My New Life Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cumister
Cumister
304 Followers

She lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist and locked her feet.

I held my weight off of her with my right arm while placing my left hand on her right buttock pulling her into my groin until I could feel her now aroused clit brushing against me, my balls pressing against her thighs and sweet butt.

"Damn! Girl! Aaaahh...,"as I pulled her into me. Her mouth opened in a cute O shape as I leaned in to kiss the end of her nose then chin and finally thrusting my tongue into her tangling with her tongue as we coupled.

"Ungh...Mmmm...Oooo...Gawd...AAAhh!" escaped from her throat as I pulled back almost all the way out before plunging back into the hilt. In and out I thrust over and over until she was groaning, "Ungh...Ungh...Ungh...Aaaah...OOOO...f...fuck...fuck...S...Scott...h...harder...harder...Fuck me!"

"Unh...Unh...K...Kenz...not...gonna...last...m...much..." as I was interrupted with, "P...pleas...ju...st...a...litt...AAAAeee!...AAAHH...FUCK! Fuck!...NNNGHH! Exploding from her mouth as she climaxed.

I kept riding her through her climax until "Kenzee...UNNGH...MMPH!...OOOO! Aahh!" pumping my load deep into her with my last thrust, the tip of my cock bumping against her cervix. I held in place for a few seconds letting my seed fill her up then releasing my grip on her butt we both collapsed on the bed kissing her all over her face.

We were both covered in sweat from the exertion and our sex leaking out as I finally went soft. Then hearing my dissipating erection finally popping out of her unleashing the stream of cum, I rolled off of her to the side of the bed trying to catch my breath.

After getting my composure back, "I'll get something to clean up." Moving to get out of bed on wobbly legs and head to the in suite bathroom. I grabbed a couple of washcloths, wetting them and two hand towels to dry off with and brought them back to the bed handing her one to wipe off with as I wiped down my groin and now completely flaccid cock. Drying off and wiping up the mess on the bed, I tossed the linens toward the bathroom against the wall.

There was room for us to cuddle and fall asleep without laying on the wet spot. I kissed her on the forehead, tip of nose then deeply on the mouth inhaling her minty breath before she spoke and said, "Wow! That was nice and intense."

I returned with, "Yeah, yeah it was."

She turned over and spooned against me but before we both fell asleep I said, "Good night lover."

"Mmm, good night love." she replied

----------------------------------------

Friday -- Week four:

Woke just before five and got up letting Kenz sleep. Getting up to relieve myself and go check on Kala I had put on my boxers.

I stepped into the spare room and heard her moaning lightly so I went over to the side of the bed and could hear that she appeared to be dreaming unable to make out what she was mumbling. As I stood there for a couple of minutes it became clear that she was having an erotic dream with her movement and moans. Then I heard my name, "Oh Scott come closer."

'Was she awake or asleep?' I decided to lie down next to her and find out.

As I got under the sheet with her she turned on her side. 'Must still be asleep and dreaming.'

I moved to spoon her putting my arm around her with her grabbing my hand and pulling it to her chest with a light purr as she pressed her butt up against my groin. Soon her butt started it's sleep wiggle making me start to swell.

I nuzzled the back of her neck then started to lightly kiss her behind the ear.

"Mmmm..." she moaned in her sleep. She then reached behind her and started stroking my returning morning woody. It seemed that she was still asleep but I was not sure.

Digging my hard cock out of my briefs, the feel of her soft hand stroking me soon had me fully erect.

She must have woke up at some point because she shifted and placed my pre-cum oozing cock inside the leg of her loose sleep shorts pressing me against her now wet opening. Giving a quick thrust backwards, I was inside her love tunnel about half way when she spoke.

"Umm...that feels nice. I was hoping to feel like a little play time this morning."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you from your sleep. You seemed to be dreaming. Are you feeling alright?"

"Yes. Feeling much better. I got up about 3:30 and had a banana and a sport drink and that seems to have helped and yes I was dreaming that your were making love to me."

"Good, I'm glad. I hate to see either of you feeling bad. I'll get up and let you rest."

"DON'T YOU DARE!"

"Mm, OK?"

"I told you last night that I wanted to fuck you silly."

"I think the exact phrase was "Hey, keep it down in there. A girl's gotta get her sleep if she's going to fuck someone's gonads off in the morning." if I remember correctly."

Giggling, "Yeah, I believe you're right. Now let's get to it. Your are only half way in me." pushing harder against my stiff cock taking me all the way in.

"Damn sweetie, I could stay in you forever. This feels like heaven should."

