My New Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cumister
Cumister
304 Followers

I rolled down my window when Lance pulled up and said, "I've got to head to Fairfield with some paperwork and then headed to Mt. Vernon to order the two utility vehicles. I think we need to go for the one with the bigger engine since you may want to take on the extra acreage.

"OK, let's see what Lee has to offer on both though and maybe we can bargain for a better deal on it." He replied.

"Sounds good, be careful with the grain run. See you later." and I rolled up my window and left.

----------------------------------------

Got to Gram's just past 9:30 and Kenz was sitting on the porch waiting.

She walked to the truck and got in. She scooted over next to me and buckled up. I just glanced at her out of the corner of my eye. She saw my glance and said, "What? You don't like me sitting close?"

I grinned, "Didn't say a word. Just wasn't quite expecting that move."

"Oh really? We've been a heck of a lot closer!" poking me in the side.

"Yeah, I guess so." with a smile. "Can't argue with that."

She put her hand on my upper thigh and grinned up at me.

"Let's not get carried away this morning. I have to go to my accountant's, financial advisor and head to Mt. Vernon to the Can Am dealer before lunch." I said.

Giving me a pouty face she said, "OK." Dejectedly.

I ran past Jim's office and left the paperwork with his receptionist then headed to Pete's.

Pete was standing in the reception area when Kenz and I walked in. He had a surprised look on his face when he saw Kenz.

"Hello young lady. I haven't seen you or your sister for a while. What have you been up to and what are you doing with this character?" as he winked at me.

"Kala and I are working at DQ and getting ready for school this fall. We're both headed to the Junior College to start. Been hanging out with Scott here some as well." she said.

He raised an eyebrow when he looked my direction and said, "I have those papers for you to sign if you want to step into my office."

I followed him in and he closed the door leaving Kenz in the reception area to chat with the receptionist.

"So, you and Makenz?" he asked grinning.

I chuckled, "Um..Kinda. I have taken her and Kala on as a bit of a project to help better their lives some."

"I saw her eyes light up when she mentioned hanging with you."

I blushed. "So what can you tell me about her and Kala?" I asked.

"Two very sweet girls that got a bum life with their mother. My wife had them in school and said they were good students and good kids despite their mother's issues." He replied.

"Good to know. I suspected as much from the time I have spent around them."

"Mind my asking, but how did you get hooked up with them?"

I told him about the day at Pizza Hut and then finding them working at DQ and Kala's attempt to pay me back for their pizza lunch and how it went from there.

"Well if you've a mind to, either one of them would be good to get to know." He said. "Just overlook their mother though."

"Oh, they no longer live with her. She kicked them out when they would not share the few hundred dollars that I had given them after leaving DQ a couple of times. They moved in with their grandmother."

"Didn't know that. That would be the best thing for them. My wife will be glad to hear it."

"Here are the papers I need signed." Handing me the forms.

While signing the papers I said, "I am helping them fund college over and above their scholarships and bought them a better used car." I said, not saying anything about the weekend trip.

"Well, that will be a big help to them. Just be careful. I don't see either one of them being gold-diggers but you never know about the temptation." He said.

"Thanks, you're not the first to tell me that. I feel though that your are correct in them not being gold-diggers and they both seem to be pretty good girls."

"Oh, I dropped off the paperwork to Jim for setting up the other two foundations for now before I came here." I said.

"Good, we can get that going. Hear you may be buying the failed rental complex?"

"Yeah, meeting with the bank this afternoon to look over the agreement and meet with Rob on it. The board approved the sale with my stipulations."

"Great, hope that works out. We need the housing around here with the new plant coming in. Let me know if you need anything with it."

"Oh, I'm sure I'll be in touch. I need to set up something to handle it if I get it going and right now I don't see any holdup. Talk to you later."

Kenz and I walked out of his office and I opened the door for her to get in the truck.

When I got in she took a selfie and started to text.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just sending Kala a text."

"Rubbing it in a bit are we?" Grinning.

"Yeah." with a smile

"She may plot to get you back."

"Oh, I'm sure of it." she grinned.

"You two are going to be the death of me."

"Awe, you like the attention. Admit it."

