My New Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I no more got off the phone with Jerry and Tom called.

"Hey Scott, congratulations on getting the purchase. Have you given any thought as to the GC for finishing the complex after the corrections are made?" he asked.

"Yes, if you are available, I'd like to continue with you as the GC."

"Super, I was hoping for the work. I have my best foreman available and will put him in charge along with me checking in every week."

"That's what I wanted to hear. Thanks." I said.

"You're welcome and I look forward to working with you."

"Same here. I plan on setting up in the office and putting some furniture in the attached apartment in case I need to stay overnight for anything for a while to get this going again." I said.

"Glad to see you're planning on staying on top of it." He said.

"Talk to you later. Bye." and I hung up the phone.

We got down the road about 5 minutes and my phone rang again.

It was the Can Am salesman letting me know that he had sent me the quote via email. I told him I would check it later today and get back with him. As I hung up with him, Terry was calling.

"Hey Scott. Congratulations on getting the contract you wanted with the bank."

"Thanks. I will be back in town this afternoon to sign it and Tom is already letting the subs know to be available to make the corrections. I'll be setting up in the office to keep track of the progress." I said.

"Look, I'd like to put my hat in the ring if you plan on using anyone to help rent the units." he said.

"I'll keep that in mind. Haven't thought much about how I'm going to handle that." I said. "Oh, I'll be putting Fifty grand in escrow until the work is completed today as well. Then when the corrections are done to Sid's and my satisfaction, I'll complete the purchase."

"Good to hear. Talk to you later. Bye." He said and we hung up.

By now we were approaching Mt. Vernon.

"God, you're busy this morning." Kala said.

"Yeah, everything's coming together all at once. It should slow down in a week or so. I hope."

In about 5 minutes we were pulling in for the girls appointment with their the family planning clinic for the birth control.

A half an hour later and the girls had their IUDs and blood draws were good to go. They got lucky when they called Monday. There had been a cancellation for this morning that was a half hour time slot.

We headed to the clinic for me to get the blood draw for my test.

We had to wait about 20 minutes and I was called back for the vampires to suck their blood.

----------------------------------------

"Well girls I have some time to kill before the appointment at 1:30 with the bank. What would you like to do?"

"I'd like to see the utility vehicle that you are purchasing if it's in." Kala said.

"OK, I can look over the quote there instead of this evening."

We headed to the Can Am dealer.

We went in and Steve the sales guy was in his office.

I went over and knocked on his door frame with the door being open.

"Hey Scott, didn't expect to see you today. Come in."

"Hi Steve. We got done early with our appointments and thought we'd stop buy so Kala could see the unit if you got it in and I thought since I was here I could look over the quote."

"Sure got a copy of it right here." Picking up a folder on his desk and handing it to me.

I spent about 5 minutes studying it. It was $500 above the lowest quote from the other two but the low quote was across the state line and they were going to charge an extra $250 to deliver.

"Well Steve your five hundred above Off Road Rides' low quote but they want $250 to deliver from across the state line. If I can get you to deliver both units for no cost. I'll give you guys the business."

"Let me talk to Jason, but I think we can handle that. To Carmi, right?"

"Just three miles to the Southwest." I said.

He went to Jason's office and was back in a flash.

"Jason says it's done deal." grinning.

"Super. I'll write you a check for the one you have in stock if you can get it setup with the extras. Will you deliver both at the same time?"

"Our trailer is not quite big enough to deliver both at once but that's no big deal. We'll make two trips."

"Great, when can I expect the one you have in stock to be delivered?"

"Probably even tomorrow but let me check to be sure." Picking up the phone to page the service dept.

"Larry, can we have all the extras done to the new Defender MAX XT that just came in buy tomorrow?" [pause] "We can? Good get someone on it then."

"Looks like we can deliver first thing in the morning around 10. We don't have a winter enclosure in stock right now but will deliver it with the other Defender."

"Great, someone will be around to take delivery."

I looked around and out his window and the girls were hovering around a unit I hadn't seen in here.

"Is that the cabbed Defender MAX XT you just got in?" I asked.

"Yep. That is the one that you will get Thursday." He hadn't seen the girls yet.

We got up and walked out to the Defender. Both girls were sitting int it.

He walked up and Kenz said, "Hi, Steve." grinning.

He did a double take, "Oh! There's two of you? Did you clone her?" as he looked at me with a puzzled look.

