My New Life Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What time?"

"The earlier the better."

"I can crash here tonight and be ready by 6:30 in the morning."

"Great, he can swing past on his way to another job site. See you in the morning, bye."

"Till tomorrow. Bye."

I no sooner got done talking with Tom and Lance called.

"Hey big shot." He said when I answered, "Lee called and they want to deliver the new combine Thursday morning around 10:00. Are you going to be around and available?"

"Yeah, Thursday's good for me I don't have anything going on then."

"OK, I'll call him back and give him the go ahead."

"Say, could you or Betty take care of Sam tonight and make sure she's feed and watered? I have someone coming past the complex in the morning to talk about getting the parking lot graded and packed so I can start renting soon."

"Yeah can do, sure it's not that your wanting to play house with the two cuties?" he asked with a smirk.

"Not entirely, they have to work till closing tonight and tomorrow morning."

The girls heard my side of the conversation and grinned when they heard me say something about crashing here tonight.

My phone was buzzing with another call.

"Lance, I have another call and it is probably one of the furniture deliveries. Gotta let you go. Bye."

"Later, bye."

I picked up the other call and it was the delivery of the bedroom suites and the dinning table and chairs. They were about 10 minutes out.

"God you're busy." Gram's said.

"Yeah," I laughed, "More stuff coming to gather all at once again."

"Well, I'm going to get out of your hair then and go back home. I'll take the clothes that Molly will be needing soon and you can bring the TV over another time. And thanks for helping get Molly's stuff."

"You're welcome. I'll see you later." I said.

The girls gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek and told her they would be over later.

We finished stacking the boxes and recliner in the garage and the delivery truck pulled in. By noon the two bed rooms were set up and box springs and mattresses installed along with the dinning room suit hauled in and in place.

I had already removed the contractor core from the office and the attached unit doors.

"Here are four keys for the apartment for the two of you and a key apiece for the office.

"Wow!" Kenz exclaimed. "Looks like we need to get busy so we can move in."

"Yep, the blinds are up and if you want curtains then we should get some curtain rods. You may want thermal backed curtains before winter."

"Guess we had best get busy and get the bed clothes run through the washer and dryer so we can get the beds made. I'll start on that, Kenz, if you want to start on the dishes." Kala said.

After she got the first load of dishes started I sent Kenz to DQ to get us some lunch and she pulled back in setting it on the dinning room table.

She looked at me and grinned, "Well if you're crashing here tonight then so am I."

"Whoa, not without me you're not. I'm staying too then." Kala spoke up. "Besides, the beds need a proper christening."

"So I guess Lance was right then, we are going to play house." Grinning while licking my lips with what was to come.

A quick lunch and my phone rang again. It was the living room furniture delivery about 15 minutes out. After we cleaned up our lunch mess and sat down to wait for the delivery my phone rang again.

It was the cable company wanting to get started on the cable installation for the complex and would be sending their main tech out this afternoon and he would be here around three o'clock to scope out the install needs.

Living room furniture installed, the girls decided to head back to Gram's and get ready for work and to pack up some of their things to bring back here on the way to meet with the DQ manager.

I saw Tom leave along with the contractor. Then there was a knock on the door. I opened it and Sid was there.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Sure, kick off your shoes and I'll show you around." I said.

"Wow, looks almost ready to live in." He replied.

"Will be by tomorrow evening." Kenz said.

After checking out the apartment, Sid said, "Well, I'll get out of here and let you get busy. I'll probably see you tomorrow Scott after the commissioners meeting."

"I should be here. See you later." I said.

Sid said goodbye and left.

Kala had finished the bed clothes and linens putting everything away and me helping make the beds. Kenz had the pots and pans, plates, glasses and silverware done and put away.

The girls left for Gram's to rest and get some of their stuff packed to stay for the night.

I headed out to get a nice LED TV for both the office and the apartment.

Pulling into a parking spot at the office later with two LED TVs in my truck and the cable tech was parked in the next spot and standing at the locked door. It was 2:30.

----------------------------------------

"Sorry." I said, "I wasn't expecting you until three or after from the woman on the phone call earlier."

