My New Life Ch. 12

Story Info
Purchases/Scott realizes he needs the girls in his life.
16.7k words
4.68
11.4k
18

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cumister
Cumister
304 Followers

* This is not the last in the series by a long shot. I have caught up to what I had written so the ongoing releases will spread out more. I had rewritten parts of Chapter 11 and all of Chapter 12 with my time line issue.

*Also after another full week or so, the story will make some jumps forward in the timeline with some summaries where needed.

*I still envision it to be at least 20 chapters if not much more. This is in part due to some the chapters being shortened again to just a couple of pages or so to cut down on the time between releases.

--------------------------------

* In the previous chapter, Scott had taken Makenz and Makala to Mt. Vernon on an overnight date. After visiting the girls mother in rehab and looking over a new truck he was planning on purchasing. They checked in to the hotel where the girls decided that instead of going out to eat and a movie, they would rather have room service and order an adult movie in the room. Both were experiences they never before had. This was also the time that Scott fulfilled his promise of presenting the girls with their original series Yeoman's dresses and assimilating them into his collective dressed as Hugh the Borg from Star Trek The Next Generation (the sex was great the role play left a bit to be desired and came of a bit cheesy. At least in my opinion).

*The story continues in this chapter building on the purchase of the apartment complex and includes the purchase of a bigger truck for Scott's daily use as well as a vehicle for general date nights and non camping trips. The girls' mother will make her return in a future chapter. Their aunt, Molly's sister, will also make an appearance soon. I also got the spelling correct on the truck winch right this time.;-)

--------------------------------

This story is protected by (c) copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet Website without permission of the author. All rights reserved.

*All characters in this story are purely fictional. Any first or surnames that are used are not the depiction of anyone in particular.

*All sex described in this story is between consenting adults, 18 or over.

* First thing, I wrote this story for myself. It is just one of my fantasies. I just decided to share with Thee.

*This story has elements of "Romance, First Time, Kink, Threesome, Twins, FFM," in it. If any of those categories offend you, you were warned.

*Comments and votes are appreciated. For the grammar police, I edited this story but it, being a long story, is bound to have some uncaught errors here and there. Feel free to contact me with any errors you find but don't leave them in the comments. I will collect any errors and overwrite the story with the corrections when I have time. Please leave your comments about what you like or dislike about the story only, and please keep it constructive either way you go.

*I am NOT a professional writer, so don't read this if this free story doesn't fit your standards.

Chapter 12 Closing on the Apartment Complex, New Harvester, New Truck

Monday Morning: Week Four.

We left Mt. Vernon and headed back to Fairfield talking about the apartments and more about what I wanted them to do as part of their job. It wasn't long and we were pulling up to the bank.

Arriving about 5 minutes early we went on in. Terry the realitor was already there and Jerry was just getting the purchase agreement along with the bill of sale and warranty deed all printed and ready. I had transferred the money electronically last Friday afternoon from the Credit Union to the bank into my account here so I could complete the purchase.

"Ready to get this over with?" He asked.

"Let's do it." I replied with a grin.

Twenty minutes later I had the signed bill of sale and the warranty deed in my folder and had given the bank my check for the remainder of the purchase.

Shaking hands with both Terry and Jerry, "Thank you both for you help in getting this purchase completed."

----------------------------------------

We left the bank and went to Jim's office where I had scheduled a short meeting with him.

"Hey Jim, how are things this morning?" walking into his office.

"Hi Scott. Did you review the investment suggestions I sent you?"

"Sure did. I want to invest in these four in the LLC account as well as the two foundation accounts.

I want to transfer one million to each foundation account from the credit union to make the investments. Make the purchases in 100 share lots spread evenly across the four investments not to exceed four hundred thousand including fees. Put the remaining in a money market account for now until we find some other investments that look good on returns. I would also like to diversify into some bonds and maybe some indexes that are good for income generation. I want all of the dividends to be put into the money market for now.