"Yeah, I do." and we headed off to Mt. Vernon. Again with her sitting next to me.

----------------------------------------

Got to Mt. Vernon and pulled in to the Can Am dealer and we went in.

I talked to the sales guy Steve and told him that I wanted to order two Defender MAX XTs with cabs fully loaded and wanted to talk to the owner about what kind of deal we can work out for a cash purchase.

He was more than happy to go and get him.

Jason Marris came out of his office and we introduced ourselves.

"Jason, I am looking to purchase two of the Defender MAX XTs with cabs. This will be a cash purchase and not financed so I want your bottom dollar deal. I also want them loaded up with every option, winch, winter enclosure, snow blade, radio, etc. I have a couple of quotes from other dealers both out of state but would rather deal in state if possible (This wasn't an outright lie but wanted to put some pressure on him to deal. I planned on calling around to a couple of more dealers and had done some research on line to get an idea of what I could get them for.)."

"I have one of those due in tomorrow that I had planned on putting in the showroom that is not fully loaded but we could install everything here before delivery. It would take a couple of weeks to get the second one in but we could order it with everything already installed. I presume you would not want the winter enclosure already installed at this time though." He said. "Working up what kind of deal I can offer may take me a little while so if I can get your phone number I'll give you a call before we close this evening with the quote."

"That's fine with me. Looks like you have a model in stock now that doesn't have the cab. Could we take it for a quick spin to be sure that it's what I want from a handling perspective? I can give you a deposit check if you want."

"Scott there is no need for the deposit. Steve get the Defender Max out of the showroom and show them the controls and let them drive it around the back test track. I recognize you from the news release last week so I know you're good for the money." Grinning.

Steve got the Defender out and made sure it had enough gas for a few laps around the track.

Kenz and I got in and took it for a spin with them loaning us a couple of helmets to ware.

I made two laps and pulled over seeing that she was having fun riding. "Would you like to drive it a couple of laps?"

"Really? I can drive it?" she squealed.

"Sure, why not?" I replied.

She was a little tentative at first but after a half lap she was really getting into it.

We pulled it back up by the showroom and got out.

"Steve, I do want the Defender after giving it a good test drive. This is pretty much what I'd hoped for."

"I'll let Jason know that you are defiantly wanting the model with the cab and all the trimmings so he and I can work up a quote. I think he is on the phone with the manufacturer right now letting them know he has a prospective customer wanting two of them." He said.

Kenz and I got ready to leave and it was going on 11:00. Knowing we had a bit of a drive before getting back to Fairfield, I asked, "Hungry?"

"Yes a bit. I didn't have much breakfast. We had not gotten to the store yet and only had a bowl of cold cereal and some juice this morning."

"How about lunch at Temple's?" I asked.

"Oh god! I've heard that place is expensive. We can just grab something from a fast food place if you want."

"Nothing doing. Temple's it is. Guess I will owe Kala a nice lunch there soon thought to keep it fair."

----------------------------------------

We got in the door and the waitress that had waited on Jim and I after the lottery office visit recognized me and came over and escorted us to one of her tables.

We both had a nice lunch and they had not started to get busy yet so the service was quick and so was the food. We got out of there about 15 minutes before the noon rush and headed back to Fairfield.

About half way there, Kenz said, "Can we pull over in the parking lot of the abandoned filling station?"

"Sure, what's up?" Turning on my turn signal, I asked pulling in.

----------------------------------------

I had barely gotten the truck slowed and put in park when she undid her seat belt. She turned to me pulling my face around to her and attacked the back of my mouth with her tongue in a deep, deep passionate kiss. This took me by surprise and I almost passed out from the lack of oxygen. That didn't stop me from returning the kiss though. It was like my brain had shutdown and my body just responded to her passion.

When she finally pulled back with a loving look in her eyes my head was swimming.

I finally got my wits somewhat back and asked, "W....Wh...What was that about?" with a grin.

"I just wanted to kiss you so much for being there for me and my sister. I...I...think...I...I'm...fal...falling....in...love...with...you!" she exclaimed with a pause between each word.

She then looked away with embarrassment.