"I wish. Now make love to me." turning her head so I could kiss her sweet mouth. She must have brushed and used a mouth rinse before coming back to bed. Her breath smelled of cinnamon and so did the taste of her lips as I licked them pushing my tongue in to dance with hers. I was glad I had rinsed my morning breath as well.

After laying there a minute or two letting the intimacy of the moment envelop us, I rolled her over on her stomach while still impaling her love sheath pushing her legs apart. She took the hint and spread her legs as wide as possible as I grabbed a pillow and pulled her up at the waist pushing it under her pelvis and hips.

Starting to thrust in and out gently while holding my self just up enough to not mash her into the mattress. I then began a series of long deep strokes followed by several short rapid strokes raking her G-spot with the head of my shaft.

"Ooohh...Mmmm...Oh...S...Scott...Gawd...that feels...so good!"

I repeated the long deep strokes with the short strokes following over and over while wrapping my arm around her waist to tease her clit with my fingers.

It wasn't long and Kala was getting really worked up.

"Ummm...Oh...Ooh...Oh...god...Oh god...Oh fuck...ooooOOOh...faster...f...faster...Oh god Scott..."

I started pumping her harder and faster as her climax built. I could also feel my orgasm rising.

"Damn, Kala...I...mmm...unh...n...not...going...to...Aaah...last...nngh...long babe!" I exclaimed.

"Just...ooooh...a...little bit...AAAhh...l...longer...please." she pleaded.

I doubled my effort on her clit and pulled her trigger.

"AAAHHHH...OOOOoooeee...Uunnggh...NNNGGHH!" she screamed out as I nutted in her with my own low growl. "NNNGH...UUNNHH...ERRR!"

I pushed deep into her body and held there pulsing my love juice, bathing her love tunnel with hot sticky cum before collapsing on top of her and rolling off panting.

She slid over to me putting her head on my chest breathing hard from her climax while plastering her wet sticky Mons against my thigh as our sex leaked out of her pussy.

After a brief reprise she raised her head and gave me a deep kiss on the lips before I sucked her lower lip into my mouth gently chewing on it.

"Sweetie, as much as I'd like to lay here with you basking in the after glow of that, we need to get up and get showers so we can head out. I promise that things will slow down soon so we three can spend some quality time together."

Groaning she rolled off of me and got up heading to the bathroom for a shower. Kenz had already gotten hers and I would take mine after Kala got done.

We got dressed and I loaded up my briefcase and laptop letting them load the laundry for the apartment into the other truck. I stopped and picked up breakfast for the three of us and met them at the complex. We loaded up in the bigger truck and headed to Mt. Vernon and Warhammer.

----------------------------------------

I showed the girls the 3D printer at Warhammer and some of the parts that we had made with it. There was a print job running that had been started early the day before and was due to come out before I left. They watched it print through the window on the unit for about 15 minutes before heading out to go shopping for an outfit for tomorrow nights dinner and back to the furniture stores to pick out furniture for the furnished apartments and duplex. I gave them the go ahead on making the purchase with a letter from me with the necessary information.

I finished meeting with Tony and Bob with Bob telling me that Tim was going to start next week.

The girls got back to the office about 10:30 and the part was just coming off the printer and going into the bath to dissolve the supports that printed with the part. They were fascinated with the fact that you could print your own physical items.

We headed over to the Toyota dealer and made the purchase much to their surprise. The sale was completed in about 27 minutes after they check with the credit union on my ability to pay cash.

We headed to the license bureau getting the plates and registration for both vehicles and the title requests for both sent in. I had called my insurance broker after calling the dealer yesterday with the VIN and had insurance on it. I was letting the girls drive it back to Fairfield and planned on leaving it there with the Canyon for them to drive as needed.

They just had time to get ready and leave for work for the evening. These odd shifts for them would end next week.

Stan from the cable company came past about 4:00 and we had internet and cable set up in the office and attached apartment by 4:30. I told him that I would have another duplex and a couple of the single bedroom apartments in need in a couple of weeks or so. He told me to call the office and schedule when needed.

The girls took the Canyon to work and I got the plates and registration put on the big truck and the 4Runner.

After that I went online and ordered two laptops, one for each of the girls so we could set them up before they started classes along with a desktop for the office and a color printer/scanner/copier. I planned on setting them all up with wireless networking.

Once I had all that complete it was supper time. I headed over to DQ to grab a chicken basket and pineapple shake sitting down to eat it there. I told the girls when they were free that they now had cable TV and internet in the office and the apartment.

I headed home for the evening getting there in time to talk to Lance and Betty a few minutes before they left for home.

I took the rest of the evening for myself and ordered a $6,000 3D printer for my own use before heading to bed Skyping with the girls before I turned in.

----------------------------------------


Cumister
Cumister
304 Followers