"Yeah, their pretty much identical twins." I said laughing. "You met Makenz yesterday when we test drove the other unit. That's twin sister Makala." point to the other girl.

"Pleased to me you." Steve said.

"Nice meeting you." Kala replied.

He stepped back and whispered, "Girlfriend or wife and sister?"

"Girlfriends." I replied. Getting raised eyebrows from him. Then a grin.

"Well young ladies, do you think you like this one?" He said.

"Yes." They both replied at the same time.

He and I walked around behind the Defender and he asked, "Um, how do you tell them apart?"

I laughed, "Well there are some subtle differences between the two, but I still have to pay attention. I'm getting better at it though."

I walked back around to the side and said, "Well, girls, we need to be going. This will be delivered to my place in the morning with everything else I wanted on it."

"Really? This will be cool." Kala said.

We said our goodbyes to Steve and I shook his hand.

----------------------------------------

Jason happened to come out just as we were leaving and did a double take as well.

He looked at Steve and said, "Am I seeing double?"

Steve laughed and said. "Those two are Scott's girlfriends. Damn, I bet they are a handful.

"So, is he going to buy the two Defenders?" Jason asked.

"Deliver the first tomorrow." Holding up the check.

"I may have to deliver them myself." Jason said grinning.

----------------------------------------

We got to the truck and Kala said, "I'll drive back if you don't mind."

"Go for it." I said not knowing what I was in store for.

We got down the road toward Fairfield and suddenly Kala turned off at the abandoned gas station pulling in behind the privacy fence where Kenz and I stopped and had our chat yesterday.

"What's up?" I asked as she put the truck in park.

Suddenly Kenz, who was in the middle, simultaneously unhooked her seat belt and mine as well.

"I need a snack." She said as she reached for my belt buckle undoing it with a lecherous smile.

"Oh!" I said with a smile. "Well we have time before getting lunch."

She got my belt undone and then went for the button and zipper on my pants. I raised up so she could slide them down a bit as she moved pushing Kala into the door with her butt. Kala said, "Guess I'll stretch my legs for a bit." and got out of the truck.

That gave Kenz room to get my pants down just enough to get my now quickly hardening cock out plunging her sweet mouth over the head.

"Ooooh...Damn!...That...feels...sooo...gooood!" I moaned. "Where are you two learning this?"

Kala had walked around the front of the truck and was watching from my window. "We've been practicing on bananas. She said.

"Ummfh...Well...Nnnngh...Y...You...can...Ooooh...Practice...on...m...mmmmm....me any...Aaaah...Time." I finally got out between moans.

She had me all the way to the back of her throat and was sucking like she was draining a medium shake at DQ in one slurp.

"Baby...bou...t...to...cumm...AAAAGGH...OH...Kenzeee....NNNNGGHHH!" pumping my load down her throat.

She pulled of my spent cock and licked the little bit that was oozing out the tip onto the end of her tongue, opened her mouth to show what was left as Kala took a picture of my cum on her tongue. She closed her mouth and swallowed twice then opened her mouth to show me 'All Gone.'

Kala was grinning at the drained look on my face. "You did good sis. He's all wiped out. Too bad, I was hoping for a good ride on his cock."

I came back to my senses and said, "While that sounds like a lot of fun, we need to get back and get some lunch before my 1:30 meeting. What time do you girls have to go in to work?" While getting my clothing back to rights.

"We took the day off since we were scheduled to work this morning starting at nine. We told the manager we both had Dr. appointments and could not work. We both work 9 to 4 tomorrow and then 3 til closing on Friday." Kenz said.

"OK, then after I get done at the bank, I'll have the keys to the office and attached duplex as part of the deal to be able to have an office and place to sleep if I need it while the work is going on. I have a tape measure and need to make some measurements to get some office furniture and some furniture for the duplex. Think you girls can help me?"

"Sure." They both chimed in.

"You two sure answer at the same time a lot don't you."

"Yes." They both said at the same time again, eliciting a giggle.

"Kala, if you don't mind, how about finishing the drive back." I said.

"OK." She walked back around the front and got behind the wheel heading us back to Fairfield.

I called Tom the GC. When he answered. "Stanton construction, how may I help you?" then "Damn! Scott bad habit. I have your number in my cell and should have asked "What can I help you with Scott?" instead." laughing.

