My New Life Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got to Terry's office and went in.

Sandy, his office help, greeted me and said, "Hey Scott, Terry's in his office and expecting you. Go right in."

"Thanks Sandy. How are you this morning?"

"Good. And you?" she replied.

"On top of the world right now." with a spring in my step.

I stepped into Terry's office and closed the door.

"Well you look chipper this morning." Terry said.

"Thanks. Things are going good right now."

"Glad to hear. Have a seat."

"The plant manager happened to drive past and saw activity on the property and was wondering if rentals were going to be available. I told him that was planned but would check into when they were going to be available." Terry said.

We went over what the new plant manager wanted in the way of rental spaces for now since there are no really good hotels nearby.

We worked out that they wanted a furnished duplex and two furnished single bedroom units that they could put folks in that were going to be coming in to help get the plant going. They would like to sign a lease agreement for a year on those three and maybe see if they could also lease an unfurnished duplex in the near future. The company felt that it would be much cheaper right now than trying to find a hotel even across the state line to accommodate their needs.

He told me what they were willing to pay and it was pretty much a top rate for the area. He had done some research and had a feel for what I could get in general for the duplexes and the single units.

"I'll have the lease agreement ready in a couple of days. Rob is finishing it up now and we can pencil in the monthly rate and whether it is furnished or unfurnished then send it to them for review and signature if they want."

"Great. Say have you given it any more thought about my handling the rentals?" Terry asked.

"Yes I have. For now I would like to remain somewhat independent. I am hiring the twins to manage the office while they go to school but if you have someone come in or hear of someone needing a place like the plant needs then I'm fine with paying you a finders fee. I don't expect to pay your usual fee for selling a property but I think we can come to an agreement on something. I'm just wanting to remain a bit independent for now. If that doesn't work out then I'll come back and we can set something up."

"I usually charge 30% of a months rent for finding renters but since they came to me and offered to pay me 10% for finding something. I'll drop that to 20% for these."

"OK, I wasn't sure how you handled rentals." Thinking that once word got around the plant that they might come directly to me for renting. I was also planning on advertising in some of the local papers.

Let me call Tom and see if he has a good feel for when the single units will be available.

I got out my phone and dialed Tom's contact number.

"Hey Scott, what's up?" he answered.

"Morning Tom. Say, do you have a good feel for when the single unit building will be available for rental? I have a couple of prospective rentals already."

"That's good news. It should be ready except for the appliances not later than two weeks from this Friday."

"OK. I have to run so I will talk to you later today. Bye." He said.

"Later then. Bye." disconnecting.

"We should be ready in the single units by two weeks from Monday." I told Terry.

"The parking will be gravel only until next spring or summer to give it time to settle before paving but the lots will be packed gravel. I can have the girls go and pick out some furniture for the furnished units in the next week and see about getting it delivered. I expect the company to pay for maid service if they are going to use the units as a motel with folks coming and going between different occupants and at least on a weekly basis."

I pulled out my note book and started making a list of things needed done to have the units available. Such as trash pickup, appliances installed, furnishings for the furnished units, need to set up a separate account for the complex at the credit union, etc.

I left Terry's office and headed back to the complex.

----------------------------------------

The cable installers arrived about 10:15 pulling in in a bucket truck, van and pickup with trailer and went right to work. I gave them a key to the outside door of the cable closet in the office part.

I started on a list of specifications for the house I wanted to build on the farm so that I could give them to Sid when he came past later for his firm to start the plans.

Fixed some lunch and called Betty having her send me the appliance quotes to my phone where I dumped the files to my laptop and started reviewing them.

I looked over the appliance quotes and decided that even though Cody was just a bit higher, I knew I could get things serviced if needed fairly quickly.

I called Reed's and asked for Cody. When he picked up I said, "Hey stud, how's it going?"

"Good, and you?"

"Steaming right along. Say, I'm letting you know that I'm going with you for the appliances."

"Fantastic, how soon?"

"I have a duplex that will probably be rented in the next week or two and a couple of single units shortly after that."

