My New Life Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

shaking her head Kenz said, "I'm not going anywhere."

"Me either." Kala shaking her head as well.

Continuing, Kala said, "Kenz and I have been talking about our feelings toward you and how we were going to respond if you decided you wanted to be with one or the other of us or even both. As long as you are fair and treat us equally, t...then...we are OK to share you between us. You have treated us equally so far."

"You...you do realize that I can never marry the both of you in any state should we want a full commitment don't you?"

"You don't have to as far as we are concerned." Kenz spoke up.

"Let's just continue as we are being your girlfriends for the foreseeable future. I don't think we are ready to rush into a full living arrangement at this point." Kala said.

"I...I was afraid that I would drive the two of you off. This has been eating at me for the last week and I really wanted to know where we stood. I had not planned on getting into a serious relationship and certainly not with two beautiful girls that day I payed for your lunch."

"Even though I was thoroughly pissed at mom that day, I am so glad that she took my money."

"OK then. Let's talk further but we need to get our day going if you two are going to finish moving into the apartment and be there for the cable installation. I have a delivery this morning."

We got up and cleaned up and dressed for the day.

----------------------------------------

The girls left for the apartment complex so that they would be there for the contractor installing the cable.

I got a call from Sam at the GM dealer letting me know that I needed to clean out my truck. The new one would be ready for pickup later in the day and he would give me a call when it was ready.

Lance and I got busy getting the combine out and cleaned up a bit along with the heads for it in place for the return to the dealer finishing around 9:30.

About 15 minutes later the two pickups pulling the header trailers arrived and the lowboy was only about 5 minutes behind them. We got the new combine heads unhooked and spotted behind the shed for now and let them take the old heads on their trailers and pulled over by the grain bins to be out of the way.

The lowboy pulled in next to the shed and we got it unloaded. It was a rubber tracked machine instead of the standard tractor style wheels. The driver and the guys in the pickups got busy and unloaded the harvester parking it around behind the shed and then loaded up the combine that we were trading in.

The lowboy took off back for the dealership while the two guys that had pulled the heads here got busy showing Lance and I the controls and how to hook up the heads. This was now a one man operation getting the heads switched as needed.

They spent about a half hour with the two of us letting us drive it up and down the back drive to get a feel for operating it and showing us the controls and features. They then guided both of us on hooking up and dropping the heads. Lee had pulled in as we were finishing up and said that someone would come back out when we got ready to start harvesting to be sure we had everything under control.

We chatted with Lee for a bit then he left just before noon.

Betty got back from her errands just as Lee left and came over to check out the combine.

We went in and got some sandwiches fixed and had lunch.

Sam called just as we finished and said the truck would be ready for pickup about four o'clock.

I thanked him letting him know that I'd see him then.

I called the Toyota dealer in Mt. Vernon and told them I would be buy tomorrow by 11:00 to purchase the certified used silver 4-Runner that their web site shows still in stock at the internet price and would be paying cash. I had checked around and found that it was a fair price for the model with the mileage and still had a fair amount of warranty left with it only having 9,000 miles and 10 months old. I also told the used sales manager that if it took more than 30 minutes to complete the sales and paperwork that I would back out and go elsewhere.

----------------------------------------

Time to spend some time with Sam. I filled my water thermos cup with ice water and went out side. Sam came running up from her favorite spot under the big oak tree.

"Hey girl, I've kind of neglected you lately." Scratching her head. "Want to chase the Frisbee?"

I found her Frisbee and gave it a toss, she chased it down and caught it midair like usual coming back with a tail wag. "Good girl." Tossing it again. This went on for about 20 minutes before she was ready to quit at which point I pulled out a couple of treats and gave them to her. We went back to the patio and I sat down for about 10 minutes before remembering I needed to clean my stuff out of the truck and get the title so I could head over to the GM dealer in a bit.

Four o'clock came and I got my stuff to leave and Sam walked up waging her tail wanting to go for a ride. "When I get back with the new truck, I'll take you for a spin in it."

I left and headed to town to trade trucks. I pulled in to a customer spot and the truck was sitting out by the highway with three guys looking it over.

Sam was standing in the front of the showroom and saw me pull up. He opened the door as I walked up with a shit eating grin on his face.