"Ah, no biggie, the meeting I was in finished a half hour earlier than I planned. Stan Lyle, and Scott I presume?" he said.

"Yes. I'm Scott Stevens, nice to meet you Stan."

"So you're looking to install a cable plant to supply this complex?"

"Yes. Wanting cable, phone and internet in the office and attached apartment, the two duplexes and the single bedroom building for starters. Planning to expand after I get these going to another single bedroom building, a couple of townhouses and three more duplexes as well as a common use room and exercise room. I'd like the office, attached apartment and the two finished duplexes up first. There is an equipment closet in the office to put the distribution equipment in."

"Sweet. Let's check out the equipment closet first then see where we want to run the cable into the property."

We went into the office and to the closet then outside to look over the property. There had been conduit laid to run the cable and phone lines if needed up along the main drive running to the different buildings along with buried access boxes scattered along the route.

"Damn, running the cable will be easy with the conduit already laid." Stan said. "We'll put an amplifier on the pole there and run the cable into the conduit at the base of the pole. Do you want to provide phone over internet along with it to cut down on having to deal with the phone company as well?"

"Can the phone be set up as separate billing like the cable and internet?" I asked.

"Sure can."

"Then let's go that way if they want a land line they can add that to their monthly bill." I said.

"We have a separate contractor that installs the cable plant and they should be able to be here sometime tomorrow to start once I submit the ticket this afternoon. If they can get here in the morning you can have service in the office and attached apartment by tomorrow evening at the earliest or sometime Thursday at the latest. Can you supply the wiring diagram if you have one."

"Yes I can, I have two copies of the engineering design in the office as well as an electronic copy."

"Good, If I can take the electronic copy with me I can look it over and supply it to the contractor so they can pull and bring the proper supplies and equipment."

Great, let's get it done." I said.

"OK, I have to be back on the farm in the next county by ten Thursday morning for a deliver. Oh, I should be able to have one of the girls be here in the office on Thursday though. Also, I'd like cable ran into each bedroom as well as the living room in each apartment."

"OK, I have everything I need for now and will submit the work order when I get back. It was nice meeting you Scott." Stan said.

"You to and thanks for getting on this quickly. See you later." letting him leave and me head back to send him the electronic copy of the cable layout and unload the TVs.

The girls had dropped off some of their stuff leaving it in the master bedroom.

I unboxed the TVs and set them up in the office and living room so they would be ready to connect to cable when installed.

I called Betty and told her I may not be home until late tomorrow afternoon with the cable installation possibly starting tomorrow.

Since it was about time for some supper, I went over to DQ and got a chicken strip basket and pineapple shake for supper. Left DQ after asking Kenz if she or Kala could sit at the office on Thursday if needed for cable installation and headed to pick up some groceries so we would have breakfast in the morning.

The DQ manager was just pulling back in as I left and said, "So, stealing two of my best workers huh?"

"Sorry, but yeah."

"I hate to see them both go but can't blame them for getting better pay along with benefits. You're getting two good workers."

"Thanks. I will keep coming in for the chicken baskets and pineapple shakes though as a consolation.

"Glad to have a satisfied customer," grinning.

I left getting back to the apartment shortly.

----------------------------------------

I spent a bit of time going over some paperwork for the farm then took a nap for a couple of hours suspecting that the girls would want some play time when they got in.

They got in about a quarter after ten. I got up from the recliner where I was reading a book and met them at the door giving both a nice welcome to their new home kiss.

"What, are you our house warming gift?" Kala quipped.

"I guess I could warm the two of you up." I said laughing.

Kenz walked over to the kitchen and threw away their drink cups from DQ and said, "Well, I'm going to take a quick shower first," and headed to the master bath.

"I'm going to jump in the other one as well." Kala said.

They both took quick showers and came back out with towels wrapped around them and drying their hair. I was already laying on the bed when they walked up and sat down.

I reached up and yanked their wrapped towels tossing them toward the bathroom door.

They both giggled and finished drying their hair leaving it in a mess and tossed the towels onto the pile.

Kala said, "I want to play but I'm a bit tired for too much tonight."

"Me to." said Kenz.

Kala started chewing gently on her lower left lip while her green eyes darted back and forth between Kenz and me before, "How...about...we do the muff sandwich thing again? This time Kenz on bottom."