"Yeah, I guess you should have." Chiding him back.

"OK, what's up?" He asked.

"Would you be free to meet me at the complex about 2:30 or so?"

"I can probably be there a little after three if that will work?" He asked.

"Good enough. I want to talk to you about the garage attached to the office/apartment."

"OK, I'll look over the plans so we can discuss. See you around three then."

"Super. See you then. Bye."

"Bye." as we disconnected.

We got most of the way back to Fairfield and I asked, "How about a fish sandwich from the Fillet-O-Fish?"

"Oh, we haven't had one of those in a while." Kenz said.

"Sounds good." Kala said.

"Wonder if Gram's has had lunch yet and would she like one?" I asked.

"I'll call and ask." Kenz said pulling out her phone.

"Hey Gram's, we are stopping at Fillet-O-Fish to get fish sandwiches for lunch, would you like one?"

"OK, we'll pick you up one and some onion rings. Anything to drink? [pause] OK no drink. Bye."

"We are about 15-20 minutes out. Kenz, how about you seeing if you can find their number on-line and I'll call and place the order."

"OK." She looked up the phone number for it. "Got it."

I dialed the number she gave me and they answered. "Yes, I'd like to place an order to go."

I gave them the order getting what the girls wanted on their fish and Kenz telling me what Gram's would want on hers. Gram's had said she had fresh lemonade and we were all fine with that.

We swung past and picked up the order taking it back to their house for lunch.

We finished eating and I said, "Well, I'm headed to the bank to sign the contract on the apartment complex and will have the keys to the office. Do you girls want to go with me or should I come back and pick you up?"

"Were good to go." in chorus.

"OK, let's hit the road and get this show over with."

5 minutes later we got out at the bank and went it. Jerry was just finishing with another customer and waived me over. I left the girls sitting in the waiting area and walked into his office.

"Looks like you have picked up some traveling companions." He stated.

I grinned and said, "The good Doctor should always have a good traveling companion or two." Figuring I had lost him in my comment.

Instead, he burst out laughing and replied, "Perfect comeback! I'm a Dr. Who fan myself." giving me a high five.

"So, Rob says the contract is fine." He said.

"Yep, looked good to me as well." I said.

About that time Terry appeared in his doorway.

"Am I late?" Terry asked.

Jerry chuckled and said, "Well you missed the Dr. Who scene."

"The what?" Terry asked looking confused.

"Never mind, if you don't follow Dr. Who on BBC America, it would have gone right over your head anyway." Jerry laughed.

"Whatever." Terry said.

"No, we were just getting ready to sign and me write the escrow check." I said, perfect timing.

I signed as purchaser, Terry signed as Realtor and Jerry signed for the bank. I wrote out the check and gave it to Jerry. He left to take it to a cashier and get me a receipt and get a check for Terry for his work, if you would call it that.

Terry gave me the sets of keys for the office and the attached duplex as well as for the rest of the complex since I was going to maintain an office while the corrections were made. That way the contractors would be able to get them as needed.

Jerry came back and handed Terry and I copies of the contract and Terry a check for the reality fee.

They both shook my hand and wished me luck in getting it finished up and good renters to fill it up.

"Oh, Jerry, I need to set up an account or two here so I can spread some of my winnings between financial institutions do to the limit on insured deposits."

"I'll take you to our accounts manager." getting up and leading me out the door.

I set up a checking account along with a money market account maxing it out. Both for the insurance in a transfer from the credit union.

We said our goodbyes and I took the folder and keys escorting the girls out of the bank and to the truck.

"Gawd, this is neat!" exclaimed Kenz.

"Yeah!" chimed in Kala.

"Well girls, let's see what kind of mischief we can get into." I said.

I caught glimpses of both girls turning and giving me a mischievous grin and raised eyebrow in return.

----------------------------------------

We got over to the complex and had about an hour or so before Tom showed up.

We went into the office and took some quick measurements for me to draw out what I wanted in the way of placement of office furniture. There was a small bar area with a sink and place for a small stove and microwave along with a spot for a small fridge with some cabinet space for dishes, pans, silverware and dry goods such as sugar, etc.

The interesting thing about the bar was that it was cabinet space/work surfface on one section and a place that was table height for about three chairs that we could use for eating space.

We got done measuring the front office area with some rough sketches with dimensions.