"What's up Sam?"

"Your truck has been ready since two o'clock but I thought it might draw some potential customers if I let it sit out by the highway for a bit."

"Did it help?" I asked grinning.

"Oh yeah! Did it ever. I have sold two brush guards with winches and three sets of wheels and tires and two bed covers between the two trucks on display."

"Where's my commission?" grinning and chiding him.

"Tell you what, let's get this deal done and I'll treat you to a steak supper at Megan's diner."

"You're on."

We got the paper work done and loaded up in the new truck and headed to Megan's.

When we got out I saw Steve the state trooper coming out the door. He took one look at the truck and said, "Damn, Scott, that truck grew up in a hurry," laughing.

Laughing, "Naw, the girls have the baby in Fairfield, this is it's big brother."

"Oh yeah, you mentioned that the evening of the ruckus in town. Hope you're not planning a return engagement."

Before I could speak, "CRASH!"

Steve, Sam and I looked toward the street and heard, "SON OF A B***H!"

The three of us burst out laughing. It was young Sadler in his "DADDY'S" 4-Runner. He had slammed into the back of a freight truck. I suspected he thought this was the truck the girls tooled through town in last week and was hoping to make a score causing loss of attention.

Steve shook his head and groaned, "Not again. Guess I had better check it out."

"Sorry buddy. Wasn't expecting to cause a problem again."

"You're not the problem. That jackass is. But on the bright side, this may take the rest of his points." Steve said getting in his car to go and respond.

"That boy is as big of an ass as his father." Sam said.

"Yeah he is." I replied.

We went in and had a nice fillet minion dinner.

When done, I took a couple of bites of my steak and wrapped them in a napkin. Sally the waitress saw me and asked, "Those for Sam?"

"Yeah," I said, "I've kinda neglected her with being so busy lately. When I get back home with it I'm taking her for a drive in the new truck."

"Well, I have a couple of T-bones that I just picked up from a couple that just left, I'll wrap them for you to take as well."

"Thanks, she'll appreciate that." I left Sally a nice tip since Sam was picking up the tab for the meal.

"Well, I had better get you back to work and get home. Thanks for the nice supper."

"You're welcome. Don't forget you also have three tire rotations and 5 services with this truck as well."

I dropped Sam back of at the dealer, "See you later, and thanks for the business."

"You're welcome. Bye."

I headed home planning on running past the license branch on Friday to get the title transferred along with the plates and registration. I had already gotten the insurance established on it.

When I got there I got out and gave Sam the T-bones and the bites of steak I had brought.

Before I got in the house, Betty and Lance both pulled in. I walked over to help Betty carry in the suppers.

"Wow! Baby truck grew up." She said.

I laughed, "Yeah, I had planned on taking Sam for a drive when I got back but forgot that we were having supper. Here's the money for supper. You guys can go ahead and eat, I'll save mine for leftovers maybe tomorrow evening. Sam offered to take me out for a steak supper after we got done with the truck paperwork and I couldn't pass that up."

"So you got steak and we got fried chicken huh? I see how it is." Lance ribbing me.

"Hey, when Sam offers you've got to take him up on it." I grinned.

I sat and talked to them while they ate then got up and said, "Well, I promised Sam a ride in the new truck so I think I'll head out for a drive."

"The girls not coming back by tonight?" Betty said with a smirk.

"Oh, shoot, I'd better call them and see how the install went." but before I could get my phone out they pulled up in the Canyon.

Betty and Lance got up to leave and we all walked out the door.

"Hey girls, I was just getting ready to call you and see how things went."

"They finished about an hour ago and we left getting some supper before heading this way. All of the current apartments have cable ran and just need to be tuned on at the control box in the equipment closet. We made sure that they tested all of the drops currently installed and there is room for the planned units once they are built." Kenz said.

"Sweet, sounds good. Thanks for being there and making sure things were tested."

"You would have been impressed with Kenz," Kala said, "she stood up to them and made them test all of the drops."

"Damn girl, you rock!" looking at Kenz as she beamed.

"Stan came past just as they were finishing the last test and was impressed that they had it all done and tested and said he would call you tomorrow about turning on the cable for the apartment and office." Kala said.