Without saying a word, Kenz got up and moved to the center of the bed laying on her back and spreading her legs wide.

Taking the hint, Kala then crawled on the bed and lay on top of Kenz face down spreading her lovely legs wide as well.

Both girls were looking back at me as my manhood sprung to life seeing Kenz's crotch glistening wet in the morning light. Striping quickly, I crawled onto the bed and could then see that Kala was just as wet as Kenz.

Stroking myself two or three times, I moved to get between the girls' legs and thrust my hard shaft between them.

"Ummmm..." they both moaned, feeling my engorged head pushing up along their now wet slits as I somewhat held my self up off of the girls so Kenz wasn't too mashed into the mattress.

I gently thrust in and out between them just like I would be starting to fuck either of them. Working my way all the way in until I was thrusting against their respective clits. Feeling the gentle tickle of their silky blond pubic hairs teasing my manhood as I drove deeper between them.

"Oooh...F...feels...good...so nice," moaned Kala.

"Unnh...god...yes...mmmm," groaned out Kenz.

My swollen phallus was tingling with the sensation of their respective wet slits and now stimulated clits.

"Damn, you two are such delightful play pals," I exclaimed!

"We're glad to oblige," then giggling at their simultaneous reply.

I pulled back out from between them not wanting to go too fast. Both girls gave a pouty sigh. The sight of Kala's sweet rounded butt and both of the girls glistening wet Mons was just about more than this red blooded Midwestern guy could stand. I was perving on them almost drooling and Kenz called me out on it.

"Will you quit staring at our wet pussies and get with it?" She pouted.

Grinning like a silly fool, I reengaged with two fingers in each wet pussy eliciting a gasp from both.

"AAAhh." From both girls at the same time. 'I swear these two have some sort of wireless link between their brains.'

"OOOO...AAAHHH...g...gawd!" From Kala as my fingers gently raked across her G-spot.

"Nnngh...OOOoo...y...yes..t...there..." Moaned Kenz.

I hooked my fingers drawing them back out until the tips were just inside their opening brushing both girls sensitive spots as I did so.

"NNNNGGHH...MMMMHH...Ah...Ah...AAAHH!" As Kenz squirmed on my fingers.

"AAAHHH...Uunh...Oh...jeez..." From Kala, her butt wiggling and shifting.

Kenz seemed a little more amped up so I concentrated my fingering on her a little more.

When I thrust my fingers back in her I added a gentle twist to my wrist that sent her over the edge.

"OOOO...GAWD...F...FUCK....AAAIIE...NNNGHH!" With her hips bucking she tried to squeeze her thighs together but being on my knees between her and Kala's legs prevented this.

I kept my fingers shoved deep in her as she managed to get a hand between her and Kala. She grabbed my wrist holding my fingers deep as her pussy muscles clinched them until I felt like they would break.

I turned my attention to Kala who I had just thrust two fingers of my other hand into her raking her G-spot. I stopped with the pads of both fingers on it and just made little circling motions pushing her over the edge as well.

"OH FUCK...OH...FUCK...GAWD...OOOOOEEEE!" she bellowed out. She also tried to squeeze her thighs together and between the two girls, I was having a hard time staying in place. She too, got her hand on my other wrist and pressed my hand against her crotch until I though my fingers would loose circulation.

I let them relax a bit and come down from their endorphin induced high pulling my fingers from both girls and then leaned forward and thrust my, now about to burst, cock between their blood engorged Mons. Pushing all the way between them until my cock head was bumping both of their clits at the same time.

They started up again.

"RRRRrrr...RRRRrrrr...Uunnn..." Pretty much in two part harmony.

It wasn't long and both the girls and I were on the verge of climaxing.

The fact that I had them both stirred up so much was boosting my libido to the point I was ready to blow.

Climax we did. We became a writhing naked mass in the bed with the odor of their arousal stimulating my olfactory sense as my orgasm burst forth.

Our senses were on edge from the stimulation as we all moaned and growled together.

UNNNGHH...G...Geeze...G...Girls!...AAAHH..." I growled as the full load of cum my body had regenerated squirted between their abdomens.