I took her by the chin and pulled her back to me and lifted her sweet lips to mine and gave her a nice gentle kiss that pretty much said the same to her. She melted into my arms. We sat there a few moments just staring into each other's eyes letting our beings merge with out actually physically merging in sex.

Finally I said, "Sweetie, I...I...don't know...where...we...are...going...with...this. I'm...I'm drifting into uncharted waters with the two of you. What about your sister?"

"Kala woke me last night about 2:00 am. I thought she was having a dream but then I realized she wasn't. She was laying in bed moaning and groaning in passion. I guess she thought I was asleep but I heard her moan out your name and then climaxed shaking the bed. Then in a quiet whisper, "God, Scott, I'm falling in love.""

"I..I'm..not trying to move her out of your life. I...I just want my share of you." She continued. "Do you think that there...is...room...in your heart for two poor girls that have become infatuated with you and your kindness toward them?"

I think my brain short circuited just then. I sat there with a blank stare for a moment before saying, "K...Kenz...I...I..don't know what to say to that other than the two of you have bowled me over with your presence this past weekend. Please hear me out before you say anything. My mind has been a bit preoccupied with the thought of you two girls since Friday night. I have been talking to others, both those that have just meet you and, as it turns out, some that have some connections to the two of you. I've been trying to get a feeling for what you two are about and what you mean to me. Everything, and I do mean everything, I have been able to discern and find out has lead me to feel that the two of you are the genuine real deal, of sweet down to earth girls. I want to get to know the both of you more every day. I can't say right now just what my feelings are toward the two of you but they are getting stronger every day. I'm still a little gun shy after my last relationship and only know I don't ever want to have that experience again. I don't think that is what you two are about. I'm so sorry if that is not the answer you are looking for."

She looked at me and placed her right index and middle finger against my lips and said, "I'm fine with that and I think Kala will be as well. I truly believe that we have a shot at a place in your heart." Then leaned against my chest and sighed.

I put my arms around her and squeezed eliciting a soft purr from her lips.

"Well, I need to get back on the road, I'm going to be a few minutes late to the bank for my meeting as it is. Fasten up sweetie."

I called Jerry and told him that I would be a few minutes late having gotten delayed with some other business.

We pulled back onto the highway and was about 10 minutes from Fairfield when Kenz said, "I had not intended to pour my heart out back there. My plan was to give you a blow job."

I had just taken a drink of water from a bottle and just about choked to death right there on the spot as I spit water all over the steering wheel.

"Damn girl! Please don't do that to me when I'm getting a drink." coughing and sputtering then breaking into a laugh.

"Sorry." grinning up at me as I looked at her briefly.

----------------------------------------

We got to the bank about 5 minutes or so after 1:00 and went inside.

I left Kenz in the lobby in a chair while I met with Jerry and briefly looked over the agreement. Everything looked in order to me but wanted Rob to look it over. I took a copy of the agreement and left about 1:30 and Kenz and I headed to Rob's office.

We got there just as he was getting ready to head over to the bank to met Jerry and I. We talked for a few minutes me giving him the highlights and he decided that he would like to read it in it's entirety.

I left him a copy and Kenz and I left for me to take her back home to get ready for work.

"I hope Kala didn't take my selfie the wrong way when I sent it this morning." Kenz said.

"Uh, me too after our spilling our guts to each other." I said.

----------------------------------------

I dropped Kenz off at work just as Kala was coming out. She looked madder than a wet hen.

"Uh Oh." I said.

Kenz got out and start to walk toward her. "Don't come near me!" Kala squawked.

"Sis, what's up?" Kenz asked looking concerned.

"You know what's up!" she fumed. "How could you?" and kept walking to the car.

"We need to talk." Kenz pleaded.

"Nothing to talk about. You got what you wanted."

Kenz was in tears by now.

I got out of the truck and got between Kala and the car.

"OUT OF MY WAY." She shouted.

I grabbed her by both arms realizing that the picture that Kenz had texted her and what Kenz had told me about waking to hear Kala was probably the issue.

She tried to tear away from me but I held fast and said. "LISTEN TO ME. IT''S NOT WHAT YOU THINK. Kenz and I had a long talk on the way back from Mt. Vernon and you need to hear her and I out."