They both looked at the new GMC truck and said, "WOW!" at the same time.

"That looks even more bad ass than the Canyon!' Kala exclaimed.

"Since you two have eaten, I was getting ready to take Sam for a ride in the new truck. Want to go along?"

"Duh?" they both chimed in.

"Uh, only problem is, Sam likes to ride shotgun." I said.

"So now I see how it is. Replaced by a dog." Kenz said with a grin.

I raised my eyebrow saying, "Tell you what, I'll drive for a bit then each of you can take a turn but we are not going to go up main street and smile at the red blooded teenage boys. This one has already caused a stir in town."

"Oh? How so?" Kenz asked.

"Sam the sales guy at the dealer took me to Megan's diner for a steak dinner and it seems that the sight of the truck shook young Sadler so much he rear ended a semi trailer totaling his daddy's 4-Runner in front of Sam, Steve the state trouper and me." laughing.

"Really? That boy has issues." Quipped Kala.

"Yeah, no kidding. He may be on a moped now though. Steve indicated that this would probably take the rest of the points off his license."

We got in the truck with me driving and Sam riding shotgun, girls in the back. I headed toward Rend Lake College through McLeansboro. We stopped for a bit on campus, letting San stretch her legs as well as ours, since that was where the girls were due to start classes in a week or so. I let Kenz drive back taking a different route back through McLeansboro then let Kala drive down through Dale and over to Highway 14 and back home. We got back in about 8:30 in the evening.

When we crossed part of Rend Lake I said, "We might have to check out the campgrounds around here on a weekend soon."

"Sounds like fun, do they rent boats?" Kala asked.

"Yes there are several including pontoon rentals." I replied.

"We don't have to work the weekend after this one and it will be just before we start classes." Kenz said.

"Sounds like a good time to go. I'll see what I can find out." I said.

We got back to my house and got out. The girls went to the Canyon and pulled out their overnight packs planning on staying the night.

Before I got in the house my cell phone lit up. It was George Temple.

"Hey George, what's up?" When I answered.

"Hi Scott, how are thing going with your efforts?"

"Good, no, great right now."

"Good to hear. How about you and the girls, you are still with the girls right, coming down to Metropolis for a dinner at our place Saturday night?"

"Yeah, the girls happen to be right here, let me ask them."

"You two have to work Saturday don't you?"

"Till 3:00 then we are free until Sunday having to go in 3:00 till closing." Kala said.

"Would you two be interested in dinner Saturday night at the Temple's in Metropolis?"

"Sounds interesting." Kala said, "I'd be willing to go. Madge was funny and full of wisdom."

"Me too," Kenz said, "I liked talking to her."

"George, they would be delighted but they have to work until 3:00."

"Not a problem, If you can head this way say between 4:00 and 4:30, it looks like we are about an hour and a half away, we won't be serving dinner until 6:30. Oh, and dress casual but not blue jeans. No suit and tie or anything that fancy. I want to introduce you to some others and discuss your philanthropy plans and ideas with some others. You will probably know a couple, I have been talking with Pete Stone, Rob Kates and Jim Carson and they will be here with their spouses as well. Should be about 20 to 24 people in all."

"Wow, OK, I'll be sure we are dressed appropriately. Looking forward to it."

"OK, we'll see you around 6:00 or before then. I'll text you the address. And thanks."

"Thank you for the invite. See you Saturday then. Bye."

"Bye and good luck with the girls and your business interests." disconnecting.

"Well girls, seems we have a dinner party Saturday night. George said there should be 20 or so there including your former teacher Mrs. Stone."

"OMG!" Kenz said, "Really?"

"Yeah, really. We need to wear nice clothes but not too fancy. No jeans but not suit and tie either."

"Guess we could wear the dresses that we bought for the reunion. Kala said.

"Tell you what, I'm headed into work at Warhammer in the morning and you guys don't have to work until Three. How about you go with me and I can show you the 3D printer and then you can go shopping for another outfit for Saturday night while I get with Tony before we head back to the apartment complex."

"OK, sounds like a plan."

"You can also look over furniture for the furnished units while there if you have time. We can go back through Fairfield to drop off the Canyon on the way."

"OK, sounds fun." Kenz said.