I'm looking into setting up a 501(C)(3) if possible. I will be transferring the two foundation accounts to it if it happens.

Spread the rest of the money in the LLC for the same four investments getting as many 100 share lots purchased in each stock as you can."

We got the paperwork completed for the money transfers and he made notes on what was to be invested where.

Jim suggested, "Why don't you look into the area community foundation that serves White county for setting up some of these?"

"What counties does it serve?" I asked.

"White county is the only immediate county served and probably not very well from what I understand. Edwards and Wayne counties are not served by any of the area foundations in Illinois." He said.

"I'll look in to it but if it is not doing White county any good and no foundation covers Edwards and Wayne, then maybe we should look into setting up a foundation that will better serve the tri-county area. After all, I now have a major investment here in Wayne county now."

"Would you be willing to sit on or be the chair of such a foundation?"

"I don't know that I would want to chair it at this point but I would be interested in sitting on the board." I said.

"Let me talk to Pete and Rob. We have been kicking around such a thing at least for Wayne county. I think we could get interest from White and Edwards as well. It will take a while to get it set up but I think I can get some of the by laws and organization paperwork from one of the other foundations to base this on. Will probably get push back from those that sit on the existing foundation that serves White though. They will probably see this as transgressing into their puddle."

"If we were to go forward with this, I'd like to see an equal number of board members from each county and have one independent board member that would not show favoritism to any of the member counties as a tie breaker of sorts. Probably wishful thinking. This would take and odd number of members." I said. "We might still have some issues with two counties siding to out the third unless we set something up in the bylaws to address this. Maybe payouts to each county be based on the percentage of donations from each county in any given year."

"I like how you think." Jim said. "You may be that independent member even though you are from White."

"Something to think about. Wonder if we could entice someone from outside of all three counties." I have someone in mind if he would be interested. "Look, I need to get the girls back home and get some other stuff done now that I'm the proud owner of an apartment complex. I'll talk to you later and let me know what you find out about the foundation. Bye for now."

"Later. Bye."

----------------------------------------

"Well girls, let's run you back past Gram's and check on her then if you want we can run and get supplies picked up for the apartment to start setting you up with house keeping."

"OK," Kala said, "We have a good bit before we have to be at work. I called Sally the manager and told her we needed to talk to her sometime during our shift or we could come in about 15 minutes early. She said coming in early would be the best. So we need to be there around 2:40 or so this afternoon."

----------------------------------------

I called Sam on his cell.

"Hey Sam, how is your Monday going?" When he answered.

"Good, how was your weekend?" he asked.

"Real good, I called to tell you to go ahead with the GMC truck from Mt. Vernon. Looks like just what I want. Go ahead and prep it like the Canyon but I would like a 20,000 lb winch, brush guard and the 18" wheels and tires like I got on the Canyon along with a similar bed shell along with retracting steps."

"Super, I'll get started first thing right after lunch and let you know about when it will be ready. Have a great rest of your day and talk to you soon."

"Later, buddy." and we disconnected.

----------------------------------------

We got to Gram's and went inside. She was just getting off the phone.

"I just talked to the rehab nurse. What you guys did visiting Molly yesterday was a big boost to her. She is starting withdrawal symptoms though and it will get much worse before it gets better. Probably best if you don't do a return visit until she is starting to come out of the worst of it, if you're so inclined." Gram's said.

"OK." They both chimed in.

"Did you girls have a good time on your date night?" Gram's asked.

Blushing, "Yes we did." Kala said.

"Well girls, we need to go and get the items for the apartment picked up. We can put the linens and dishes up in the kitchen and bath areas as well as get the shower curtains up and so forth." I asked.

"Yes." Kenz said.

"Are you moving in to the apartment Scott?" Gram's asked.

"Uh, Gram's," Kala said, "Scott has asked Kenz and I to move in and help managed the complex while we attend school. We'd like to get settled with school starting in two weeks."

"Really? You two tired of your old grandmother already?" She asked with a grin.

"Naw, Gram's we love you but our having to move in with you kind of cramped you up in your small place." Kenz said.

