady,' she tells the black guy and he stands up and lets her out. His eyes don't leave me and I can tell he likes what he sees.

The blonde grabs my hand and leads me to the dance floor. 'You have to ignore that asshole,' she tells me. 'He's not happy if he hasn't fucked every girl in this place. I haven't seen you here before. You are very pretty. I'm Tanya.'

'I'm Angel,' I tell her. 'I haven't been here before.'

'It's a shithole here but most of the guys are ok. There are a few of them that you need to stay away from, I guess depending on what you are into,' she says as she pulls me close. 'I guess it's obvious I'm into black men but I also love spending time with pretty girls like you Angel. Maybe we could set something up sometime.'

gbr2004
gbr2004
654 Followers