"I'm in." from Kala.

We headed into the house for the night after taking care of Sam.

----------------------------------------

I sectioned and peeled some apples and got us some tea poured for drinks and we headed into the living room. Checking my email, I had a message from Tony with a couple of questions and was able to answer one off the top of my head and wasn't quite sure what he was asking on the other. I replied back with the answer and told him I'd see him in the morning about the other.

We finished our light snack and drinks while watching a Dr. Who episode that none of us had seen.

Kenz was setting on my lap in the recliner while Kala was starting to nod off a bit.

Looking over at her I asked, "You OK sweetheart?" Noticing that she had not touched her apple sections and just a bit of the tea.

"Not quite feeling right. Think I'll crash in the spare bed tonight in case I'm coming down with something. If you two are up for it, have fun and maybe I'll be up for a quick romp in the morning."

"OK, but if you need anything in the night, let me know." I replied.

She got up and headed back to get ready for bed.

When I heard her finish in the bathroom and head into the spare room, I got up and headed that way.

"What?" she asked.

"Just going to tuck you in and say goodnight sweetie." Leaning over and giving her a quick kiss on the forehead while pulling the covers up over her. "Your forehead feels just a bit warm."

She smiled at me and blew me a kiss. "Good night and thank you. I took some Tylenol. I hope to feel better in the morning. I wonder if it's just what I had for supper. I got a ham deli sandwich with mayo at the convenience store on the way here. Kenz had a freshly grilled chicken."

She suddenly got a funny look on her face and bolted out of bed heading for the hall bathroom. I was right behind her.

She got down on her knees over the commode and started retching. I grabbed her hair holding it back out of the way placing a hand on her forehead and yelled for Kenz to get me cold wash cloth. She came in and grabbed one from the shelf getting it wet and handing it to me. When Kala got finished getting sick, I wiped her face and gave her another fresh washcloth as she knelt there for a couple of minutes.

"Feeling a bit better now that that is out of my system but feeling a bit wiped out." She hoarsely croaked.

She got up and headed back to bed. Kenz and I got her an empty trash can and place it beside her bed along with a fresh glass of water and washcloth. "Thanks guys, I think I'll be better after a good nights sleep."

"OK. If you need anything just yell." Kissing her on the forehead again.

Kenz and I went to the master bath and got ready for bed.

As we got in bed I asked, "Are you feeling OK?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Hope she feels better in the morning. Maybe she got a hold of some slightly spoiled meat or mayo that had been out too long. Guess I get you to myself tonight." Grinning and pushing me onto the bed.

As I fell back onto the mattress, I grabbed her wrists and pulled her on top of me with her giggling loudly.

From the other room, "Hey, keep it down in there. A girl's gotta get her sleep if she's going to fuck someone's gonads off in the morning."

"I believe she's already feeling better." I grinned.

"Yeah, sounds like you're in for it in the morning but you're mine tonight." thrusting her pelvis against my rapidly swelling cock.

"Scott, that was real sweet of you to hold Kala's hair for her while she was being sick. Not many guys would have done that."

"I'd do the same for you any day my sweet."

I grabbed her hips in both hands and started pulling and pushing her up and down my now raging hard on. Feeling her softly swelling outer pussy lips caressing my pre-cum oozing cock as she started purring and licking her lips.

As I used her hips to stroke her against me I could feel her body start to shudder and my cock slicken with her juices.

Pulling her all the way up until I could attack her lips sucking on and pulling her lower lip then nibbling on it gently. She moaned and shivered before I thrust my tongue into her sweet mouth doing a twisty tango with hers. The head of my cock pushing between her legs at her opening quivering to get in.

When we broke from the kiss, I pushed her back down on my cock sliding into her hearing her moan, "Unn...Oooh...God...you fill me up when you slide in me. God you're hard tonight."

"Oh, baby, you don't know how good you feel with your sweet puss wrapped around me. Staying buried in you like this is heaven." Feeling her pussy clench and grip me in her wet sheath.

She spread her legs wide to let me in deeper and started kegeling me clenching and releasing causing my cock to twitch and pulse.

We continued this way for a minute or two before I wrapped my arms around her tight and rolled us both over putting her on her back while still buried in her love sheath to my balls.