"Have you got furniture in it already?" she asked.

"I signed the deal this morning and appliances will be delivered this afternoon and the rest of the furniture on Tuesday." I said. "Should have crews starting to finish the other duplexes and the single bedroom building either Wednesday or Thursday and I'd like to have someone around to keep an eye on things when they do. The girls are going to leave their DQ jobs and go to work for me there when they don't have classes."

"Wow. I'm stunned." Gram's said. "Well, I might have to put your mother up when she gets out for a while at least and she could go into the room you girls are crammed into now. I suspect she will lose the trailer she is in now. I need to find a way to get in and get the rest of her stuff before that no good ex-boyfriend throws it all out."

"I do still have a key for it." Kala said.

"Maybe we can get in there in a day or two and load out her stuff that is worth keeping and store it in the garage at the complex." I said. "Well, let's head over to the store and get the items for the apartment and get started on setting things up."

----------------------------------------

We headed out to the department store to pick up the sundry items needed for the apartment along with the linens and other supplies to set up house keeping then headed to the apartment to get started.

After unloading everything, we got busy unboxing the pans, dishes and the stuff to put up such as towel holder, shower curtains, etc.

We broke for lunch about 12:30 and about 1:00 Cody called saying they were on their way with the appliances and sink modifications.

When they showed up his crew got busy installing the new faucet in the kitchen sink and making the necessary modifications to the supply lines to install the filters and connections for the fridge with ice maker, dish washer and drinking water spout.

The girls left about 1:30 to go home so they could rest for a bit before heading into work.

I had brought my old truck and after Reed's crew got done with the installation, I headed home for the evening.

----------------------------------------

I Skyped with the girls just before going to bed for about a half an hour finding out that they had given their notice to Sally the manager at DQ. While she was disappointed in loosing the girls at this point already, she understood their going for better wages and benefits.

"Sally changed our work schedule this week to the closing shift again tomorrow and Thursday with us working the nine to three shift on Wednesday and Friday so we could help train new workers." Kala said.

"I have the furniture deliveries set up for 11:00 and 1:00 tomorrow. If it would work out with you guys and Gram's, we could go over in the morning to try and get Molly's stuff moved."

"I'll go ask Gram's." Kenz said.

She came back in a couple of minutes and said, "Gram's said that would work for her. What time do you want to do that?" Kenz asked.

"I'll be there around 7:00 in the morning if that is OK. Will we be able to get her stuff by 10:30? We need to make a clean sweep with Jim at work."

"Yes, she doesn't have that much worth taking at this point. The furniture stays with the trailer except for an easy chair and the TV. The rest is her pans, dishes, clothes and various other items like that." Kala said.

"OK, there are some boxes left from the stuff we have picked up for the office and apartment. I'll swing past there in my truck and get them and meet you at Gram's in the morning then."

I bid the girls goodnight letting them know I loved them both and disconnected heading to bed.

----------------------------------------

Tuesday -- Week four:

I rolled out of bed and stretched a bit before heading to the bathroom to get ready for the day. It was probably going to be a busy one with Molly's stuff from the trailer and the furniture deliveries.

After breakfast, I grabbed my laptop and briefcase and headed to Fairfield.

Getting to Gram's just before Seven O'clock after stopping to get the boxes. I got out and went to the door and Kenz was at the door to let me in.

They were finishing up breakfast and were ready to go. Gram's was going with us in the two trucks and the girl's car to grab everything we could of Molly's to bring back. We planned on stashing what Gram's didn't have room for in the garage of the complex.

We pulled up to the trailer and backed both trucks as close to the door as possible and Kala unlocked the door. Jim had already left for work. I just hoped that he did not return like the day we grabbed the girls papers.

The neighbor across the street saw us back in and came across the street to see what was going on.

It turned out that he was the owner that Molly was renting the trailer from and the twins and Gram's knew him.

Kala introduced me to him, "Scott this is Kevin Sparks, Kevin this is Scott Stevens."