We would address the remaining two office ares as needed.

As Kala walked up to the bar eating area in her short shorts she was standing in front of the shorter eating space. She glanced over her shoulder at me and grinned then leaned over the eating space, spread her legs and wiggled her tight sweet butt at me while lightly chewing on her lower left lip. She then raised up on her toes and thrust her butt at me letting her top hang loose so I could see her nipple. Then winked at me while curling her tongue over her smiling upper lip continuing to rotate her hips provocatively

If that wasn't a come fuck me, I don't know what it was.

Kenz saw her little act and walked over beside her and performed the same routine.

My blood was boiling in my veins. Fortunately, I had put a package of condoms in my laptop case I had carried in that had two condoms in it from the trip this past weekend. Though it might not do the girls any good since they had both swallowed my load. If by chance they had lied to me about never being with anyone, it would help to protect me.

The laptop case was laying on the counter of the bar open so I could reach the package without any problems.

I walked up behind the two girls, grabbing the waistband of Kala's shorts and making sure I had the waist band of her thong that I was sure she was wearing I bent down yanking her pants down to her ankles. She squealed in delight. I repeated the procedure with Kenz and found she was commando under her shorts. Getting a squeal out of her as well.

They both kicked their shorts aside and overlapped their legs next to each other putting their exposed pussies closer together. I stood back up and thrust two fingers into each of their already wet boxes getting moans out of the twins.

"Oooohhh...MMMMMmy...GGOOOoodd!" Kenz moaned. "T...that...feels...soooo...gooood."

"Unnnhh...Oooooeee...Y...Yeeesss!" from Kala's sweet mouth.

My pants were about to burst from my erection. I kept thrusting my fingers in and out of their now wet, hot pusses when Kala squealed, "Gawd...Sc...Scott...P...Please...fuck...me...now!"

From Kenz, "Y...Yes...T...take...turns...at... the...both...of...us! Plleeease?"

They were both reaching behind them with a hand a piece stroking my hard on and clawing at my belt working it loose. Once the belt was undone, they started on my jeans.

I pulled my fingers out of each and reaching into my laptop case, extracted the package with the condoms. Removing one and tearing open the wrapper I placed it over my now exposed cock head and rolled it down my shaft.

Wasting no time, I moved behind Kala and thrust my rampant dick into her wet pussy from behind. With three thrusts, I was buried in her to my balls with both of us moaning and groaning with lust.

"OOOOOoooOOOOohhh...Gaaawd!...I...needed...that...!" she moaned.

"Mmmm...Nnnnnghh...D...Damn!...That's...nice!" I grunted.

I gave her four or five good thrusts then pulled out and switched to Kenz's puss. She took me in two thrusts she was so worked up.

"Eeeeee...OoooH...Unnnn...Oooooo!" She moaned as I grunted out my lust. I gave her five thrusts then pulled out and switched to Kala. Five more thrusts all the way in and out and again I pulled out of her to give Kenz five more thrusts.

I kept going from one girl the next until after about 5 minutes, my balls were starting to tingle and I could feel the cum swirling around and starting to build to eruption. When it came I was shoved all the way into Kala's pussy and after a couple of squirts, I pulled out squirting again before thrusting into Kenz to finish.

"Sorry girls, you were just to much for me that time.

I pulled out of Kenz, turned her around and picked her up sitting her on the breakfast bar. I then did the same to Kala and then moved between them and started finger fucking both with two fingers each letting my thumbs work their clits into a frenzy causing them both to throw their heads back moaning out their lust.

It wasn't long and both were panting with their chests heaving with their arousal. I bent down and alternated between Kenz's right nipple and Kala's left, sucking, licking and nibbling on their aroused teats.

I was working on Kala's left teat when she exploded. "Uuuuhhh...Uhhhh...OOOOO...NNNNNGHH...C...Cu...Cummming...Yeeesss...OOOOEEEee!"

Kenz was right behind her with, "OOOOhhh....Oooooh...Uuunnnghhh...Gawd...S...Scott...Fuck, Fuck...FFUuuck!"

Both girls drooped forward laying their heads on my shoulders for a bit, spent.

In a few minutes they were somewhat back under control and I lifted each one down off the breakfast bar holding on to each until I could tell they were able to stand. My fingers and hands were a mess and the condom had fallen off my now limp cock dropping on the floor.