"Excellent. I'll get right on it and when I get an idea of when they will come in, we can set up the installation. I have enough in stock to go ahead and handle the two single units and one duplex right now."

"Let's go ahead and schedule for early next week on those three installations and go ahead and get the filtering and metering for the water use on the units as well."

"Can do it Tuesday. We can handle the filtering and metering next week as well."

"Great. I can stop and write you a check for the appliances in the morning if you want."

"Naw, let's wait until after the installation next week."

"OK, I'll let you go then. Bye."

"Later stud. Bye." he disconnected.

----------------------------------------

Sid came past about 2:00 in the afternoon and he said he got approval for the garage expansion so I called Tom and gave him the go ahead. Then I gave Sid my specifications for the house and we went over a couple of things there so his building designer could get started on the floor plan.

The cable contractors quit just before 5:00 with most of the outside cable ran, the amplifier installed and the wiring closet equipment installed and the main cables connected. They were returning in the morning around 8:00 so I would be sure and have the girls there.

I headed home about 5:30 and called Betty and told her I was headed home and asked her if I needed to pick up supper. She gave me what she and Lance wanted and I already had the girls' order.

Told her we'd be there about 6:00 or so.

The girls had gotten off of work and ran past Gram's to pack up some more of their stuff and brought it to the apartment and were following me home but would return early tomorrow to let the cable contractors in to finish their job.

After supper, we sat down at the table and went over the four choices for the health care insurance. Basically we could join the insurance pool that Betty had at work that would cover us just like she had now. The dental and eye care was not as good as the others but the overall major medical was the best of the packages offered. It was not quite as good as what I had at Warhammer but for a small group of employees it was pretty good. We could add a supplemental plan to it for dental and eye care at any time for an added fee. The deductible was five hundred more than what I had but I felt we could handle that with no problem. There would be a 30 day waiting period before it took effect. That wouldn't affect any of us except for the twins but they don't have any health insurance now anyway.

"Betty, I think we need to join the pool that you have from your former work with what I see." Her next months insurance had been paid for with her last week of work.

"Yeah, I think so to." She said.

"So we will still have the same coverage as we have now then?" asked Lance.

"Yes." Betty said

"OK, I'm good with that." Lance said.

"Do you guys have a problem with going ahead and paying your monthly co-pay if I go ahead and cover the dental, eye and the extra deductible?" I asked.

"I think so. You are giving me a good pay increase anyway so I think we would be fine with that to get the extra coverage. Lance?"

"I'm good with it. If we start having kids then the dental insurance will come in handy and we are reluctant to get dental appointments now due to almost no coverage." He said.

"OK, so if you have time tomorrow, Betty, go ahead and get the coverage started and I want to include Kala and Kenz with it as well."

"They went ahead and let me keep my insurance for the next 30 days since I was giving up so many sick days on the condition that I come back in if the new girl that is taking my place has questions or trouble with anything and that they would pay me for my time. I told them I could do that."

"Super. That will help. Oh, by the way, it looks like I have renters for the complex. The parts plant is wanting to rent one of the duplexes furnished along with two of the single units furnished to use for folks coming in to help set up the plant equipment and provide training for the new employees. I'm going to set up a separate checking account for the complex."

I let the girls know I needed them to go and find furniture and furnishings for one of the duplexes and two single units that we would be renting soon. Also told them that they might have to perform some periodic maid service to the single units but we would work that out as it came up.

We finished up and Betty and Lance left to go home.

----------------------------------------

After they left the girls cleaned up the supper mess and got the laundry going from the apartment. The washer and dryer was not in until tomorrow at Reed's so they were going to bring it when they came next week. I was headed out to mow and told them that Sam could use some attention since I had neglected her this week some. Kenz finished what she was doing and went out to play Frisbee with her.

I finished cutting the grass and came back inside and headed for the shower. We settled in for the evening on the couch to catch up on the news and watch another Star Trek rerun heading to bed about 10:00.

After getting in bed, I was hoping for a night off since it had been a busy week so far.

Kala spoke up and said, "I hope you don't mind but I think I'd just like to cuddle tonight without sex."