We exchanged greetings and shook hands.

"What's going on with your mother girls?" Kevin asked.

Gram's proceeded to tell him that Molly was trying to make a clean break from her past and had checked herself into rehab and that we were here to clean out her stuff. Gram's told him that she was giving up the trailer effectively immediately since she could no longer afford to rent it. She was paid up for the rest of the month.

"OK," he said, "what about the bum that was living here with her?" he asked.

"Get the rent from him or throw him out I guess." I replied.

"I don't want him around." Kevin said.

"I'll go ahead and give you next months rent so you have 30 days notice on Molly vacating." I said.

"Anything we leave that Molly won't need and Jim doesn't take, we'll come back and clean out." Gram's said.

"We will be discontinuing the utilities in Molly's name as soon as the current billing runs out." Gram's told him.

"OK, good luck getting Molly straightened out." He said and left.

We spent the next two hours boxing up and clearing out Molly's items leaving behind the linens and kitchen items for Jim to do what he wanted with. We took pictures of the place before and after we got done so we would have proof of the condition we left it in.

We were getting ready to leave and Kevin came back with a note to leave for Jim letting him know he had thirty days to take over the rent or he needed to vacate the trailer and that he would be responsible to sign a years lease agreement and to also take over the utilities or they would be shut off.

Gram's gave Kevin her phone number so that if Jim left leaving stuff to let her know so we could come back and clean it out.

We left around 10:00 having cleaned out anything of Molly's worth taking and headed on over to the complex to unload what wasn't going back to Gram's for now.

----------------------------------------

Tom and Sid showed up about 10:30 and was waiting on the subcontractor that was going to be doing the finish work on the duplexes and single bedroom building.

"I'm heading to the county commissioner meeting in the morning to give them the final plans for the garage addition to review. I hope they will get it approved tomorrow based on the other drawings that they originally approved for the complex." Sid said.

"If they do, I can have a crew start on the garage expansion on Thursday morning." Tom said.

"The duplexes should be finished and move in ready by the end of next week with sod being put down next week." Tom said.

"Great, I'll push Rob to get the rental contract finished and start advertising that we will have four two bedroom units available soon. I think that Terry had a couple of folks that had asked about them earlier. I will get with him to see if they are still interested. I just need to set a monthly rental price and get the trash pickup setup."

"Have you got the attached unit to the office ready to rent?" Sid asked.

"It's already taken. Furniture is being delivered today and the appliances installed yesterday." I said. "My two office managers are going to take it."

"Kenz and Kala, I presume?" Sid grinned.

"Precisely. They are starting two weeks from this coming Monday and will be moving in this week."

"How soon will the single bedroom units be ready for renting?" I asked.

"Sid, do you think I should wait until sometime next year to pave the parking lot for the single bedroom units to give time for the gravel and grading to settle?" I asked.

"I would." He replied.

"OK, as soon as the units are done and the sod down, I will get the contractor in to do final grading and gravel the lot." Tom said. "I suspect that they will be ready in two weeks give or take a day."

"Also, we can start on the second single bedroom building as soon as you give the OK." Tom said to me.

"OK, sounds like things are moving in the right direction and quickly." I said.

"Can we get the yard area around the duplexes and single unit building finished next week?

"I'll call Fran's Landscaping, if that is who you want to go with, tomorrow first thing and see if they can get to it." Tom said.

"OK. If they can't get to it then go to the next bidder on the list that we thought would be good as well. Oh, and I want to get some trees planted this fall in late September or early October."

The finish contractor pulled in so Tom and Sid took off to meet him.

When they finished Tom came back and was on the phone.

"Hey Scott, are you busy first thing in the morning? And are you able to meet early at the complex."

"I can be available. I don't have anything pressing tomorrow."

"I have a contractor lined up to come and look at the parking lot to see what he can quote on getting it graded and packed so you can use it for renters. He will do a good job and is as reasonable as anyone in the business."

Cumister
Cumister
304 Followers