You could see her nostrils flaring as she breathed in anger as she looked up at me with her lips pressed tight.

I knew I had to break through the barrier that she was presenting. I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a pressing kiss on the lips. She slapped me as I saw her lips quiver when I pulled back. 'Damn! That hurt.'

I pressed in again and kissed her even harder and then pulled back. Her lips were quivering even more. But no slap. I kissed her again and her lips parted and the tears started to flow. I pulled back and wiped her tears with my hand and said, "Let Kala drive the car home. I'll run you home so you can change then we're going for a drive and out to supper. Just you and I."

She looked up at me still sniffling and then glance over to Kenz who just nodded her head.

She then looked back to me and nodded and headed toward the truck.

I looked over at Kenz who was wiping her tears, smiled and winked giving her a thumbs up.

She smiled back and turned to go to work.

I opened the truck passenger door and let Kala get in.

She stayed on her side while we drove to her Gram's house. When we got out and went inside her grandmother could see she had been crying and looked at me. I nodded and winked at Gram's to let Kala go get changed.

When Kala headed to the bathroom to wash her face and get ready to go I said to Gram's, "There was a misunderstanding between the girls today and things got a little tense when I dropped Kenz off at DQ. I'm taking Kala for a drive and out to eat for supper to have a heart to heart talk with her about something that took place between Kenz and I today. I hope things will be back to normal this evening by the time Kenz gets home from work. There can't be a rift between those two. They need each other to badly."

"I agree. They have been through so much with their mother. Thank you for your help." She said.

"I'm afraid the rift is at least partly my fault and would probably not have happened if I hadn't come along." I said.

"Don't blame yourself. They would not be where they are today if you hadn't. I suspect it is about their shared feelings for you though from what I gather."

"Yeah, it is. I just don't know where I'm going with this. I had a bad relationship that ended not to long ago and I am gun shy of things right now." I said.

"Kala mentioned something about it after the cookout the other night."

About that time Kala came down the hall from the bedroom they were sharing looking much better.

"Ready to go sweetie?" I asked.

She nodded and grabbed her purse. "I won't be out too long Gram's is there anything I can bring you?" She asked.

"Just bring me back a happy girl." She said.

Kala nodded and smiled a bit.

"You look nice sweetie." I said catching her smile a little at my comment.

Hot was more like it in her tight denim shorts and nice white midriff-ed top.

I put my hand on the small of her back and guided her to the door.

----------------------------------------

We got in the truck with me getting the passenger door for her again. She still sat on the passenger side but I didn't expect her to be quite over her feelings being hurt yet.

We drove about 10 minutes before I said, "I got some of my errands done today, looks like the apartment complex effort is going to be a go. I'm looking into purchasing a couple of new utility vehicles, one for the farm and one for me. Kenz and I took one like what I'm looking at for a test drive in Mt. Vernon this morning. When I get one, I'll let you take it for a spin. I'll let you be the first to drive it. Well after me anyway." grinning.

She didn't say anything but I could tell that she was starting to warm up to the conversation from the way she glanced over out of the corner of her eye.

"So, how about supper over at a log inn in the next county in Indiana for something different?" I asked.

"That sounds nice." She said.

Progress.

We got across the river and I said, "Well, it's way too early for supper, what say we stop and test drive a new truck to pull behind the RV when we head somewhere?"

Her head turned my way and tilted just a bit with a look of interest in her eyes.

I pulled in to the GMC dealer and the Gold Canyon 4WD was still sitting on the lot. "What about that one?" I said pointing it out.

"Oh, that's nice." she said with a smile.

Getting there.

I pulled up to a customer parking spot and a salesman bounced out the door. "Can I help you with anything?" He asked.

I said, "Sure, I'd like to test drive the gold Canyon 4WD sitting over there."

"Let me see your drivers license and I'll go and get the keys and a temp plate."

"Kala, give him your license as well." I said.

With that she perked right up. "Really?" she asked.

"Most defiantly. I said.

The sales rep raised his eyebrow.

Cumister
Cumister
304 Followers