"Yeah, I'm kind of bushed too." Kenz said.

I grinned and said, "Cuddling works for me tonight. This has been a busy week so far."

I lay on my back with Kenz on the left and Kala on the right with my arms around each and their heads on my chest with a leg over mine. We soon fell asleep in that position.

----------------------------------------

Thursday -- Week four:

I woke up early with Kala still asleep spooned up against me with her sweet butt doing it's little sleep wiggle against my morning woody. I had to roll over on my back and think about what I was needing to get done today so I could deflate for a quick bathroom break. It was just starting to break daylight out.

I finally got up and used the bathroom and brushed my teeth rinsing with a mint mouthwash then headed back to lay down for a bit. I woke Kala when I got back in bed. "Morning lover." I said.

"Mmm morning." with a smile. "Don't go away, I'll be right back." She said getting up wearing just her thin black panties.

She headed into the in suite bath and in a bit I could hear water running. She returned to bed snuggling up to me with her arm around me for a kiss. She reached between us with her other hand and took my now swelling cock in hand giving me a gentle squeeze and started jacking me with her hand.

"Something I can help you with this morning sweetie?" I asked.

Nodding and smiling, "I want to make love this morning before Kenz gets a chance at you."

With a smile I put my right hand on the back of her head pulling her to my mouth for a nice long passionate kiss. Breaking from it I said, "Sweetie, your wish is my command." Pushing her over on her back then getting between her legs pushing them apart after pulling her panties down below her knees letting her work them on down loosing them in the covers.

I bent down and kissed the inside of her upper left thigh before quickly moving to place my mouth over her Mons to kiss and tongue her slit causing her clit to swell and come awake.

"Oh, gawd that f...feels...sooo...good!" she moaned.

I slipped two fingers into her womanhood causing her hips to thrust with a gasp. "Unh..." As her grip tightened on my cock.

I raised up and moved into position between her legs running my now fully erect cock up and down her slit after pulling my fingers from her pussy. Brushing against her now engorged clit she lifted her legs and placed them around my waist.

Positioning the head of my shaft against her opening and gently pushed forward until I popped into her love canal. "Damn, your pussy feels amazingly soft, tight and wet."

I lifted her hips a bit and placed a pillow under her toned butt.

She thrust against my stiff cock as I pushed further into her velvet sheath while taking her by both hands and locking my fingers in hers pressing and pinning her hands against the bed above her head.

Our eyes locked in intense concentration as our hips gyrated in opposite directions while we coupled. At that point, I knew I needed to find a way to keep Kala and Kenz mine for as long as I lived.

It wasn't long and we were both panting and moaning in an upward spiral to our mutual climatic peak.

"Ungh...I ...nngh...could...stay...mmfh...in you...aaah...for...ever." I grunted out.

"MMM...NNNGH...Oh...gawd...I...I'm...I...can't...ho...hold...out...M...much...mor...AAAHH...NNNGH!" as she climaxed with me following a second or so behind with "NNNGH...OOOH...Kala!" Both of us collapsing on the bed in a heap.

I rolled off of her onto my side taking her head in both hands and pelting her with kisses all over her face, neck and shoulders.

"WOW! That was nice." once she got her breathing under control.

"I figured as much!" from the other side of the room. "My turn next."

"I'll get you some juice Scott so you can get your energy back." Kenz said heading to the kitchen.

"What about me?" Kala asked.

"You already got your juice this morning." Kenz shot back. "I'm having some breakfast. Do the two of you want anything?"

We told her what we wanted. "After breakfast, I want my turn on that bed." she said heading out.

Guessed we missed the fact that she got out of bed and left while we were in the throws of passion.

Kala piped up, "Guess you got your marching orders." laughing.

"Seems so." I grinned. "Let's get up and get cleaned up. No need in making the bed just yet."

I pulled on my boxers and a t-shirt after getting wiped down and Kala put on her panties and a robe. I walked into the kitchen and there on the counter sat a nice glass of orange juice. I opened the fridge and got the juice out pouring a glass for Kala handing it to her.