"OOOHHH...GOD...F...Fuck...YEAH!" Kala screamed.

"AAAHHH...G...GAWD...OOOHH...YES...YES!" from Kenz as both girls lurched in climax spasms.

We all fell in a heap on the bed. Me managing to roll off the two girls as they just lay there panting from the exertion.

When I got my wits back, it had only been about 25 minutes or so.

I got up and headed to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

I got finished quickly and Kala was there to take my place with Kenz following her shortly.

We all crawled back into bed and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------

Wednesday -- Week four:

I had set the alarm on my phone for 5:30 but was woken about 5:15 with Kenz stroking my manhood.

"Mmmm. That feels nice, but I have to get up and be ready for Tom and the contractor early."

"Awe," pouting "I really wanted to play some more." With a frown.

"I know," I say, "I'd prefer to stay here and give you what you want but I have to get this place rent-able.

"Well I'm not getting up yet." With a pout.

"Stay here and get your beauty rest, not that you need it." Grinning.

I got a dimpled smile from her at that comment as I got out of bed.

Got dressed and grabbed a glass of juice and made some peanut butter toast for some quick energy.

6:15 and Tom rolled in right behind the contractor.

We looked over the work and also told him that we needed a second entrance put in on the property that would be also used as the construction entrance for the completion of the build out.

The contractor shot me a price and Tom nodded that he felt it was good so I accepted and he said he could be here first thing Friday about 6:30 to start on the second entrance.

He and Tom left and I went back into the apartment and started some breakfast for the girls and I.

----------------------------------------

We finished breakfast and cleared the mess then I motioned for the two of them to come to me. I wrapped my arms around the both of them for a group hug.

We broke from our embrace and Kenz grabbed me by the hand pulling me over to the couch saying, "We've got a bit before we have to leave for work so sit. I have something for you."

I sat down and suddenly she knelt down on the floor and started undoing my pants.

"This is what I wanted earlier when you got up this morning."

She pulled down my jeans and boxers taking me in hand and started stroking my manhood. Soon she plunged her mouth over the head of my cock and started tonguing the slit then continuing to take me into her sweet mouth and gave me a toe curling blow job sucking my balls dry.

"Ummm..." She purred then swallowed my load of cum licking her lips afterwards, "I love the taste of your love juice." Then she gave me a sweet smile and got up to go brush her teeth and rinse with mouthwash.

Kala just stood there watching the whole scene before saying, "I get my share when we get off work." Grinning as she got ready to leave as well.

'WOW! What a rabbit hole to fall down.' As I sat there with a cheesy grin.

----------------------------------------

With the girls headed to work and me still waiting on the call from the cable contractors. I decided to go past the courthouse in Wayne County to file the deed for the property.

I just about got to my truck when my phone rang.

"Hi Betty, what's up."

"Both of the other quotes for appliances for the complex came in the mail yesterday." She said. "Oh, and I have the health insurance quotes and plans that I'd like to go over with you this evening."

"Good, I have Cody's with me. I'll compare them and decide on who I'm going to go with today then start looking over the health plans. I'll see you this evening."

I got in the truck and my phone rang again.

"Hello Terry." I said.

"Hey Scott. Have you got time to come past today sometime?"

"I'm on my way to file the deed for the complex property. I had stayed over here at the apartment last night. I can swing past afterwards."

"Good, the manager at the new parts plant called me late yesterday and is needing some places for some folks coming in to help get the plant going over the next year and would probably be interested in renting something."

"Really, that is good news. How soon?"

"One place in a couple of weeks if you have something ready."

"The two duplexes with be ready to rent in a week or sooner." I said. "They are starting the finish work on them today I just needed to get the appliances installed and they will be ready. I'll swing past in a few. Bye." disconnecting.

I called Rob my lawyer.

"Hello." He answered.

"Hey Rob, how are things?"

"Good. Staying busy."

"Say, I may have a rental or two and will be needing the agreement in the next week."

"It's about ready now. I just need to proofread it and get it printed on a letterhead for you."

"Great, let me know when it's ready to pick up. I need to get going so I'll talk to you later."

"OK, bye." disconnecting.

----------------------------------------