About 15 minutes later Kenz had eggs, bacon and toast ready for our breakfast.

We finished our breakfast and about 20 minutes later Kenz said, "Well Scott, I think you've had enough time to recover." with a wicked grin.

"Really? You're going to make me put out again?" With a wicked grin right back.

"You bet'ch bub." grabbing me by the hand pulling me up from the dining table.

She drug me to the bed, not that she had to work too hard at it, and removing my shirt before pushing me down on it.

Kenz joined me crawling up from the foot of the bed with a hungry look in her eyes. I was quickly getting hard when she reached my waist she reached out grabbing the waist band of my boxers and pulled them down taking them off at my feet and tossing them toward the chair. Still staring into my eyes she removed her sleep shirt and shorts revealing that she was going commando under the shorts.

Bending over my lower torso, she reached to my now hard cock and took it in her mouth while sliding her right hand down to the base and started licking the tip with her tongue.

Reaching down and stroking her head I then took her by the jaw and pointed her head up to look at me. Our eyes locked in an intense stare into each others being. The love that I saw in her eyes mirrored Kara's earlier.

Taking her by the shoulders and urging her up to me I gently kissed her sweet lips then pulled back briefly looking into her eyes again before we lip locked into a deep passionate kiss with tongues dancing.

"I want you now." I said in a low deep voice.

She responded by gently chewing on her lower right lip in contemplation then nodding.

She already had my cock lubed up from her arousal as she slid up my body rubbing her slit along my hard on.

I raised up my hips and slid a pillow under them thrusting my groin in the air. As she slid back down on my love stick she easily impaled herself. Spreading her legs as wide as she could to take me as deep into her body as possible. I took her by both hands locking fingers with her as I started thrusting my hips to meet her movement pushing back against me. Again we looked deep into each other's eyes as we slowly copulated taking things nice and slow. We were both content to just experience our joining.

"Oh, god, Scott. I could stay like this forever."

"Umm...me too, but it would be unfair to your sister. I wish there were two of me so I could spend more time making love to the two of you."

I released her hands and took her by the hips as she straightened up moving her legs into a split position straddling my stiff cock. Placing her hands on my chest she started pumping up and down as I thrust my hips deep into her on her down thrusts.

Her now swollen clit was bumping my pubs as we ground our pelvises together. Soon she started her unmistakable build to a climax.

"Mmmmnnh...aaah...Mmmmmnh...Oooohh...S...Scott!" she moaned.

"Damn...Kenz...Aaahh...N...not going...to...hold...out...much...aaagh...longer."

"P...please...j...just...a bit...longeee...NNNNGH...OOOhhh...AAAHHH..." as she launched into her climax.

"NNGH...AAHH...UUNngh!" as my cum roared out of my cock flooding her love tunnel.

She fell forward onto my chest panting as I took both of her hands in mine again locking fingers then bending to kiss the top of her head with her cheek on my chest.

We lay there catching our breath and letting our heart beats settle back to normal.

In a bit, "Well love, We had better get cleaned up and get our day started." I said.

Kenz's head shot up locking eyes with me. "W...What did you just say?"

"That we had better get up and start our day."

"N...no. Before that."

"Um, "Well love." I said grinning.

Her eyes lit up and I saw Kala standing at the door. "That goes for you to." I said.

Kala paused to let what I said sink in then rushed over to the bed launching herself onto the both of us.

"R...Really?" Kala asked.

"Yes, I have to confess that I have fallen in love with the both of you. Not sure how this will work out but I really don't want to be unfair to either of you with my feelings."

Both girls started showering kisses all over my face and neck.

Kala asked, "W...when...did you...realize this?"

"I kind of have been feeling this for a week or so and was trying to sort out my feelings toward the both of you. When I made love to you earlier this morning and again with Kenz just now. I could see the love that both of you have for me in your eyes."

"I guess we should talk about how this would work out. I don't want to be unfair to either of you but even though it would hurt, if either or both of you don't want to continue this as a deeper relationship then I understand."